Total Posts:33|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

If you were running for president

darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2012 3:08:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
What do you think the media will label you as and say negatively about.

I'd probably be called an extremist right-wing social Darwinist. Along with evil hedonist because i'm an atheist and believe prostitution should be legalized along with drugs decriminalized and mostly legalized (I'd probably slowly want a policy of drug legalization of soft drugs, and see what the effects would be and gradually see what would happen the more harder the drugs are).
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2012 3:10:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Cue dramatic music of negative campaign ads where it shows people's lives being destroyed from drugs and prostitution.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2012 3:14:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I'd probably be called a moron. And a papist. And unqualified. Only three of those would actually be close to the truth.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
imabench
Posts: 21,216
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2012 3:14:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/12/2012 3:08:46 PM, darkkermit wrote:
What do you think the media will label you as and say negatively about.

Im sure that Fox News would label me as "A typical liberal who wants to force all churches to have drive through abortion clinics and force the churches to pay for it themselves while removing all references to God from our currency and secretly wants to force everybody into homosexual marriages while raising taxes on 'job creators' to 99%" even though I dont support any of those things.....

I'd probably be called an extremist right-wing social Darwinist. Along with evil hedonist because i'm an atheist and believe prostitution should be legalized along with drugs decriminalized and mostly legalized (I'd probably slowly want a policy of drug legalization of soft drugs, and see what the effects would be and gradually see what would happen the more harder the drugs are).
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2012 3:19:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/12/2012 3:14:20 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
I'd probably be called a moron. And a papist. And unqualified. Only three of those would actually be close to the truth.

And they'd also accuse me of trying to masquerade as a libertarian when I'm actually not one.

And the anarchists would hate me because I'm a statist. And most of the statists would hate me because I'm mostly a minarchist.

So yeah, I'm not running for president. Ever.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2012 3:25:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
-gay
-anarchist
-atheist
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2012 3:27:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/12/2012 3:14:29 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/12/2012 3:08:46 PM, darkkermit wrote:
What do you think the media will label you as and say negatively about.

Im sure that Fox News would label me as "A typical liberal who wants to force all churches to have drive through abortion clinics and force the churches to pay for it themselves while removing all references to God from our currency and secretly wants to force everybody into homosexual marriages while raising taxes on 'job creators' to 99%" even though I dont support any of those things.....

I'd probably be called an extremist right-wing social Darwinist. Along with evil hedonist because i'm an atheist and believe prostitution should be legalized along with drugs decriminalized and mostly legalized (I'd probably slowly want a policy of drug legalization of soft drugs, and see what the effects would be and gradually see what would happen the more harder the drugs are).

You know I honestly don't get what the whole big deal about Obamacare and raising taxes on the rich are. I am a bit concerned what the increase in demand from obamacare will effect supply.

But still: It's like, oh I'm forced to pay for program like medicare, and sh1tty social security, but god forbid I'm forced to buy my own health insurance.

Medicare is WAY more of a socialized medical plan than obamacare is, but people don't have any problems with medicare, but obamacare is the spawn of evil.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Posts: 21,216
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2012 3:33:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/12/2012 3:27:43 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 10/12/2012 3:14:29 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/12/2012 3:08:46 PM, darkkermit wrote:
What do you think the media will label you as and say negatively about.

Im sure that Fox News would label me as "A typical liberal who wants to force all churches to have drive through abortion clinics and force the churches to pay for it themselves while removing all references to God from our currency and secretly wants to force everybody into homosexual marriages while raising taxes on 'job creators' to 99%" even though I dont support any of those things.....

I'd probably be called an extremist right-wing social Darwinist. Along with evil hedonist because i'm an atheist and believe prostitution should be legalized along with drugs decriminalized and mostly legalized (I'd probably slowly want a policy of drug legalization of soft drugs, and see what the effects would be and gradually see what would happen the more harder the drugs are).

You know I honestly don't get what the whole big deal about Obamacare and raising taxes on the rich are. I am a bit concerned what the increase in demand from obamacare will effect supply.

Same

But still: It's like, oh I'm forced to pay for program like medicare, and sh1tty social security, but god forbid I'm forced to buy my own health insurance.

Medicare is WAY more of a socialized medical plan than obamacare is, but people don't have any problems with medicare, but obamacare is the spawn of evil.

I guarantee you if Obamacare were named something else that didnt include obama's name, a lot less people wouldnt have a probem with it
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2012 3:34:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/12/2012 3:33:07 PM, imabench wrote:
I guarantee you if Obamacare were named something else that didnt include obama's name, a lot less people wouldnt have a probem with it

Benchcare? Sounds good.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2012 3:38:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/12/2012 3:33:07 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/12/2012 3:27:43 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 10/12/2012 3:14:29 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/12/2012 3:08:46 PM, darkkermit wrote:
What do you think the media will label you as and say negatively about.

Im sure that Fox News would label me as "A typical liberal who wants to force all churches to have drive through abortion clinics and force the churches to pay for it themselves while removing all references to God from our currency and secretly wants to force everybody into homosexual marriages while raising taxes on 'job creators' to 99%" even though I dont support any of those things.....

I'd probably be called an extremist right-wing social Darwinist. Along with evil hedonist because i'm an atheist and believe prostitution should be legalized along with drugs decriminalized and mostly legalized (I'd probably slowly want a policy of drug legalization of soft drugs, and see what the effects would be and gradually see what would happen the more harder the drugs are).

You know I honestly don't get what the whole big deal about Obamacare and raising taxes on the rich are. I am a bit concerned what the increase in demand from obamacare will effect supply.

Same

But still: It's like, oh I'm forced to pay for program like medicare, and sh1tty social security, but god forbid I'm forced to buy my own health insurance.

Medicare is WAY more of a socialized medical plan than obamacare is, but people don't have any problems with medicare, but obamacare is the spawn of evil.

I guarantee you if Obamacare were named something else that didnt include obama's name, a lot less people wouldnt have a probem with it

Well Obamacare is its nickname. The name is the "Patient Affordable Care Act", but Obamacare is easier to say and its bad to critize a name like "Patient Affordable Care Act". But there's definitely more complaints because it came from a democrat and Obama. Its not really such a radical socialist plan and expansion of government power, compared to other parts of the government.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2012 3:42:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Social conservative
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2012 3:44:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
My main complaint is that republicans are against expansion of the state, but they aren't many favor of cutting any programs from the state. Cutting any programs from the state is considered "radical right-wing", while not wanting to expand the government is considered "moderate republican. That's why I'd be "radical right-wing".

And when I say cut, I don't mean cut in the way government say it, where a cut is the reduction in the expansion of the program. I mean cut in a real cut, like less funding then previously.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
keepinitreal
Posts: 58
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2012 6:21:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
i don't like how republicans advocate for cutting spending yet they cherry pick which programs to cut and defense is off limits.
Republicans favor government intervention in social issues but don't want it in economic issues. however, Democrats want government to intervene on the economy and not on social issues.

I would be labeled as a libertarian or a fiscal conservative
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2012 8:30:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Why would an Ancom run for president? Unless I was running on my "other" side, in which case I would be called a dirty commy godless hippy.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Veridas
Posts: 733
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2012 9:17:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/12/2012 3:08:46 PM, darkkermit wrote:
What do you think the media will label you as and say negatively about.

I'd probably be called an extremist right-wing social Darwinist. Along with evil hedonist because i'm an atheist and believe prostitution should be legalized along with drugs decriminalized and mostly legalized (I'd probably slowly want a policy of drug legalization of soft drugs, and see what the effects would be and gradually see what would happen the more harder the drugs are).

I'd lie.

I'd claim to be a Student of Christianity because of the varying sects of Christianity, stating that because each one is subtley different, I try not to adhere to any singular one of them.

Because in truth I don't adhere to any of them. Because f*ck Christianity.

I'd be campaigning most likely from the left. If I took criticism then it'd likely be from the democratic party itself because I believe in the removal of gun control and rights over circumstance.

Bill O'Reilly would probably criticse me because I'm for the legalisation of marijuana, but I wouldn't make it easy for him. Citing medical rather than personal reasons. Chances are he'd also criticise me for my support for the option of abortion, but I'd cite the argument that giving people the choice is the only way to ensure that those who do not want abortions don't get them, while those that do have the option for it.

I'm a supporter of gay marriage. When asked to defend this, I would shrug and say "lesbians are hot, but you can't really give something to just one gender of people, that'd be sexism"

Actually come to think of it, I'd try and be a troll candidate. Doing just enough to draw criticism from both sides, yet supporting larger aspects of each side's voter base and their beliefs. I'd either be the candidate that nobody wants to support, but they have no choice but to support me, or the candidate whose existence calls a few different ideas into question.

Assuming I'm a Congressman or Senator or some other government position, if my studies into American politics are accurate, I get 1: A fat paycheck and 2: Plenty of time off. If I want to sit in the Oval Office then I'll just get the builders in to re-shape a few walls.

Other candidates would run slogans like "I know the concerns of average americans" and "I'm just like you" or something along those lines. My campaign slogans would be:

"I'm so sorry, I lost a bet"

"I'd appreciate your vote, but it's your freedom to not vote for me."

"Do you want a beer?"

I would pay people to go door to door handing out beers to whoever had a signpost with my name on it visible in their porch or on their lawn or whatever. Then claim to have created jobs by doing that.

I would learn how to clean, repair and accurately fire a simple handgun. When in redneck country, I'd take an interest in whatever firearms or hunting trophies are around, but always profess to be "more of a pistol kind of guy"

"It's hard enough lodging one bullet out of your wall after shooting an intruder and hitting him somewhere soft. Buckshot or automatic weapons could seriously ruin your furniture or decorations"

I'd have rednecks eating out the palm of my motherf*cking hand.

When confronted with the elderly, I'd be respectful and concise, but never to the point of letting them dominate the conversation. When one accuses me of being confrontational (and one of them is bound to) I'd reply with "Sir/Ma'am, if I can't stand up for my beliefs to you. How on earth am I going to do it to Congress/The House/The rest of the world"

When meeting with youth, particularly in areas of high unemployment, I'd offer tips on buying and selling stocks. Doing so is cheaper and easier than you might imagine, and sucessful stocks can be identified with some degree of ease assuming you do a little reading. If this doesn't go over well, I'd reiterate and go over domestic working. Aligning the act of working for a fair wage with a vague attributation to "strength" and talk about the times when I washed cars or mowed lawns for spare cash, and how the willingness to work with bad conditions initially in order to move on to better pay, conditions, and so on is something that American youth in particular needs to surive the current economic climate.

When asked about ethnic groups and diversity, I would welcome the concept of a diverse nation, citing the famous "from many, one" quotation in full. However, I would have to point out that a country like America has due process when it comes to immigration for a reason, and that people who attempt to enter illegally must be prosecuted under the full extent of the law. Especially given that these laws apply to people regardless of their ethnicity and regardless of their country of origin.

When asked about the economy, I'd talk about percentage of earned/spent. How lower earners spend a higher percentage of their income before their next paycheck. Therefore, in a consumer based economy, it makes more sense to aid those that consume on a higher percentage scale. I'd say that in an ideal world, we could cut taxes for everybody regardless of whether they're rich or poor, but we don't live in an ideal world, and unfortunately we have a deficit to deal with.

I would never wear a suit and tie unless I was at some formal function. When possible I would wear something from local clothing stores. If the states permitted open carrying of firearms then I would do so. Showing a preperation to defend myself rather than rely on expensive bodyguards to do it for me. If or when I was challenged about this, I'd say that the only way that politicians can truly defend the rights of the people is to come to rely on them themselves regardless of their obscurity. I would say that the choice to carry or to not is one for every person who can legally carry to make, but in order to protect those rights, politicians must come to respect them the way every common American does, by partaking in them on a regular basis and coming to value them naturally.

I would make damn sure I was caught on video casually flipping off a lobbying group for something incredibly unpopular as they tried to solicit me for a very large sum of money. A group like...Nambla or something.

If possible, this video would have audio. I intend for my flipping-off to have goddamn sound effects.

Finally, as election day drew near, I would not launch attack ads. I would launch an ad outright stating that I do not believe in slandering my opponents (har) and that I respect the American people enough to let them make up their own minds about who they vote for without trying to point finders and pour honey in their ears.

In the final interview, I would let it slip that I had pre-prepared letters of congratulation to my opponent/s, ready to be courier'd out to them on election night in the event of their victory.

Assuming people ares smart/as dumb as I think they are, then when I won, my first act would be to play Primo Victoria by Sabbaton in the Oval Office at the loudest possible volume. I may or may not moonwalk across the carpet in the middle as I do this.

I would then take a photograph of the view of my desk from the chair and upload it to Facebook. Expressing dissatisfaction that the intern extra didn't come included in this model.

Five minutes later, I would upload a second picture of the same desk with all the drawers open, with a simple caption like "Drat, not in any of those either"

I would dedicate 1% of each day to dicking about and publishing my dickish efforts to the public. Humour is a powerful tool for keeping people on your side, I'm surprised more politicians don't try to utilise it, the crusty old f*cks.
What fresh dickery is the internet up to today?
Contra
Posts: 3,941
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2012 9:46:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/12/2012 3:08:46 PM, darkkermit wrote:
What do you think the media will label you as and say negatively about.

I'd probably be called an extremist right-wing social Darwinist. Along with evil hedonist because i'm an atheist and believe prostitution should be legalized along with drugs decriminalized and mostly legalized (I'd probably slowly want a policy of drug legalization of soft drugs, and see what the effects would be and gradually see what would happen the more harder the drugs are).

I'd be called a extreme right wing libertarian. Mostly because I favor total privatization of Medicare and Social Security, and having a leaner, more powerful defense instead of having our huge oversized military, and because I'd want to get gov't out of marriage, end gov't college involvement, and go far lengths in ending gov't intervention in the economy in most areas while protecting the environment by decreasing negative externalities (via taxes). Radical change.

And my support of eliminating the corporate income tax would likely be an unpopular view.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
keepinitreal
Posts: 58
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2012 9:07:42 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/12/2012 9:46:20 PM, Contra wrote:
At 10/12/2012 3:08:46 PM, darkkermit wrote:
What do you think the media will label you as and say negatively about.

I'd probably be called an extremist right-wing social Darwinist. Along with evil hedonist because i'm an atheist and believe prostitution should be legalized along with drugs decriminalized and mostly legalized (I'd probably slowly want a policy of drug legalization of soft drugs, and see what the effects would be and gradually see what would happen the more harder the drugs are).

I'd be called a extreme right wing libertarian. Mostly because I favor total privatization of Medicare and Social Security, and having a leaner, more powerful defense instead of having our huge oversized military, and because I'd want to get gov't out of marriage, end gov't college involvement, and go far lengths in ending gov't intervention in the economy in most areas while protecting the environment by decreasing negative externalities (via taxes). Radical change.

And my support of eliminating the corporate income tax would likely be an unpopular view.

Would you advocate for the privatization of the military too?
sadolite
Posts: 8,838
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2012 4:03:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
If I were running for President, the entire political spectrum would mistake me telling it like it is as gaffs. I of course would constantly be accused of being a racist and a bigot but no one could put forth a single example from which to substantiate the accusation. And then subsequently I would loose.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
CrazyPerson
Posts: 1,114
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2012 4:19:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
A dick.
But we try to pretend, you see, that the external world exists altogether independently of us.
- - - Watts
The moralist is the person who tells people that they ought to be unselfish, when they still feel like egos, and his efforts are always and invariably futile.
- - - Watts
eastcoastsamuel
Posts: 20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2012 6:20:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
A godless socialist who wants to destroy the country. I've been called that before, and I'll more than likely be called that again.
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2012 7:24:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/14/2012 6:20:12 PM, eastcoastsamuel wrote:
A godless socialist who wants to destroy the country. I've been called that before, and I'll more than likely be called that again.

Funny how the socialist votes Democrat.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Contra
Posts: 3,941
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2012 7:55:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/13/2012 9:07:42 AM, keepinitreal wrote:
At 10/12/2012 9:46:20 PM, Contra wrote:
At 10/12/2012 3:08:46 PM, darkkermit wrote:
What do you think the media will label you as and say negatively about.

I'd probably be called an extremist right-wing social Darwinist. Along with evil hedonist because i'm an atheist and believe prostitution should be legalized along with drugs decriminalized and mostly legalized (I'd probably slowly want a policy of drug legalization of soft drugs, and see what the effects would be and gradually see what would happen the more harder the drugs are).

I'd be called a extreme right wing libertarian. Mostly because I favor total privatization of Medicare and Social Security, and having a leaner, more powerful defense instead of having our huge oversized military, and because I'd want to get gov't out of marriage, end gov't college involvement, and go far lengths in ending gov't intervention in the economy in most areas while protecting the environment by decreasing negative externalities (via taxes). Radical change.

And my support of eliminating the corporate income tax would likely be an unpopular view.

Would you advocate for the privatization of the military too?

That's probably too far.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
lewis20
Posts: 5,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2012 8:35:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I'd lie my as off and get in bed with the big banks. I'd be unbeatable.
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2012 8:51:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/14/2012 8:35:21 PM, lewis20 wrote:
I'd lie my as off and get in bed with the big banks. I'd be unbeatable.

no, you'd just be like all the other candidates.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2012 2:13:13 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
They would say great things about me, because I would lie to endear myself to the public. But then I would follow Ron Swanson's method of governance.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Chaos88
Posts: 247
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2012 2:45:35 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/12/2012 3:08:46 PM, darkkermit wrote:
What do you think the media will label you as and say negatively about.

I'd be called a racist, as I would be painted into a corner and be forced to defend racists in order to restore property rights. I would be on record saying something like people should be allowed to discriminate.
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2012 5:39:51 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/15/2012 5:37:51 AM, FREEDO wrote:
By the way, I will be running for president. So fancy that.

As Vermin Supreme is the Pastafarian to politics, I wish to be the Discordian to politics.
In the sense that pastafarian is obviously a joke and Discordian you can never figure out whether it's joking or not. Far more entertaining.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
jat93
Posts: 1,440
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2012 9:06:24 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/15/2012 5:39:51 AM, FREEDO wrote:
At 10/15/2012 5:37:51 AM, FREEDO wrote:
By the way, I will be running for president. So fancy that.

As Vermin Supreme is the Pastafarian to politics, I wish to be the Discordian to politics.
In the sense that pastafarian is obviously a joke and Discordian you can never figure out whether it's joking or not. Far more entertaining.

Well, I'd definitely vote for you.