Jump to topic:

Election Violence?

ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2012 11:19:44 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Could the election results in November (whatever they may be) cause violence to erupt across America - finally sparking the tinder of anger and frustration that has been building up in recent years?

Some seem to think so.

http://www.infowars.com...

An interesting article for sure.

Thoughts?
Could this election split the country?
Citrakayah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2012 12:45:42 PM
I think that people saying they'll riot in a Twitter message isn't a really good indicator of future riots.

I would also like to note that usually when people say 'I'll leave if X wins the election', and X wins the election, they don't leave.

I'm looking at you, Limbaugh.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2012 3:21:02 PM
Look at all the violent threats on Twitter from Obamney supporters and I guarantee the FBI and DHS will do NOTHING to indict these psychopaths. Yet, they will continue to paint the rational Libertarians as the violent ones. This is just sick.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2012 3:32:34 PM
I doubt it. I think the idea is too wide-spread that Obama and Romney are basically the same candidate for people to be all that outraged if their party member loses.
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.