Jump to topic:

Why Obama Will Destroy Romney <

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2012 10:13:21 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
There is no delusion here my friends. President Obamas future win will be definitive and decisive. The Zions, The European Union, and The Muslim Brotherhood has secured another victory for President Obama. The good news is that because he is an incumbent, he has access to things that Mitt Romney does not.
George Bush clearly lost all 3 debates to Senator John Kerry back in 2004. And yet he won the election
in spite of the numbers on the ballot. Some said that he really didnt even win the first, and we saw how that went, too. So let me make this perfectly clear to all of you naive Conservatives. This is politics, a game orchestrated and played by the devils hands. Obama will win this election not because people voted for him or because he was liked. But because the World Order has a plan and they do will whatever possible to carry it through. See Chrislam agenda on Google for more details. Any comments.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2012 10:33:06 AM
At 10/4/2012 10:13:21 AM, inferno wrote:
There is no delusion here my friends. President Obamas future win will be definitive and decisive. The Zions, The European Union, and The Muslim Brotherhood has secured another victory for President Obama. The good news is that because he is an incumbent, he has access to things that Mitt Romney does not.
George Bush clearly lost all 3 debates to Senator John Kerry back in 2004. And yet he won the election
in spite of the numbers on the ballot. Some said that he really didnt even win the first, and we saw how that went, too. So let me make this perfectly clear to all of you naive Conservatives. This is politics, a game orchestrated and played by the devils hands. Obama will win this election not because people voted for him or because he was liked. But because the World Order has a plan and they do will whatever possible to carry it through. See Chrislam agenda on Google for more details. Any comments.

And when I release my secret weapon next week you all will know the truth about everything underneath the sun. Operation Inferno begins...............
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2012 10:40:17 AM
At 10/4/2012 10:33:49 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
Does this secret weapon involve pants and gas?

Say what you will. But I know that you are another who does not have the remote capacity to discern things as I do. Your humor is void............
CiRrK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2012 10:53:10 AM
At 10/4/2012 10:40:17 AM, inferno wrote:

Say what you will. But I know that you are another who does not have the remote capacity to discern things as I do. Your humor is void............

Your skull is void.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2012 11:02:48 AM
At 10/4/2012 10:53:10 AM, CiRrK wrote:
At 10/4/2012 10:40:17 AM, inferno wrote:

Your skull is void.

No. I see this thing unfolding as clear as day. Obama will win. Romney is too late, and he is still not fully
trusted by the Independent voting block. The minorities will not even consider him, so its a no brainer.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2012 11:08:42 AM
I know Obama will win which sucks but his win will cause a Republican civil war. Conservatives will argue that they elected yet another moderate. This will lead to a Highly conservative canadit and the Dems will elect Hillary Clinton.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2012 11:14:57 AM
At 10/4/2012 11:08:42 AM, lannan13 wrote:
I know Obama will win which sucks but his win will cause a Republican civil war. Conservatives will argue that they elected yet another moderate. This will lead to a Highly conservative canadit and the Dems will elect Hillary Clinton.

No. The Republican Party will become a more tolerant, moderate, reserved, diversified, ultra-modern Party poised to take over in 2016. Those are the facts my friend. Please take note from someone who knows.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2012 11:32:49 AM
At 10/4/2012 11:14:57 AM, inferno wrote:

No. The Republican Party will become a more tolerant, moderate, reserved, diversified, ultra-modern Party poised to take over in 2016. Those are the facts my friend. Please take note from someone who knows.

There will find no tolerant much less reserved, "moderate" people in a double digit inflation country. You moosehead.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2012 11:52:17 AM
At 10/4/2012 11:32:49 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 10/4/2012 11:14:57 AM, inferno wrote:

There will find no tolerant much less reserved, "moderate" people in a double digit inflation country. You moosehead.

Its on the way kiddo. Expect it, because its coming.
tBoonePickens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2012 1:44:31 PM
Hahaha! Obama got trounced in the debate!
WOS
: At 10/3/2012 4:28:52 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
: Without nothing existing, you couldn't have something.
Aaronroy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2012 2:00:21 PM
At 10/4/2012 1:44:31 PM, tBoonePickens wrote:

Just how like Reagan got trounced in his first debate against Mondale in his reelection....

oh wait, it turned out that Reagan won by a landslide afterwards. The debates don't really alter the polls at all.
turn down for h'what
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2012 2:09:25 PM
At 10/4/2012 2:00:21 PM, Aaronroy wrote:
At 10/4/2012 1:44:31 PM, tBoonePickens wrote:

Just how like Reagan got trounced in his first debate against Mondale in his reelection....

oh wait, it turned out that Reagan won by a landslide afterwards. The debates don't really alter the polls at all.

RCP shows a boost, not not a Romney lead.

The VP debate I think is more important in polls.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross