Jump to topic:

Question for Geo

OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2012 7:07:37 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
How do you know that Ron Paul and Gary Johnson aren't global elite? I mean, why shouldn't they be? Wouldn't it be a clever ploy by the Illuminati to make it seem like there are some Libertarians struggling to rise to presidency?

How do you know their good?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
LordRenly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2012 7:45:55 AM
They are all bad people. It is known but politician always get money because people stupid and they believe any lie somebody tell them. I think people want to believe lie. That is why you American vote Osama bin Laden to power because he lied and said "Hope and Change" but really he just repeat Bush's policy. This Ron Paul is just corrupt politician who want money and you want to listen to him because you think he going to save you but this Ron Paul will not save you he will kill you just like others did because this Ron Paul corrupt politician. You stupid American no nothing. You think Ron Paul care about you? You think Ron Paul is not global elite? You must be from Mars.
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2012 10:08:34 AM
At 9/14/2012 7:07:37 AM, OberHerr wrote:
How do you know that Ron Paul and Gary Johnson aren't global elite? I mean, why shouldn't they be? Wouldn't it be a clever ploy by the Illuminati to make it seem like there are some Libertarians struggling to rise to presidency?

they're*

Learn the difference: http://www.elearnenglishlanguage.com...
Take this test: http://www.better-english.com...
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2012 10:24:22 AM
You always complain that people shouldnt blindly accept what is told to them, but arent you being a hypocrite since you blindly accept anything Alex Jones tells you?
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2012 11:05:30 AM

Well New Mexico isn't a libertarian utopian after Gary Johnson was in there for 8 years, so its safe to say that he's a fascist.
Open borders debate:
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2012 11:06:53 AM
At 9/14/2012 10:08:34 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:

they're*

*drags WSA away*

Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2012 11:23:13 AM
At 9/14/2012 11:06:53 AM, OberHerr wrote:

they're*

*drags WSA away*

Once you start using proper grammar, I'll let you drag me anywhere. ;)
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2012 11:37:35 AM
At 9/14/2012 11:23:13 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 9/14/2012 11:06:53 AM, OberHerr wrote:

they're*

*drags WSA away*

Once you start using proper grammar, I'll let you drag me anywhere. ;)

It was one rare slip. However...now...I will watch...and wait for you to slip up.....and when you do....I will be there.

Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2012 12:02:19 PM
At 9/14/2012 11:37:35 AM, OberHerr wrote:

It was one rare slip. However...now...I will watch...and wait for you to slip up.....and when you do....I will be there.

You frequently misuse 'your' for 'you're', as well as other common grammar mistakes. Nevertheless, don't worry, your grammar is definitely better than 16kadams' or ScottDouglas'.
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2012 1:57:19 PM
At 9/14/2012 12:02:19 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:

You frequently misuse 'your' for 'you're', as well as other common grammar mistakes. Nevertheless, don't worry, your grammar is definitely better than 16kadams' or ScottDouglas'.

ScottyDouglas', not ScottDouglas'.

Spelling > Grammar.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2012 3:19:37 PM
At 9/14/2012 1:57:19 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:

Spelling > Grammar.

Good grammar, and good spelling are fine, it when you noticeably mess them up constantly that it get annoying.

OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2012 3:29:22 PM
At 9/14/2012 3:23:57 PM, LeafRod wrote:
^Like you do in almost every post

On long posts only, and the iPad sucks for typing.

Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2012 3:54:10 PM
At 9/14/2012 3:19:37 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 9/14/2012 1:57:19 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:

Spelling > Grammar.

Good grammar, and good spelling are fine.

You don't say "good grammar." It is written "proper grammar."
kfc
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2012 3:54:12 PM
Ron Paul is an Illuminati stooge. They use him to keep libertarians focused on the gold standard instead of actual politics.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2012 4:13:22 AM
At 9/14/2012 10:24:22 AM, imabench wrote:
You always complain that people shouldnt blindly accept what is told to them, but arent you being a hypocrite since you blindly accept anything Alex Jones tells you?

That is a false statement. How many times do I have to repeat this same sh!t over and over only for you to get through your thick skull. The reason why Alex Jones appeals is because he actually has tangible evidence and proof in his hands for every claim he makes. He has one the most organized and dedicated group of journalists, investigators, and he himself who is a master in both fields manages to unearth documents and footage like no other.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2012 4:24:00 AM

That is a position base on pure speculation. Conspiracy theorists deal only with what evidence suggests and right now, no convincing evidence exists to suggest that Gary Johnson or Ron Paul are global elites. There's plenty of evidence to suggest that they are in fact NOT global elites.

First of all, it is known by conspiracists that Ron Paul's father was a Freemason. Other than that, Ron Paul has a clean record. Same with Gary Johnson. Look at their consistent voting records for decades, look at their philosophical views that are accurately represented by their policy decisions. Look at how much the opposition goes out of their way to discredit them, but in the process makes themselves look bad. Do you realize how bad Ron Paul has made some of the phony GOP candidates look? That is not something the Illuminati would wish for. Also, high up Illuminati members like David Rockefeller didn't even know who Ron Paul is (at least not 4 years ago, he does now).

Ron Paul has created a legitimate movement against the global elites. Yes, the global elites are about controlled opposition, but mostly when it comes to controlling the left and the right. Sometimes they do insert cointel and agents to discredit the liberty movement, but they are not high profile people. Cointel agents missions last about a day, they don't have 15 years of their lives to spend pretending to be a fake person for the liberty movement who is attempting to mislead people but instead is failing miserably because people like Ron Paul and Gary Johnson have waken people up, not mislead them.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Agent_Orange
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2012 4:57:42 AM
Here's a question. How f*cking incompetent are the Global Elite? Why is it that Alex Jones has ALL their secret files? The most powerful men and women on the planet and they don't understand the concept of security? Why haven't they invented a secret language yet? Me and my brother did so when we were five. Why even be secretive if they're going to be inevitably found out? At this rate they should just get a twitter account. How is it that the hacker group "anonymous" ,for the most part, remain anonymous yet every time Obama takes a piss , Alex Jones has toxicology report that says his urine is 89% reptilian?
#BlackLivesMatter
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2012 6:24:02 PM
At 9/15/2012 4:13:22 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
The reason why Alex Jones appeals is because he actually has tangible evidence and proof in his hands for every claim he makes. He has one the most organized and dedicated group of journalists, investigators, and he himself who is a master in both fields manages to unearth documents and footage like no other.

lol. No one doubts the amount of knowledge Alex Jones possesses and the amount of information he has to back up his claims. The problem with him is the way he utilizes that information to spin the story into something it is not. Like the way he makes it sound as if NORAD was ordered to stand down according to Norman Mineta.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2012 8:25:18 PM
At 9/15/2012 6:24:02 PM, Double_R wrote:
The reason why Alex Jones appeals is because he actually has tangible evidence and proof in his hands for every claim he makes. He has one the most organized and dedicated group of journalists, investigators, and he himself who is a master in both fields manages to unearth documents and footage like no other.

lol. No one doubts the amount of knowledge Alex Jones possesses and the amount of information he has to back up his claims. The problem with him is the way he utilizes that information to spin the story into something it is not. Like the way he makes it sound as if NORAD was ordered to stand down according to Norman Mineta.

I'm glad you at least admit that much.

Yes, Alex Jones does exaggerate and he attaches malicious intent to everything. But what he's talking about is real. Either they're evil, psychotic, pridefully ignorant or a combination of these.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2012 9:26:40 PM
At 9/15/2012 8:25:18 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

Yes, Alex Jones does exaggerate and he attaches malicious intent to everything. But what he's talking about is real. Either they're evil, psychotic, pridefully ignorant or a combination of these.

He exaggerates(saying that a provision recognizing lawful private ownership of guns actually bans guns, based solely off of the word 'exlusively', while ignoring the term 'inter alia') and attaches malicious intent(the UN will kill citizens who don't give up their guns), but it's still real!

Geo, you still haven't once addressed my arguments about the recognition of private ownership and use of guns.

Nor have you addressed the fact that national control systems are in reference to exports, not ownership or domestic purchases.
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2012 9:28:17 PM
At 9/15/2012 9:26:40 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 9/15/2012 8:25:18 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

He exaggerates(saying that a provision recognizing lawful private ownership of guns actually bans guns, based solely off of the word 'exlusively', while ignoring the term 'inter alia') and attaches malicious intent(the UN will kill citizens who don't give up their guns), but it's still real!

