Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2012 9:32:15 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Copied form Libertarian Party's wikiii

DO YOU AGREE??

Economic issues
The Libertarian Party's platform opposes government intervention in the economy. According to the party platform "The only proper role of government in the economic realm is to protect property rights, adjudicate disputes, and provide a legal framework in which voluntary trade is protected." " Libertarian Party Platform, Section 2.0 (adopted: May 2008)
The Libertarian Party believes government regulations in the form of minimum wage laws drive up the cost of employing additional workers. This is why Libertarians favor repealing minimum wage laws so that overall unemployment rate can be reduced and low-wage workers, unskilled workers, visa immigrants, and those with limited education or job experience can find employment.
Microsuck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2012 9:43:56 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/23/2012 9:32:15 AM, DontTreadOnMe wrote:
Copied form Libertarian Party's wikiii

DO YOU AGREE??

Economic issues
The Libertarian Party's platform opposes government intervention in the economy. According to the party platform "The only proper role of government in the economic realm is to protect property rights, adjudicate disputes, and provide a legal framework in which voluntary trade is protected." " Libertarian Party Platform, Section 2.0 (adopted: May 2008)
The Libertarian Party believes government regulations in the form of minimum wage laws drive up the cost of employing additional workers. This is why Libertarians favor repealing minimum wage laws so that overall unemployment rate can be reduced and low-wage workers, unskilled workers, visa immigrants, and those with limited education or job experience can find employment.

I agree 100%!
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler