Total Posts:5|Showing Posts:1-5
Jump to topic:

Blog: The DNC and the RNC: Are they obsolete?

chrumbelievable
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2012 2:59:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
This week's posts in the Debate.org blog will focus on the previous weeks' Democratic and Republican national conventions.

In our first piece on the topic, user and new guest blogger ore_ele argues the ineffectiveness of such conventions on popular opinion and electoral college polls. He calls these conventions nothing more than "cheer camps for old white guys (now available in color!)." Read his blog here: http://blog.debate.org...

Did you even bother to watch the DNC and the RNC? If so, did they have any effect on your opinions at all whatsoever?

Moreover, how do you feel about the lack of third party conventions?

Read ore_ele's blog, share your thoughts here, and stay tuned for more posts from socialpinko, myself, and possibly CP.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 12:09:59 AM
Don't read it! The writer is fat cat in cahoots with both the libertarian and green party! She is being paid off to slander the two!! It is all a bunch of lies!!!
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 12:10:34 AM
At 9/12/2012 12:09:59 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Don't read it! The writer is fat cat in cahoots with both the libertarian and green party! She is being paid off to slander the two!! It is all a bunch of lies!!!

I have a trusty source, who wishes to remain anonymous from the DDOE.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
chrumbelievable
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 9:23:36 AM
At 9/12/2012 12:10:34 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 9/12/2012 12:09:59 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:

I have a trusty source, who wishes to remain anonymous from the DDOE.

HAHAHAHA :)