Total Posts:100|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Why I'm voting for Obama

Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2012 5:59:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I can guarantee you that you are not voting for Obama.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
TheHitchslap
Posts: 1,231
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2012 6:02:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/9/2012 5:59:11 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
I can guarantee you that you are not voting for Obama.

I can guarantee you that you cannot guarantee me that I won't vote for Obama. I live in Canada but I'm still a US citizen. Retard.
Thank you for voting!
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2012 6:08:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/9/2012 6:02:51 PM, TheHitchslap wrote:
At 10/9/2012 5:59:11 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
I can guarantee you that you are not voting for Obama.

I can guarantee you that you cannot guarantee me that I won't vote for Obama. I live in Canada but I'm still a US citizen. Retard.

Prove it.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2012 6:17:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
If you vote for Obama, you support death.

Obama killed 14,000 children and civilians and has drone striked thousands of people to death in Yemen and Pakistan.

Obama funds Al Queda terrorists in Syria. Obama made it legal to assassinate Americans without charge or trial. Has done nothing but cause death and destruction.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2012 6:27:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/9/2012 6:17:58 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
If you vote for Obama, you support death.

Obama killed 14,000 children and civilians and has drone striked thousands of people to death in Yemen and Pakistan.

Obama funds Al Queda terrorists in Syria. Obama made it legal to assassinate Americans without charge or trial. Has done nothing but cause death and destruction.

I don't care if his policies cause death and suffering for thousands, he bought me an Obama-phone, sooo... yeah.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2012 6:51:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/9/2012 6:27:01 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 10/9/2012 6:17:58 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
If you vote for Obama, you support death.

Obama killed 14,000 children and civilians and has drone striked thousands of people to death in Yemen and Pakistan.

Obama funds Al Queda terrorists in Syria. Obama made it legal to assassinate Americans without charge or trial. Has done nothing but cause death and destruction.

I don't care if his policies cause death and suffering for thousands, he bought me an Obama-phone, sooo... yeah.

And yet Iamabench still supports the murderous, drone striking, terrorist funding, warmongering Barack Obama. Explain that.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2012 6:53:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/9/2012 6:51:33 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 10/9/2012 6:27:01 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 10/9/2012 6:17:58 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
If you vote for Obama, you support death.

Obama killed 14,000 children and civilians and has drone striked thousands of people to death in Yemen and Pakistan.

Obama funds Al Queda terrorists in Syria. Obama made it legal to assassinate Americans without charge or trial. Has done nothing but cause death and destruction.

I don't care if his policies cause death and suffering for thousands, he bought me an Obama-phone, sooo... yeah.

And yet Iamabench still supports the murderous, drone striking, terrorist funding, warmongering Barack Obama. Explain that.

*sigh*
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2012 6:54:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Because I haven't been globally mortified in four years and counting.

I've worked, I've eaten, I've slept, I'ved fvcked, and I can't think of the last time the thought of the government actually infringing on my rights in real, day-to-day life even occurred to me.
jat93
Posts: 1,440
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2012 6:54:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/9/2012 6:17:58 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
If you vote for Obama, you support death.

Obama killed 14,000 children and civilians and has drone striked thousands of people to death in Yemen and Pakistan.

Obama funds Al Queda terrorists in Syria. Obama made it legal to assassinate Americans without charge or trial. Has done nothing but cause death and destruction.

What if you recognize this but you think he would be better than Romney on foreign policy, and you know that one of the two major parties is going to win, so you vote Obama? I've thought about this before, even though I'm voting libertarian. However, I'm still rooting for Obama over Romney, strictly because of foreign policy, which Obama is wayyyy better on for libertarians, anarchists, non-interventionists, and anyone who opposes war with Iran.
lewis20
Posts: 5,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2012 6:56:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Head of the state is still my favorite
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
imabench
Posts: 21,220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2012 6:59:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/9/2012 6:51:33 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 10/9/2012 6:27:01 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 10/9/2012 6:17:58 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
If you vote for Obama, you support death.

