Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

Obama's second debate

JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2012 2:21:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
1 - Obama lied about Romney's statements on E-Verify.

http://www.politifact.com... " -arizona-/

2 - Obama lied, claiming again that there are tax loopholes that allow companies to deduct the costs of moving overseas. Those aren't loopholes Mr. President, and they serve a valid purpose.

3 - Obama lied about Romney's tax plan, saying it would give incentive for corporations to move overseas. The truth is, it would remove the penalty multinational corporations face in bringing foreign profits to America.

4 - Obama lied about Romney's plan, calling it a one point plan.

5 - Obama lied about the $8 trillion in expenses Romney is proposing. It simply isn't true, and the study he relies on admits it is full of assumptions, including 'not including any assumptions about which deductions would be limited'. In other words, they say that since they don't know which deductions would be limited, Romney gets credit for limiting no deductions at all.

6 - Obama's administration actually pushed both the idea that the Benghazi attack was an act of terror, and a spontaneous protest, for the two week time period. If Romney had said 'unequivocally' he would have been 100% right. As it stands, they are both half-right half-wrong.

7 - Oil production is down, and permits are down, no matter how Obama spins it. The numbers are lower now than they were before.

8 - Romney said he supports equal pay, so the equal-pay law statement is misleading. Romney actually said 'I'm not going to make a statement on all existing laws, whether or not I would sign them. I support equal pay'(paraphrased).

9 - Obama said Romney is against coal. The example he used was Romney condemning a coal plant that wasn't meeting regulations. Romney is for clean coal, and he cracks down on people who don't meet standards.

10 - Obama claims Romney has to pay for the Bush tax cuts. That's not true. The tax cuts are already written into the budget... they won't add another trillion dollars to the deficit if Romney takes office.

11 - Obama called Romney an investor in pioneers of outsourcing. That's been busted by factcheck and politifact.

12 - Obama said 'The commitments I've made, I've kept'. Hardly. Politifact tracks 86 broken promises.
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2012 2:29:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/4/2012 12:10:59 AM, Maikuru wrote:
At 10/3/2012 11:46:05 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
Ok, this is me being totally partisan, but I'm allowed to do that sometimes.

lol good one =D
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2012 2:33:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/17/2012 2:29:33 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 10/4/2012 12:10:59 AM, Maikuru wrote:
At 10/3/2012 11:46:05 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
Ok, this is me being totally partisan, but I'm allowed to do that sometimes.

lol good one =D

You're all full of substance, aren't you?

I'm not going to fact-check Mitt... thats been done. This debate was horribly biased, nobody should even try to deny it.

Care to address anything I said instead of being a smartknee?
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
yoda878
Posts: 902
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2012 2:39:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Obama had a second debate????
I'm pretty sure this was his first one..lol
Thats why his paints were on fire the whole night. Lets face it he had to do something, otherwise he would look like he did before. He knows hes not got much to show.
Me
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2012 2:41:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/17/2012 2:39:41 PM, yoda878 wrote:
Obama had a second debate????
I'm pretty sure this was his first one..lol
Thats why his paints were on fire the whole night. Lets face it he had to do something, otherwise he would look like he did before. He knows hes not got much to show.

Lol, true.

I'm disappointed in the fact-checking agencies... So many lies they haven't addressed.
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2012 2:44:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/17/2012 2:33:10 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 10/17/2012 2:29:33 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 10/4/2012 12:10:59 AM, Maikuru wrote:
At 10/3/2012 11:46:05 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
Ok, this is me being totally partisan, but I'm allowed to do that sometimes.

lol good one =D

You're all full of substance, aren't you?

I'm not going to fact-check Mitt... thats been done. This debate was horribly biased, nobody should even try to deny it.

Care to address anything I said instead of being a smartknee?

That would be breaking character. I'm just here to giggle and hold on to gems like "I'm not going to fact-check Mitt... thats been done" lol.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2012 2:47:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/17/2012 2:44:06 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 10/17/2012 2:33:10 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 10/17/2012 2:29:33 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 10/4/2012 12:10:59 AM, Maikuru wrote:
At 10/3/2012 11:46:05 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
Ok, this is me being totally partisan, but I'm allowed to do that sometimes.

lol good one =D

You're all full of substance, aren't you?

I'm not going to fact-check Mitt... thats been done. This debate was horribly biased, nobody should even try to deny it.

Care to address anything I said instead of being a smartknee?

That would be breaking character. I'm just here to giggle and hold on to gems like "I'm not going to fact-check Mitt... thats been done" lol.

Ah, I see. Good for you.
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
RoyLatham
Posts: 4,488
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2012 3:28:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Excellent summary.

I don't agree that Obama pushed the idea that the Benghazi attack was both a terrorist attack and a spontaneous event. The story of it being a reaction to the YouTube video was made repeatedly for two weeks without calling it terrorism. Yeah, the press guy departed from the script once, but not Obama or Rice.

This is the Administration that called the Fort Attack by crazed Muslim screaming Allah Ackbar while killing American soldiers to be a case of workplace violence.
jat93
Posts: 1,440
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2012 5:42:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/17/2012 3:28:47 PM, RoyLatham wrote:
This is the Administration that called the Fort Attack by crazed Muslim screaming Allah Ackbar while killing American soldiers to be a case of workplace violence.

What in the world...?
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2012 5:45:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/17/2012 5:42:18 PM, jat93 wrote:
At 10/17/2012 3:28:47 PM, RoyLatham wrote:
This is the Administration that called the Fort Attack by crazed Muslim screaming Allah Ackbar while killing American soldiers to be a case of workplace violence.

What in the world...?

http://nation.foxnews.com...
twocupcakes: 15 = 13