Jump to topic:

Personal Energy Independence

JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2012 12:21:14 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Come on... this is 2012. We have put a man on the moon. We put a Suburban with a Kodak and an EZ-Bake on Mars. WE CAN DO ANYTHING!

I hereby demand that the United States Federal Government invest up to $8.6 trillion to develop private nuclear power generators. I want one on the roof of my house, one in my car, one on my moped, and one to power my iPad(oh, and I also want an iPad to be powered by the nuclear generator).

All this discussion about 'green' technology is useless. Let's get a power source that will actually turn us green!
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2012 12:44:28 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/15/2012 12:21:14 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
Come on... this is 2012. We have put a man on the moon. We put a Suburban with a Kodak and an EZ-Bake on Mars. WE CAN DO ANYTHING!

I hereby demand that the United States Federal Government invest up to $8.6 trillion to develop private nuclear power generators. I want one on the roof of my house, one in my car, one on my moped, and one to power my iPad(oh, and I also want an iPad to be powered by the nuclear generator).

All this discussion about 'green' technology is useless. Let's get a power source that will actually turn us green!

you should talk to justin_thiel sometime.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...