Total Posts:28|Showing Posts:1-28
Jump to topic:

Global Elite Publically Calls For False Flag

GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2012 4:09:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Speech given by social engineer and international banking economist for the IMF and World Bank now Director at Washington Institute, Patrick Clawson, openly called for a false flag attack to start a war with Iran. He also admitted how past historical events were initiated by false flag/exploited crisis to get what the U.S. wants.

Oh wait, I'm a crazy conspiracy theorist and this video doesn't exist. Oh wait, yeah it does exist.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
MouthWash
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2012 4:15:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
*yawn*
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
MouthWash
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2012 4:17:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/27/2012 4:09:59 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Speech given by social engineer and international banking economist for the IMF and World Bank now Director at Washington Institute, Patrick Clawson, openly called for a false flag attack to start a war with Iran. He also admitted how past historical events were initiated by false flag/exploited crisis to get what the U.S. wants.

Oh wait, I'm a crazy conspiracy theorist and this video doesn't exist. Oh wait, yeah it does exist.



Hey, you've almost made it to 10,000 posts. Give us something really mindblowing about the lizard men on that particular post.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2012 4:23:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Ignore the troll. All he can do is yawn and blab about post counts while the world is in the middle international disarray while on the verge of a possible third world war. His whole thought process is one big brainfart. He will fail to think about or do anything important and will revel in and be proud of being a tumor to society.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Wnope
Posts: 6,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2012 4:31:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/27/2012 4:09:59 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Speech given by social engineer and international banking economist for the IMF and World Bank now Director at Washington Institute, Patrick Clawson, openly called for a false flag attack to start a war with Iran. He also admitted how past historical events were initiated by false flag/exploited crisis to get what the U.S. wants.

Oh wait, I'm a crazy conspiracy theorist and this video doesn't exist. Oh wait, yeah it does exist.



He named Fort Sumter, Lusitania, and Pearl Harbor alongside the Spanish Maine, Gulf of Tonkin WITHOUT mentioning WMDs in Iraq II or 9/11 and Afghanistan.

With even an iota of intellectual integrity, you'll see his "history lesson" centers not around false flag operations but by crisis initiation through capitalizationg external events. Some of those, like Tonkin, was a false flag operation.

Are you trying to surprise us by saying the U.S. has capitalized on crisis, some of which were manufactured?

HOLY CRAP, WHO GAVE YOU ACCESS TO THE PENTAGON PAPERS!

Next thing you'll be saying the U.S. was behind Bay of Pigs.

This is one schmuck talking about how there aren't just the options of "do nothing" and "pre-emptive attack without support."

As Mouthwash said, yawn.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2012 4:40:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/27/2012 4:24:57 PM, Agent_Orange wrote:
I have a video with people swearing that there's a God. So that means God exist!

False analogy fallacy. This video is the equivalent of God himself saying, yes, I exist. It's not some conspiracy theorist saying this, this is an IMF World Bank insider calling for a false flag attack.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Wnope
Posts: 6,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2012 4:42:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/27/2012 4:40:07 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 9/27/2012 4:24:57 PM, Agent_Orange wrote:
I have a video with people swearing that there's a God. So that means God exist!


False analogy fallacy. This video is the equivalent of God himself saying, yes, I exist. It's not some conspiracy theorist saying this, this is an IMF World Bank insider calling for a false flag attack.

If I found an official in the IMF who says we should nuke Pakistan, would you say his is evidence for a world conspiracy to nuke pakistan?

Also, if it's so secret WHY IS HE SAYING IT IN PUBLIC?

False flag operations do not usually get publicly outlined BEFORE implementation. He even said HOW he'd do it.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2012 4:46:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/27/2012 4:31:43 PM, Wnope wrote:
He named Fort Sumter, Lusitania, and Pearl Harbor alongside the Spanish Maine, Gulf of Tonkin WITHOUT mentioning WMDs in Iraq II or 9/11 and Afghanistan.

He's not stupid, of course he didn't.

With even an iota of intellectual integrity, you'll see his "history lesson" centers not around false flag operations but by crisis initiation through capitalizationg external events. Some of those, like Tonkin, was a false flag operation.

Yeah, thats what I said. False flag-slash-crisis exploitation.

