Total Posts:33|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Ron Paul Ranked Among the Most Corrupt in DC.

Apollo.11
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 10:47:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
'Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington' ranked Ron Paul among the 21 most corrupt congressman.

The list comprised 13 Republicans and 8 Democrats.
Interestingly, 4 were from New York.
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 10:55:38 PM
At 9/12/2012 10:54:02 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
waits for the sh1t storm to begin.

In 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, action!

At 9/12/2012 10:54:02 PM, DontTreadOnMe wrote:
Someone who likes the constitution is corrupt, lol.

wow I got that right o.O
Apollo.11
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 10:56:35 PM

They have like a three-four page explanation of why. No need to straw man/completely ignore their justification.
Sapere Aude!
DontTreadOnMe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 10:58:35 PM
At 9/12/2012 10:56:35 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:

They have like a three-four page explanation of why. No need to straw man/completely ignore their justification.

Sorry, I like Ron Paul a lot.
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 10:58:40 PM
I didn't realize double billing alone could make someone one of the most corrupt politicians. Interesting to note though, that the paper in its section on Paul merely says that *if* he did so and so he would be guilty of so and so. The actual allegations themselves don't look very convincing.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
DontTreadOnMe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 10:58:49 PM
At 9/12/2012 10:55:38 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 9/12/2012 10:54:02 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
waits for the sh1t storm to begin.

In 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, action!

wow I got that right o.O

hahaha
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 11:23:38 PM
Lol. So all they could find on him is that the billing for a few flights got messed up? Come on Apollo...
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 11:26:15 PM
Just shut the hell up. Ron Paul is not corrupt and you know it. If he was, do you think he would have behaved the way he did in the Republican primary? Like seriously, gtfo of here. Any metric that puts Paul under "corrupt" is as retarded as calling him black. It's just not true.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 11:31:35 PM
At 9/12/2012 11:26:15 PM, thett3 wrote:
Just shut the hell up. Ron Paul is not corrupt and you know it. If he was, do you think he would have behaved the way he did in the Republican primary? Like seriously, gtfo of here. Any metric that puts Paul under "corrupt" is as retarded as calling him black. It's just not true.

He's mah homie G in da hood yo
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 11:35:30 PM
At 9/12/2012 11:26:15 PM, thett3 wrote:

Yah so corrupt
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Apollo.11
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 11:39:45 PM
At 9/12/2012 11:23:38 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Lol. So all they could find on him is that the billing for a few flights got messed up? Come on Apollo...

For 63 flights...not "a few"

And I have no opinion on this (as I've already said).
Sapere Aude!
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2012 1:19:03 AM
Oh no, Ron Paul's $203.00 plane ticket was reimbersed... TWICE. Oh. MY. Freakin. GOD! God forbid. Ron Paul is so corrupt!

No. Ron Paul didn't even do anything given the available evidence. Basically, the House would reimburse his plane ticket, and then his American express records show that one of his campaign PACs gave him the same amount of money to reimburse the flights.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2012 1:21:05 AM
See, this is the problem with America. Obama is the good guy, yet he's sending thousands of our tax payer dollars to Al-Queda terrorists, but Ron Paul is the bad guy because he got double reimbursed for a freakin plane ticket. You gotta be kidding me.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2012 1:23:22 AM
At 9/13/2012 1:21:05 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
See, this is the problem with America. Obama is the good guy, yet he's sending thousands of our tax payer dollars to Al-Queda terrorists, but Ron Paul is the bad guy because he got double reimbursed for a freakin plane ticket. You gotta be kidding me.

No, this is the problem with America.

We have people like you who believe anything their favorite news source tells them.

Even if the source their news source is using as a source for sourcing purposes directly contradicts what their news sourse claims the sourced source said.

Are you ever going to address the text of the arms treaty, and how it directly recognizes the lawful ownership and use of guns by private citizens?
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2012 1:55:23 AM
At 9/13/2012 1:23:22 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:

We have people like you who believe anything their favorite news source tells them.

Except my news source actually provided the FULL text of the U.N. Treaty.

Forbes, Fox, etc. did reports on the same thing and they did NOT provide the full text of the U.N. Treaty. Infowars was the only site to actually give you the FULL text of the U.N. Treaty as well as the full text of previous U.N. documents that ban guns and current statements from the U.N.s website and how it bans guns in Africa to give you context and example of precedence.

Even if the source their news source is using as a source for sourcing purposes directly contradicts what their news sourse claims the sourced source said.

That is where you're wrong. It's not like he sat there and made claim, claim, claim, oh, by the way, here's the text. No, he quoted the specific parts of the text and addressed them.

Are you ever going to address the text of the arms treaty, and how it directly recognizes the lawful ownership and use of guns by private citizens?

I have addressed that several times already and you keep on dismissing it saying "I'm not gonna read that explanation, blah blah blah."
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2012 2:05:34 AM
At 9/13/2012 1:55:23 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 9/13/2012 1:23:22 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:

Except my news source actually provided the FULL text of the U.N. Treaty.

Forbes, Fox, etc. did reports on the same thing and they did NOT provide the full text of the U.N. Treaty. Infowars was the only site to actually give you the FULL text of the U.N. Treaty as well as the full text of previous U.N. documents that ban guns and current statements from the U.N.s website and how it bans guns in Africa to give you context and example of precedence.

And the full text of the treaty does nothing to restrict the private ownership of guns. Instead, it recognizes the rights of citizens to own and use guns. There is a difference between the two.

That is where you're wrong. It's not like he sat there and made claim, claim, claim, oh, by the way, here's the text. No, he quoted the specific parts of the text and addressed them.

Out of context parts that have to do with exports. Nothing about ownership, except for the part of the treaty that says 'We acknowledge the right of citizens to own and use weapons where it is lawful'.

I have addressed that several times already and you keep on dismissing it saying "I'm not gonna read that explanation, blah blah blah."

No, you haven't addressed it. I have very specifically gone over the relevant parts, IN CONTEXT, and you haven't addressed it at all.
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
logicrules
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2012 5:57:18 AM
At 9/12/2012 10:47:42 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
'Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington' ranked Ron Paul among the 21 most corrupt congressman.

Wow....guess anyone can get a .org
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2012 12:03:06 PM

He's an opportunist. What do you expect?
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2012 12:12:06 PM
At 9/22/2012 12:03:06 PM, DanT wrote:

He's an opportunist. What do you expect?

Who isn't?
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2012 12:13:24 PM

The report mentions that Ron Paul double-billed tax payers for 52 flights. Obviously no accident. 1 flight might be accidentally double billed, 10 flights might be a repetitive mistake. 52 flights is a con.
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2012 9:59:56 PM
"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."
-Eleanor Roosevelt
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2012 10:15:53 PM
At 9/23/2012 9:59:56 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."
-Eleanor Roosevelt

I disagree with that quote. That's essentially saying all historians and archeologists are average, and biographers are stupid.
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2012 11:23:20 PM
At 9/23/2012 10:15:53 PM, DanT wrote:
-Eleanor Roosevelt

I disagree with that quote. That's essentially saying all historians and archeologists are average, and biographers are stupid.

[Insult about your intelligence].
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2012 11:32:25 PM
-Eleanor Roosevelt

What about all of the above, depending on the subject at hand, and plus the fact that I'm not a boring person that limits themselves to one subject just cause some overrated old lady said something about it.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-