Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

A Vote For Obamney Is A Wasted Vote

GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 2:19:09 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Obamney is already going to win without the help of your vote. If you really want to not waste your vote, put that vote towards Gary Johnson, a place where it actually holds value. It's a hand raised in affirmation of Liberty. A vote for Obamney is a cowardly white-flag and a sheep-like submission to your dictator.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Chaos88
Posts: 247
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 4:31:26 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 2:19:09 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Obamney is already going to win without the help of your vote. If you really want to not waste your vote, put that vote towards Gary Johnson, a place where it actually holds value. It's a hand raised in affirmation of Liberty. A vote for Obamney is a cowardly white-flag and a sheep-like submission to your dictator.

If Obanmney is going to win, then let's vote for any third party. Green, Constitution, Socialist, or Libertarian. Let's evolve this two party dynamic into a more dynamic scenario.
adontimasu
Posts: 93
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 5:10:35 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 4:08:56 AM, FREEDO wrote:
A vote for Vermin Supreme is the only vote that matters.

Zombie apocalypse awareness? Time-travel research? Free ponies?! Hot diggety damn!
DanT
Posts: 5,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 10:01:03 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 4:08:56 AM, FREEDO wrote:
A vote for Vermin Supreme is the only vote that matters.

Talk about a wasted vote
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
imabench
Posts: 21,216
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 10:07:06 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 2:19:09 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Obamney is already going to win without the help of your vote. If you really want to not waste your vote, put that vote towards Gary Johnson, a place where it actually holds value.

lol, yeah keep telling yourself that. Itll be nothing short of a miracle if Gary Johnson gets more than 3% of the vote and if Libertarians want to blow their vote on someone who doesnt have a chance in hell of winning then they could hand the election over to whichever candidate they hate the most by blowing their valuable minority vote on a moron.

A vote for Obamney is a cowardly white-flag and a sheep-like submission to your dictator.

And a vote for Gary Johnson is a retarded and moronic last stand to make that is doomed to fail.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 10:14:34 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 10:07:06 AM, imabench wrote:
lol, yeah keep telling yourself that. Itll be nothing short of a miracle if Gary Johnson gets more than 3% of the vote and if Libertarians want to blow their vote on someone who doesnt have a chance in hell of winning then they could hand the election over to whichever candidate they hate the most by blowing their valuable minority vote on a moron.

And a vote for Gary Johnson is a retarded and moronic last stand to make that is doomed to fail.

If you fail to show up on election day, will Obamney win? Yes or no.
The answer is an obvious yes. So why don't you just stay home if youre not gonna vote for Gary Johnson.

You keep ignoring the fact that Obamney and Obamney are the same person. They have the same fascist policies, they're both funded by the same people.

.
.
.
.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
MouthWash
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 10:18:14 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Tell me what you think.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
imabench
Posts: 21,216
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 10:19:49 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 10:14:34 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 9/10/2012 10:07:06 AM, imabench wrote:
lol, yeah keep telling yourself that. Itll be nothing short of a miracle if Gary Johnson gets more than 3% of the vote and if Libertarians want to blow their vote on someone who doesnt have a chance in hell of winning then they could hand the election over to whichever candidate they hate the most by blowing their valuable minority vote on a moron.

And a vote for Gary Johnson is a retarded and moronic last stand to make that is doomed to fail.

If you fail to show up on election day, will Obamney win? Yes or no.
The answer is an obvious yes. So why don't you just stay home if youre not gonna vote for Gary Johnson.

So either vote for the person YOU want to win, or stay home. Great argument Geo

You keep ignoring the fact that Obamney and Obamney are the same person. They have the same fascist policies, they're both funded by the same people.

Im sure thats what Alex Jones tells you to believe but Geo, hes an utter moron. Fight his influence over you Geo FIGHT IT!!!
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 10:36:33 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 10:19:49 AM, imabench wrote:
At 9/10/2012 10:14:34 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
If you fail to show up on election day, will Obamney win? Yes or no.
The answer is an obvious yes. So why don't you just stay home if youre not gonna vote for Gary Johnson.

So either vote for the person YOU want to win, or stay home. Great argument Geo

No, you completely missed the point. I'm saying that Obamney will win without your vote so why don't you stay home. A vote for the status quo that is going to already win is worthless if not detrimental. Your vote for the status quo adds legitimacy to tyranny and your approval of tyranny.

You keep ignoring the fact that Obamney and Obamney are the same person. They have the same fascist policies, they're both funded by the same people.

Im sure thats what Alex Jones tells you to believe but Geo, hes an utter moron. Fight his influence over you Geo FIGHT IT!!!

You criticize me for making a bad argument and them you spew this red herring, ad hom?

If I believed everything Alex Jones says, I would be a Christian and I would also dissaprove of Rand Paul. I'm not Christian and I still support Rand Paul.

.
.
.
.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
mark.marrocco
Posts: 236
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2012 12:41:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 2:19:09 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Obamney is already going to win without the help of your vote. If you really want to not waste your vote, put that vote towards Gary Johnson, a place where it actually holds value. It's a hand raised in affirmation of Liberty. A vote for Obamney is a cowardly white-flag and a sheep-like submission to your dictator.

What is Johnson running under? As much as I like Johnson and Paul in theory, in practice they still associated themselves with the established puppet-parties in order to run.

That is why I'll probably vote Green party.
"Belief is the death of intelligence. As soon as one believes a doctrine of any sort, or assumes certitude, one stops thinking about that aspect of existence."
Jessalyn
Posts: 125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2012 1:21:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Obomney will win even if every citizen in America stays home on voting day. Some things are just out of our control, and this one of them.

HAIL THE BIG BANKERS--THAT'S WHAT WE'RE SUPPOSED TO DO, RIGHT?
WARNING: Hitchslaps may become inflamed when accompanied by unceasing stupidity.