Are you trying to surprise us by saying the U.S. has capitalized on crisis, some of which were manufactured?

HOLY CRAP, WHO GAVE YOU ACCESS TO THE PENTAGON PAPERS!

Next thing you'll be saying the U.S. was behind Bay of Pigs.

This is one schmuck talking about how there aren't just the options of "do nothing" and "pre-emptive attack without support."

First the conspiracy theorists were wrong and insane.
Now their right, but it was obvious and normal for these conspiracies to occur.

Ok, gotcha.

.
.
.
.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2012 4:53:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/27/2012 4:42:22 PM, Wnope wrote:
If I found an official in the IMF who says we should nuke Pakistan, would you say his is evidence for a world conspiracy to nuke pakistan?

Also, if it's so secret WHY IS HE SAYING IT IN PUBLIC?

False flag operations do not usually get publicly outlined BEFORE implementation. He even said HOW he'd do it.

Because they think were stupid. Look, they come right out and say it, and people still don't believe it. I've never been one who claimed it's secret. Matter fact, Alex Jones went on a rant today saying how none of this is even close to secret, their just coming right out and openly saying it.

The media said Bilderberg didn't exist, Bohemian Grove didn't exist, now it's "ok ok they exist." There's no point for them to even try hiding anything anymore.

The conspiracy is open and obvious, so their tactic now is to say that it's good to destroy freedom, good to drone stroke children in the Middle East, good to destroy the dollar, good to spy on you.

.
.
.
.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
MouthWash
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2012 9:23:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/27/2012 4:23:58 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Ignore the troll. All he can do is yawn and blab about post counts while the world is in the middle international disarray while on the verge of a possible third world war. His whole thought process is one big brainfart. He will fail to think about or do anything important and will revel in and be proud of being a tumor to society.

My Zeno avatar seems to aggravate people more than usual. Perhaps his expression is faintly sardonic? Anyway, I don't think we're in danger of any World War. The war with the Jihadists (no, not "terrorists") is pretty much wrapping up, so I don't see how the global system is in more disarray now then it was just after 9/11.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
Wnope
Posts: 6,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2012 10:39:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/27/2012 4:46:10 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 9/27/2012 4:31:43 PM, Wnope wrote:
He named Fort Sumter, Lusitania, and Pearl Harbor alongside the Spanish Maine, Gulf of Tonkin WITHOUT mentioning WMDs in Iraq II or 9/11 and Afghanistan.

He's not stupid, of course he didn't.

With even an iota of intellectual integrity, you'll see his "history lesson" centers not around false flag operations but by crisis initiation through capitalizationg external events. Some of those, like Tonkin, was a false flag operation.

Yeah, thats what I said. False flag-slash-crisis exploitation.

Are you trying to surprise us by saying the U.S. has capitalized on crisis, some of which were manufactured?

HOLY CRAP, WHO GAVE YOU ACCESS TO THE PENTAGON PAPERS!

Next thing you'll be saying the U.S. was behind Bay of Pigs.

This is one schmuck talking about how there aren't just the options of "do nothing" and "pre-emptive attack without support."

First the conspiracy theorists were wrong and insane.
Now their right, but it was obvious and normal for these conspiracies to occur.

Ok, gotcha.




.
.
.

So, he'll reveal the NWOs entire tactical plan for a FUTURE false flag operation in iran (which is the one of few ways to have crisis exploitation backfire), but is too tight-lipped to say that the same happened for previous attacks?

That doesn't strike you as odd?
Sidewalker
Posts: 3,713
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2012 11:26:56 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
That's certainly not what he meant to say, obviously the Freemasons made him say that with their mind contrrol rays...they probably made you post it too.
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2012 12:03:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/27/2012 4:09:59 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Speech given by social engineer and international banking economist for the IMF and World Bank now Director at Washington Institute, Patrick Clawson, openly called for a false flag attack to start a war with Iran. He also admitted how past historical events were initiated by false flag/exploited crisis to get what the U.S. wants.