Obama killed 14,000 children and civilians and has drone striked thousands of people to death in Yemen and Pakistan.

Obama funds Al Queda terrorists in Syria. Obama made it legal to assassinate Americans without charge or trial. Has done nothing but cause death and destruction.

I don't care if his policies cause death and suffering for thousands, he bought me an Obama-phone, sooo... yeah.

And yet Imabench still supports the murderous, drone striking, terrorist funding, warmongering Barack Obama. Explain that.

Well unlike Geo, I live in the real world where grown up people and anybody else who isnt a moron actually know what the f*ck is really going on, whereas Geo here is a complete dumba** who thinks that the TSA fingering someone is undeniable proof of a New World Order and sees the entire world as a f*cked up and warped display of his own retarded beliefs rather then what the world really is.

Explain that d-bag
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
lewis20
Posts: 5,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2012 7:04:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/9/2012 6:59:38 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/9/2012 6:51:33 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 10/9/2012 6:27:01 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 10/9/2012 6:17:58 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
If you vote for Obama, you support death.

Obama killed 14,000 children and civilians and has drone striked thousands of people to death in Yemen and Pakistan.

Obama funds Al Queda terrorists in Syria. Obama made it legal to assassinate Americans without charge or trial. Has done nothing but cause death and destruction.

I don't care if his policies cause death and suffering for thousands, he bought me an Obama-phone, sooo... yeah.

And yet Imabench still supports the murderous, drone striking, terrorist funding, warmongering Barack Obama. Explain that.

Well unlike Geo, I live in the real world where grown up people and anybody else who isnt a moron actually know what the f*ck is really going on, whereas Geo here is a complete dumba** who thinks that the TSA fingering someone is undeniable proof of a New World Order and sees the entire world as a f*cked up and warped display of his own retarded beliefs rather then what the world really is.

Explain that d-bag

so
You don't take issue with Obama's drone strikes thousands of innocent people, but you do take issue with Geo bringing it up?
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
lewis20
Posts: 5,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2012 7:08:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/9/2012 6:54:24 PM, jat93 wrote:
At 10/9/2012 6:17:58 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
If you vote for Obama, you support death.

Obama killed 14,000 children and civilians and has drone striked thousands of people to death in Yemen and Pakistan.

Obama funds Al Queda terrorists in Syria. Obama made it legal to assassinate Americans without charge or trial. Has done nothing but cause death and destruction.

What if you recognize this but you think he would be better than Romney on foreign policy, and you know that one of the two major parties is going to win, so you vote Obama? I've thought about this before, even though I'm voting libertarian. However, I'm still rooting for Obama over Romney, strictly because of foreign policy, which Obama is wayyyy better on for libertarians, anarchists, non-interventionists, and anyone who opposes war with Iran.

Hah it's funny that last time Obama's platform was peace and this time the vote comes down to who's going to result the fewest slaughtered innocent people.
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2012 7:12:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/9/2012 6:59:38 PM, imabench wrote:
Well unlike Geo, I live in the real world where grown up people and anybody else who isnt a moron actually know what the f*ck is really going on, whereas Geo here is a complete dumba** who thinks that the TSA fingering someone is undeniable proof of a New World Order and sees the entire world as a f*cked up and warped display of his own retarded beliefs rather then what the world really is.

Explain that d-bag

1. Strawman.
2. You didn't defend Obama's violent actions.
3. This post is funny, it belongs in the weekly stupid.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Ahmed.M
Posts: 616
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2012 7:21:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Geolaureate8 isn't uniform and doesn't cling too much to standards too which indicates originality and critical thinking. I respect him for that.
imabench
Posts: 21,220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2012 8:09:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
You know what Geo, im going to explain to you why youre such a moron and why nobody on here takes you seriously. Its time that you get a nice scoop of reality since youve been living in your own insanity for way too f*cking long.

