inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2012 2:50:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Good evening. How many of you heard about this latest antic from yet another
restless Conservative Don. Do you believe it to be professional to put politics
into the workplace. Well this man apparently thought that it was okay to throw his weight around to his employees. Read this story if you will.
It is a must see. What do you think.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com...
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2012 2:59:24 PM
Terrible, he shouldn't project his political views or threaten employees with them.

His business, he can do what he wants, they can work somewhere else.

Great he is just making it public how much Obama has hurt small business and hopefully people, like his employees learn from it.
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2012 3:00:22 PM
Libertarian, Conservative and Liberal views, knocked em all out for ya.

darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2012 3:08:15 PM
He didn't say that voting for Obama would get you fired (highly illegal and impossible to prove who you voted for anyways). He is just stating his political belief systems. His employees don't have enough influence to effect the election.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2012 3:11:02 PM
At 10/10/2012 3:08:15 PM, darkkermit wrote:
He didn't say that voting for Obama would get you fired (highly illegal and impossible to prove who you voted for anyways). He is just stating his political belief systems. His employees don't have enough influence to effect the election.

Did someone say he threatened to fire them for voting for Obama?

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2012 3:20:39 PM

No Kermit. But he might as well had to say it. Why would any person in a position of power tell their employess such a thing.
Its a lie and a form of manipulation. I am sure that this is one thing that he
loves to do overall.
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2012 3:26:37 PM
At 10/10/2012 3:20:39 PM, inferno wrote:

No Kermit. But he might as well had to say it. Why would any person in a position of power tell their employess such a thing.
Its a lie and a form of manipulation. I am sure that this is one thing that he
loves to do overall.

Who says it's a lie? He said if Obama was re elected he might just take his money and retire to some island somewhere. Obviously his employees aren't going to sway the election so why is it not believable that he's just stating his future plans.

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2012 3:34:30 PM
I heard about this story, if the guy wants to preach his political views to his employees thats his business (and pretty stupid for him to do if you ask me) but it isnt necessarily a shakedown where hes trying to get his employees to vote for Romney or else they will get fired.....
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
DeFool
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2012 3:41:18 PM
Reading this as I woke up this morning, I wondered how common this disposition is. Could enough decision makers be so destabilized by their hatred of Obama that they are deliberately not hiring employees, for example? Are these men actively attempting to slow our economic recovery in order to remove this President from office? Mr. Welch, former CEO of GE recently made similar, but not identical statements, that led me to wonder the same thing.

I had put away my tinfoil hat, but this story has caused me to at least dust it off.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2012 3:51:26 PM
At 10/10/2012 3:41:18 PM, DeFool wrote:
Reading this as I woke up this morning, I wondered how common this disposition is. Could enough decision makers be so destabilized by their hatred of Obama that they are deliberately not hiring employees, for example? Are these men actively attempting to slow our economic recovery in order to remove this President from office? Mr. Welch, former CEO of GE recently made similar, but not identical statements, that led me to wonder the same thing.

I had put away my tinfoil hat, but this story has caused me to at least dust it off.

More common that you think my friend. And this also goes on in some churches, too. Indoctrination of any kind is toxic and very restrictive.