Total Posts:124|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

I am an extremist and voting for Romney!!

Microsuck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2012 6:37:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Since Obama cannot seem to run on his record and all what he has been doing is lying lately and calling Mitt Romney a right wing extremist, I have some advice for Mitt Romney: Own the word "extreme", be proud of the label "extreme."

Before you all crucify me, please let me explain myself. Here is the great words of Wayne Root (whom I agree with: http://townhall.com... )

If instituting an economic plan to reduce Obama"s obscene unemployment rate over 8% for 42 straight months is extreme"if wanting to put the 30 million Americans out of work, or underemployed, back to work is extreme...then call me extreme.

Note: I'm aware of the job report that came out as under 8 percent. However, the real unemployment rate is still over 10% counting those who are underemployed (like myself) and those who have stopped looking for jobs. I wonder: Why is it that those who are not looking for jobs because they gave up hope no longer counted in the unemployment number? Maybe because it would be bad for Obama? Who knows!

If reviving an economy where U.S. manufacturing activity has plummeted to the lowest level in 3 years, and California tax revenues plummeted in July by more than half a billion dollars (in one month, for one state), and demand for petroleum products just declined to 1995 levels, is extreme".then call me extreme.

If creating an environment to stimulate and encourage new business start-ups, which under Obama have hit a 30 year low, is extreme" then call me extreme.

If requiring welfare recipients to actually work, or at least be required to look for work is extreme" then call me extreme.

If creating policies to help the 46 million Americans now on food stamps in this Obama economy get jobs and stand on their own"then call me extreme.

If passing a budget, after Obama hasn"t passed one in four years, to begin to deal with $115 trillion in debt and unfunded liabilities, that without immediate action will drown our children and grandchildren is extreme"then call me extreme.

If implementing a plan to reform Medicare, so it will actually be there for the next generation is extreme...then call me extreme.

If opposing killing babies born alive from botched abortions (known as partial birth abortions) is extreme"then call me extreme.

So here is why I'm voting for Romney in three simple words: Obama has failed.

If Obama is re-elected on November 6th, you haven"t seen anything yet. Because the first Obama term was just a small taste of things to come. Without ever having to answer to voters again, he will be free to be his REAL radical self. Without any need for restraint, Obama will throw caution to the wind, ignore Congress, and govern by Executive Order. He will be free to truly wreck this economy from sea to shining sea- just as Saul Alinsky, Cloward & Piven, Barack Obama Sr., Frank Marshall, Reverend Jeremiah Wright, Bill Ayers, and a host of other radical, Marxist, American-haters taught him.

Obama's second term will unleash a final economic Armageddon- the total collapse of the U.S. economy and our financial system. The real unemployment rate we have today is in the 15% to 20% range. We will look back with envy at "the good old days." Obama unleased will send the IRS to crush his political opposition. He will appoint a majority of Supreme Court and federal judges- so none of his violations of the Constitution will ever again be challenged. Perhaps worst of all, his politically correct policies in the Middle East will embolden radical Islamic and terrorist rogue states to attack and destroy Israel. And he will continue to weaken the U.S. military, so we will be unable to prevent it from happening.

If you don"t believe me, just look across the pond to Europe. They"ve been following Obama"s exact plan for decades. Their mantra was also big government, big unions, big spending, big taxes, big pensions, free healthcare, too many government employees, and green energy. The result? Economic disaster on a grand scale. Specifically Greece, Italy, and Spain are enduring a tragedy few can even comprehend. France is next. We will read about this someday in history books. America is following the exact same path under Obama.

http://townhall.com...

We must balance the budge NOW! WE are on the brink of a fisical collapse and we cannot let Obama be re-elected.

I don't know who is going to win this election, but I'm putting my money on Mitt Romney.

Any questions?
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2012 6:51:47 PM
In Maryland, you might as well vote for Johnson.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Frederick53
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2012 6:52:39 PM
I guess I understand. I would support Romney if he were as libertarian socially as he is economically. But since he's not, I don't see much of a point in supporting either of them.
In 1975, the Second Vietnam War began -1Historygenius

Like no wonder that indian dude rejected you.- Darkkermit to royalpaladin

Social Darwinism is a justification- 1Historygenius

Equal opportunity exists, so there is no problem- EvanK
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2012 6:53:10 PM
At 10/7/2012 6:51:47 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
In Maryland, you might as well vote for Johnson.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2012 6:54:16 PM
At 10/7/2012 6:37:02 PM, Microsuck wrote:

Any questions?

4 actually

Number 1, when exactly did the US fall into a debt crisis? What was the magical number of the debt that made people suddenly give a sh*t about it? It must have been crossed while Obama was in office because i sure as hell didnt see any libertarians, extremists, or anyone for that matter raise a stink about the debt before him.

Number 2, why the f*ck would you try to help Romney by saying that your an extremist who is voting for him? The word extremist in politics carries the same meaning as the word insane meaning that if you claim your an insane person voting for romney, then your making you and romney look bad. You could have easily said "I am a fiscal conservative voting for romney" or literally anything else that doesnt make you look insane, but you chose to go with extremist instead of something else. Why do this to yourself and to romney? just from reading the title alone youve probably drove more people into voting for Obama then for Romney.

Number 3, Do you really think Romney will be able to put a huge chunk into the debt considering considering what his policies are? How is a president who wants 20% tax cuts across the board with very shaky economic policies everywhere else supposed to give us a surplus?

Number 4, Lets say Romney gets elected. How much of the debt are you actually expecting Romney to eliminate, realistically?
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2012 7:01:00 PM

We must balance the budge NOW! WE are on the brink of a fisical collapse and we cannot let Obama be re-elected.

I don't know who is going to win this election, but I'm putting my money on Mitt Romney.

Any questions?

As I said in Maryland you should probably vote for Johnson instead because neither him nor Romney are going to win there. Second, we can't balance the budget the first year. Do it over a period of 4 years. If you do it suddenly, it will shock the economy. In the Great Depression Hoover balanced the budget each year, and that exacerbated the weak economy.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
Microsuck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2012 7:09:41 PM
At 10/7/2012 6:54:16 PM, imabench wrote:

Any questions?

4 actually

Number 1, when exactly did the US fall into a debt crisis? What was the magical number of the debt that made people suddenly give a sh*t about it? It must have been crossed while Obama was in office because i sure as hell didnt see any libertarians, extremists, or anyone for that matter raise a stink about the debt before him.

Where were you during the Bush administration? The liberal media CRUCIFIED George Bush and we have long been projecting an economic downfall long before this even happened.

Number 2, why the f*ck would you try to help Romney by saying that your an extremist who is voting for him? The word extremist in politics carries the same meaning as the word insane meaning that if you claim your an insane person voting for romney, then your making you and romney look bad. You could have easily said "I am a fiscal conservative voting for romney" or literally anything else that doesnt make you look insane, but you chose to go with extremist instead of something else. Why do this to yourself and to romney? just from reading the title alone youve probably drove more people into voting for Obama then for Romney.

You obviously haven't read my post.

Number 3, Do you really think Romney will be able to put a huge chunk into the debt considering considering what his policies are? How is a president who wants 20% tax cuts across the board with very shaky economic policies everywhere else supposed to give us a surplus?

Straw man on Romney's plan.

Number 4, Lets say Romney gets elected. How much of the debt are you actually expecting Romney to eliminate, realistically?

None. We will always have debt. What I expect is Romney to cut government spending, balance the budget, reduce the size of the government, etc. That's what made him a successful governor.

http://en.wikipedia.org...
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2012 7:43:55 PM
At 10/7/2012 7:09:41 PM, Microsuck wrote:
At 10/7/2012 6:54:16 PM, imabench wrote:

Any questions?

4 actually

Where were you during the Bush administration? The liberal media CRUCIFIED George Bush and we have long been projecting an economic downfall long before this even happened.

No duh, i remember that. Im asking when Republicans and libertarians such as yourself started caring about the debt, im assuming they all agreed it was a specific number that they felt was crossing the line unless republicans are just shallow enough to care about the debt when they arent in office (something i think they wouldnt stoop to)

You obviously haven't read my post.

No i did, the problem is that everything you posted arent extreme stances, its normal and agreeable to a large number of people. You dont get call yourself extreme and then defining extreme as normal, extreme is abolishing the government itself or deciding to cut $1 trillion in spending and expect nothing bad to happen. What you call extreme and what everyone else considers extreme are two different things.

Really youre just saying your a normal person voting for Romney.

Straw man on Romney's plan.

So pointing out flaws and the vagueness in Romney's economic policy that counters your claims that he will be able to balance the budget counts as strawmanning? Ill go ahead and just classify your answer as "it doesnt, you shut up"

None. We will always have debt. What I expect is Romney to cut government spending, balance the budget, reduce the size of the government, etc. That's what made him a successful governor.

Well you see, Romney the Governor is a much different person then Romney the presidential candidate, so your idea might have been sensible 4 years ago, but now Romney is a very different politician and you might want to take another look at him.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2012 7:55:04 PM
At 10/7/2012 7:50:07 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Failure Level:

Expert.

this.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2012 7:55:43 PM
Can DDO's Libertarians please formally renounce this fool who's misrepresenting them?
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2012 7:59:42 PM
At 10/7/2012 7:55:43 PM, 000ike wrote:
Can DDO's Libertarians please formally renounce this fool who's misrepresenting them?

These multiple threads are annoying microsuck. And you never accepted my debate challenge (due to a lack of time you said), but you joined other debates around the same time.

Frederick53
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2012 8:27:38 PM

What he's saying makes perfect sense for rightwing libertarians who are dead set on defeating Obama. For middle ground and leftwing libertarians, it makes more sense to just not vote for either of them.
In 1975, the Second Vietnam War began -1Historygenius

Like no wonder that indian dude rejected you.- Darkkermit to royalpaladin

Social Darwinism is a justification- 1Historygenius

Equal opportunity exists, so there is no problem- EvanK
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2012 9:01:40 PM
At 10/7/2012 8:27:38 PM, Frederick53 wrote:

What he's saying makes perfect sense for rightwing libertarians who are dead set on defeating Obama. For middle ground and leftwing libertarians, it makes more sense to just not vote for either of them.

That doesn't make any sense. Whatever reasons they have for disliking Obama must also be present in Romney, Libertarians who simply don't operate from under the mainstream dichotomy of liberal and conservative should not see any effectual distinction between the two candidates as to fervently dislike one over the other. Take that in conjunction with the fact that Romney changes positions whenever it's politically expedient, and even backtracked on repealing the entirety of Obamacare in the first presidential debate.....

If you're voting for Mitt Romney, you are not a Libertarian. You are a partisan zealot and/or a neo-conservative...or at kindest description, I'd say you're confused.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2012 9:04:18 PM
Remind me how much control the President has over the economy again?

I love how the Republicans are running against Obama on unemployment when normally they could not care less about it. Businesses are doing well, so if they are not hiring, they are manipulating the system, not Obama. I would not be surprised if they are choosing to not hire simply to help boot Obama from office.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2012 9:05:17 PM
At 10/7/2012 9:01:40 PM, 000ike wrote:

That doesn't make any sense. Whatever reasons they have for disliking Obama must also be present in Romney, Libertarians who simply don't operate from under the mainstream dichotomy of liberal and conservative should not see any effectual distinction between the two candidates as to fervently dislike one over the other. Take that in conjunction with the fact that Romney changes positions whenever it's politically expedient, and even backtracked on repealing the entirety of Obamacare in the first presidential debate.....

If you're voting for Mitt Romney, you are not a Libertarian. You are a partisan zealot and/or a neo-conservative...or at kindest description, I'd say you're confused.

Except that most sensible people don't place social issues at the same level as economic issues. Although Romney is far from Ayn Rand on the economy, he's still more right wing than Obama, which makes him preferable to libertarians.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2012 9:05:25 PM
At 10/7/2012 9:01:40 PM, 000ike wrote:

Read this debate why it would make sense for libertarians to vote for Mitt Romney:

http://debate.org...
Open borders debate:
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2012 9:06:37 PM
At 10/7/2012 9:01:22 PM, darkkermit wrote:
Your profile says your 17 and born in February. Your vote is for nobody.

Ha
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2012 9:08:13 PM
Mitt Romney is a right wing extremist?

Is Obama really calling him that? And here I thought everyone was complaining about how moderate he was =_=
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2012 9:08:39 PM
If Romney's plans would greater improve the economy, economic freedom, make sure medicare is there ect, better than Obama, it makes sense to vote Romney. However, no reasons were given as to why/how Romney's policies would work better. So this is not a reason why you should vote Romney, it is just a bare assertion Romney is better.

If Obama is re-elected on November 6th, you haven"t seen anything yet. Because the first Obama term was just a small taste of things to come. Without ever having to answer to voters again, he will be free to be his REAL radical self. Without any need for restraint, Obama will throw caution to the wind, ignore Congress, and govern by Executive Order. He will be free to truly wreck this economy from sea to shining sea- just as Saul Alinsky, Cloward & Piven, Barack Obama Sr., Frank Marshall, Reverend Jeremiah Wright, Bill Ayers, and a host of other radical, Marxist, American-haters taught him.

Romney has been one of the biggest "flipfloppers" of all time. He changed many stances on issues as a politician and during this campaign. He seems that he has no "vision" and just does what he thinks his people want. And you think Obama is the one misrepresenting his platform? During this campaign Obama has consistently communicated his vision, and there is no reason he will deviate significantly.

