Jump to topic:

I'm Going to a Romney Rally Tomorrow

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2012 2:02:52 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Romney is coming to Vegas to speak at UNLV, a very Liberal university (LMAO, what is he thinking). I'm going to protest Romney and protest the protesters. They all support the status quo.

It has been reported that in some regions of the United States, the T.S.A. has been present and active at Romney rallies. I find this highly laughable for two reasons: 1. A rally has nothing to do with secure transportation. 2. Romney is the least rebellious guy in the world. He will literally stand for nothing and become the status quo no matter what it is. Ho could anyone suspect a Romney support of being a potential terrorist?
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2012 9:04:17 AM
At 9/21/2012 2:02:52 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Romney is coming to Vegas to speak at UNLV, a very Liberal university (LMAO, what is he thinking). I'm going to protest Romney and protest the protesters. They all support the status quo.

Im going to protest you protesting against other protesters.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2012 9:11:47 AM
At 9/21/2012 9:04:17 AM, imabench wrote:

I find that objectionable, and I'm going to protest you protesting geo protesting the protesters.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2012 9:18:12 AM
At 9/21/2012 9:11:47 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:

I find that objectionable, and I'm going to protest you protesting geo protesting the protesters.

Well now Im going to have to protest you protesting me for protesting Geo for protesting the protesters!!!!
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2012 9:22:40 AM
I'll protest KFC.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2012 9:28:10 AM
At 9/21/2012 9:24:17 AM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 9/21/2012 9:22:40 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
I'll protest KFC.

GTFO

I PULL OUT MY BERETTA
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
yoda878
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2012 12:12:29 PM

It has been reported that in some regions of the United States, the T.S.A. has been present and active at Romney rallies. I find this highly laughable for two reasons: 1. A rally has nothing to do with secure transportation. 2. Romney is the least rebellious guy in the world. He will literally stand for nothing and become the status quo no matter what it is. Ho could anyone suspect a Romney support of being a potential terrorist?

I think its good he is willing to talk to people that probably wont vote for him. You know if you look at Romney's record he works with the democrats.
Me
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2012 7:58:40 PM
I went to the Romney rally, here's some of the events that occured.

- Ticket scanner says "Ron Paul guy, go over there. If youre not voting Romney, get out." (In order to get in I told him that Rand Paul endorsed Romney)

- At the TSA security checkpoint I was the only one in my group wearing Ron Paul and the only one in my group who got a special patdown.

- At the end of the rally some lady followed me outside and said "Hey, I see youre wearing a Ron Paul shirt. Are you gonna vote for Romney after hearing his speech?"
I said "Yeah, if he adopts Ron Pauls whole platform, sure."

- At the beginning of the rally a Jewish man presented a Mormon opening ceremony and declared the Earth to be 5,000 years old.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2012 8:05:33 PM
Romney did have some good parts in his speech, a lot of pandering, and some smh parts.

Bad:

- He talked about the usual talking points i.e. Obama a failed leader, creating jobs, funding for a stronger military, support for small businesses, etc.

- He failed to bring up Obama's Fast & Furious conspiracy to arm Mexican drug cartels and failed to bring up Obama and Geithner's funding and arming of Al-Queda terrorists.

Good:

- He remarked on the 47% which I had to nod in agreement to. To paraphrase he said, "They say I don't care about the 47%. But we're compassionate people. I say it's not compassionate to give people food stamps, it's compassionate to get them off of food stamps."

- He said he'd repeal Obamacare.

- At the end he supported civil liberties and restoring freedom in America.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2012 8:17:06 PM
At 9/21/2012 7:58:40 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

- Ticket scanner says "Ron Paul guy, go over there. If youre not voting Romney, get out." (In order to get in I told him that Rand Paul endorsed Romney)

Gotta give you props, that was pretty clever

- At the TSA security checkpoint I was the only one in my group wearing Ron Paul and the only one in my group who got a special patdown.

To be honest i think half the people on DDO should get pat downs whenever they go somewhere

- At the end of the rally some lady followed me outside and said "Hey, I see youre wearing a Ron Paul shirt. Are you gonna vote for Romney after hearing his speech?"
I said "Yeah, if he adopts Ron Pauls whole platform, sure."

Cant say I didnt see that coming

- At the beginning of the rally a Jewish man presented a Mormon opening ceremony and declared the Earth to be 5,000 years old.

ok thats a little f*cked up

Ron-Paul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2012 8:25:54 PM
At 9/21/2012 9:18:12 AM, imabench wrote:

Well now Im going to have to protest you protesting me for protesting Geo for protesting the protesters!!!!

No way! I'm going to have to protest you for protesting WSA for protesting you for protesting Geo for protesting the protesters!!!

Sorry, this is funny.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2012 10:24:54 PM
At 9/21/2012 8:25:54 PM, Ron-Paul wrote:

No way! I'm going to have to protest you for protesting WSA for protesting you for protesting Geo for protesting the protesters!!!

Well f*ck you too!!!! And ill say that on my sign as I protest you protesting me for protesting WSA protesting me for protesting Geo protesting protesters!!!!

Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2012 10:29:09 PM
Romney held a rally on my family's property, no joke. Pretty cool.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
Ron-Paul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2012 11:02:35 PM
At 9/21/2012 10:24:54 PM, imabench wrote:
At 9/21/2012 8:25:54 PM, Ron-Paul wrote:

Well f*ck you too!!!! And ill say that on my sign as I protest you protesting me for protesting WSA protesting me for protesting Geo protesting protesters!!!!

Oh yeah, well f*ck you back!!! I'm protesting you for protesting me for protesting you for protesting WSA for protesting you for protesting Geo for protesting the protesters.
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2012 1:02:34 AM
At 9/21/2012 7:58:40 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

I like the quick thinking.