Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

If You Created a Political Party

AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2012 6:10:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
It would be called the Catholic Party, and it would advocate for the government swearing an oath of loyalty to the Vatican.

Needless to say, that's why I haven't created a political party.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2012 6:12:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/11/2012 6:10:42 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
It would be called the Catholic Party, and it would advocate for the government swearing an oath of loyalty to the Vatican.

Needless to say, that's why I haven't created a political party.

Needless to say, indeed.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2012 6:23:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Free pony for everyone. We'll call it the Vermin Supreme fan club.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2012 6:30:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/11/2012 6:23:47 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Free pony for everyone. We'll call it the Vermin Supreme fan club.

He's already created the Free Pony Party.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
MouthWash
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2012 6:33:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Zionist Party. Then we'd be able to proclaim our message publicly instead of fabricating terrorist attacks to create the New World Order.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2012 6:33:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/11/2012 6:30:16 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 10/11/2012 6:23:47 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Free pony for everyone. We'll call it the Vermin Supreme fan club.

He's already created the Free Pony Party.

I'll pull a Republican-Democrat type gambit and publicly position myself as the Free Pony Party opposition when in reality we want the same things.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2012 6:35:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/11/2012 6:33:43 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 10/11/2012 6:30:16 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 10/11/2012 6:23:47 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Free pony for everyone. We'll call it the Vermin Supreme fan club.

He's already created the Free Pony Party.

I'll pull a Republican-Democrat type gambit and publicly position myself as the Free Pony Party opposition when in reality we want the same things.

Win.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord