Jump to topic:

Why Republicans Are Not Racist Pigs *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2012 4:29:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Okay, this is the real me speaking here. Folks must we allow ourselves to remain divided by the status quo. After all, they have much power over our thoughts, and our ways to the point that is beyond recognition. This is a prime example of why we should not get irrate over propaganda. Why ? Because all politicians tell lies, and all of the major news networks and organizations are only in the business to make money. Bill Cunningham, who I actually like, is a decent guy.
He has a brand new talk show that I have enjoyed this week for many obvious reasons. Its a show. By the way, this is the same Man that the mainstream media
said hated Obama because he use his name Hussein in a GOP gathering for
McCain. It was all a fraud, and you people fell for it. Seriously, wake up you guys.
Dems and Repubs.......They are all the same.
Bill actually is a Liberal who loves Black people. Dont believe me, see for yourself.
Chicken
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2012 4:31:14 PM
They are chicken-eating pigs.
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2012 4:33:00 PM
At 9/19/2012 4:31:14 PM, Chicken wrote:

Exactly. A bunch of ole Conservative White Males who love Black Women.
Hey, I didnt make this stuff up. Its real !
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2012 4:45:10 PM
At 9/19/2012 4:33:00 PM, inferno wrote:
At 9/19/2012 4:31:14 PM, Chicken wrote:

Exactly. A bunch of ole Conservative White Males who love Black Women.
Hey, I didnt make this stuff up. Its real !

I wonder how many watchers out there now give credence to common sense.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2012 5:04:33 PM
Someone hacked inferno.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2012 5:07:53 PM
At 9/19/2012 5:04:33 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Someone hacked inferno.

Again. Bill Cunningham is a Liberal and not the Fox News hatemonger that he
was potrayed as in the 2008 Elections. Wake up America. Youre being
deceived !
Chaos88
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2012 4:31:33 AM
I hate it when people say republicans are racist; as a group, they are not. However, because of what republicans stand for (or rather what they SAY they stand for), racists flock towards the GOP.

If government were out of people's hair, the racist could be racist. On the other hand, democrats want to force equality and diversity. Why would a racist want that? So, as a result, racists join the GOP, and they get the attention of democrats.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2012 10:12:09 AM
At 9/20/2012 4:31:33 AM, Chaos88 wrote:
I hate it when people say republicans are racist; as a group, they are not. However, because of what republicans stand for (or rather what they SAY they stand for), racists flock towards the GOP.

If government were out of people's hair, the racist could be racist. On the other hand, democrats want to force equality and diversity. Why would a racist want that? So, as a result, racists join the GOP, and they get the attention of democrats.

You make some very broad assumptions here that are simply not correct and plays right in to the goal of the parties to eliminate independent though.

Assumption 1: Republicans stand for freedom.
* They don't as seen by implementing wireless warrant taps and countless attempts to make flag burning against the law. They are just like Democrats in that they don't want freedom when it does not suit their needs.

Assumption 2: Democrats want to force equality and freedom
* It was the Republicans who straightened the south and eliminated Jim Crow which was being vehemently defended by white democrats in the south.
* Equality and freedom must be forced as a matter of law. Without the judicial system to rule on it, we would not have equality.
* Lastly, I think you are confusing ideas such as quotas and giving benefit to one race over another to make up for the past economic harms done to a race when we did not appropriately force equality as a matter of law with equality. There of course are big differences between the two parties on the "pay back" to get to equality.

Assumption 3: Diversity has no value
- Most fortune 500 companies have taken on a specific goal of increasing diversity as a matter of maintaining competitive and increasing profits. If the best institutions in the world at making profit are supporting diversity, why would they do it, if there was no value?

So in short if people are flocking to the republican party because they want the freedom to make hiring decisions, financial decisions, and other decisions based upon race, the only logical conclusion is that the party is then racist.

Maybe we know know why the party leaders wanted to get some of the party platform out of the delegates control.
Chaos88
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2012 3:05:51 PM
At 9/20/2012 10:12:09 AM, slo1 wrote:

You make some very broad assumptions here that are simply not correct and plays right in to the goal of the parties to eliminate independent though.

* They don't as seen by implementing wireless warrant taps and countless attempts to make flag burning against the law. They are just like Democrats in that they don't want freedom when it does not suit their needs.

I didn't say their actions were up to par with their ideas, that is why I added the part in parentheses.
* It was the Republicans who straightened the south and eliminated Jim Crow which was being vehemently defended by white democrats in the south.
Republicans and democrats 60 years ago are not the same as today. President Kennedy, a democrat, lowered taxes on the rich. Can you imagine a Dem doing that today?
* Equality and freedom must be forced as a matter of law. Without the judicial system to rule on it, we would not have equality.
Equality under the law, yes, equality, no. I do not have to invite a single person of another race to my home, nor do I need to associate with them, nor give them the time of day. This is me not treating others as equal, as I have the freedom to do so. However, the police cannot choose to arrest someone because they are black, when in the same circumstance, they would not arrest a white man. The judge must rule similar sentences.
However, on an individual level, I can be as racist as I want. And when the law impedes on that (hate crimes, hiring practices), a racist is likely to support those that want to eliminate such laws. Today, those people are the GOP, and this is why racists flock to them.
* Lastly, I think you are confusing ideas such as quotas and giving benefit to one race over another to make up for the past economic harms done to a race when we did not appropriately force equality as a matter of law with equality. There of course are big differences between the two parties on the "pay back" to get to equality.
There is no difference to me. Before the civil rights act, there were black doctors and lawyers. Hell, one of the Supreme Court justices was black at this time. So, why were quotas necessary? Also, quotas are not the same as "paying back". Take the Duke energy case, where it was considered racial discrimination to have people take a math and reading test (as employees would need to do this on the job) as a condition of employment, simply because, as a result, a disproportionate amount of blacks were hired.
Was it due to racism in the past? Yes. But it is not racist to want those that can do math, is it? Quotas have the potential to force people to hire less qualified candidates. It also breeds racism, because of this possibility those that are slighted can grow to despise those that prospered at their expense.

