Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

Fed Govt Says Al Queda: Good, Ron Paul: Bad

GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2012 3:29:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
According to the Federal government Al Queda terrorists are good and Ron Paul supporters, Libertarians, Constitutionalists are bad.

The government gives money and weapons to Al Queda terrorists but they kidnap Libertarian veterans and interrogate 16 y/o Ron Paul supporters.

And you don't see anything wrong with that? Thats sickening.

http://www.prisonplanet.com...
http://www.infowars.com...
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2012 3:47:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/11/2012 3:37:29 PM, Kinesis wrote:
The American government has also spent a sizable portion of America's GDP hunting down and killing members of Al Queda.

Hey, no one said they aren't two-faced.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2012 4:00:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/11/2012 3:29:29 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
According to the Federal government Al Queda terrorists are good and Ron Paul supporters, Libertarians, Constitutionalists are bad.

The government gives money and weapons to Al Queda terrorists but they kidnap Libertarian veterans and interrogate 16 y/o Ron Paul supporters.

And you don't see anything wrong with that? Thats sickening.

http://www.prisonplanet.com...
http://www.infowars.com...

Did you give up on the 'UN is banning guns' thing then?
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
Stephen_Hawkins
Posts: 5,316
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2012 4:04:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
This is just something I always try to do to show that I am not taking propagandised or bias information which is as such unreliable: I cite sources which are not promoting the view I'm already trying to get across. That way, I'm not just regurgitating the ideas of someone else.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
Frederick53
Posts: 1,037
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2012 4:12:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/11/2012 3:47:52 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 9/11/2012 3:37:29 PM, Kinesis wrote:
The American government has also spent a sizable portion of America's GDP hunting down and killing members of Al Queda.

Hey, no one said they aren't two-faced.

There's a difference between being 2 faced and effectively working to undermine yourself.
In 1975, the Second Vietnam War began -1Historygenius

Like no wonder that indian dude rejected you.- Darkkermit to royalpaladin

Social Darwinism is a justification- 1Historygenius

Equal opportunity exists, so there is no problem- EvanK
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2012 4:27:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Even if you find your stories on Infowars, you should really look elsewhere for the same reporting. I don't know about others, but if I see an Infowars link in you post I completely ignore it.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2012 4:41:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/11/2012 4:04:16 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
This is just something I always try to do to show that I am not taking propagandised or bias information which is as such unreliable: I cite sources which are not promoting the view I'm already trying to get across. That way, I'm not just regurgitating the ideas of someone else.

Infowars is unbiased and incredibly accurate. It has the most in depth research, questions and investigates everything, and accurately reports the information.

Tell me what other news organization infiltrated Bohemian Grove and reported on it and got footage. Not CNN, not Fox, not the New York Times; Infowars did. That's real journalism.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Wnope
Posts: 6,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2012 4:44:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/11/2012 4:41:46 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 9/11/2012 4:04:16 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
This is just something I always try to do to show that I am not taking propagandised or bias information which is as such unreliable: I cite sources which are not promoting the view I'm already trying to get across. That way, I'm not just regurgitating the ideas of someone else.

Infowars is unbiased and incredibly accurate. It has the most in depth research, questions and investigates everything, and accurately reports the information.

Tell me what other news organization infiltrated Bohemian Grove and reported on it and got footage. Not CNN, not Fox, not the New York Times; Infowars did. That's real journalism.

Snuck into a rich person camp with a video camera....yeah... a real Woodward and Bernstein...