Total Posts:258|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

White Suicide

jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2012 6:25:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I know nobody likes to talk about this. But, here is the simple fact. Whites are committing suicide.

In every other part of the world, be it Asia, Africa, or whatever, people keep other races out of their country because they actually want to protect their culture.

However, in the white world, we are conditioned to believe that any attempt to protect our own is "racist" or "white supremacy".

There are facts here. Whites, on average, are more intelligent, less likely to commit crimes, and more likely to make good decision in general than blacks or hispanics.

What this means is that when these races immigrate or come to a white country in some form, they commit more crimes and make less income.

Of course, these bad outcomes are blamed on "white racism". This is absurdly and laughably untrue. There is no evidence to back up this claim.

What is much more likely is that people of color are simply genetically predisposed to commit more crimes and make less income than whites.

White people in Europe and America need to stand up for our own. We need to limit immigration to only the best. And, since we have a democracy, the more immigration we have from non whites, the more they will vote themselves resources.

Blacks vote as a block. They all vote for the Democrats that promise them more of our stuff. We need to vote as a block too... for a movement that will protect us and let us keep our stuff (no, that is not the Republicans).

I know these truths may be politically incorrect. I know they may seem "racist". But, these things need to be said.
President of DDO
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2012 6:29:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
White people are whiny and wussies, dont you know that yet?
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2012 6:33:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/5/2012 6:31:16 PM, Koopin wrote:
I hope Obama wins again so we can kill more white people.

Nah, he's just gonna take our stuff.
President of DDO
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2012 6:35:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/5/2012 6:33:25 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 9/5/2012 6:31:16 PM, Koopin wrote:
I hope Obama wins again so we can kill more white people.

Nah, he's just gonna take our stuff.

And with him driving gas prices up, how will we afford the oil to burn the crosses?
kfc
inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2012 6:43:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/5/2012 6:25:46 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
I know nobody likes to talk about this. But, here is the simple fact. Whites are committing suicide.

In every other part of the world, be it Asia, Africa, or whatever, people keep other races out of their country because they actually want to protect their culture.

However, in the white world, we are conditioned to believe that any attempt to protect our own is "racist" or "white supremacy".

There are facts here. Whites, on average, are more intelligent, less likely to commit crimes, and more likely to make good decision in general than blacks or hispanics.

What this means is that when these races immigrate or come to a white country in some form, they commit more crimes and make less income.

Of course, these bad outcomes are blamed on "white racism". This is absurdly and laughably untrue. There is no evidence to back up this claim.

What is much more likely is that people of color are simply genetically predisposed to commit more crimes and make less income than whites.

White people in Europe and America need to stand up for our own. We need to limit immigration to only the best. And, since we have a democracy, the more immigration we have from non whites, the more they will vote themselves resources.

Blacks vote as a block. They all vote for the Democrats that promise them more of our stuff. We need to vote as a block too... for a movement that will protect us and let us keep our stuff (no, that is not the Republicans).

I know these truths may be politically incorrect. I know they may seem "racist". But, these things need to be said.

We all know that you do not know any better than to think as you do because number one you are taught to hate. And number two, you are a coward who has sealed his own fate of his very existence. Karma is very real my friend. And the more you sow seeds of hate and malice, you will continue to reap that what you have sown. Noone here will pity you, or take the burden that you bear.
For these things are far out of your reach, and your words will continue to fall
on deaf ears. Your ideology is useless. Must you waste your time and energy
trying to change a tide that has already drowned you and those who follow.

Jim Timmy my friend. Do not be a fool, or an eager slave of hatred.
And if you yourself wish to die, then you are the hand that pulled the trigger.
Good day.

Inferno ~
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2012 6:46:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
However, in the white world, we are conditioned to believe that any attempt to protect our own is "racist" or "white supremacy".:

SEIG FAIL!!!

*offers Nazi salute to my fellow White Devil*

There are facts here. Whites, on average, are more intelligent, less likely to commit crimes, and more likely to make good decision in general than blacks or hispanics.:

Totally. For instance, that whole "Holocaust" thingy (wah-wah, cry me a river Jew-tards) was actually at the hands of Black Arabian Asian Gypsies.

What is much more likely is that people of color are simply genetically predisposed to commit more crimes and make less income than whites.:

Clearly. Again, those Africans just should have STFU about that whole "slave" thingy. Clearly that's not really a crime, it's just smart business.

White people in Europe and America need to stand up for our own.:

F*CK YEAH!!!! Let's go listen to Skrewdriver!!!!

I know these truths may be politically incorrect. I know they may seem "racist". But, these things need to be said.:

Absolutely. This is absolutely critical. This is a white only party, bitches!!! Let's carve swastika's on our foreheads and lynch some n*ggers!
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2012 6:47:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/5/2012 6:31:16 PM, Koopin wrote:
I hope Obama wins again so we can kill more white people.:
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2012 7:01:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/5/2012 6:43:55 PM, inferno wrote:
At 9/5/2012 6:25:46 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
I know nobody likes to talk about this. But, here is the simple fact. Whites are committing suicide.

In every other part of the world, be it Asia, Africa, or whatever, people keep other races out of their country because they actually want to protect their culture.

