Total Posts:12|Showing Posts:1-12
Jump to topic:

Peaceful Islam is peaceful

EvanK
Posts: 599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2012 2:45:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The problem with socialism is that, sooner or later, you run out of people's money."_Margaret Thatcher

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."_Thomas Jefferson

"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."_Thomas Jefferson

"It is easier to fool someone than to convince them that they have been fooled."-Mark Twain
EvanK
Posts: 599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2012 3:02:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/15/2012 3:00:51 PM, yoda878 wrote:
tl;dw

You don't have to watch the entire thing to see the "peaceful" muslims in Dearborn stoning the Christians.
The problem with socialism is that, sooner or later, you run out of people's money."_Margaret Thatcher

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."_Thomas Jefferson

"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."_Thomas Jefferson

"It is easier to fool someone than to convince them that they have been fooled."-Mark Twain
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2012 3:06:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/15/2012 3:02:21 PM, EvanK wrote:
At 9/15/2012 3:00:51 PM, yoda878 wrote:
tl;dw

You don't have to watch the entire thing to see the "peaceful" muslims in Dearborn stoning the Christians.

Who said people who stone Christians are peaceful?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2012 6:54:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/15/2012 4:41:06 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
This site might as well be renamed bashislam.org. That's all I see here lately. :P

You're entitled to your own opinion, but you aren't entitled to your own facts.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
MattDescopa
Posts: 356
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2012 7:10:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/15/2012 6:54:46 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 9/15/2012 4:41:06 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
This site might as well be renamed bashislam.org. That's all I see here lately. :P

You're entitled to your own opinion, but you aren't entitled to your own facts.

Yeah your absolutely right, Its a mere flawed opinion that black people are less intelligent than a white people right whereas the proposition that islam is not that violent is a fact.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2012 8:28:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/15/2012 4:41:06 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
This site might as well be renamed bashislam.org. That's all I see here lately. :P

Lol remember Banker?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
adontimasu
Posts: 93
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2012 8:32:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Oh yeah, stoning. You mean when the Muslims threw sh*t like soda cans at Christians that were interrupting a peaceful Muslim celebration/protest (can't remember which of the two it was) basically saying "F*ck Islam!"? Oh yeah, that was a staple of Christian brotherly-love.
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2012 8:50:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/15/2012 7:10:24 PM, MattDescopa wrote:
At 9/15/2012 6:54:46 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 9/15/2012 4:41:06 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
This site might as well be renamed bashislam.org. That's all I see here lately. :P

You're entitled to your own opinion, but you aren't entitled to your own facts.

Yeah your absolutely right, Its a mere flawed opinion that black people are less intelligent than a white people right whereas the proposition that islam is not that violent is a fact.

Is your opinion backed up by facts?
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
MattDescopa
Posts: 356
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2012 9:33:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/15/2012 8:50:04 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 9/15/2012 7:10:24 PM, MattDescopa wrote:
At 9/15/2012 6:54:46 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 9/15/2012 4:41:06 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
This site might as well be renamed bashislam.org. That's all I see here lately. :P

You're entitled to your own opinion, but you aren't entitled to your own facts.

Yeah your absolutely right, Its a mere flawed opinion that black people are less intelligent than a white people right whereas the proposition that islam is not that violent is a fact.

Is your opinion backed up by facts?

Yes my opinion is backed up by unanimous consensus based on irrefutable evidence. If you don't know about it then you are clueless.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2012 3:48:55 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/15/2012 8:28:38 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 9/15/2012 4:41:06 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
This site might as well be renamed bashislam.org. That's all I see here lately. :P

Lol remember Banker?

lmao yes. Inferno kind of reminds me of him except with better spelling.