Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2012 10:11:44 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
So President Obama has once again shown why he is the President Of The United
States of America. His intellectualism never ceases to amaze me here. He has
access to certain information that noone else around him has. So last night you
saw a worn out and very dehydrated looking Mitt Romney. He never really had any major points or stand out moments if you ask me. Obama stood his ground, and never let up on Mr Romney. He was more aggressive than I thought he would be though, President Obama. What do you think ?
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2012 10:34:02 AM
- Obama won on foreign policy substance.
- Undecideds weren't affected by it. 25% said they are more likely to vote for Romney, 24% said they were more likely to vote for Obama.
- Romney overwhelmingly won on economic issues among undecideds
- The economy is what people care about, so even though Obama won, he really didn't.
- It's tough to debate foreign policy when you aren't experienced in it.
- Obama lied a lot more this debate than in some of the others.
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2012 10:38:58 AM
I thought Romney accomplished what he had intended, and Obama came off as kind of a$$holish. In all, I found it a very boring debate, and nothing really new or interesting came from it. I doubt it will have any impact at all on the election.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2012 10:40:01 AM
At 10/23/2012 10:34:02 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
- Undecideds weren't affected by it. 25% said they are more likely to vote for Romney, 24% said they were more likely to vote for Obama.
- The economy is what people care about, so even though Obama won, he really didn't.

Yes he has. And Romney has already lost because this election is not about him being President. Its all about money. Too bad youre not smart enough to see that. -) Youll get it one day kid.
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2012 10:46:28 AM
At 10/23/2012 10:40:01 AM, inferno wrote:
At 10/23/2012 10:34:02 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:

Yes he has. And Romney has already lost because this election is not about him being President. Its all about money. Too bad youre not smart enough to see that. -) Youll get it one day kid.

I'm just going to save this for future reference.
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2012 10:49:10 AM
At 10/23/2012 10:38:58 AM, innomen wrote:
I thought Romney accomplished what he had intended, and Obama came off as kind of a$$holish. In all, I found it a very boring debate, and nothing really new or interesting came from it. I doubt it will have any impact at all on the election.

It doesn't look like it will from the polls of undecideds that were put out.

I couldn't believe the President was sitting there 'We have these things called aircraft carriers, and boats(lol) that go underwater.'.

Nothing like condescendingly talking down to your opponent, and screwing up by calling a submarine a boat.

Also, again with the interrupting. Obama just can't behave like an adult, he doesn't handle opposition well, I don't think.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2012 10:49:32 AM
Romney won the two first debates. He crushed Obama on almost every issue. I am in the midst of watching the recording of the third debate, and so far it seems like a tie. I expected nothing better of Romney, because most of what Obama seems to say is completely irrefutable. Romney says he cut the navy. Obama responds by saying that although there are fewer ships, he talked to some navy general and agreed on how to maintain the quality of the navy. There's nothing Romney can respond to this, even if it were to be completely nonsensical. Obama can pull anything out of thin air. He's a master at lying.

Foreign policy is a boring category. It's necessary, but boring. The commander in chief has a lot more information, and what has happened over the last four years really included no difficult decision making. Obama never faced a foreign policy challenge similar to what Bush did. He only has the rhetoric to defend himself and his incompetence. The economy is what concerns most people, and this is where Obama comes off as the weakest figure. Romney blasted him successfully in this area, and in many others.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2012 10:50:41 AM
At 10/23/2012 10:49:10 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
Also, again with the interrupting. Obama just can't behave like an adult, he doesn't handle opposition well, I don't think.
It is not only Obama. It is an agenda of the left to dismiss important questions and ward them off with arrogance. I see this in every country.
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2012 10:53:09 AM
EDIT: My bad, I though Obama said boats when he was talking about submarines.

Still, not the type of behavior that you expect to see from the President.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2012 11:16:19 AM
At 10/23/2012 10:53:09 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
EDIT: My bad, I though Obama said boats when he was talking about submarines.

Still, not the type of behavior that you expect to see from the President.

And yes, I do hope you save everything that Inferno writes here at DDO. It is often that prophetic people can see things that others cannot. So I am use to idiots like you not knowing. This is part of life. But you will know soon..........
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2012 11:18:07 AM
At 10/23/2012 10:38:58 AM, innomen wrote:

You know Innomen, you also can be a bit of a butthole. Libertarians are supposed to be enlightened people. But you seem as if you are depressed by the status quo.
So which one are you really ? A Conservative Republican or a Libertarian.
If so, then neither Obama or Romney will do you any good. =)
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2012 11:18:25 AM
At 10/23/2012 10:49:32 AM, Mirza wrote:
Romney won the two first debates. He crushed Obama on almost every issue. I am in the midst of watching the recording of the third debate, and so far it seems like a tie. I expected nothing better of Romney, because most of what Obama seems to say is completely irrefutable. Romney says he cut the navy. Obama responds by saying that although there are fewer ships, he talked to some navy general and agreed on how to maintain the quality of the navy. There's nothing Romney can respond to this, even if it were to be completely nonsensical. Obama can pull anything out of thin air. He's a master at lying.

Foreign policy is a boring category. It's necessary, but boring. The commander in chief has a lot more information, and what has happened over the last four years really included no difficult decision making. Obama never faced a foreign policy challenge similar to what Bush did. He only has the rhetoric to defend himself and his incompetence. The economy is what concerns most people, and this is where Obama comes off as the weakest figure. Romney blasted him successfully in this area, and in many others.

Another lost sheep.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2012 11:19:59 AM

Romney is not in it for money. He makes in one year what a President earns in 100 years. Romney got his, if anything Obama was in it for money. He's 10x richer than before and did nothing standout in office except tyranny.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2012 11:23:10 AM
At 10/23/2012 11:19:59 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

Romney is not in it for money. He makes in one year what a President earns in 100 years. Romney got his, if anything Obama was in it for money. He's 10x richer than before and did nothing standout in office except tyranny.

Geo. The rich like the flesh of Man, are never satisfied. If Mitt Romney was not in this for the fortune and fame, then he would give all of the money, that was made in this campaign, to charity. I like everyone else here knows you are not that
STUPID. Are you. =)
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2012 11:29:38 AM
At 10/23/2012 11:23:10 AM, inferno wrote:
Geo. The rich like the flesh of Man, are never satisfied. If Mitt Romney was not in this for the fortune and fame, then he would give all of the money, that was made in this campaign, to charity. I like everyone else here knows you are not that
STUPID. Are you. =)

Stfu, you have no knowledge. You drink Obama's koolaid willingly. No true conspiracist ever defends Obama let alone full out support him like you do. You are a fraud. A traitor to the Liberty movement. You are pro-Obama and thus pro-NWO.

If you can't see how the Presidents salary is pocket change to Romney, youre stupid. Do the math. Romney makes $20 million a year, the President makes about $180,000 a year. Romney would literally have to be in office for 100 years to earn what he does in one year.

"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2012 11:34:21 AM
At 10/23/2012 11:29:38 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
STUPID. Are you. =)

Stfu, you have no knowledge. You drink Obama's koolaid willingly. No true conspiracist ever defends Obama let alone full out support him like you do. You are a fraud. A traitor to the Liberty movement. You are pro-Obama and thus pro-NWO.

If you can't see how the Presidents salary is pocket change to Romney, youre stupid. Do the math. Romney makes $20 million a year, the President makes about $180,000 a year. Romney would literally have to be in office for 100 years to earn what he does in one year.

Actually I dont care for Obama. But his presence there has benefitted my people in ways you can never understand. With that being said, he is still a puppet of the New World Order, and he must do their biddings. The same goes for Mitt Romney, if they just happen to let him in. Otherwise, politics is just a game son.
And you are nothing more than a slave. See DDO Confession Box for more info. =)

JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2012 11:34:25 AM
Romney DONATED 10x the presidential salary to charity last year.

Clearly he isn't in it for the money.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2012 11:35:30 AM
At 10/23/2012 11:29:38 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
STUPID. Are you. =)

And again, for any politician, this is about money. And there is never enough of that for the rich and the elites. Just ask Oprah. Yes, you are a true genius. =)

bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2012 12:31:02 PM
At 10/23/2012 11:34:25 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:

That was to make him look good and to silence the people wanting his tax records.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2012 12:32:17 PM
At 10/23/2012 12:31:02 PM, bossyburrito wrote:

That was to make him look good and to silence the people wanting his tax records.

Ah, so Romney's life-long charitable record was just to make him look good?

You're confusing yourself. Romney has ALWAYS donated tons of money to charity. Obama didn't donate squat until he ran for President.
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2012 12:32:26 PM

But it also shows he isn't in it for the money, because if he is that's about the most counter-intuitive move possible.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2012 12:33:45 PM

Another anarcho-conspiracist. Great insight I must say. Any more babble you have to add?
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2012 12:34:13 PM
At 10/23/2012 12:32:17 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:

You're confusing yourself. Romney has ALWAYS donated tons of money to charity. Obama didn't donate squat until he ran for President.

Link?
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2012 12:39:47 PM
At 10/23/2012 12:34:13 PM, bossyburrito wrote:

Link?

Wow, you really didn't know that. Do some googling.... it will be good for you.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2012 12:44:15 PM
At 10/23/2012 12:39:47 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 10/23/2012 12:34:13 PM, bossyburrito wrote:

Link?

Wow, you really didn't know that. Do some googling.... it will be good for you.

Mitt Romney like Obama, is in this for the fortune and fame. Now how much money do you wanna bet me personally, that either one of these guys truly give a f_ck about you. Were waiting. =)
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2012 12:50:06 PM
At 10/23/2012 12:44:15 PM, inferno wrote:
Were waiting. =)
Americans have waited 4 years for effectively good change to happen. It's vain hope. If Romney gets elected, it is almost guaranteed that the economy will improve at a far more efficient and fast rate than it has improved under Obama. In fact, a single good change will do it for Romney. Obama brought almost nothing good to the economy, and he is making things much worse than they have ever been. If Romney brings the unemployment down to at least 6%, it will show not only that he cares about people, but that he cares far more than Obama.

Obama cares only for those who fall for his rhetoric. He is an extremist socialist.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2012 12:53:52 PM

And you believe this. Yes, we all think youre an idiot. =)
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2012 12:57:13 PM
At 10/23/2012 12:50:06 PM, Mirza wrote:
Were waiting. =)
Americans have waited 4 years for effectively good change to happen. It's vain hope. If Romney gets elected, it is almost guaranteed that the economy will improve at a far more efficient and fast rate than it has improved under Obama. In fact, a single good change will do it for Romney. Obama brought almost nothing good to the economy, and he is making things much worse than they have ever been. If Romney brings the unemployment down to at least 6%, it will show not only that he cares about people, but that he cares far more than Obama.

Obama cares only for those who fall for his rhetoric. He is an extremist socialist.

False. That is what is outlined for you, a lost sheep, to believe...... The economy did not collapse because of the Democrats so called failed policy or the Republicans either. It had nothing to do with the insurance fraud, or 9/11, or Bernie and friends.
The 'Jessuits' are the ones who are in control of this madness, and they were the ones who created NAFTA and the Contract With America (1994). Not William Jefferson Clinton.
You are one stupid kid. =)
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2012 12:57:41 PM
Mitt Romney like Obama, is in this for the fortune and fame. Now how much money do you wanna bet me personally, that either one of these guys truly give a f_ck about you. Were waiting. =)

I absolutely, 100%, have to disagree with you about Romney being in this for the fortune.

Fame? Fine, go ahead and think that.

But fortune? No. That's ridiculous.

$400k per year? Don't you think Romney would be better off staying at Bain for another 4 years, and pulling in a couple extra dozen million?

If he was so concerned about $400,000, why would he give $4,000,000 to charities in one year?

Weekly stupid, here you come!
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2012 12:58:29 PM
At 10/23/2012 12:53:52 PM, inferno wrote:

And you believe this. Yes, we all think youre an idiot. =)

Lol, believe what? That he donated so much to charity?

Or that he isn't in it for the money?