Oh wait, I'm a crazy conspiracy theorist and this video doesn't exist. Oh wait, yeah it does exist.



your mum called for a false flag.
Eitan_Zohar
Posts: 2,697
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2013 1:54:36 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/27/2012 4:09:59 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Speech given by social engineer and international banking economist for the IMF and World Bank now Director at Washington Institute, Patrick Clawson, openly called for a false flag attack to start a war with Iran. He also admitted how past historical events were initiated by false flag/exploited crisis to get what the U.S. wants.

Oh wait, I'm a crazy conspiracy theorist and this video doesn't exist. Oh wait, yeah it does exist.



Interesting how events unfolded precisely as he predicted.
"It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book."
Magnusson
Posts: 1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2013 10:11:24 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
lol... umm, youtube is not a source of reliable information, contrary to what many hip young naive minds may think.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2013 10:16:18 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/26/2013 1:54:36 AM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
Interesting how events unfolded precisely as he predicted.

The false flag is even more clever than I could have imagined. Obama's "peace deal" with Iran is actually an initiation of war.

Officals: Israelis in secret trip to inspect Saudi bases. Could be used as staging ground for strikes against Iran

http://kleinonline.wnd.com...

Israel Launches Largest Ever Air Force Exercise Day After Iran Deal

http://www.infowars.com...
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
YYW
Posts: 36,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2013 10:27:13 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/26/2013 10:16:18 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 11/26/2013 1:54:36 AM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
Interesting how events unfolded precisely as he predicted.

The false flag is even more clever than I could have imagined. Obama's "peace deal" with Iran is actually an initiation of war.

Ok, so while that statement is highly speculative and questionable at best, there is something to that idea. So, Geo... this is the time when you and I aren't in total disagreement, and almost in agreement.

I think that Iran is very likely using this time to stockpile cash so that when they do get enough capital to restart their nuclear program, they can do it with uninterrupted cash-flow that is impervious to US sanctions. I also think this is a strategic opportunity for Obama to claim that he tried, so that when this goes to sh!t, he doesn't look like he rushed into war if we go to war in the duration of his presidency. I also think that this could inoculate him against blame for future hostilities with Iran, even though this deal is literally doing nothing more than kicking the can down the road. This will be the single greatest foreign policy challenge that the next president will face, and it is my personal opinion that Barack Obama has made that FAR worse than he otherwise would have because he is giving Iran the latitude to amass the necessary capital (by loosening sanctions) over a period of a few coming years, to restart their program where it will be unstoppable in the future. This assumes, however, that the Russians will continue to do business with Tehran without regard to what the international community has to say -which is, I think, a reasonable assumption. Moscow has proven itself to be, in the case of Iran, astoundingly apathetic to what the rest of the world has to say about Iran's nuclear ambitions.

Officals: Israelis in secret trip to inspect Saudi bases. Could be used as staging ground for strikes against Iran

http://kleinonline.wnd.com...

Yeah.

Israel Launches Largest Ever Air Force Exercise Day After Iran Deal

http://www.infowars.com...

It's a show of force, and probably a necessary one.
Tsar of DDO
Eitan_Zohar
Posts: 2,697
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2013 10:54:40 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/26/2013 10:27:13 AM, YYW wrote:
At 11/26/2013 10:16:18 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 11/26/2013 1:54:36 AM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
Interesting how events unfolded precisely as he predicted.

The false flag is even more clever than I could have imagined. Obama's "peace deal" with Iran is actually an initiation of war.

Ok, so while that statement is highly speculative and questionable at best, there is something to that idea. So, Geo... this is the time when you and I aren't in total disagreement, and almost in agreement.

I think that Iran is very likely using this time to stockpile cash so that when they do get enough capital to restart their nuclear program, they can do it with uninterrupted cash-flow that is impervious to US sanctions. I also think this is a strategic opportunity for Obama to claim that he tried, so that when this goes to sh!t, he doesn't look like he rushed into war if we go to war in the duration of his presidency. I also think that this could inoculate him against blame for future hostilities with Iran, even though this deal is literally doing nothing more than kicking the can down the road. This will be the single greatest foreign policy challenge that the next president will face, and it is my personal opinion that Barack Obama has made that FAR worse than he otherwise would have because he is giving Iran the latitude to amass the necessary capital (by loosening sanctions) over a period of a few coming years, to restart their program where it will be unstoppable in the future. This assumes, however, that the Russians will continue to do business with Tehran without regard to what the international community has to say -which is, I think, a reasonable assumption. Moscow has proven itself to be, in the case of Iran, astoundingly apathetic to what the rest of the world has to say about Iran's nuclear ambitions.