There are reasons why people think you are a dumba** Geo. It is because you act like a dumba**, you believe in things only a dumba** would believe in, you get most of your info from dumba** sources, you campaign for a third party candidate in the same manner that most other dumba**es would, and only other dumba**es believe in 10% of what you say. Let me start off by addressing the amount of sh*t that comes out of your mouth about conspiracies. Of all the bullsh*t you plaster on the DDO politics forums, almost all of it, roughly 90% of it, are claims of absurdity that are based on chance or random events. But what you do is twist the reality of those events to imply some kind of global conspiracy or some kind of new world order, when its clear to anybody who knows how basic cause and effect relationships work is that what you are trying to imply is going on with what is actually going on are two completely f*cking different things. Just a few weeks ago you made at least three different threads saying that UN troops had the authority to kill Americans who didnt want to give up their guns based on legislation from the 1960's, and JR has gone out of his own way to show that you are way f*cking out of line with what you are claiming is happening to what is actually going on. You do this kind of stuff all the time where you use completely random events to somehow imply that some kind of massive global or secret organization that has the knowledge and resources to pull off these elaborate acts against human rights. But you claim that somehow these same groups didnt cover their own tracks so that some nobody like you managed to figure it out? No. Thats not whats going on, youre not Neo who discovered what is really going on while everyone else is just delirious, your bending reality to try to make it so that you are some sort of chosen one who knows the truth while everyone else is clueless, but your just an ordinary person who fabricates what is really going in the world so that you can bend them to fit into your absurd claims, and you do these things all the time when its clear you have no idea what the f*ck youre even talking about

Most of what you clam is evidence of a NWO or whatever the f*ck it is you believe in are events that happen in extremely rare circumstances but happen nonetheless. The problem with you is that your own mind cant figure out the f*cking difference between events that happen only in rare circumstances and occur by chance, and events that happen because the government orders it and implements it on a widespread scale. The fact that you have been failing to make this distinction is something that doesnt only happen to you, what makes you unique is that you make these retarded claims so much more then literally any other conspiracy theorist that it just sets you on a new level of retardation that only ScottyDouglas has ever achieved.

Now lets look into all the sh*t you somehow have convinced yourself to be reality. You recently said that the TSA touching people's genitals is a clear sign of a NWO in place. Now not only can I guarantee you that will be in the top 5 of the next Weekly Stupid, what I can also guarantee is that you believe some of the most ridiculous and retarded things anybody has ever seen. It takes a real level of dumbfvckery, as LK would put it, to believe in just 10% of the stuff that you believe in, because the retarded things you believe in are based off of evidence that you knowingly have to twist and bend to monstrous proportions just to imply that your idiotic beliefs are even plausible, yet alone actually happening. Its one thing to believe in something normal and then use dumba** reasons to believe in those things, or to believe in something ridiculous and then use normal reasoning to reinforce those conclusions, but what sets you apart is that you believe in ridiculous sh*t and your reasoning for those beliefs is based solely on your dysfunctional brain perceives reality, not reality itself. If this happened on a limited scale, then people on DDO might not think youre a dumba** who thinks you shouldnt be allowed to vote. But because you do this kind of stuff so frequently and irrationally, that is what truly sets you apart from all the other dumba**es on DDO or even in the world, and that is why you are even more of a retard them any other typical conspiracy theorists.

Now as for your sources you base your retarded beliefs off of, 60% of what you get to imply your arguments is the sh*t that comes of out Alex Jones's dumba** a**hole. That 60% usually consists of the most ridiculous and f*cked up interpretations of reality that you center your beliefs around. The other 40% comes from actual sources that report random events as they actually happen, but then what you do is that you take that information, and then twist it and distort it until it can somehow fit into your f*cked up arguments for what is really going on in the world, and really your not giving any kind of knowledge or facts to imply that the sh*t you spew is in any way accurate. All you do is take normal events, claim that they support something absurd you say is going on, and then preach what you think youve found on DDO whereas the only thing youre broadcasting to everyone is how retarded you must be in order to conclude something so irrational based off of what you claim is evidence showing you are right. All of your sources either contain stupid sh*t only a retard like you could believe in, or are completely normal that you then have to twist in order to fit into your retarded views of reality. Whether you do this because you try to make yourself seem important and that you unlocked the key to what is really controlling the world, or if you do this because your that f*cking stupid isnt clear, but for someone to have to post what you post and believe what you believe for so long, it has to be both at this point.

Then there is how you try to reinforce your political standings. First off, calling everyone that isnt libertarian or going to support Gary Johnson a fascist is the tell tale sign of a pissed off moron who isnt being taken seriously. Now there is a reason people dont take you seriously (see what ive posted above) but the way you campaign for Gary Johnson only reinforces the retarded state of your mind in that you cant simply reason with people to explain why they are wrong or ill informed, you try to push your beliefs onto others like an a**hole and reinforce what most people falsely stereotype as libertarians supporting someone. You do this constantly and it shows how much of a dumba** you are because rational people can quickly point out the flaws in your "arguments" (and I use that word very loosely when describing your "reasoning"), yet you still cling to the same bullsh*t perceptions of reality to try to force your political views onto others rather then actually realize that youre full of sh*t.

Lastly, there are the people who actually take what you say seriously. I have only ever met 2 people who take what you claim seriously, MattDescopa and Ahmed.M, both of which most people can agree are out of their f*cking minds. If the only people who believe anything you say are also the same people who are also some of the most stubborn retards around, it shows how much of a retard you are because stupidity attracts stupid people. Smart people see stupidity, they can point out the flaws in it and move on, stupid people though cant resist it and buy into it, and if other stupid people like MattDescopa and Ahmed.M buy into your ideas while smart people see the blatant flaws and misconceptions in your arguments, it is a clear sign of how much of a dumba** you re
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
jat93
Posts: 1,440
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2012 10:20:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Imabench -

I agree 100% with your analysis of Geo's faulty logic behind most of the NWO conspiracy theories he posts about. Like, 100%, I thought it was spot on and had to be said. I have to say though that the ad homs and put downs full of cursing and juvenile name calling was disgusting at worst and excessive at best. I'm not a mod or president or anything but I know that is never warranted on this site. I understand that a lot of it is a response to Geo writing you off as a supporter of all the evils in the world in similarly juvenile insults, which is just as wrong. But seriously, you said in your post repeatedly that Geo is a f*cking retard, that his stupidity is basically unprecedented on this site, and that everybody here thinks he's a dumb@$$ and noone takes him seriously. I'm sorry dude but that is downright bullying right there and nobody in this community should say that to anyone else and nobody in this community should have it said to them. That was just way too far. Ignoring the fact that it's mostly inaccurate.

Sorry if I sound like a moralist. I think both you and Geo are important members of this site and I have a lot of respect for both of you. Like it or not, though Geo often leaps to his conclusions about conspiracies, he is intelligent and knowledgeable of current events, history, politics, philosophy, etc. As Ren said on the other thread where you guys were arguing, even if the stuff Geo regularly points out isn't indicative of a grand NWO conspiracy, it should still be troubling. Examples - TSA groping peoples genitalia. Thousands of govt's drones spying on us. Other privacy violations. Many, even most of the things he points out are true, and while they're not necessarily indicative of what he thinks they are, I personally read them and I draw my own conclusions from those facts. Everybody here should do the same. Geo is a total conspiracy theorist, you're not, neither of you are going to convince the other, so the both of you should stop arguing like two year olds when both of you are valuable and yes, respected members of this site that have far better contributions to make than ad hom insults about how extremely retarded you both are.
imabench
Posts: 21,220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2012 10:57:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/9/2012 10:47:56 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
*suck suck suck*

As Ima sucks Obama's shlong. I've never seen him get so worked up defending someone before.

... It's kind of gross.

Ok first off, Have you met 000ike? Secondly, CP if you pull your oversized head out of your own a** long enough you might realize that none of what I posted in anyway is meant to defend Obama who is a mediocre president at best.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2012 11:03:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/9/2012 10:57:54 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/9/2012 10:47:56 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
*suck suck suck*

As Ima sucks Obama's shlong. I've never seen him get so worked up defending someone before.

... It's kind of gross.

Ok first off, Have you met 000ike? Secondly, CP if you pull your oversized head out of your own a** long enough you might realize that none of what I posted in anyway is meant to defend Obama who is a mediocre president at best.

I know. Why are you so pissy tonight?

You were adhom-ing Geo like a mother.
imabench
Posts: 21,220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2012 11:12:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/9/2012 10:20:00 PM, jat93 wrote:
Imabench -

I agree 100% with your analysis of Geo's faulty logic behind most of the NWO conspiracy theories he posts about. Like, 100%, I thought it was spot on and had to be said. I have to say though that the ad homs and put downs full of cursing and juvenile name calling was disgusting at worst and excessive at best.

It needed some flavor.

I'm not a mod or president or anything but I know that is never warranted on this site. I understand that a lot of it is a response to Geo writing you off as a supporter of all the evils in the world in similarly juvenile insults, which is just as wrong. But seriously, you said in your post repeatedly that Geo is a f*cking retard, that his stupidity is basically unprecedented on this site, and that everybody here thinks he's a dumb@$$ and noone takes him seriously. I'm sorry dude but that is downright bullying right there and nobody in this community should say that to anyone else and nobody in this community should have it said to them. That was just way too far.

We all have our different styles and if I get banned then id probably deserve it but id still stand by what I said, every last word.

Ignoring the fact that it's mostly inaccurate.

Wait what? you started out by saying you agree 100% where the hell did this inaccurate thing come from?

Sorry if I sound like a moralist. I think both you and Geo are important members of this site and I have a lot of respect for both of you. Like it or not, though Geo often leaps to his conclusions about conspiracies, he is intelligent and knowledgeable of current events, history, politics, philosophy, etc.

Based on what? everything Geo posts is centered around his conspiracy theories and he rarely sticks his head anywhere else without spewing something related to a NWO or Gary Johnson.

As Ren said on the other thread where you guys were arguing, even if the stuff Geo regularly points out isn't indicative of a grand NWO conspiracy, it should still be troubling. Examples - TSA groping peoples genitalia.

And how many times have you been groped when you went to the airport? How many times have any of your friends been groped when they went to the airport? How many people decide to refuse to go through the X-ray and opt instead for a pat down like what the article describes? Lastly how likely is it that the TSA is mostly normal security guards who take a lot of sh*t because a few people take their job way too damn seriously?

The TSA doesnt have a policy that explicitly states that they can grope people, there isnt any universal definition of what people consider groping so anybody who gets touched in the knee can claim they were groped and im sure nobody would even notice if they were BS'ing the whole thing.

Thousands of govt's drones spying on us.

The one source that Geo gave is clearly saturated with anti-government bias and doesnt state anything about what the bill even authorizes. Its a clear cut example of Geo finding one article on the internet that spews idiocy which he uses to construct his conspiracy theories without even looking into them or giving two sh*ts about what the real truth even is.

Other privacy violations. Many, even most of the things he points out are true, and while they're not necessarily indicative of what he thinks they are, I personally read them and I draw my own conclusions from those facts.

So do I, most of what he posts are things that are true on a very very very small and contained scale that wont affect 99% of people.

Everybody here should do the same. Geo is a total conspiracy theorist, you're not, neither of you are going to convince the other,

Im not trying to convince him to not be a conspiracy theorist, im trying to tell him why hes full of sh*t and the first thing you said was that you agreed 100% with what I said (at first)

so the both of you should stop arguing like two year olds when both of you are valuable and yes, respected members of this site that have far better contributions to make than ad hom insults about how extremely retarded you both are.