Geo, you still haven't once addressed my arguments about the recognition of private ownership and use of guns.

Nor have you addressed the fact that national control systems are in reference to exports, not ownership or domestic purchases.

You don't let things go, do you.
Open borders debate:
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2012 9:30:11 PM
At 9/15/2012 9:28:17 PM, darkkermit wrote:

I only hope to bring Geo to understand. People who run away from discussion annoy me. Yeah, nothing will change, but I live in a country where it's ok to get annoyed by intellectual-cowards.
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2012 9:39:44 PM
At 9/15/2012 9:30:11 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:

I only hope to bring Geo to understand. People who run away from discussion annoy me. Yeah, nothing will change, but I live in a country where it's ok to get annoyed by intellectual-cowards.

but you know by now that he won't. So what are you trying to accomplish?
Open borders debate:
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2012 9:40:23 PM

You keep saying that I run away, but I have already addressed that issue. You keep repeating it as if it's some smoking gun refutation. The text you keep repeating over and over is not something I haven't seen before and it has been addressed.

I will make a forum topic explaining the whole issue. It is not a topic I care enough about to formally debate, but I will make the clarification about the issue.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2012 9:51:16 PM
At 9/15/2012 9:40:23 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

You keep saying that I run away, but I have already addressed that issue. You keep repeating it as if it's some smoking gun refutation. The text you keep repeating over and over is not something I haven't seen before and it has been addressed.

I will make a forum topic explaining the whole issue. It is not a topic I care enough about to formally debate, but I will make the clarification about the issue.

Actually, no. You haven't addressed it.

All you have done is quoted Infowars. When I, and others, pointed out the problems with the arguments in Infowars, you didn't respond.

Specifically, you didn't respond to the meaning of inter alia, or the application of national control systems to exports.

I just went back and checked, you never responded to either point. All you did is repeat "national controls".

That's my point. I have brought up two specific arguments, counters to your own rebuttals, that you have not yet addressed.
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2012 9:54:14 PM
Also, Geo, there is no need to make a new thread.

Right here, you can just try to address the points that I made in counter to your own arguments.

Inter-alia means that the list of lawful uses of guns isn't a comprehensive list. The treaty exclusively recognizes lawful ownership and use, which means a country would have to already ban guns for that to not apply.

All of the regulations and control systems apply specifically to the 'scope of the treaty' which is outlined in the Preamble. The scope is to regulate international exports to ensure arms don't fall into the hands of terrorists or those who would commit crimes against humanity.

Nothing even approaches banning private ownership of guns.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2012 10:05:21 PM
Geo misses out on who the Illuminati truly are.

They aren't an evil organization out to take advantage of us. That's only one way to play into how they want you to think of them.

They are an enlightened, nonshitgiving organization out to play games with us. They work up and lead opposing sides to take part in a giant battle of sport. The Illuminati are Communist. The Illuminati are Fascist. The Illuminati are Liberal. The Illuminati are Conservative. There's plenty of evidence conspiracy theorists use to support each one. But they all miss out on the other and how they tie together.

You cannot beat them by fighting them. You cannot beat them by exposing them. You cannot beat them period, unless it is with the same attitude that the beat each other.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2012 11:15:46 PM
At 9/15/2012 10:05:21 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Geo misses out on who the Illuminati truly are.

They aren't an evil organization out to take advantage of us. That's only one way to play into how they want you to think of them.

They are an enlightened, nonshitgiving organization out to play games with us. They work up and lead opposing sides to take part in a giant battle of sport. The Illuminati are Communist. The Illuminati are Fascist. The Illuminati are Liberal. The Illuminati are Conservative. There's plenty of evidence conspiracy theorists use to support each one. But they all miss out on the other and how they tie together.

You cannot beat them by fighting them. You cannot beat them by exposing them. You cannot beat them period, unless it is with the same attitude that the beat each other.

You realize I was the one who initially compared the Illuminati to Jigsaw right?
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2012 3:14:37 AM
At 9/15/2012 11:15:46 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
You realize I was the one who initially compared the Illuminati to Jigsaw right?

Are you coming on to me? Do you want my sweet titties?
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord