Total Posts:38|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Obama Approval Rating

16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2012 10:30:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I knew that this morning as I have the Gallup app.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
imabench
Posts: 21,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2012 10:44:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
How much of a boost did he get? I heard Romney only got a 1% boost after the RNC
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2012 10:45:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/9/2012 10:44:50 PM, imabench wrote:
How much of a boost did he get? I heard Romney only got a 1% boost after the RNC

they're trying too hard to make Romney look human, and it's backfiring
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
imabench
Posts: 21,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2012 10:48:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/9/2012 10:45:35 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 9/9/2012 10:44:50 PM, imabench wrote:
How much of a boost did he get? I heard Romney only got a 1% boost after the RNC

they're trying too hard to make Romney look human, and it's backfiring

Personally I think it was because they were too negative instead and not very inspiring, but thats my opinion....
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2012 11:17:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/9/2012 10:48:21 PM, imabench wrote:
At 9/9/2012 10:45:35 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 9/9/2012 10:44:50 PM, imabench wrote:
How much of a boost did he get? I heard Romney only got a 1% boost after the RNC

they're trying too hard to make Romney look human, and it's backfiring

Personally I think it was because they were too negative instead and not very inspiring, but thats my opinion....

And then there's the sh!t they pulled on the Ron Paul delegates...
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Apollo.11
Posts: 3,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2012 11:37:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/9/2012 10:48:21 PM, imabench wrote:
At 9/9/2012 10:45:35 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 9/9/2012 10:44:50 PM, imabench wrote:
How much of a boost did he get? I heard Romney only got a 1% boost after the RNC

they're trying too hard to make Romney look human, and it's backfiring

Personally I think it was because they were too negative instead and not very inspiring, but thats my opinion....
My favorite is the Obama will bring "a thousand years of darkness" Chuck Norris ad.
Sapere Aude!
imabench
Posts: 21,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2012 11:39:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/9/2012 11:37:17 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
At 9/9/2012 10:48:21 PM, imabench wrote:
At 9/9/2012 10:45:35 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 9/9/2012 10:44:50 PM, imabench wrote:
How much of a boost did he get? I heard Romney only got a 1% boost after the RNC

they're trying too hard to make Romney look human, and it's backfiring

Personally I think it was because they were too negative instead and not very inspiring, but thats my opinion....

My favorite is the Obama will bring "a thousand years of darkness" Chuck Norris ad.

Same here, that was stupid as sh*t
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 7:02:32 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Just wait til the debates.

Then Obama won't looks as nice. >:)

Especially for the Ryan/Biden one. LOL. That will be hilarious.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
inferno
Posts: 10,679
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 9:52:13 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 7:02:32 AM, OberHerr wrote:
Just wait til the debates.

Then Obama won't looks as nice. >:)

Especially for the Ryan/Biden one. LOL. That will be hilarious.

Noone can beat President Obama in a debate, and you know this kid.
imabench
Posts: 21,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 10:21:56 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 7:02:32 AM, OberHerr wrote:
Just wait til the debates.

Then Obama won't looks as nice. >:)

Obama is one of the most well spoken politicians out there and this whole campaign Romney has suffered from a condition called shoving a foot in his mouth to prevent him from dropping more stupid bombs......

Especially for the Ryan/Biden one. LOL. That will be hilarious.

That could be funny as hell, I admit that
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 4:33:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 10:21:56 AM, imabench wrote:
At 9/10/2012 7:02:32 AM, OberHerr wrote:
Just wait til the debates.

Then Obama won't looks as nice. >:)

Obama is one of the most well spoken politicians out there and this whole campaign Romney has suffered from a condition called shoving a foot in his mouth to prevent him from dropping more stupid bombs......


Obama couldn't even really bet Mccain, a horrible speaker. Also, not having a teleprompter hurts him, a lot. He's good at speeches, but not at debates. Big difference.

Especially for the Ryan/Biden one. LOL. That will be hilarious.

That could be funny as hell, I admit that
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
EricPrice
Posts: 79
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 4:43:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
It is demonstrably false that "Obama could not beat McCain in a debate without his teleprompter."

According to Gallup, Obama never lost to McCain, and McCain never won a debate with Obama.

http://www.gallup.com...
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 4:49:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Hm.... Less educated men shifting to Obama. I wonder why.
http://www.gallup.com...
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
inferno
Posts: 10,679
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 5:16:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 4:49:09 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Hm.... Less educated men shifting to Obama. I wonder why.
http://www.gallup.com...

Sounds like more Republicans leaving the GOP. Idiot.
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 5:22:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 7:02:32 AM, OberHerr wrote:
Just wait til the debates.

Then Obama won't looks as nice. >:)

Especially for the Ryan/Biden one. LOL. That will be hilarious.

Are you nuts,...did you learn nothing from this guys oratory over the past 3 years? What kind of asinine? I don't even... Romney is so pathetic that his convention speech, the biggest moment of his life, gave him a 1% bounce, yet gave the president a 10% approval bounce, and a 4-5% lead in the election.

Obama will ANNIHILATE Romney in any debate.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 5:37:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 5:22:03 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 9/10/2012 7:02:32 AM, OberHerr wrote:
Just wait til the debates.

Then Obama won't looks as nice. >:)

Especially for the Ryan/Biden one. LOL. That will be hilarious.

Are you nuts,...did you learn nothing from this guys oratory over the past 3 years? What kind of asinine? I don't even... Romney is so pathetic that his convention speech, the biggest moment of his life, gave him a 1% bounce, yet gave the president a 10% approval bounce, and a 4-5% lead in the election.

Obama will ANNIHILATE Romney in any debate.

Yeah...cause good at speeches = good at debates. OH WAIT.

And, you REALLY think the RNC speech was the biggest moment of his life? Really?

Regardless, I'll give it a few weeks, and the NC craze will go down, just like the presidential debate craze will go down.

And all Romney has to do to beat Obama in a debate is talk about how he can't talk about his record. Romney can easily talk about his record, and run on his record. Obama has to run on "If I get four more years, it won't look like a screwed the economy up as much as it did this four years."
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 5:40:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
And I would say that is the one thing he can do right, ike. Read a teleprompter.

I mean, ever crisis we've had for the last four years, his response is, speech speech speech.

Look at his stats: http://wiki.answers.com...

901!
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 5:41:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 5:16:39 PM, inferno wrote:
At 9/10/2012 4:49:09 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Hm.... Less educated men shifting to Obama. I wonder why.
http://www.gallup.com...

Sounds like more Republicans leaving the GOP. Idiot.

Nope, seems like more Infernos to me.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 5:47:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 5:37:49 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 9/10/2012 5:22:03 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 9/10/2012 7:02:32 AM, OberHerr wrote:
Just wait til the debates.

Then Obama won't looks as nice. >:)

Especially for the Ryan/Biden one. LOL. That will be hilarious.

Are you nuts,...did you learn nothing from this guys oratory over the past 3 years? What kind of asinine? I don't even... Romney is so pathetic that his convention speech, the biggest moment of his life, gave him a 1% bounce, yet gave the president a 10% approval bounce, and a 4-5% lead in the election.

Obama will ANNIHILATE Romney in any debate.

Yeah...cause good at speeches = good at debates. OH WAIT.

What a hopelessly foolish comment. A candidates communication skills are reflected in his public speeches. It isn't just what you say but MORE SO how you deliver it. Even if Romney had a point that the fact-checkers couldn't massacre in a matter of minutes, he's so shady and demagogic that no one would feel motivated to earnestly believe his word.

and you actually think that Obama can't nail him on his graceless flipfloping, on his TOTAL ignorance on foreign policy, you think he can't sell his proud record of more job growth in 4 years than the totality of his predecessors terms?? To steal a line from Clinton, I don't know whether to laugh or cry at your comments.

Again, Obama will destroy Romney in the October debates.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
inferno
Posts: 10,679
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 5:50:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 5:41:15 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 9/10/2012 5:16:39 PM, inferno wrote:
At 9/10/2012 4:49:09 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Hm.... Less educated men shifting to Obama. I wonder why.
http://www.gallup.com...

Sounds like more Republicans leaving the GOP. Idiot.

Nope, seems like more Infernos to me.

I hope that you are here on November 2012. Because I cannot wait to see your expression when you realize that Mitt Romney and the GOP has been demolished.
The truth is your enemy. And if that means me, then so be it.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 5:53:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 5:47:53 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 9/10/2012 5:37:49 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 9/10/2012 5:22:03 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 9/10/2012 7:02:32 AM, OberHerr wrote:
Just wait til the debates.

Then Obama won't looks as nice. >:)

Especially for the Ryan/Biden one. LOL. That will be hilarious.

Are you nuts,...did you learn nothing from this guys oratory over the past 3 years? What kind of asinine? I don't even... Romney is so pathetic that his convention speech, the biggest moment of his life, gave him a 1% bounce, yet gave the president a 10% approval bounce, and a 4-5% lead in the election.

Obama will ANNIHILATE Romney in any debate.

Yeah...cause good at speeches = good at debates. OH WAIT.

What a hopelessly foolish comment. A candidates communication skills are reflected in his public speeches. It isn't just what you say but MORE SO how you deliver it. Even if Romney had a point that the fact-checkers couldn't massacre in a matter of minutes, he's so shady and demagogic that no one would feel motivated to earnestly believe his word.


That Romney, is the devil reincarnate. Oh please, hes a fine speaker, who can deliver a speech good enough, especially if he has, oh I dunno, actual fact on his side. Once again good at making speeches =/= good at debating.

and you actually think that Obama can't nail him on his graceless flipfloping, on his TOTAL ignorance on foreign policy, you think he can't sell his proud record of more job growth in 4 years than the totality of his predecessors terms?? To steal a line from Clinton, I don't know whether to laugh or cry at your comments.


Yeah, Obama if he has any brains won't even mention foreign policy.

And that "proud record of job growth?" Yeah, I love how Democrats never actually cite the unemployment percentage.

Again, Obama will destroy Romney in the October debates.

Assertion.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 5:59:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 5:50:20 PM, inferno wrote:
At 9/10/2012 5:41:15 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 9/10/2012 5:16:39 PM, inferno wrote:
At 9/10/2012 4:49:09 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Hm.... Less educated men shifting to Obama. I wonder why.
http://www.gallup.com...

Sounds like more Republicans leaving the GOP. Idiot.

Nope, seems like more Infernos to me.

I hope that you are here on November 2012. Because I cannot wait to see your expression when you realize that Mitt Romney and the GOP has been demolished.
The truth is your enemy. And if that means me, then so be it.

I'm starting to think that Hitler had a very valid point.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 6:00:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 5:53:30 PM, OberHerr wrote:

That Romney, is the devil reincarnate. Oh please, hes a fine speaker, who can deliver a speech good enough, especially if he has, oh I dunno, actual fact on his side. Once again good at making speeches =/= good at debating.

lmao Sandra Fluke gave a better speech than Mitt Romney. And did you just use the term "actual facts" in reference to Mitt Romney's speeches? That's rich. Yeah, because Obama really took out the work requirement for welfare, or because Obama really cut gun rights (HE INCREASED THEM), or because Obama never tried to compromise with the GOP. The independent fact-checkers went NUTS with Romney's and Ryan's speeches. Do you pay attention to the news at all?

Yeah, Obama if he has any brains won't even mention foreign policy.

lol, do you see this? http://elections.huffingtonpost.com... Yeah, that's what happens whenever Obama speaks on the national stage.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 6:18:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 5:50:20 PM, inferno wrote:
At 9/10/2012 5:41:15 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 9/10/2012 5:16:39 PM, inferno wrote:
At 9/10/2012 4:49:09 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Hm.... Less educated men shifting to Obama. I wonder why.
http://www.gallup.com...

Sounds like more Republicans leaving the GOP. Idiot.

Nope, seems like more Infernos to me.

I hope that you are here on November 2012. Because I cannot wait to see your expression when you realize that Mitt Romney and the GOP has been demolished.
The truth is your enemy. And if that means me, then so be it.

Yeah, if Obama does end up winning this cycle, you can bet your arse he won't win the next.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 6:20:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 6:00:19 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 9/10/2012 5:53:30 PM, OberHerr wrote:

That Romney, is the devil reincarnate. Oh please, hes a fine speaker, who can deliver a speech good enough, especially if he has, oh I dunno, actual fact on his side. Once again good at making speeches =/= good at debating.

lmao Sandra Fluke gave a better speech than Mitt Romney. And did you just use the term "actual facts" in reference to Mitt Romney's speeches? That's rich. Yeah, because Obama really took out the work requirement for welfare, or because Obama really cut gun rights (HE INCREASED THEM), or because Obama never tried to compromise with the GOP. The independent fact-checkers went NUTS with Romney's and Ryan's speeches. Do you pay attention to the news at all?

Yeah, Obama if he has any brains won't even mention foreign policy.

lol, do you see this? http://elections.huffingtonpost.com... Yeah, that's what happens whenever Obama speaks on the national stage.

Polls on what people think of his foreign policy =/= how well actually does.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 6:21:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 6:00:19 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 9/10/2012 5:53:30 PM, OberHerr wrote:

That Romney, is the devil reincarnate. Oh please, hes a fine speaker, who can deliver a speech good enough, especially if he has, oh I dunno, actual fact on his side. Once again good at making speeches =/= good at debating.

lmao Sandra Fluke gave a better speech than Mitt Romney. And did you just use the term "actual facts" in reference to Mitt Romney's speeches? That's rich. Yeah, because Obama really took out the work requirement for welfare, or because Obama really cut gun rights (HE INCREASED THEM), or because Obama never tried to compromise with the GOP. The independent fact-checkers went NUTS with Romney's and Ryan's speeches. Do you pay attention to the news at all?


You mean do I watch the hellstorm of bias that is all major news stations? No. FOX is far to biased towards the right, while pretty much all the rest are far to biased for the left.

Yeah, Obama if he has any brains won't even mention foreign policy.

lol, do you see this? http://elections.huffingtonpost.com... Yeah, that's what happens whenever Obama speaks on the national stage.

Polls on what people think of his foreign policy =/= how well actually does.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
imabench
Posts: 21,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 6:22:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
*awkwardly avoids getting into this*
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015