Obama's second term will unleash a final economic Armageddon- the total collapse of the U.S. economy and our financial system. The real unemployment rate we have today is in the 15% to 20% range. We will look back with envy at "the good old days." Obama unleased will send the IRS to crush his political opposition. He will appoint a majority of Supreme Court and federal judges- so none of his violations of the Constitution will ever again be challenged.

Judge Scalia wants to criminalize homosexual sodomy and you think the court is too liberal?

Perhaps worst of all, his politically correct policies in the Middle East will embolden radical Islamic and terrorist rogue states to attack and destroy Israel. And he will continue to weaken the U.S. military, so we will be unable to prevent it from happening.

What foreign policy would you suggest? Should the USA start another war? Or would the middle east listen if the USA talked in a "meaner" way to them?

If you don"t believe me, just look across the pond to Europe. They"ve been following Obama"s exact plan for decades. Their mantra was also big government, big unions, big spending, big taxes, big pensions, free healthcare, too many government employees, and green energy. The result? Economic disaster on a grand scale. Specifically Greece, Italy, and Spain are enduring a tragedy few can even comprehend. France is next. We will read about this someday in history books. America is following the exact same path under Obama.

Obama is extremely right wing compared to all of Europe. Germany, UK, Finland, Sweden are way way way way more leftist than the USA and they are doing fine. Canadian financial institutions did not fuckup like USA did. Obama does not equal greece, spain italy.

http://townhall.com...

Any questions?
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2012 9:09:03 PM
At 10/7/2012 9:04:18 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

I love how the Republicans are running against Obama on unemployment when normally they could not care less about it. Businesses are doing well, so if they are not hiring, they are manipulating the system, not Obama. I would not be surprised if they are choosing to not hire simply to help boot Obama from office.

I wouldn't be surprised. There are actually some idiotic pastors all over the country AT THE PULPIT calling it near sacrilegious to vote for Obama on basis that he supports Gay Marriage...and since the IRS threatens to rescind their tax exemptions if they don't stop preaching politics, they have some 2000 lawyers ready to sue for freedom of speech.

Also, all over the country virtually ALL the courts are siding with Democrats on voter I.D laws...however the state Republicans continue the AD campaigns anyway...to make people THINK that they need an ID, when that is actually not the law.

It's insidious.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2012 9:09:56 PM

Maybe because they see how his policies are fail? :P

But yes, while the president does have some control over how the economy works via what he vetos, and supports, its not entirely his fault if it goes down the crapper. Though, he did have pretty much complete control of the legislative process for the first two years, and managed to get those stimulus packages through which we still fail to see the positive result of.....
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2012 9:14:16 PM
At 10/7/2012 9:09:56 PM, OberHerr wrote:

But yes, while the president does have some control over how the economy works via what he vetos, and supports, its not entirely his fault if it goes down the crapper. Though, he did have pretty much complete control of the legislative process for the first two years, and managed to get those stimulus packages through which we still fail to see the positive result of.....

The stimulus package saved jobs. I thought you frauds cared about unemployment? Oh, wait. That's only when it's politically important to care about the employment rate.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2012 9:14:32 PM
I'll add this one to my list as well. I really love all the paranoid people.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2012 9:15:30 PM
At 10/7/2012 9:09:03 PM, 000ike wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised. There are actually some idiotic pastors all over the country AT THE PULPIT calling it near sacrilegious to vote for Obama on basis that he supports Gay Marriage...and since the IRS threatens to rescind their tax exemptions if they don't stop preaching politics, they have some 2000 lawyers ready to sue for freedom of speech.

Also, all over the country virtually ALL the courts are siding with Democrats on voter I.D laws...however the state Republicans continue the AD campaigns anyway...to make people THINK that they need an ID, when that is actually not the law.

It's insidious.

I don't get whats wrong with voter ID. You use your ID for just about everything else under the sun in this country, why the heck is it so bad to have it to VOTE IN OUR LEADERS. Why is it not racist and insidious to demand an ID for Airplane tickets, liquor, and Goddang library card, but suddenly its Jim Crow laws brought back from the dead when we apply it to electing the leader of the free world.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2012 9:15:57 PM
At 10/7/2012 9:14:16 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

The stimulus package saved jobs. I thought you frauds cared about unemployment? Oh, wait. That's only when it's politically important to care about the employment rate.

This is too funny. May I introduce you to a novel concept called "facts?"
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2012 9:17:09 PM

many pundits have argued that the decreasing unemployment rate is the product of those stimulus bills...and the notion that the decrease is from a shrinking work force has been thoroughly debunked....let the record show, that we have gained nationally approximately 400,000 jobs in the month of September, the largest increase I think since 1984 I believe.