Jump to topic:

Idea for Romney

Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2012 12:26:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I suggest that the following be brought into the campaign, in ads & the debate

Obama begs Russians for 'space' on missile defense talks...
Medvedev : I understand your message about space. Space for you""
Obama : "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."

Mar 26, 2012 " An open microphone gave the world today some idea of what Barrack Husein Obama might do if unfettered by the need to run for re-election.
Why Obama's hot mike moment stings - The Washington Post

This really aught to shake up the American people and we must bring it and it's implications to their attention.
The implication of the presidents words is that he wants to do something against the will of us Americans and he is waiting until after he is elected to do so when he no longer has to worry about what the American public think. Who knows what else he is hiding and planning to do behind our backs or against our will. this is discussing, immoral, and scary.

Obamas attempt to "explain" his comments were lame, unclear, inadequate, and frankly clearly false. His explanation did not fit his actual words which were
This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility," Especially the key words " This is my last election". Clearly do not fit his cover up explanation. but rather indicate that then he need not worry about going against the will of the American people.

He is hiding the ball and we must expose this again at this crucial time, in a convincing way. And make it clear to the American people that this president cannot be trusted once reelected. Who knows what else he has up his sleeve . Who knows what else he is hiding from us.

An Idea for the add could be a recording of Obama followed by a narrator saying something to the effect of "What else is he hiding from us" or "what other hidden plans does Obama intend to execute against the will and interest of the American people if re-elected." Or "Who is the real Obama" ... etc.

royalpaladin: I'd rather support people who kill spies than a nation that organizes assassination squads (Kidon) to illegally enter into other nations and kill anybody who is not a Zionist. Who knows when they'll kill me for the crime of not supporting Israel?

Koopin: LOL! I just imagine Royal sitting in here apartment at night, when suddenly she hears a man outside speaking Hebrew as sh