However, in the white world, we are conditioned to believe that any attempt to protect our own is "racist" or "white supremacy".

There are facts here. Whites, on average, are more intelligent, less likely to commit crimes, and more likely to make good decision in general than blacks or hispanics.

What this means is that when these races immigrate or come to a white country in some form, they commit more crimes and make less income.

Of course, these bad outcomes are blamed on "white racism". This is absurdly and laughably untrue. There is no evidence to back up this claim.

What is much more likely is that people of color are simply genetically predisposed to commit more crimes and make less income than whites.

White people in Europe and America need to stand up for our own. We need to limit immigration to only the best. And, since we have a democracy, the more immigration we have from non whites, the more they will vote themselves resources.

Blacks vote as a block. They all vote for the Democrats that promise them more of our stuff. We need to vote as a block too... for a movement that will protect us and let us keep our stuff (no, that is not the Republicans).

I know these truths may be politically incorrect. I know they may seem "racist". But, these things need to be said.

We all know that you do not know any better than to think as you do because number one you are taught to hate. And number two, you are a coward who has sealed his own fate of his very existence. Karma is very real my friend. And the more you sow seeds of hate and malice, you will continue to reap that what you have sown. Noone here will pity you, or take the burden that you bear.
For these things are far out of your reach, and your words will continue to fall
on deaf ears. Your ideology is useless. Must you waste your time and energy
trying to change a tide that has already drowned you and those who follow.

Jim Timmy my friend. Do not be a fool, or an eager slave of hatred.
And if you yourself wish to die, then you are the hand that pulled the trigger.
Good day.

Inferno ~

Yes, tell me all about how my opposition to forceful assimilation, forceful transfer of resources, and forceful race based hiring are "hate".

Would you call yourself an anti racist?

If so, who is the real hater?
President of DDO
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2012 7:06:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/5/2012 6:35:56 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 9/5/2012 6:33:25 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 9/5/2012 6:31:16 PM, Koopin wrote:
I hope Obama wins again so we can kill more white people.

Nah, he's just gonna take our stuff.

And with him driving gas prices up, how will we afford the oil to burn the crosses?

We can soak the crosses in Everclear. It is every flammable and we can get hammered afterwards.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
MouthWash
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2012 7:09:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/5/2012 6:25:46 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
I know nobody likes to talk about this. But, here is the simple fact. Whites are committing suicide.

In every other part of the world, be it Asia, Africa, or whatever, people keep other races out of their country because they actually want to protect their culture.

However, in the white world, we are conditioned to believe that any attempt to protect our own is "racist" or "white supremacy".

There are facts here. Whites, on average, are more intelligent, less likely to commit crimes, and more likely to make good decision in general than blacks or hispanics.

What this means is that when these races immigrate or come to a white country in some form, they commit more crimes and make less income.

Of course, these bad outcomes are blamed on "white racism". This is absurdly and laughably untrue. There is no evidence to back up this claim.

What is much more likely is that people of color are simply genetically predisposed to commit more crimes and make less income than whites.

White people in Europe and America need to stand up for our own. We need to limit immigration to only the best. And, since we have a democracy, the more immigration we have from non whites, the more they will vote themselves resources.

Blacks vote as a block. They all vote for the Democrats that promise them more of our stuff. We need to vote as a block too... for a movement that will protect us and let us keep our stuff (no, that is not the Republicans).

I know these truths may be politically incorrect. I know they may seem "racist". But, these things need to be said.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2012 7:10:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/5/2012 6:25:46 PM, jimtimmy wrote:

There are facts here. Whites, on average, are more intelligent, less likely to commit crimes, and more likely to make good decision in general than blacks or hispanics.

That is like the biggest load of BS I've seen all day. First off, prove whites are more intelligent. Secondly, do you want to know why minorities resort to a life of crime? Because most of them are poor due to being oppressed by people like you.
Chaos88
Posts: 247
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2012 7:17:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/5/2012 6:29:26 PM, imabench wrote:
White people are whiny and wussies, dont you know that yet?

*sniff* This stereotype hurts my feelings...
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2012 7:17:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
If you really want to promote white supremacy, go and target those pesky Asians (who are coincidentally smarter than whites). They make up 45% of the world population, contrary to whites who are 16%.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2012 7:23:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/5/2012 7:10:27 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 9/5/2012 6:25:46 PM, jimtimmy wrote:

There are facts here. Whites, on average, are more intelligent, less likely to commit crimes, and more likely to make good decision in general than blacks or hispanics.

That is like the biggest load of BS I've seen all day. First off, prove whites are more intelligent. Secondly, do you want to know why minorities resort to a life of crime? Because most of them are poor due to being oppressed by people like you.

Ah, typical anti white stupidity.
President of DDO
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2012 7:24:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/5/2012 7:17:44 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
If you really want to promote white supremacy, go and target those pesky Asians (who are coincidentally smarter than whites). They make up 45% of the world population, contrary to whites who are 16%.

They are smarter... and unlike us, they are not conditioned to think that not giving in to asian genocide is "racist".

