Total Posts:31|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

If this doesn't piss you off, nothing will!

Microsuck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2012 7:28:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
From the New York Post:

[Former CIA commander Gary Berntsen believes help could have come much sooner.] "They stood, and they watched, and our people died," Berntsen told CBS News. [Berntsen commanded CIA counter-terrorism missions targeting Osama bin Laden and led the team that responded after bombings of the U.S. Embassy in East Africa.]

http://www.studentnewsdaily.com...

Yes, that's right, drones WATCHED the attack on Bengazi and no action was taken. Who else is PISSED????

Who else is PISSED at the lies of Obama on Bengazi?

MR. OBAMA: GET YOUR STORY STRAIGHT!!!!!!!
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
TheHitchslap
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2012 7:33:19 PM
At 10/24/2012 7:28:40 PM, Microsuck wrote:
From the New York Post:

[Former CIA commander Gary Berntsen believes help could have come much sooner.] "They stood, and they watched, and our people died," Berntsen told CBS News. [Berntsen commanded CIA counter-terrorism missions targeting Osama bin Laden and led the team that responded after bombings of the U.S. Embassy in East Africa.]

Yes, that's right, drones WATCHED the attack on Bengazi and no action was taken. Who else is PISSED????

The article also states: "The network reported that the drone and other reconnaissance aircraft observed the final hours of the [over 7] hour-long siege on Sept. 11 " obtaining information that should have spurred swift action."

Soo ... you're gonna drop a bomb to kill terrorists that have Chris Stevens hostage? Are you really this stupid? They cannot see inside!
Thank you for voting!
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2012 7:51:29 PM
From the New York Post:

Jesus Christ, Obama doesnt have control or knowledge over each and every last thing happening everywhere in the world so quit blaming him for EVERYTHING you can find Micro.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Ron-Paul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2012 8:07:28 PM
At 10/24/2012 7:51:29 PM, imabench wrote:
From the New York Post:

Jesus Christ, Obama doesnt have control or knowledge over each and every last thing happening everywhere in the world so quit blaming him for EVERYTHING you can find Micro.

I partially agree with you, but this should have been near top priority. I mean the ambassador to a country has a threat to his life? This shouldn't be something that is thrown at the bottom of the do-to list...
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2012 8:10:27 PM
At 10/24/2012 8:07:28 PM, Ron-Paul wrote:
From the New York Post:

I partially agree with you, but this should have been near top priority. I mean the ambassador to a country has a threat to his life? This shouldn't be something that is thrown at the bottom of the do-to list...

True, but how long do you think it took Obama to hear about this? My guess is he didnt find out until next morning, and even if he did know about it as it went down, he wouldnt have been able to do anything in time to kill these guys or save whoever that ambassador was.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

Ron-Paul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2012 8:12:26 PM
At 10/24/2012 8:10:27 PM, imabench wrote:
From the New York Post:

True, but how long do you think it took Obama to hear about this? My guess is he didnt find out until next morning, and even if he did know about it as it went down, he wouldnt have been able to do anything in time to kill these guys or save whoever that ambassador was.

"Former CIA commander Gary Berntsen believes help could have come much sooner." Either Obama was sitting idly by, or the CIA wouldn't get off its lazy a**. Either is good possibility.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2012 8:14:24 PM
At 10/24/2012 8:12:26 PM, Ron-Paul wrote:
From the New York Post:

"Former CIA commander Gary Berntsen believes help could have come much sooner." Either Obama was sitting idly by, or the CIA wouldn't get off its lazy a**. Either is good possibility.

Just because it could have come much sooner it doesnt mean it could have come soon enough to save that guy.

Ron-Paul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2012 8:19:10 PM
At 10/24/2012 8:14:24 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/24/2012 8:12:26 PM, Ron-Paul wrote:
From the New York Post:

Just because it could have come much sooner it doesnt mean it could have come soon enough to save that guy.

Any amount of time greater than, say, 1 minute is enough time to warn him, 1 hour to most likely save his life, and 1 day for him to not be there in the first place. Unless "much sooner" is interpreted to be some amount of time less than 1 day, warning could have come sooner.
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2012 8:50:22 PM
From the New York Post:

He gets full credit for killing bin Laden, but you can't hold him responsible for the bad stuff, right?