I am of the opinion that Iran and the US have interests in common. Not necessarily ideological ones.
"It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book."
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2013 11:04:50 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/26/2013 10:54:40 AM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
I am of the opinion that Iran and the US have interests in common. Not necessarily ideological ones.

"Besides the anti-American chants being voiced in the streets, Iranian parliament members joined in a chorus of "death to America" during a parliamentary session on Sunday.

Quoting Iran"s Tasnim news agency, the Times of Israel reported that Vice Parliamentary Speaker Mohammad Hossein Aboutorabifard called the 1979 embassy takeover a symbol of "resistance of righteousness against falsehood." After his speech, members of parliament joined together in a "Death to America" chant."

http://www.theblaze.com...
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Eitan_Zohar
Posts: 2,697
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2013 11:14:15 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/26/2013 11:04:50 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 11/26/2013 10:54:40 AM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
I am of the opinion that Iran and the US have interests in common. Not necessarily ideological ones.

"Besides the anti-American chants being voiced in the streets, Iranian parliament members joined in a chorus of "death to America" during a parliamentary session on Sunday.

Quoting Iran"s Tasnim news agency, the Times of Israel reported that Vice Parliamentary Speaker Mohammad Hossein Aboutorabifard called the 1979 embassy takeover a symbol of "resistance of righteousness against falsehood." After his speech, members of parliament joined together in a "Death to America" chant."

http://www.theblaze.com...

And? Iran is good at rhetoric, but they know what they're doing.
"It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book."
YYW
Posts: 36,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2013 10:10:12 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/26/2013 10:54:40 AM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
At 11/26/2013 10:27:13 AM, YYW wrote:
At 11/26/2013 10:16:18 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 11/26/2013 1:54:36 AM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
Interesting how events unfolded precisely as he predicted.

The false flag is even more clever than I could have imagined. Obama's "peace deal" with Iran is actually an initiation of war.

Ok, so while that statement is highly speculative and questionable at best, there is something to that idea. So, Geo... this is the time when you and I aren't in total disagreement, and almost in agreement.

I think that Iran is very likely using this time to stockpile cash so that when they do get enough capital to restart their nuclear program, they can do it with uninterrupted cash-flow that is impervious to US sanctions. I also think this is a strategic opportunity for Obama to claim that he tried, so that when this goes to sh!t, he doesn't look like he rushed into war if we go to war in the duration of his presidency. I also think that this could inoculate him against blame for future hostilities with Iran, even though this deal is literally doing nothing more than kicking the can down the road. This will be the single greatest foreign policy challenge that the next president will face, and it is my personal opinion that Barack Obama has made that FAR worse than he otherwise would have because he is giving Iran the latitude to amass the necessary capital (by loosening sanctions) over a period of a few coming years, to restart their program where it will be unstoppable in the future. This assumes, however, that the Russians will continue to do business with Tehran without regard to what the international community has to say -which is, I think, a reasonable assumption. Moscow has proven itself to be, in the case of Iran, astoundingly apathetic to what the rest of the world has to say about Iran's nuclear ambitions.

I am of the opinion that Iran and the US have interests in common. Not necessarily ideological ones.

The United States and Iran have a myriad of common interests. That doesn't mean that the Iranians can be trusted.
Tsar of DDO
HPWKA
Posts: 401
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2013 10:58:06 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I usually don't agree with anything GeoLaureate8 says, but this is the rare day when I do.

I would be more wary of the US instigating war then Iran, given our track record.
Feelings are the fleeting fancy of fools.
The search for truth in a world of lies is the only thing that matters.
Double_R
Posts: 4,886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2013 3:04:20 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/27/2012 4:09:59 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Speech given by social engineer and international banking economist for the IMF and World Bank now Director at Washington Institute, Patrick Clawson, openly called for a false flag attack to start a war with Iran. He also admitted how past historical events were initiated by false flag/exploited crisis to get what the U.S. wants.

Oh wait, I'm a crazy conspiracy theorist and this video doesn't exist. Oh wait, yeah it does exist.