I thought you were one of the ones who actualy knew basic science on this.
President of DDO
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2012 7:31:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/5/2012 7:24:55 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 9/5/2012 7:17:44 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
If you really want to promote white supremacy, go and target those pesky Asians (who are coincidentally smarter than whites). They make up 45% of the world population, contrary to whites who are 16%.

They are smarter... and unlike us, they are not conditioned to think that not giving in to asian genocide is "racist".

I thought you were one of the ones who actualy knew basic science on this.

I'm pretty sure that Asians commit suicide too. As far the genocide accusation, that's laughable at best. The Holocaust is a genocide. Holdomor is a genocide. White people committing suicide is people committing suicide because they have life problems, not because they are white.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2012 7:32:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/5/2012 7:31:04 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 9/5/2012 7:24:55 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 9/5/2012 7:17:44 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
If you really want to promote white supremacy, go and target those pesky Asians (who are coincidentally smarter than whites). They make up 45% of the world population, contrary to whites who are 16%.

They are smarter... and unlike us, they are not conditioned to think that not giving in to asian genocide is "racist".

I thought you were one of the ones who actualy knew basic science on this.

I'm pretty sure that Asians commit suicide too. As far the genocide accusation, that's laughable at best. The Holocaust is a genocide. Holdomor is a genocide. White people committing suicide is people committing suicide because they have life problems, not because they are white.

I am talking about the suicide of the white race or white culture... not individual whites.

We are killing ourselves by letting foreigners flood into our nations and vote themselves our resources in our "democracies".
President of DDO
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2012 7:33:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/5/2012 7:32:50 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 9/5/2012 7:31:04 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 9/5/2012 7:24:55 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 9/5/2012 7:17:44 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
If you really want to promote white supremacy, go and target those pesky Asians (who are coincidentally smarter than whites). They make up 45% of the world population, contrary to whites who are 16%.

They are smarter... and unlike us, they are not conditioned to think that not giving in to asian genocide is "racist".

I thought you were one of the ones who actualy knew basic science on this.

I'm pretty sure that Asians commit suicide too. As far the genocide accusation, that's laughable at best. The Holocaust is a genocide. Holdomor is a genocide. White people committing suicide is people committing suicide because they have life problems, not because they are white.

I am talking about the suicide of the white race or white culture... not individual whites.

We are killing ourselves by letting foreigners flood into our nations and vote themselves our resources in our "democracies".

Source?
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2012 7:34:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/5/2012 7:33:34 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 9/5/2012 7:32:50 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 9/5/2012 7:31:04 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 9/5/2012 7:24:55 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 9/5/2012 7:17:44 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
If you really want to promote white supremacy, go and target those pesky Asians (who are coincidentally smarter than whites). They make up 45% of the world population, contrary to whites who are 16%.

They are smarter... and unlike us, they are not conditioned to think that not giving in to asian genocide is "racist".

I thought you were one of the ones who actualy knew basic science on this.

I'm pretty sure that Asians commit suicide too. As far the genocide accusation, that's laughable at best. The Holocaust is a genocide. Holdomor is a genocide. White people committing suicide is people committing suicide because they have life problems, not because they are white.

I am talking about the suicide of the white race or white culture... not individual whites.

We are killing ourselves by letting foreigners flood into our nations and vote themselves our resources in our "democracies".

Source?

Well, according to CNN exit polls, 95% of blacks voted for Obama in 2008.

And, do you deny that there are growing non white populations in white countries?
President of DDO
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2012 7:48:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/5/2012 7:34:52 PM, jimtimmy wrote:

Well, according to CNN exit polls, 95% of blacks voted for Obama in 2008.

And, do you deny that there are growing non white populations in white countries?

This is actually true, and disappointing. And I don't care what the polls say, a ton of them just voted to get a black man in office.
kfc
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2012 7:59:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/5/2012 7:34:52 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 9/5/2012 7:33:34 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 9/5/2012 7:32:50 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 9/5/2012 7:31:04 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 9/5/2012 7:24:55 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 9/5/2012 7:17:44 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
If you really want to promote white supremacy, go and target those pesky Asians (who are coincidentally smarter than whites). They make up 45% of the world population, contrary to whites who are 16%.

They are smarter... and unlike us, they are not conditioned to think that not giving in to asian genocide is "racist".

I thought you were one of the ones who actualy knew basic science on this.

I'm pretty sure that Asians commit suicide too. As far the genocide accusation, that's laughable at best. The Holocaust is a genocide. Holdomor is a genocide. White people committing suicide is people committing suicide because they have life problems, not because they are white.

I am talking about the suicide of the white race or white culture... not individual whites.

We are killing ourselves by letting foreigners flood into our nations and vote themselves our resources in our "democracies".

Source?


Well, according to CNN exit polls, 95% of blacks voted for Obama in 2008.

And, do you deny that there are growing non white populations in white countries?:

So what's your point? Beat the n*ggers at their own game? They're behaving racist which entitles you to do the same?
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2012 8:25:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Also, hispanics aren't that criminal prone:

http://www.halfsigma.com...

This is coming from a very non-PC blog that believes in race realism (the author calls it human biodiversity since race realism is loaded).
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...