Total Posts:43|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Lindsay Lohan"s Endorses Romney

Microsuck
Posts: 1,562
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2012 5:50:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The actress Lindsay Lohan endorsed Mitt Romney just a few days ago. This may be more important than you think. In fact, this should terrify the Obama campaign.

http://townhall.com...
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
TheHitchslap
Posts: 1,231
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2012 6:11:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Why the fvck would we be terrified about a crack-whore endorsing an idiot? Why would we be terrified about a person in and out of jail, who had to work in a morgue because she was drinking and driving, and stealing jewelry from someone terrify us? She, Paris Hilton, and Nicole Richie proved one thing; if you're a celebrity of any type in this country you get better treatment than your average person, and they've just strengthened the democrats argument about inequality and stupidity of the republican party.

This means nothing, if anyone knows about this person, I think it shows Romney is an idiot no intellect should take seriously.
Thank you for voting!
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2012 6:16:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/13/2012 6:11:50 PM, TheHitchslap wrote:

This means nothing, if anyone knows about this person, I think it shows Romney is an idiot no intellect should take seriously.

Because Lohan supported him? I suppose the Iphone lady means Obama is an idiot no intellect should take seriously?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2012 6:16:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/13/2012 6:11:50 PM, TheHitchslap wrote:
Why the fvck would we be terrified about a crack-whore endorsing an idiot? Why would we be terrified about a person in and out of jail, who had to work in a morgue because she was drinking and driving, and stealing jewelry from someone terrify us? She, Paris Hilton, and Nicole Richie proved one thing; if you're a celebrity of any type in this country you get better treatment than your average person, and they've just strengthened the democrats argument about inequality and stupidity of the republican party.

This means nothing, if anyone knows about this person, I think it shows Romney is an idiot no intellect should take seriously.

Never underestimate the power a celebrity has, even someone like Lindsay Lohan. An endorsement from a drugged up celebrity is more important than an endorsement from a noble prize winner in economics
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2012 6:17:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Furthermore I'm pretty sure the fact that celebrities getting special treatment has nothing to do with who's the President.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
imabench
Posts: 21,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2012 6:21:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/13/2012 6:11:50 PM, TheHitchslap wrote:
Why the fvck would we be terrified about a crack-whore endorsing an idiot? Why would we be terrified about a person in and out of jail, who had to work in a morgue because she was drinking and driving, and stealing jewelry from someone terrify us? She, Paris Hilton, and Nicole Richie proved one thing; if you're a celebrity of any type in this country you get better treatment than your average person, and they've just strengthened the democrats argument about inequality and stupidity of the republican party.

This means nothing, if anyone knows about this person, I think it shows Romney is an idiot no intellect should take seriously.

You completely missed the point. The article is trying to say that people who have no idea what the f*ck is going on the election are still casting their vote even though they know nothing about it or even know anything about politics at all.

I however would like to point out that I think its hysterical that one of Romney's biggest endorsements comes from a celebrity who has no idea what she is doing though.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Posts: 21,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2012 6:22:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/13/2012 6:21:21 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/13/2012 6:11:50 PM, TheHitchslap wrote:
Why the fvck would we be terrified about a crack-whore endorsing an idiot? Why would we be terrified about a person in and out of jail, who had to work in a morgue because she was drinking and driving, and stealing jewelry from someone terrify us? She, Paris Hilton, and Nicole Richie proved one thing; if you're a celebrity of any type in this country you get better treatment than your average person, and they've just strengthened the democrats argument about inequality and stupidity of the republican party.

This means nothing, if anyone knows about this person, I think it shows Romney is an idiot no intellect should take seriously.

You completely missed the point. The article is trying to say that people who have no idea what the f*ck is going on in the election are still casting their vote, even though they know nothing about the election or even know anything about politics at all.

^ fixed it

I however would like to point out that I think its hysterical that one of Romney's biggest endorsements comes from a celebrity who has no idea what she is doing though.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2012 6:25:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/13/2012 6:11:50 PM, TheHitchslap wrote:

This means nothing, if anyone knows about this person, I think it shows Romney is an idiot no intellect should take seriously.

That sir, is the association fallacy.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Microsuck
Posts: 1,562
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2012 6:56:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/13/2012 6:11:50 PM, TheHitchslap wrote:
Why the fvck would we be terrified about a crack-whore endorsing an idiot? Why would we be terrified about a person in and out of jail, who had to work in a morgue because she was drinking and driving, and stealing jewelry from someone terrify us? She, Paris Hilton, and Nicole Richie proved one thing; if you're a celebrity of any type in this country you get better treatment than your average person, and they've just strengthened the democrats argument about inequality and stupidity of the republican party.

This means nothing, if anyone knows about this person, I think it shows Romney is an idiot no intellect should take seriously.

Lohan is a low information voter convinced that (a) employment is really important, (b) thinks that employment is not being sufficiently handled by the White House right now and (c) thinks that Mitt Romney is better equipped to handle employment.

That arguably logical sequence is all that it takes for a low-information voter to support Mitt Romney. The thing is, there are millions of voters like her. That should terrify the Obama campaign.
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
Microsuck
Posts: 1,562
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2012 6:57:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/13/2012 6:22:25 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/13/2012 6:21:21 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/13/2012 6:11:50 PM, TheHitchslap wrote:
Why the fvck would we be terrified about a crack-whore endorsing an idiot? Why would we be terrified about a person in and out of jail, who had to work in a morgue because she was drinking and driving, and stealing jewelry from someone terrify us? She, Paris Hilton, and Nicole Richie proved one thing; if you're a celebrity of any type in this country you get better treatment than your average person, and they've just strengthened the democrats argument about inequality and stupidity of the republican party.

This means nothing, if anyone knows about this person, I think it shows Romney is an idiot no intellect should take seriously.

You completely missed the point. The article is trying to say that people who have no idea what the f*ck is going on in the election are still casting their vote, even though they know nothing about the election or even know anything about politics at all.

^ fixed it

I however would like to point out that I think its hysterical that one of Romney's biggest endorsements comes from a celebrity who has no idea what she is doing though.

+ Infinity!
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
TheHitchslap
Posts: 1,231
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2012 7:36:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/13/2012 6:57:47 PM, Microsuck wrote:
At 10/13/2012 6:22:25 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/13/2012 6:21:21 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/13/2012 6:11:50 PM, TheHitchslap wrote:
Why the fvck would we be terrified about a crack-whore endorsing an idiot? Why would we be terrified about a person in and out of jail, who had to work in a morgue because she was drinking and driving, and stealing jewelry from someone terrify us? She, Paris Hilton, and Nicole Richie proved one thing; if you're a celebrity of any type in this country you get better treatment than your average person, and they've just strengthened the democrats argument about inequality and stupidity of the republican party.

This means nothing, if anyone knows about this person, I think it shows Romney is an idiot no intellect should take seriously.

You completely missed the point. The article is trying to say that people who have no idea what the f*ck is going on in the election are still casting their vote, even though they know nothing about the election or even know anything about politics at all.

^ fixed it

I however would like to point out that I think its hysterical that one of Romney's biggest endorsements comes from a celebrity who has no idea what she is doing though.


+ Infinity!

While I agree with imabench that this is hilarious, (which is the cornerstone of what I had to say so to speak) my teacher once had a saying: "Hang out with garbage you will begin to smell like trash". Idiots seem to love one another, and while Lindsay Lohan is definitely one of those, lets look at several other idiots shall we?

Clint Eastwood talking to an empty chair was just hilarious. I mean seriously, why would they allow that to happen? Wouldn't Romney -someone who normally clears their sh!t before allowing it to be out to the public- want to NOT make a mockery of the republicans?

What about Chuck Norris and his comments (or rather fear mongering I should say) about '1000 years of darkness'?

Or Romney's wife alienating the republicans by telling them they're even lucky to have Mitt in the first place and they should complain about what he is doing?

My whole case was that this is nonsense, as much as republicans have celebrity endorsements 1) they made them look like morons that no responsible voter could look to and 2) democrats have just as much endorsement.

Democrats have various bands, artists, minority groups, and celebrities endorsing them too. Again, this article of Lindsay Lohan means nothing.

Those who endorse Obama:
Jessica Alba[171]
Richard Dean Anderson[172]
David Arquette[173]
Scott Bakula[172]
Alec Baldwin[172]
Antonio Banderas[174]
Elizabeth Banks[175]
John Barrowman[176]
Angela Bassett[177]
Maria Bello[157]
Jim Belushi[178]
Wilson Bethel[179]
Jack Black[180]
Alexis Bledel[181]
Zach Braff[182]
Connie Britton[157]
James Brolin[131]
Nick Cannon[183]
Kate Capshaw[172]
Don Cheadle[184]
Kristin Chenoweth[157]
John Cho[172]
George Clooney[172]
Jamie Lee Curtis[185]
Tyne Daly[157]
Matt Damon[186]
Rosario Dawson[187]
Robert De Niro[177]
Danny DeVito[188]
Cameron Diaz[189]
Leonardo DiCaprio[190]
Tate Donovan[157]
Kirk Douglas[157]
Michael Douglas[172]
Robert Downey, Jr.[191]
Hilary Duff[192]
Lena Dunham[193]
Anthony Edwards[172]
Jesse Eisenberg[194]
Donald Faison[182]
Edie Falco[195]
Jesse Tyler Ferguson[188]
America Ferrera[196]
Will Ferrell[172]
Bridget Fonda[157]
Vivica A. Fox[184]
Jamie Foxx[197]
Johnny Galecki[157]
Morgan Freeman[198]
Jennifer Garner[172]
Gina Gershon[188]
Whoopi Goldberg[199]
Jonathan Goldsmith[200]
Topher Grace[157]
Adrian Grenier[173]
Melanie Griffith[174]
Ronald Guttman[157]
Mark Hamill[201]
Jon Hamm[202]
Alyson Hannigan[203]
Tom Hanks[204]
Mariska Hargitay[173]
Hill Harper[127]
Neil Patrick Harris[119]
Anne Hathaway[157]
Salma Hayek[131]
Dennis Haysbert[172]
Taraji P. Henson[157]
Jamie Hector[195]
Cheyenne Jackson[119]
Samuel L. Jackson[205]
Scarlett Johansson[206]
James Earl Jones[207]
Rashida Jones[128]
Ashley Judd[208]
Michael Keaton[209]
Mila Kunis[210]
Ashton Kutcher[211]
Nathan Lane[195]
Angela Lansbury[212]
Sanaa Lathan[213]
John Lithgow[214]
Judith Light[215]
Justin Long[216]
Nia Long[217]
Eva Longoria[174]
George Lopez[218]
Jane Lynch[172]
Tobey Maguire[219]
Wendie Malick[157]
Marsha Mason[157]
Audra McDonald[119]
Christa Miller[172]
Demi Moore[211]
Julianne Moore[195]
Jennifer Morrison[172]
Olivia Munn[220]
Cynthia Nixon[119]
Gwyneth Paltrow[172]
Al Pacino[221]
Sarah Jessica Parker[221]
Kal Penn[222]
Sean Penn[223]
Rhea Perlman[188]
Bernadette Peters[157]
Clarke Peters[195]
Mekhi Phifer[127]
Wendell Pierce[195]
Brad Pitt[224]
Natalie Portman[225]
Chris Pratt[157]
Daniel Radcliffe[226]
Sheryl Lee Ralph[227]
Salli Richardson[184]
Julia Roberts[228]
Tony Shalhoub[172]
Sherri Shepherd[179]
Sonja Sohn[195]
Ian Somerhalder[157]
Ben Stiller[177]
Jada Pinkett Smith[205]
Will Smith[205]
Octavia Spencer[229]
Sharon Stone[172]
Meryl Streep[230]
Brenda Strong[172]
Jason Sudeikis[157]
George Takei[231]
Jeffrey Tambor[203]
Holland Taylor[157]
Marlo Thomas
Aisha Tyler[157]
Christopher Walken[232]
Sam Waterston[157]
Kerry Washington[233]
Marlon Wayans[179]
Betty White[234]
Olivia Wilde[157]
Wayne Wilderson[172]
Vanessa L. Williams[172]
Rita Wilson[172]
Reese Witherspoon[207]
Alfre Woodard[235]
Jessica Drake[236]
Ron Jeremy[237]
Kimberly Kane[236]
Kayden Kross[236]
Billy Crystal[238]
Jimmy Fallon[239]
Will Ferrell[172]
Chelsea Handler[240]
Steve Harvey[172]
Bill Maher[241]
Eddie Murphy[242]
Patton Oswalt[243]
Carl Reiner[172]
Chris Rock[244]
Rickey Smiley[172]
Yeardley Smith[172]
Sinbad[184]
Wanda Sykes[245]
Marc Anthony[251]
Jeff Beck[252]
Mary J. Blige[253]
Jon Bon Jovi[254]
David Byrne[173]
Colbie Caillat[255]
Mariah Carey[183]
Cher[207]
Common[256]
Chris Cornell[257]
Delta Rae[258]
El Debarge[184]
Earth, Wind & Fire[259]
Gloria Estefan[260]
50 Cent[261][262]
Foo Fighters[263]
Ben Folds[264]
Peter Frampton[157]
Lady Gaga[265]
Al Green[266]
Cee Lo Green[267]
Josh Groban[268]
Buddy Guy[252]
Anthony Hamilton[184]
Herbie Hancock[269]
Jennifer Hudson[269]
Mick Jagger[252]
Quincy Jones[270]
R. Kelly[271][272]
Alicia Keys[273]
B.B. King[252]
Carole King[274]
Beyonc" Knowles[184]
Solange Knowles[275]
Jay-Z[184]
Cyndi Lauper[276]
John Legend[277]
Adam Levine[278]
Ludacris[279]
Joel Madden[203]
Madonna[280]
Chris Martin[273]
Ricky Martin[281]
Dave Matthews[282]
Bette Midler[173]
Nicki Minaj[283]
Moby[179]
Janelle Mon"e[284]
Jason Mraz[128]
Ne-Yo[285]
Randy Newman[286]
Katy Perry[179]
Pink[285]
Pitbull[287]
Pras[184]
Red Hot Chili Peppers[288]
Kelly Rowland[275]
Jessica Sanchez[289]
Snoop Dogg[290]
Yvonne Staples[157]
Gwen Stefani[291]
Barbra Streisand[292]
Trey Songz[293]
James Taylor[294]
Toni Tennille[157]
T.I.[295]
Justin Timberlake[296]
Usher[297]
Eddie Vedder[298]
Pete Wentz[157]
will.i.am[247]
Stevie Wonder[259]
J.J. Abrams[246]
Judd Apatow[247]
Spike Lee[183]
David Lynch[248]
Adam McKay[179]
Rob Minkoff[157]
Tyler Perry[249]
Kevin Smith[250]
Steven Spielberg[172]
Andy Cohen[230]
Ellen DeGeneres[207]
Star Jones[177]
Kim Kardashian[299]
Gayle King[300]
Bill Nye[301]
Maury Povich[302]
Nicole Richie[203]
Cristina Saralegui[303]
Jerry Springer[304]
Oprah Winfrey[305]
Wendy Williams[306]

See my point yet??
Thank you for voting!
Microsuck
Posts: 1,562
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2012 7:38:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/13/2012 7:36:07 PM, TheHitchslap wrote:
At 10/13/2012 6:57:47 PM, Microsuck wrote:
At 10/13/2012 6:22:25 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/13/2012 6:21:21 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/13/2012 6:11:50 PM, TheHitchslap wrote:
Why the fvck would we be terrified about a crack-whore endorsing an idiot? Why would we be terrified about a person in and out of jail, who had to work in a morgue because she was drinking and driving, and stealing jewelry from someone terrify us? She, Paris Hilton, and Nicole Richie proved one thing; if you're a celebrity of any type in this country you get better treatment than your average person, and they've just strengthened the democrats argument about inequality and stupidity of the republican party.

This means nothing, if anyone knows about this person, I think it shows Romney is an idiot no intellect should take seriously.

You completely missed the point. The article is trying to say that people who have no idea what the f*ck is going on in the election are still casting their vote, even though they know nothing about the election or even know anything about politics at all.

^ fixed it

I however would like to point out that I think its hysterical that one of Romney's biggest endorsements comes from a celebrity who has no idea what she is doing though.


+ Infinity!

While I agree with imabench that this is hilarious, (which is the cornerstone of what I had to say so to speak) my teacher once had a saying: "Hang out with garbage you will begin to smell like trash". Idiots seem to love one another, and while Lindsay Lohan is definitely one of those, lets look at several other idiots shall we?

Clint Eastwood talking to an empty chair was just hilarious. I mean seriously, why would they allow that to happen? Wouldn't Romney -someone who normally clears their sh!t before allowing it to be out to the public- want to NOT make a mocke
My whole case was that this is nonsense, as much as republicans have celebrity endorsements 1) they made them look like morons that no responsible voter could look to and 2) democrats have just as much endorsement.

Democrats have various bands, artists, minority groups, and celebrities endorsing them too. Again, this article of Lindsay Lohan means nothing.

Those who endorse Obama:
Jessica Alba[171]
Richard Dean Anderson[172]
David Arquette[173]
Scott Bakula[172]
Alec Baldwin[172]
Antonio Banderas[174]
Elizabeth Banks[175]
Johnny Galecki[157]
Morgan Freeman[198]
Jennifer Garner[172]
Gina Gershon[188]
Whoopi Goldberg[199]
Jonathan Goldsmith[200]ry of the republicans?

What about Chuck Norris and his comments (or rather fear mongering I should say) about '1000 years of darkness'?

Or Romney's wife alienating the republicans by telling them they're even lucky to have Mitt in the first place and they should complain about what he is doing?

Topher Grace[157]
Adrian Grenier[173]
Melanie Griffith[174]
Ronald Guttman[157]
Mark Hamill[201]
Jon Hamm[202]
Alyson Hannigan[203]
Tom Hanks[204]
Mariska Hargitay[173]
Hill Harper[127]
Neil Patrick Harris[119]
Anne Hathaway[157]
Salma Hayek[131]
Dennis Haysbert[172]
Taraji P. Henson[157]
Jamie Hector[195]
Cheyenne Jackson[119]
Samuel L. Jackson[205]
Scarlett Johansson[206]
James Earl Jones[207]
Rashida Jones[128]
Ashley Judd[208]
Michael Keaton[209]
Mila Kunis[210]
Ashton Kutcher[211]
Nathan Lane[195]
Angela Lansbury[212]
Sanaa Lathan[213]
John Lithgow[214]
Judith Light[215]
Justin Long[216]
Nia Long[217]
Eva Longoria[174]
George Lopez[218]
Jane Lynch[172]
Tobey Maguire[219]
Wendie Malick[157]
Marsha Mason[157]
Audra McDonald[119]
Christa Miller[172]
Demi Moore[211]
Julianne Moore[195]

See my point yet??

http://aboutmittromney.com...
http://www.nbcnewyork.com...
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
TheHitchslap
Posts: 1,231
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2012 7:43:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/13/2012 7:38:08 PM, Microsuck wrote:
At 10/13/2012 7:36:07 PM, TheHitchslap wrote:
At 10/13/2012 6:57:47 PM, Microsuck wrote:
At 10/13/2012 6:22:25 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/13/2012 6:21:21 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/13/2012 6:11:50 PM, TheHitchslap wrote:
Why the fvck would we be terrified about a crack-whore endorsing an idiot? Why would we be terrified about a person in and out of jail, who had to work in a morgue because she was drinking and driving, and stealing jewelry from someone terrify us? She, Paris Hilton, and Nicole Richie proved one thing; if you're a celebrity of any type in this country you get better treatment than your average person, and they've just strengthened the democrats argument about inequality and stupidity of the republican party.

This means nothing, if anyone knows about this person, I think it shows Romney is an idiot no intellect should take seriously.

You completely missed the point. The article is trying to say that people who have no idea what the f*ck is going on in the election are still casting their vote, even though they know nothing about the election or even know anything about politics at all.

^ fixed it

I however would like to point out that I think its hysterical that one of Romney's biggest endorsements comes from a celebrity who has no idea what she is doing though.


+ Infinity!

While I agree with imabench that this is hilarious, (which is the cornerstone of what I had to say so to speak) my teacher once had a saying: "Hang out with garbage you will begin to smell like trash". Idiots seem to love one another, and while Lindsay Lohan is definitely one of those, lets look at several other idiots shall we?

Clint Eastwood talking to an empty chair was just hilarious. I mean seriously, why would they allow that to happen? Wouldn't Romney -someone who normally clears their sh!t before allowing it to be out to the public- want to NOT make a mocke
My whole case was that this is nonsense, as much as republicans have celebrity endorsements 1) they made them look like morons that no responsible voter could look to and 2) democrats have just as much endorsement.

Democrats have various bands, artists, minority groups, and celebrities endorsing them too. Again, this article of Lindsay Lohan means nothing.

Those who endorse Obama:
Jessica Alba[171]
Richard Dean Anderson[172]
David Arquette[173]
Scott Bakula[172]
Alec Baldwin[172]
Antonio Banderas[174]
Elizabeth Banks[175]
Johnny Galecki[157]
Morgan Freeman[198]
Jennifer Garner[172]
Gina Gershon[188]
Whoopi Goldberg[199]
Jonathan Goldsmith[200]ry of the republicans?

What about Chuck Norris and his comments (or rather fear mongering I should say) about '1000 years of darkness'?

Or Romney's wife alienating the republicans by telling them they're even lucky to have Mitt in the first place and they should complain about what he is doing?

Topher Grace[157]
Adrian Grenier[173]
Melanie Griffith[174]
Ronald Guttman[157]
Mark Hamill[201]
Jon Hamm[202]
Alyson Hannigan[203]
Tom Hanks[204]
Mariska Hargitay[173]
Hill Harper[127]
Neil Patrick Harris[119]
Anne Hathaway[157]
Salma Hayek[131]
Dennis Haysbert[172]
Taraji P. Henson[157]
Jamie Hector[195]
Cheyenne Jackson[119]
Samuel L. Jackson[205]
Scarlett Johansson[206]
James Earl Jones[207]
Rashida Jones[128]
Ashley Judd[208]
Michael Keaton[209]
Mila Kunis[210]
Ashton Kutcher[211]
Nathan Lane[195]
Angela Lansbury[212]
Sanaa Lathan[213]
John Lithgow[214]
Judith Light[215]
Justin Long[216]
Nia Long[217]
Eva Longoria[174]
George Lopez[218]
Jane Lynch[172]
Tobey Maguire[219]
Wendie Malick[157]
Marsha Mason[157]
Audra McDonald[119]
Christa Miller[172]
Demi Moore[211]
Julianne Moore[195]

See my point yet??

http://aboutmittromney.com...
http://www.nbcnewyork.com...

So? You missed my point: it won't matter.
There is sooo many endorsements on both sides, this means nothing.

Besides, if you really wanted to get into it. I wouldn't want to contest the star powers of people who support Obama like Brad Pitt, or Opera in comparison to anyone Mitt has. At least they didn't make him look stupid....

In either case, if I'm Obama, I'm saying 'Who cares'.
Thank you for voting!
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2012 9:36:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
So Obama's cool because some cool people like him and Romney is stupid because some stupid people like him? Straight confirmation bias here bro. You don't like Romney so you look for morons who like Romney to confirm your view with the association fallacy and end up doing the reverse with Obama. Serious weak sauce.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2012 10:11:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Every time I ask people around me why they would pick Obama over Romney, their answer is "He inherited something from BUSH and really he's a nice guy."

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill
TheHitchslap
Posts: 1,231
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2012 11:04:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/13/2012 9:36:20 PM, socialpinko wrote:
So Obama's cool because some cool people like him and Romney is stupid because some stupid people like him? Straight confirmation bias here bro. You don't like Romney so you look for morons who like Romney to confirm your view with the association fallacy and end up doing the reverse with Obama. Serious weak sauce.

Wow. I cannot believe my whole point fell on blind eyes.

What part of 'it really does not matter, both sides have tons of people endorsing them' did you NOT understand?

And association fallacy? No. Not even close when Romney is using Clint Eastwoods prestige to elevate his campaign yet made a mockery of the republicans. Same as his wife. If he let them say/do the things they did, that's not an association fallacy, that's a result of HIS stupidity.

If I'm Obama, I would NOT allow Opera to come to the DMC and talk to an empty chair painting Romney as a racist. (As an example) This isn't hypocritical, it's taking personal responsibility -something ironically republicans preach a lot these days.
Thank you for voting!
Contra
Posts: 3,941
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2012 11:06:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/13/2012 10:11:26 PM, Mirza wrote:
Every time I ask people around me why they would pick Obama over Romney, their answer is "He inherited something from BUSH and really he's a nice guy."

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill


Awesome quote.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2012 11:08:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
This is just sad....

Not the article, but the conversation within this thread.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
thett3
Posts: 14,371
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2012 10:46:56 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
The star of mean girls endorsed Romney? Ladies and gentlemen, this election is over.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
thett3
Posts: 14,371
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2012 10:48:35 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/14/2012 8:05:35 AM, twocupcakes wrote:
The only thing stupider than voting blindly is taking economic advice from Lindsay Lohan.

Hey, she was on mathletes she knows numbers. Kevin G could be her economic advisor
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
imabench
Posts: 21,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2012 11:21:07 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/13/2012 11:04:08 PM, TheHitchslap wrote:
At 10/13/2012 9:36:20 PM, socialpinko wrote:
So Obama's cool because some cool people like him and Romney is stupid because some stupid people like him? Straight confirmation bias here bro. You don't like Romney so you look for morons who like Romney to confirm your view with the association fallacy and end up doing the reverse with Obama. Serious weak sauce.

Wow. I cannot believe my whole point fell on blind eyes.

What part of 'it really does not matter, both sides have tons of people endorsing them' did you NOT understand?

I think he got caught up in the part where Romney's most well known supporters are complete nuts while Obama's most well known supporters arent nearly as crazy.

And association fallacy? No. Not even close when Romney is using Clint Eastwoods prestige to elevate his campaign yet made a mockery of the republicans. Same as his wife. If he let them say/do the things they did, that's not an association fallacy, that's a result of HIS stupidity.

If I'm Obama, I would NOT allow Opera to come to the DMC and talk to an empty chair painting Romney as a racist. (As an example) This isn't hypocritical, it's taking personal responsibility -something ironically republicans preach a lot these days.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Posts: 21,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2012 11:24:59 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/13/2012 7:36:07 PM, TheHitchslap wrote:
Democrats have various bands, artists, minority groups, and celebrities endorsing them too. Again, this article of Lindsay Lohan means nothing.

Those who endorse Obama:
Jessica Alba[171]
Richard Dean Anderson[172]
David Arquette[173]
Scott Bakula[172]
Alec Baldwin[172]
Antonio Banderas[174]
Elizabeth Banks[175]
John Barrowman[176]
Angela Bassett[177]
Maria Bello[157]
Jim Belushi[178]
Wilson Bethel[179]
Jack Black[180]
Alexis Bledel[181]
Zach Braff[182]
Connie Britton[157]
James Brolin[131]
Nick Cannon[183]
Kate Capshaw[172]
Don Cheadle[184]
Kristin Chenoweth[157]
John Cho[172]
George Clooney[172]
Jamie Lee Curtis[185]
Tyne Daly[157]
Matt Damon[186]
Rosario Dawson[187]
Robert De Niro[177]
Danny DeVito[188]
Cameron Diaz[189]
Leonardo DiCaprio[190]
Tate Donovan[157]
Kirk Douglas[157]
Michael Douglas[172]
Robert Downey, Jr.[191]
Hilary Duff[192]
Lena Dunham[193]
Anthony Edwards[172]
Jesse Eisenberg[194]
Donald Faison[182]
Edie Falco[195]
Jesse Tyler Ferguson[188]
America Ferrera[196]
Will Ferrell[172]
Bridget Fonda[157]
Vivica A. Fox[184]
Jamie Foxx[197]
Johnny Galecki[157]
Morgan Freeman[198]
Jennifer Garner[172]
Gina Gershon[188]
Whoopi Goldberg[199]
Jonathan Goldsmith[200]
Topher Grace[157]
Adrian Grenier[173]
Melanie Griffith[174]
Ronald Guttman[157]
Mark Hamill[201]
Jon Hamm[202]
Alyson Hannigan[203]
Tom Hanks[204]
Mariska Hargitay[173]
Hill Harper[127]
Neil Patrick Harris[119]
Anne Hathaway[157]
Salma Hayek[131]
Dennis Haysbert[172]
Taraji P. Henson[157]
Jamie Hector[195]
Cheyenne Jackson[119]
Samuel L. Jackson[205]
Scarlett Johansson[206]
James Earl Jones[207]
Rashida Jones[128]
Ashley Judd[208]
Michael Keaton[209]
Mila Kunis[210]
Ashton Kutcher[211]
Nathan Lane[195]
Angela Lansbury[212]
Sanaa Lathan[213]
John Lithgow[214]
Judith Light[215]
Justin Long[216]
Nia Long[217]
Eva Longoria[174]
George Lopez[218]
Jane Lynch[172]
Tobey Maguire[219]
Wendie Malick[157]
Marsha Mason[157]
Audra McDonald[119]
Christa Miller[172]
Demi Moore[211]
Julianne Moore[195]
Jennifer Morrison[172]
Olivia Munn[220]
Cynthia Nixon[119]
Gwyneth Paltrow[172]
Al Pacino[221]
Sarah Jessica Parker[221]
Kal Penn[222]
Sean Penn[223]
Rhea Perlman[188]
Bernadette Peters[157]
Clarke Peters[195]
Mekhi Phifer[127]
Wendell Pierce[195]
Brad Pitt[224]
Natalie Portman[225]
Chris Pratt[157]
Daniel Radcliffe[226]
Sheryl Lee Ralph[227]
Salli Richardson[184]
Julia Roberts[228]
Tony Shalhoub[172]
Sherri Shepherd[179]
Sonja Sohn[195]
Ian Somerhalder[157]
Ben Stiller[177]
Jada Pinkett Smith[205]
Will Smith[205]
Octavia Spencer[229]
Sharon Stone[172]
Meryl Streep[230]
Brenda Strong[172]
Jason Sudeikis[157]
George Takei[231]
Jeffrey Tambor[203]
Holland Taylor[157]
Marlo Thomas
Aisha Tyler[157]
Christopher Walken[232]
Sam Waterston[157]
Kerry Washington[233]
Marlon Wayans[179]
Betty White[234]
Olivia Wilde[157]
Wayne Wilderson[172]
Vanessa L. Williams[172]
Rita Wilson[172]
Reese Witherspoon[207]
Alfre Woodard[235]
Jessica Drake[236]
Ron Jeremy[237]
Kimberly Kane[236]
Kayden Kross[236]
Billy Crystal[238]
Jimmy Fallon[239]
Will Ferrell[172]
Chelsea Handler[240]
Steve Harvey[172]
Bill Maher[241]
Eddie Murphy[242]
Patton Oswalt[243]
Carl Reiner[172]
Chris Rock[244]
Rickey Smiley[172]
Yeardley Smith[172]
Sinbad[184]
Wanda Sykes[245]
Marc Anthony[251]
Jeff Beck[252]
Mary J. Blige[253]
Jon Bon Jovi[254]
David Byrne[173]
Colbie Caillat[255]
Mariah Carey[183]
Cher[207]
Common[256]
Chris Cornell[257]
Delta Rae[258]
El Debarge[184]
Earth, Wind & Fire[259]
Gloria Estefan[260]
50 Cent[261][262]
Foo Fighters[263]
Ben Folds[264]
Peter Frampton[157]
Lady Gaga[265]
Al Green[266]
Cee Lo Green[267]
Josh Groban[268]
Buddy Guy[252]
Anthony Hamilton[184]
Herbie Hancock[269]
Jennifer Hudson[269]
Mick Jagger[252]
Quincy Jones[270]
R. Kelly[271][272]
Alicia Keys[273]
B.B. King[252]
Carole King[274]
Beyonc" Knowles[184]
Solange Knowles[275]
Jay-Z[184]
Cyndi Lauper[276]
John Legend[277]
Adam Levine[278]
Ludacris[279]
Joel Madden[203]
Madonna[280]
Chris Martin[273]
Ricky Martin[281]
Dave Matthews[282]
Bette Midler[173]




Nicki Minaj[283]




Moby[179]
Janelle Mon"e[284]
Jason Mraz[128]
Ne-Yo[285]
Randy Newman[286]
Katy Perry[179]
Pink[285]
Pitbull[287]
Pras[184]
Red Hot Chili Peppers[288]
Kelly Rowland[275]
Jessica Sanchez[289]
Snoop Dogg[290]
Yvonne Staples[157]
Gwen Stefani[291]
Barbra Streisand[292]
Trey Songz[293]
James Taylor[294]
Toni Tennille[157]
T.I.[295]
Justin Timberlake[296]
Usher[297]
Eddie Vedder[298]
Pete Wentz[157]
will.i.am[247]
Stevie Wonder[259]
J.J. Abrams[246]
Judd Apatow[247]
Spike Lee[183]
David Lynch[248]
Adam McKay[179]
Rob Minkoff[157]
Tyler Perry[249]
Kevin Smith[250]
Steven Spielberg[172]
Andy Cohen[230]
Ellen DeGeneres[207]
Star Jones[177]
Kim Kardashian[299]
Gayle King[300]
Bill Nye[301]
Maury Povich[302]
Nicole Richie[203]
Cristina Saralegui[303]
Jerry Springer[304]
Oprah Winfrey[305]
Wendy Williams[306]


See my point yet??

I think that that Nicki Minaj's endorsement of Obama is evidence that Obama can appeal to complete retards just as much as Romney does.

Also, you can add Bruce Springsteen to that list of Obama supporters
http://news.yahoo.com...
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
jat93
Posts: 1,440
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2012 12:04:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The Hitchslap,

I guarantee you that if you asked everyone on that lengthy list to explain in detail why they were voting for Obama, it'd be nearly as embarrassing as Lohan explaining her support for Romney (nearly because Lindsay Lohan is Lindsay Lohan). It would be just as crazy and fear mongering and with as few specifics about Romney's terrible policies as Chuck Norris' 1000 years of darkness comments. To any non-politically biased person reading this thread, you have totally exposed yourself as a biased partisan hack for Obama 2012.

Also, that list can be explained by the fact that Hollywood celebrities tend to be rather liberal. Still, they seem to have no problem with Obama's continued escalation of the police state and erosion of civil liberties, um all of his foreign policy (including the massive escalation of drone strikes in Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia) and so on. The fact that they continue to endorse Obama probably indicates in most cases that they are either not true to their/Obama's principals (at least not the ones he ran on in 2008) or they just aren't informed enough about Obama's policies.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2012 3:07:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2012 3:15:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
http://dailycaller.com...

More than 500 economists, and 5 nobel prize economist endorse Mitt Romney. But who cares what economists think. Its all about the celebrities.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
CrazyPerson
Posts: 1,114
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2012 3:18:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/14/2012 3:15:34 PM, darkkermit wrote:
http://dailycaller.com...

More than 500 economists, and 5 nobel prize economist endorse Mitt Romney. But who cares what economists think. Its all about the celebrities.

I bet that more American's know who Lindsay Lohan is than know who Joe Biden is.
But we try to pretend, you see, that the external world exists altogether independently of us.
- - - Watts
The moralist is the person who tells people that they ought to be unselfish, when they still feel like egos, and his efforts are always and invariably futile.
- - - Watts