"Patrick Lyell Clawson (born March 30, 1951[1]) is an American economist and Middle East scholar. He is currently the Director for Research at the Washington Institute for Near East Policy and senior editor of Middle East Quarterly."
http://en.wikipedia.org...

"The Washington Institute for Near East Policy (WINEP) is a think tank based in Washington, D.C. focused on United States foreign policy in the Middle East."
http://en.wikipedia.org...

Really Geo?
Double_R
Posts: 4,886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2013 3:05:39 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/27/2012 4:53:54 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 9/27/2012 4:42:22 PM, Wnope wrote:
If I found an official in the IMF who says we should nuke Pakistan, would you say his is evidence for a world conspiracy to nuke pakistan?

Also, if it's so secret WHY IS HE SAYING IT IN PUBLIC?

False flag operations do not usually get publicly outlined BEFORE implementation. He even said HOW he'd do it.

Because they think were stupid. Look, they come right out and say it, and people still don't believe it. I've never been one who claimed it's secret.

Could you please define "false flag"?
YYW
Posts: 36,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2013 7:37:00 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/27/2013 3:05:39 AM, Double_R wrote:
At 9/27/2012 4:53:54 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 9/27/2012 4:42:22 PM, Wnope wrote:
If I found an official in the IMF who says we should nuke Pakistan, would you say his is evidence for a world conspiracy to nuke pakistan?

Also, if it's so secret WHY IS HE SAYING IT IN PUBLIC?

False flag operations do not usually get publicly outlined BEFORE implementation. He even said HOW he'd do it.

Because they think were stupid. Look, they come right out and say it, and people still don't believe it. I've never been one who claimed it's secret.

Could you please define "false flag"?

False flag (or black flag) describes covert military or paramilitary operations designed to deceive in such a way that the operations appear as though they are being carried out by other entities, groups or nations than those who actually planned and executed them. Operations carried during peace-time by civilian organizations, as well as covert government agencies, may by extension be called false flag operations if they seek to hide the real organization behind an operation.
The name "false flag" has its origins in naval warfare where the use of a flag other than the belligerent's true battle flag as a ruse de guerre, before engaging the enemy, has long been acceptable. Such operations are also acceptable in certain circumstances in land warfare, to deceive enemies in similar ways providing that the deception is not perfidious and all such deceptions are discarded before opening fire upon the enemy.
Tsar of DDO
Double_R
Posts: 4,886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2013 1:06:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/27/2013 7:37:00 AM, YYW wrote:
At 11/27/2013 3:05:39 AM, Double_R wrote:
At 9/27/2012 4:53:54 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 9/27/2012 4:42:22 PM, Wnope wrote:
If I found an official in the IMF who says we should nuke Pakistan, would you say his is evidence for a world conspiracy to nuke pakistan?

Also, if it's so secret WHY IS HE SAYING IT IN PUBLIC?

False flag operations do not usually get publicly outlined BEFORE implementation. He even said HOW he'd do it.

Because they think were stupid. Look, they come right out and say it, and people still don't believe it. I've never been one who claimed it's secret.

Could you please define "false flag"?

False flag (or black flag) describes covert military or paramilitary operations designed to deceive in such a way that the operations appear as though they are being carried out by other entities, groups or nations than those who actually planned and executed them. Operations carried during peace-time by civilian organizations, as well as covert government agencies, may by extension be called false flag operations if they seek to hide the real organization behind an operation.
The name "false flag" has its origins in naval warfare where the use of a flag other than the belligerent's true battle flag as a ruse de guerre, before engaging the enemy, has long been acceptable. Such operations are also acceptable in certain circumstances in land warfare, to deceive enemies in similar ways providing that the deception is not perfidious and all such deceptions are discarded before opening fire upon the enemy.

Uhhh yea. I know what it is, I don't think Geo does.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2013 2:47:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/27/2013 1:06:30 PM, Double_R wrote:
Uhhh yea. I know what it is, I don't think Geo does.

You attack yourself and blame the enemy. "False flag" refers to blaming the wrong flag, that represents the country, for the attack.

In this case of the nuclear Iran deal I stretched the term a bit. I suggested that Obama waved a white flag of peace when really he raised the red flag of war.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat