Jump to topic:

Political Poll

DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2012 11:18:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
If a hypothetical Presidential Candidate was a virgin would you be less likely or more likely to vote for them? Why?

I was reading up on Queen Elizabeth, and was wondering if it is still considered a trait of high morality to be a virgin or if it is now something to be ashamed of.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2012 11:37:55 PM
Even a 35-year-old who has yet to have sex is weird, but making it to the median age of accession of 54 without banging nasties together is bizarre. One would wonder what is wrong with such a weird person, and if he is qualified to find terrorists if he can't even find the meat cave. It would be especially weird if that president was married. The only way for the public to know is if he says that personal information, which few presidential candidates would.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2012 11:38:19 PM
At 10/5/2012 11:33:53 PM, darkkermit wrote:
No, DanT, I would not vote for you if you decided to run for president at the age of 35+.

lol
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2012 11:39:15 PM
I really wouldn't care.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2012 11:59:45 PM
Virgin who doesn't kill innocent foreigners > ladies man who perpetuates war
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2012 12:05:32 AM
At 10/5/2012 11:37:55 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
Even a 35-year-old who has yet to have sex is weird, but making it to the median age of accession of 54 without banging nasties together is bizarre. One would wonder what is wrong with such a weird person, and if he is qualified to find terrorists if he can't even find the meat cave. It would be especially weird if that president was married. The only way for the public to know is if he says that personal information, which few presidential candidates would.

Imagine if they were single and looked like Brad Pitt in the movie Troy. Obviously they would have no problems with the ladies. Now say they were a virgin. Would you see it as a person with high moral standards, or would you still consider them bizarre?

If the later is true, why do you think society has changed from valuing abstinence to criticizing it?
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2012 12:15:13 AM
At 10/6/2012 12:05:32 AM, DanT wrote:

Imagine if they were single and looked like Brad Pitt in the movie Troy. Obviously they would have no problems with the ladies. Now say they were a virgin. Would you see it as a person with high moral standards, or would you still consider them bizarre?

If the later is true, why do you think society has changed from valuing abstinence to criticizing it?

Maybe not bizarre but very religious, the decline of which I believe is largely responsible for the shift from abstinence being the norm to the exception.

Anyway, my thought process would probably be abstinant -> religious -> republican -> don't vote for them.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2012 12:18:56 AM
At 10/5/2012 11:59:45 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Virgin who doesn't kill innocent foreigners > ladies man who perpetuates war

I agree, but I'm going to use the economist's 'get out of jail free card' here: ceteris paribus. All things equal. If you had a virgin who advocated peace, prosperity, and freedom; and you had a married guy who has taken it to poon town and brown town, who would you rather vote for (if you bought into the concept of voting, of course)?
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2012 12:22:17 AM

Nothing moral about prolonged virginity, not even by Contradiction's bizarre metrics like teleology, for example. Meat rod's two function 1) urination, 2) fuckication. Penetrating a woman deep until you bump against her cervix and shoot your load is a proper function of Russel the One-Eyed Wonder Muscle.

All things equal, I'm supporting the guy who enjoys the putang.
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2012 12:24:13 AM
At 10/6/2012 12:15:13 AM, Maikuru wrote:
Maybe not bizarre but very religious, the decline of which I believe is largely responsible for the shift from abstinence being the norm to the exception.

Anyway, my thought process would probably be abstinant -> religious -> republican -> don't vote for them.

My thought process was: abstinent -> raped by dad wearing garfield mask -> closeted psychopath eager for world annihilation. So, pretty much the same on that.
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2012 12:54:57 AM
At 10/6/2012 12:15:13 AM, Maikuru wrote:

What if they are an atheist third party/independent?
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2012 12:56:05 AM
At 10/5/2012 11:18:08 PM, DanT wrote:
If a hypothetical Presidential Candidate was a virgin would you be less likely or more likely to vote for them? Why?

I was reading up on Queen Elizabeth, and was wondering if it is still considered a trait of high morality to be a virgin or if it is now something to be ashamed of.

Gotta love how everyone assumes the hypothetical candidate is male, even after giving an example of a virgin female figurehead.
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2012 1:31:46 AM
At 10/6/2012 12:56:05 AM, DanT wrote:
At 10/5/2012 11:18:08 PM, DanT wrote:

Gotta love how everyone assumes the hypothetical candidate is male, even after giving an example of a virgin female figurehead.

The preponderant majority of presidential candidates is male.