Romney Won't Bring Up Fast n Furious / Drones

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2012 6:20:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I thought Romney wanted to win.

He never brings up Obama funding and arming Mexican drug cartels that killed American border patrol.
He wont bring up Obama's false flag of the U.S. Ambassadors death on September 11th, 2012.
He won't bring up Obama's drone strike bombings in Yemen, Pakistan, Somalia, and Iraq.

Why? Ask Goldenman Sachs.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
jat93
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2012 6:43:17 PM
At 10/16/2012 6:20:25 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

He never brings up Obama funding and arming Mexican drug cartels that killed American border patrol.

Proof?

He wont bring up Obama's false flag of the U.S. Ambassadors death on September 11th, 2012.

Proof?

He won't bring up Obama's drone strike bombings in Yemen, Pakistan, Somalia, and Iraq.

I knew there were drone strikes in the first 3 countries but didn't know about Iraq... Proof for that? Not trying to be condescending or anything I genuinely am interested in finding out the truth of these matters.

Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2012 9:22:05 PM
Just brought it up. Ha ha.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2012 9:23:12 PM
At 10/16/2012 9:22:05 PM, Contra wrote:

really, i'm not watching the debate. What did he say?
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2012 9:24:01 PM
At 10/16/2012 9:23:12 PM, darkkermit wrote:

Something about the Obama fast and furious program, and those guns were used to kill Americans. Only about half listening though.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2012 10:23:41 PM

LOL yeah. Geo supports Romney now and Johnson's base went down by 12%.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2012 10:26:56 PM
At 10/16/2012 9:23:12 PM, darkkermit wrote:

He mentioned it, but didn't really pursue it like it seemed he should have. Should be a great point when Obama is preaching the dangers of assault weapons.
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2012 10:29:56 PM
At 10/16/2012 10:23:41 PM, Maikuru wrote:

8 and 1/3 a person originally supported him?
Open borders debate:
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2012 10:31:12 PM
At 10/16/2012 10:29:56 PM, darkkermit wrote:

voter fraud!!!!
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2012 10:43:49 PM
Lol the only reason he stopped talking about it was because he was interrupted by the moderator, and the topic was forcefully changed away from it. Actually go back and watch that moment, watching the expression on the face of the moderator when he brings up the scandal, then watch Romney's face when the moderator interrupts him and changes the question(when it hadnt even been answered yet).
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2012 10:57:16 PM
At 10/16/2012 10:31:12 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/16/2012 10:29:56 PM, darkkermit wrote:

voter fraud!!!!

Me, typing that comment: "Maybe I should make that 20% so people won't say anything...nah, who would care?"

Shoulda known.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
truthseeker613
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2012 12:12:58 AM
At 10/16/2012 10:43:49 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Lol the only reason he stopped talking about it was because he was interrupted by the moderator, and the topic was forcefully changed away from it. Actually go back and watch that moment, watching the expression on the face of the moderator when he brings up the scandal, then watch Romney's face when the moderator interrupts him and changes the question(when it hadnt even been answered yet).

Just saw it again. The moderator changed the subject, when Romney brought it up.
Talk about bias.
http://www.nydailynews.com...

royalpaladin: I'd rather support people who kill spies than a nation that organizes assassination squads (Kidon) to illegally enter into other nations and kill anybody who is not a Zionist. Who knows when they'll kill me for the crime of not supporting Israel?

Koopin: LOL! I just imagine Royal sitting in here apartment at night, when suddenly she hears a man outside speaking Hebrew as sh
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2012 7:25:48 PM
Mitt Romney gets HUGE props for this. Wow.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
RoyLatham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2012 7:36:03 AM
The death of the Ambassador to Libya was a major Romney point in the debate. The moderator intervened and bailed out Obama with a false claim, but the issue will be back in the last debate, which is about foreign policy.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2012 7:50:52 AM
Romney really needs to bring up the comments to the Russian President Medvedev, there is no good way around the implications of Obama telling him that Putin needs to wait until after the election, when he'll have more flexibility. The obvious implication is that he wants to do something that is very unpopular with the American people.

If Romney doesn't bring this up, he really isn't interested in winning.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2012 9:09:36 AM

Why would any republican candidate (not including Ron Paul, who is really not in the Repub box) bring up drone strikes?

Any candidate who advocated boots on the ground over airstrikes would have instant political suicide. If you don't advocate getting the h out of the area then drones are the favorite tool of warefare.

I'm not certain how republicans reconcile the stance of protecting innocent life and use of drones, but I assume it is just a technical exception of ok to kill innocent life in cases where mother's life is in danger and ok when national security is in danger as defined by the administration.

Anti drone is just not a republican stance nor is it democratic stance unless a republican is in office.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2012 9:57:25 AM
At 10/18/2012 7:50:52 AM, innomen wrote:
Romney really needs to bring up the comments to the Russian President Medvedev, there is no good way around the implications of Obama telling him that Putin needs to wait until after the election, when he'll have more flexibility. The obvious implication is that he wants to do something that is very unpopular with the American people.

I dont think hes planning anything sinister.... Im pretty sure he just doesnt want to discuss future agreements that Romney's team will try to spin into attack ads, hes done that for literally everything else both Obama and Biden have done so far.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2012 10:17:39 AM
At 10/18/2012 9:57:25 AM, imabench wrote:

I dont think hes planning anything sinister.... Im pretty sure he just doesnt want to discuss future agreements that Romney's team will try to spin into attack ads, hes done that for literally everything else both Obama and Biden have done so far.

That makes no sense at all. He's planning something that could hurt him if it were to be made public - this is obvious. Think about it, what "future agreements" can you imagine he may be talking about?
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2012 10:37:53 AM

Good point, I had forgotten about that. I'm surprised Romney and his staff haven't played that up more, especially in the debates. He may just be leaving the issue alone right now because it is harmful to Obama as is, but if it's made a big issue then Obama will have to explain it and Romney might not want to risk some voters buying the explanation.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2012 10:41:18 AM
@jat

Correction: We sold drones to Iraq so they could protect their oil reserves.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2012 10:50:32 AM
Right now, Mitt Romney is sounding far superior to Obama, however, will he stick to his word. The other problem with Romney is that he's a war-monger, but so is Obama as he quite clearly demonstrated.

I like that Romney is at least bringing up topics his bosses don't like. I never thought I'd hear a candidate bring up something only Alex Jones would bring up.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2012 11:36:49 AM
At 10/18/2012 10:50:32 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
I like that Romney is at least bringing up topics his bosses don't like. I never thought I'd hear a candidate bring up something only Alex Jones would bring up.

lol

You're not looking deep enough here geo..

his bosses
probably told him it's ok to bring it up.. makes it seem like it's not really a covert conspiracy if important people talk about it...

However, if you notice.. he only touched on it briefly.. before he was conveniently interrupted, and he let the conversation change... Coincidence? o.O

No. Conspiracy. They wanted to take away the force of any claims to Illuminati conspiracy.. but, at the same time, not have any meaningful discussion of it take place.. Be on your guard geo.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2012 11:45:18 AM
At 10/18/2012 7:36:03 AM, RoyLatham wrote:
The death of the Ambassador to Libya was a major Romney point in the debate. The moderator intervened and bailed out Obama with a false claim, but the issue will be back in the last debate, which is about foreign policy.

The Elites will also secure Obamas win in November. Dont be silly. =)
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2012 11:46:59 AM
Right now, Mitt Romney is sounding far superior to Obama, however, will he stick to his word. The other problem with Romney is that he's a war-monger, but so is Obama as he quite clearly demonstrated.

Romey sounds like a desperate aloof who changes with the weather. That is not my idea of an articulate Man. He is a liar and a flip flopping fraud, And most people who are intelligent see this.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2012 12:03:34 PM

And yes, Fast and Furious is something we are all very aware of and had nothing to do with Obama.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2012 12:45:59 PM
At 10/18/2012 12:03:34 PM, inferno wrote:
And yes, Fast and Furious is something we are all very aware of and had nothing to do with Obama.

If you don't accept that Obama is engaged in conspiracy, you are New World Order fascist scum. GTFO. You will be respected by no one in the Liberty movement. You have bought the lies. It is proven fact that Obama and his administration was involved. You know nothing. Take your NWO, evil-loving self out of here. You front like a legitimate conspiracist, yet you are just like the rest of the sheep.

"In fact, as the video below proves, the Obama administration and the Department of Justice were deeply involved in the operation from the start."
-- Infowars

http://www.infowars.com...

-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2012 1:22:34 PM
At 10/18/2012 12:45:59 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 10/18/2012 12:03:34 PM, inferno wrote:

If you don't accept that Obama is engaged in conspiracy, you are New World Order fascist scum. GTFO. You will be respected by no one in the Liberty movement. You have bought the lies. It is proven fact that Obama and his administration was involved. You know nothing. Take your NWO, evil-loving self out of here. You front like a legitimate conspiracist, yet you are just like the rest of the sheep.

"In fact, as the video below proves, the Obama administration and the Department of Justice were deeply involved in the operation from the start."
-- Infowars

http://www.infowars.com...

No. You are scum. President Obama, like Romney is only a salesman of the
Illuminati. He is part of that group though, but even he is not allowed to do or say certain things. His Adminstration may be doing these works of evil, like all of the rest. Google Blackwater and Halliburton when you can.
Anyway. Carry on, but youre still and idiot. Good day.

innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2012 1:23:52 PM

Although I wouldn't go so far as to call him a war-monger, I do share your concerns about his plans to expand the military, and not change our world foot print. I know full well that he will most likely continue the drone war that Obama created, and may well expand our world role. - This is my largest objection to Romney.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2012 1:50:54 PM
At 10/18/2012 1:23:52 PM, innomen wrote:

Although I wouldn't go so far as to call him a war-monger, I do share your concerns about his plans to expand the military, and not change our world foot print. I know full well that he will most likely continue the drone war that Obama created, and may well expand our world role. - This is my largest objection to Romney.

Again Romney, or Obama has absolutely nothing to do with wars, oil, or the economy. You use to be normal, now youre just stupid. =)
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2012 2:05:08 PM
At 10/18/2012 1:23:52 PM, innomen wrote:

I think Romney will try to project the type of intestinal fortitude that Reagan showed, to try and make up for Obama's apology tour, but when it comes to use of the military I think he'll be very hesitant (with the exception of Iran possibly). I believe that he sees the need to repair some relations and drone strikes don't facilitate that end.