Jump to topic:

The Darkside Of The Republican Party <--

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2012 2:22:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
And why these old stoic traditions of human oppression are still alive and well today.
You see I come from the reddest state in the nation. And that is because here
in SC we have the most powerful and corrupt politicians known to Man.
You have Aurthur Ravenel, Lindsay Graham, Nikki Haley, Mark Sanford, and of course our crown and jewel Democratic juggernaut. James(Jim) Clyburn.
Now isnt it funny that everytime you see something about politics, these guys are always on tv talking about how they are going to legislate anything new that comes along. Why is South Carolina such an important place in the political forum, and why does the GOP worship this place. See the link posted here.
What do you think about this madness.

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au...
Frederick53
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2012 2:26:35 PM
World War Two, was to be fomented by using the differences between Fascists and Political Zionists. This war was to be fought so that Naziism would be destroyed and the power of Political Zionism increased so that the sovereign state of Israel could be established in Palestine. During World War Two International Communism was to be built up until it equalled in strength that of united Christendom. At this point it was to be contained and kept in check until required for the final social cataclysm. Can any informed person deny Roosevelt and Churchill did put this policy into effect?

World War Three is to be fomented by using the differences the agentur of the Illuminati stir up between Political Zionists and the leaders of the Moslem world. The war is to be directed in such a manner that Islam (the Arab World including Mohammedanism) and Political Zionism (including the State of Israel) will destroy themselves while at the same time the remaining nations, once more divided against each other on this issue, will be forced to fight themselves into a state of complete exhaustion physically, mentally, spiritually and economically. Can any unbiased and reasoning person deny that the intrigue now going on in the Near, Middle, and Far East is designed to accomplish this devilish purpose?

What the fvck does this have to do with the Republican Party?
In 1975, the Second Vietnam War began -1Historygenius

Like no wonder that indian dude rejected you.- Darkkermit to royalpaladin

Social Darwinism is a justification- 1Historygenius

Equal opportunity exists, so there is no problem- EvanK
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2012 2:40:19 PM
At 9/19/2012 2:26:35 PM, Frederick53 wrote:
World War Two, was to be fomented by using the differences between Fascists and Political Zionists. This war was to be fought so that Naziism would be destroyed and the power of Political Zionism increased so that the sovereign state of Israel could be established in Palestine. During World War Two International Communism was to be built up until it equalled in strength that of united Christendom. At this point it was to be contained and kept in check until required for the final social cataclysm. Can any informed person deny Roosevelt and Churchill did put this policy into effect?

World War Three is to be fomented by using the differences the agentur of the Illuminati stir up between Political Zionists and the leaders of the Moslem world. The war is to be directed in such a manner that Islam (the Arab World including Mohammedanism) and Political Zionism (including the State of Israel) will destroy themselves while at the same time the remaining nations, once more divided against each other on this issue, will be forced to fight themselves into a state of complete exhaustion physically, mentally, spiritually and economically. Can any unbiased and reasoning person deny that the intrigue now going on in the Near, Middle, and Far East is designed to accomplish this devilish purpose?

What the fvck does this have to do with the Republican Party?

Everything. South Carolina is where their rituals and gatherings are held. I think you get the message here my friend, when I use the term "darkside".
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2012 2:45:34 PM
Somebody was killed in New York.

The dark side of the Democratic Party has risen....
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2012 2:46:02 PM
At 9/19/2012 2:45:34 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

You dare blame 9/11 on the Democrats. Youre disgusting.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2012 4:39:30 PM
At 9/19/2012 2:46:02 PM, inferno wrote:

.....I'm using your logic, dumbfvck.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2012 4:44:36 PM
At 9/19/2012 4:39:30 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

The logic that I use is best known by those who live it. Greetings from the
ole Palmetto State kid. And yes, this is the reddest of the red and this is where it all goes down. You dont have a clue unless you have seen what I have
seen in these old streets. Youre not even close.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2012 4:45:06 PM
At 9/19/2012 4:44:36 PM, inferno wrote:

ole Palmetto State kid. And yes, this is the reddest of the red and this is where it all goes down. You dont have a clue unless you have seen what I have

Great argument.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2012 4:48:39 PM
At 9/19/2012 4:45:06 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 9/19/2012 4:44:36 PM, inferno wrote:

Great argument.

Reality trumps all paper written forms of logic my friend.
When you decide to leave from behind the books and take the bull by the
horns, then you can talk.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2012 4:50:33 PM
At 9/19/2012 2:22:58 PM, inferno wrote:
And why these old stoic traditions of human oppression are still alive and well today.
You see I come from the reddest state in the nation. And that is because here
in SC we have the most powerful and corrupt politicians known to Man.
You have Aurthur Ravenel, Lindsay Graham, Nikki Haley, Mark Sanford, and of course our crown and jewel Democratic juggernaut. James(Jim) Clyburn.
Now isnt it funny that everytime you see something about politics, these guys are always on tv talking about how they are going to legislate anything new that comes along. Why is South Carolina such an important place in the political forum, and why does the GOP worship this place. See the link posted here.
What do you think about this madness.

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au...

I forgot about Jim Demint.