- Most fortune 500 companies have taken on a specific goal of increasing diversity as a matter of maintaining competitive and increasing profits. If the best institutions in the world at making profit are supporting diversity, why would they do it, if there was no value?

Diversity for the sake of diversity has no value. However, diversity in our culture has its own value (wasn't Wal-Mart sued for not having enough female managers). Diversity in a multi-national company has value, as you can put on a more appealing face to those countries. Perhaps a black man to speak in Kenya, or a non-woman in Arab countries. Also, with diversity should come with a diverse skill set and bankground from which to draw; however, this can only occur if there are differences among the races to begin with. For example, diversity between men, women, blacks and whites for upper management has no value, if all of these people grew up in the Hamptons and went to Ivy league schools.
So in short if people are flocking to the republican party because they want the freedom to make hiring decisions, financial decisions, and other decisions based upon race, the only logical conclusion is that the party is then racist.

I do not understand this comment. But, both parties have racists flocking to them. If GOP wants to eliminate Affimitive Action, this will allow a racist restaurantuer to not hire blacks, so he will gravitate to the GOP, even though the elimination of AA is not racist, as it is a property rights issue. On the flip side, the Dems use AA to force business owners to make decisions based primarily on race, so those that feel equality should be forced, will gravitate towards the DFL. This does not make either party racist, per se.

Both of these results are equally racist. The only difference is that one is "good" racism (hiring blacks instead of whites), while the other is "bad" racism (not hiring blacks because they don't like them).
Maybe we know know why the party leaders wanted to get some of the party platform out of the delegates control.
Because party officials want to do what's best for the party, regardless of what the delegates want? Just like parents do for their children? Business owners due for their business?
If the party isn't listening to you, find/start a new one. This is why the libertarian party is gaining momentum.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2012 8:49:07 AM
At 9/20/2012 3:05:51 PM, Chaos88 wrote:
At 9/20/2012 10:12:09 AM, slo1 wrote:

I didn't say their actions were up to par with their ideas, that is why I added the part in parentheses.
Republicans and democrats 60 years ago are not the same as today. President Kennedy, a democrat, lowered taxes on the rich. Can you imagine a Dem doing that today?
Equality under the law, yes, equality, no. I do not have to invite a single person of another race to my home, nor do I need to associate with them, nor give them the time of day. This is me not treating others as equal, as I have the freedom to do so. However, the police cannot choose to arrest someone because they are black, when in the same circumstance, they would not arrest a white man. The judge must rule similar sentences.
However, on an individual level, I can be as racist as I want. And when the law impedes on that (hate crimes, hiring practices), a racist is likely to support those that want to eliminate such laws. Today, those people are the GOP, and this is why racists flock to them.
There is no difference to me. Before the civil rights act, there were black doctors and lawyers. Hell, one of the Supreme Court justices was black at this time. So, why were quotas necessary? Also, quotas are not the same as "paying back". Take the Duke energy case, where it was considered racial discrimination to have people take a math and reading test (as employees would need to do this on the job) as a condition of employment, simply because, as a result, a disproportionate amount of blacks were hired.
Was it due to racism in the past? Yes. But it is not racist to want those that can do math, is it? Quotas have the potential to force people to hire less qualified candidates. It also breeds racism, because of this possibility those that are slighted can grow to despise those that prospered at their expense.

Diversity for the sake of diversity has no value. However, diversity in our culture has its own value (wasn't Wal-Mart sued for not having enough female managers). Diversity in a multi-national company has value, as you can put on a more appealing face to those countries. Perhaps a black man to speak in Kenya, or a non-woman in Arab countries. Also, with diversity should come with a diverse skill set and bankground from which to draw; however, this can only occur if there are differences among the races to begin with. For example, diversity between men, women, blacks and whites for upper management has no value, if all of these people grew up in the Hamptons and went to Ivy league schools.

I do not understand this comment. But, both parties have racists flocking to them. If GOP wants to eliminate Affimitive Action, this will allow a racist restaurantuer to not hire blacks, so he will gravitate to the GOP, even though the elimination of AA is not racist, as it is a property rights issue. On the flip side, the Dems use AA to force business owners to make decisions based primarily on race, so those that feel equality should be forced, will gravitate towards the DFL. This does not make either party racist, per se.

Both of these results are equally racist. The only difference is that one is "good" racism (hiring blacks instead of whites), while the other is "bad" racism (not hiring blacks because they don't like them).
Because party officials want to do what's best for the party, regardless of what the delegates want? Just like parents do for their children? Business owners due for their business?
If the party isn't listening to you, find/start a new one. This is why the libertarian party is gaining momentum.

Interesting. But dont forget to watch Bill Cunninghams show on the EW Network
CW or whatever it is.
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2012 11:08:17 AM
At 9/19/2012 5:07:53 PM, inferno wrote:
Someone hacked inferno.

deceived !
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2012 2:21:39 PM
At 9/27/2012 11:08:17 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 9/19/2012 5:07:53 PM, inferno wrote:
Someone hacked inferno.

deceived !

Thanks for posting this..........I felt like most people here were already familliar with this clown. If not then, they are today. Wake up America.