Jump to topic:

WTFU 2012, typical liberal tactics

000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2012 4:32:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
and this post along with your others from the religious forum show just what type of person you have become....one with baseless beliefs, empty attacks, rejection of sound proof, and ideological/theological fanaticism
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2012 4:32:23 PM
Im sorry, did liberals elect Samuel L Jackson as their universal spokesperson? NO

Now go to your room.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2012 4:32:41 PM
Wait, this is suppose to convey a positive image of Obama? Eight year olds yelling "F***" out their windows? Strange men hiding out in the grandparents bedroom while they get it on? Really? The slogan is really "Wake, the f*** up!"?!
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2012 4:33:05 PM
And of COURSE me and ike respond to this within 6 seconds of each other.....

>.<

What the hell is happening to me
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2012 4:37:33 PM
So, I take it you have absolutely no sense of humor?

Samuel Jackson swearing at a camera while rhyming to the tune of "The Night Before Christmas" should hint that you are out of f*cking mind in thinking this representative of serious arguments.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2012 4:42:41 PM
At 9/27/2012 4:32:16 PM, 000ike wrote:
and this post along with your others from the religious forum show just what type of person you have become....one with baseless beliefs, empty attacks, rejection of sound proof, and ideological/theological fanaticism

You do realize that this is an "empty attack," as you would say? You did not address the actual argument presented- however weak- and instead opted for Ad Hominems. Stop being a hypocrite.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2012 4:45:09 PM
At 9/27/2012 4:42:41 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

You do realize that this is an "empty attack," as you would say? You did not address the actual argument presented- however weak- and instead opted for Ad Hominems. Stop being a hypocrite.

He didn't present an argument in the OP. He posted a joke video and used it as an example of "typical liberal tactics". What a fukking retarded post you just wrote.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2012 4:46:52 PM
At 9/27/2012 4:45:09 PM, 000ike wrote:

He didn't present an argument in the OP. He posted a joke video and used it as an example of "typical liberal tactics". What a fukking retarded post you just wrote.

You seriously want to get into a semantic argument on what constitutes an "argument," because semantically I am completely correct.

Also, more baseless attacks; you really are a hypocritical chauvinist, Ike.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2012 4:52:18 PM
At 9/27/2012 4:46:52 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

You seriously want to get into a semantic argument on what constitutes an "argument," because semantically I am completely correct.

Chauvinist? I'm pretty sure that means bigot,...which has no relevance to what you just quoted.

In any case....yeah, no...medic didn't present any argument. He posted a video and said here "this joke video legitimately represents the typical liberal tactics"....and posted posted the video and posted the thread.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2012 4:55:19 PM
At 9/27/2012 4:52:18 PM, 000ike wrote:

Chauvinist? I'm pretty sure that means bigot,...which has no relevance to what you just quoted.

Chauvinist:
A person displaying aggressive or exaggerated patriotism.

http://www.google.ca...

Nice try, though.

In any case....yeah, no...medic didn't present any argument. He posted a video and said here "this joke video legitimately represents the typical liberal tactics"....and posted posted the video and posted the thread.

Argument:
A reason or set of reasons given with the aim of persuading others that an action or idea is right or wrong

Judging by implicit context, he was attempting to condemn the typical liberal tactics that the video espouses.

Semantics is a b!tch.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2012 4:57:51 PM
At 9/27/2012 4:33:05 PM, imabench wrote:

You and him both share Neoliberal Fascist ideology. Why are you surprised.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2012 4:58:21 PM
At 9/27/2012 4:56:54 PM, Koopin wrote:
lol, Ike has no humor in his entire body. I wish I could meet him in real life and see if he is really a robot.

It's not that he's has no humor, it's just he has no humor for things against what he believes. He would be like Elizabeth Warren at a roast(those political events where they make fun of themselves). Tries, but fails because he can see no fault.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2012 5:01:31 PM
At 9/27/2012 4:56:54 PM, Koopin wrote:
lol, Ike has no humor in his entire body. I wish I could meet him in real life and see if he is really a robot.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2012 5:02:31 PM
At 9/27/2012 4:55:19 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

Chauvinist:

Nice try, though.