Theres a difference between acting like a retard for attention once in a while (me) and being an actual idiot who clearly has no idea how reality works (Geo).
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Posts: 21,220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2012 11:18:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/9/2012 11:03:26 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 10/9/2012 10:57:54 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/9/2012 10:47:56 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
*suck suck suck*

As Ima sucks Obama's shlong. I've never seen him get so worked up defending someone before.

... It's kind of gross.

Ok first off, Have you met 000ike? Secondly, CP if you pull your oversized head out of your own a** long enough you might realize that none of what I posted in anyway is meant to defend Obama who is a mediocre president at best.

I know. Why are you so pissy tonight?

I was dealing with a conspiracy theorist imbecile and when I put him in his place I had a libertarian come out and say I should be nicer and to stop acting like a 2 year old and then I had a conservative come out and tell me I should stop sucking Obama's dick...... Take a damn guess why im a little pissed right now.....

You were adhom-ing Geo like a mother.

It worked on SD when I gave him his intervention....
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2012 11:22:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/9/2012 11:18:43 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/9/2012 11:03:26 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 10/9/2012 10:57:54 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/9/2012 10:47:56 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
*suck suck suck*

As Ima sucks Obama's shlong. I've never seen him get so worked up defending someone before.

... It's kind of gross.

Ok first off, Have you met 000ike? Secondly, CP if you pull your oversized head out of your own a** long enough you might realize that none of what I posted in anyway is meant to defend Obama who is a mediocre president at best.

I know. Why are you so pissy tonight?

I was dealing with a conspiracy theorist imbecile and when I put him in his place I had a libertarian come out and say I should be nicer and to stop acting like a 2 year old and then I had a conservative come out and tell me I should stop sucking Obama's dick...... Take a damn guess why im a little pissed right now.....

You were adhom-ing Geo like a mother.

It worked on SD when I gave him his intervention....

Please don't make a habit of using adhom to force your views upon people......
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2012 11:25:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I love this thread
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
imabench
Posts: 21,220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2012 11:30:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/9/2012 11:22:29 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 10/9/2012 11:18:43 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/9/2012 11:03:26 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 10/9/2012 10:57:54 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/9/2012 10:47:56 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
*suck suck suck*

As Ima sucks Obama's shlong. I've never seen him get so worked up defending someone before.

... It's kind of gross.

Ok first off, Have you met 000ike? Secondly, CP if you pull your oversized head out of your own a** long enough you might realize that none of what I posted in anyway is meant to defend Obama who is a mediocre president at best.

I know. Why are you so pissy tonight?

I was dealing with a conspiracy theorist imbecile and when I put him in his place I had a libertarian come out and say I should be nicer and to stop acting like a 2 year old and then I had a conservative come out and tell me I should stop sucking Obama's dick...... Take a damn guess why im a little pissed right now.....

You were adhom-ing Geo like a mother.

It worked on SD when I gave him his intervention....

Please don't make a habit of using adhom to force your views upon people......

Im not forcing my views on people, im exposing their bullsh*t when it has reached critical levels of stupidity. Theres a difference
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Ahmed.M
Posts: 616
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2012 11:40:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
You just can't come to terms with the fact that there are views much different than your own. Everyone who doesn't conform to your flawed perceptions of what is a "normal view" or "right" is immediately a crazy person and irrational. Stop being so close minded.
imabench
Posts: 21,220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2012
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/9/2012 11:40:45 PM, Ahmed.M wrote:
You just can't come to terms with the fact that there are views much different than your own. Everyone who doesn't conform to your flawed perceptions of what is a "normal view" or "right" is immediately a crazy person and irrational. Stop being so close minded.

^ this was the moron part i was referring to before. Only Ahmed could claim that i should stop being close minded for people being different even though he claimed that he supports holy war and spreading Islam through military force....

btw Ahmed, if you actually use your head for a second you can realize im not attacking Geo for being different, im attacking him for being a moron who is full of sh*t, learn the difference.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2012 12:08:46 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Now, Imabench's rant should be in the Honorable Mention. Also if there was a Geo section on the Weekly Stupid, that would be so awesome. Conspiracy of the Day or something like that.