Explain what was patriotic/jingoistic about the preceding comment....because right now it looks like you used the word incorrectly and are trying to pull incongruous explanations out of your @ss.

Argument:
A reason or set of reasons given with the aim of persuading others that an action or idea is right or wrong

yeah because medic really provided a set of reasons and persuasive logic in that 1 sentence that constitutes the original post. ....give it a rest.
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2012 5:19:57 PM
This thread is so great! Almost every post is a stereotype or caricature. I feel like I'm reading Catch-22.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2012 6:27:54 PM
At 9/27/2012 4:57:51 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

You and him both share Neoliberal Fascist ideology. Why are you surprised.

Im surprised I actually read what you said rather then tune you out and ignore you like any rational person does.

Citrakayah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2012 7:58:11 PM
I'm rather confused.

When I joined up I thought this would be a place full of nuanced, reasoned debate.

Now I see someone posting a Samuel L. Jackson video and saying it's representational of liberals.

Is that more common than the former occurrence?
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2012 11:33:14 PM
At 9/27/2012 7:58:11 PM, Citrakayah wrote:
I'm rather confused.

When I joined up I thought this would be a place full of nuanced, reasoned debate.

Now I see someone posting a Samuel L. Jackson video and saying it's representational of liberals.

Oh I can explain this.

Every part of this website is full of intellectual discussion and debate,

BUT

The Politics and Religion forums are hell holes of mud slinging where only the truly bold and bored venture into. AVOID AT ALL COSTS

medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2012 5:14:50 AM

Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black, but I still love you Ike.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2012 5:17:59 AM
At 9/27/2012 4:32:23 PM, imabench wrote:
Im sorry, did liberals elect Samuel L Jackson as their universal spokesperson? NO

Now go to your room.

No, but they don't seem to be doing anything to discourage this nonsense of using little girls for a message like this.

So there....*gives Ima the Archie Bunker raspberry*
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2012 5:19:24 AM

>.<

Ike minds think alike. :)
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2012 5:22:57 AM
At 9/27/2012 4:37:33 PM, Wnope wrote:
So, I take it you have absolutely no sense of humor?

Samuel Jackson swearing at a camera while rhyming to the tune of "The Night Before Christmas" should hint that you are out of f*cking mind in thinking this representative of serious arguments.

Did you not see the little kids being used for the video, or the little girl yelling F&#k at the end?? If the kids weren't in it then it would have simply been misleading, but could have been funny. Are you trying to say that this WASN'T a liberal group trying to reach a segment of it's base to get them out to vote??
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2012 5:24:27 AM
At 9/28/2012 5:19:24 AM, medic0506 wrote:

>.<

Ike minds think alike. :)

http://squarefaction.ru...
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2012 5:26:58 AM
At 9/27/2012 5:02:31 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 9/27/2012 4:55:19 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

Chauvinist:

Nice try, though.

Explain what was patriotic/jingoistic about the preceding comment....because right now it looks like you used the word incorrectly and are trying to pull incongruous explanations out of your @ss.

Argument:

yeah because medic really provided a set of reasons and persuasive logic in that 1 sentence that constitutes the original post. ....give it a rest.

I didn't need to. For anyone with common sense, the video provided the arguments for me. It spoke for itself better than I could have. Only those that are ate up with libertardation aren't able to see it.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2012 5:32:26 AM
I'm rather confused.

No, this is just what we call foreplay. A real discussion will break out soon.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2012 5:34:01 AM
At 9/27/2012 11:33:14 PM, imabench wrote:
I'm rather confused.

Oh I can explain this.

Every part of this website is full of intellectual discussion and debate,

BUT

The Politics and Religion forums are hell holes of mud slinging where only the truly bold and bored venture into.

IKR, ain't it great!!!
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2012 5:52:52 AM
What exactly are you mad about?
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2012 12:24:52 PM
sing us a song, youre the liberal man. sing a song tonight. cos we're in the mood for some partisan crap and we'd like some of that shite.