Get real, the Ambassador requested security forces weeks, days, and hours before the attack, but Obama refused because he had a political interest in showing improving conditions in Libya after we brought down Qaddafi. His man on the ground said it's dangerous, but Obama sat in Washington and said, no way, we want to make it look like it's not dangerous to the voters, and so the Ambassador died.

As the danger unfolded we had drones in the air and we were watching it all, but we didn't send him the help he had been requesting, we just watched him get murdered. Then we took action, we concocted a BS story about a riot in response to the movie and fed it to the voters...and tried to make it look like Romney was politicizing it, what a pathetic response.

That's this administrations foreign policy strategy, trade lives for votes, tell lies about it, and blame Romney.

Obama personally killed bin Laden, but hey, it's an election year, you can't blame him for the bad stuff, the security of Americans in our embassies isn't his responsibility, he's just responsible for getting elected again, and c'mon, lighten up already, it was only four guys, right?
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2012 9:02:32 PM
At 10/24/2012 8:50:22 PM, Sidewalker wrote:
From the New York Post:

He gets full credit for killing bin Laden, but you can't hold him responsible for the bad stuff, right?

Obama played a minor role in the assassination of Osama by making making Osama a priority again and he ordered that Osama be taken out via a raid by Navy Seals rather then simply blow the compound to smithereens. Nobody here is saying that Obama is the only one who gets credit so try to not falsely stereotype liberals from now on. The Libya incident on the other hand was more of a failure of his entire administration who could have prevented the attack and had a horrible response to it to.

Get real, the Ambassador requested security forces weeks, days, and hours before the attack, but Obama refused because he had a political interest in showing improving conditions in Libya after we brought down Qaddafi.

Youre a dumba** if you believe that Obama directly turned down increasing security forces in Libyan embassies. The requests for more security were sent to the State Department, not Obama's desk, so if you want to blame someone for the attacks happening, blame the state department for choosing to reinforce security at the embassy in Tripoli rather then in Bengazi.

His man on the ground said it's dangerous, but Obama sat in Washington and said, no way, we want to make it look like it's not dangerous to the voters, and so the Ambassador died.

Im assuming you have no proof showing that Obama sat in Washington and did nothing because he wanted to make it look like Libya was peaceful since only an idiot would believe such a thing.

As the danger unfolded we had drones in the air and we were watching it all, but we didn't send him the help he had been requesting, we just watched him get murdered.

Who the f*ck is we, you found out about this story about 11 minutes ago.

Then we took action, we concocted a BS story about a riot in response to the movie and fed it to the voters...

If youre trying to claim that the whole movie that pissed off the Middle East didnt happen then you are a moron beyond belief. They both happened at the same time so one could have assumed that it was indeed related to the riots about the movie rather then a terrorist attack, and once we found out it was a terrorist attack thats what the story became.

and tried to make it look like Romney was politicizing it, what a pathetic response.

He did politicize it, he was critical of Obama's response to the attack before he even gave a response.

That's this administrations foreign policy strategy, trade lives for votes, tell lies about it, and blame Romney.

Pull your head out of your a** and look at reality already. God your as much of a partisian hack as ike.

Obama personally killed bin Laden,

nobody is claiming that.

but hey, it's an election year, you can't blame him for the bad stuff, the security of Americans in our embassies isn't his responsibility, he's just responsible for getting elected again, and c'mon, lighten up already, it was only four guys, right?

I really hope you arent registered to vote

Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2012 9:10:08 PM
Just hope the drone strike wouldn't kill 10 people in the vicinity of the missiles.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2012 10:19:46 PM
From the New York Post:

Any other president would have been blamed as well. The buck stops with the commander in chief. If it's the fault of the intelligence community then Obama is the person who assigned the heads. Someone knew something because they had drones watching, so it's highly unlikely that Obama didn't know.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2012 10:27:02 PM
From the New York Post:

I know, he should have gone to war and invade some country not related to the incident and say that it will be paid for by oil revenue and stay there for 7 years without ever really looking for the people responsible!
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2012 10:32:41 PM
I wish everyone would stfu about Libya. It's unlikely that Obama even knew of the extra security requests, and far far less likely that if he did he understood the urgency of the situation. Say what you will about him but he is not a moron. Even if all he cares about is getting re elected (doubtful) allowing embassy attack harmed his re election chances greatly.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2012 10:42:50 PM
At 10/24/2012 10:32:41 PM, thett3 wrote:
I wish everyone would stfu about Libya. It's unlikely that Obama even knew of the extra security requests, and far far less likely that if he did he understood the urgency of the situation. Say what you will about him but he is not a moron. Even if all he cares about is getting re elected (doubtful) allowing embassy attack harmed his re election chances greatly.

and the most-rational-post-in-this-thread award goes to..... THETT3!!!

lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2012 12:46:16 PM
Rip on me for posting Glenn Beck vid but he brings up some points I hadn't heard before.
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2012 1:05:48 PM

It's not just about Obama, it's about how the govt. let it happen. The stuff being brought up is inexcusable. The more I look into it, the more I'm seeing that it is a big deal.

In Libya, there were no uniformed Marines guarding our ambassador. Originally, there was a 16-person security team led by Col. Andrew Wood, who had requested to stay in Libya. In July, Stevens sent memos to the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee requesting an "extension of tour of duty (TDY) personnel." Stevens was referring to Col. Wood"s 16-man team, which was scheduled to leave in August. Stevens requested on Aug. 2 " just six weeks before his murder " to keep security personnel in Libya "through mid-September," calling the conditions there "unpredictable, volatile and violent."
Col. Woods has also said that he repeatedly requested to remain in Libya because he felt both the environment and the ambassador were unsafe. Now, after the tragic fact, no one knows what happened to Stevens" original request.

How does an embassy in such a volatile place not have any marines stationed to it?

lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2012 1:11:19 PM
Interview with father of one of the Americans killed in Benghazi
Starts at 1:40

http://soundcloud.com...

lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2012 1:16:34 PM
At 10/24/2012 8:14:24 PM, imabench wrote:

C'mon, that's not justification for doing nothing. As soon as you hear your consulate is under siege you should have the military scrambling to get there asap.

Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2012 1:36:32 PM
At 10/25/2012 1:05:48 PM, lewis20 wrote:

It's not just about Obama, it's about how the govt. let it happen. The stuff being brought up is inexcusable. The more I look into it, the more I'm seeing that it is a big deal.

In Libya, there were no uniformed Marines guarding our ambassador. Originally, there was a 16-person security team led by Col. Andrew Wood, who had requested to stay in Libya. In July, Stevens sent memos to the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee requesting an "extension of tour of duty (TDY) personnel." Stevens was referring to Col. Wood"s 16-man team, which was scheduled to leave in August. Stevens requested on Aug. 2 " just six weeks before his murder " to keep security personnel in Libya "through mid-September," calling the conditions there "unpredictable, volatile and violent."
Col. Woods has also said that he repeatedly requested to remain in Libya because he felt both the environment and the ambassador were unsafe. Now, after the tragic fact, no one knows what happened to Stevens" original request.

How does an embassy in such a volatile place not have any marines stationed to it?

It's easy, all it takes is a President that is more interested in giving misleading appearances to voters than actually protecting American lives.
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2012 1:44:52 PM
At 10/24/2012 7:44:52 PM, darkkermit wrote:
they should've just dropped bombed and just hoped that no US citizens got hit.......

You mean like they usually do?
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2012 6:13:59 AM
From the New York Post:

His name was Chris Stevens, the other Americans murdered were Tyrone Woods, Sean Smith and Glen Doherty.

A Commander in Chief's incompetence is not a defense, a competent Commander in Chief would be informed and in control, with competent decision makers in place with appropriate defense directives, not election campaign directives.

I'm sorry, but incompetence is not a particularly good reason to vote for a candidate.
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2012 7:58:00 AM
Ty Woods' father was upset because there were troops an hour out who go the call that a consulat was under siege but for whatever reason were called off. Somebody somewhere decided it wasn't in our best interest to send in back up.

Ron-Paul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2012 8:05:17 AM
At 10/24/2012 10:27:02 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
From the New York Post:

I know, he should have gone to war and invade some country not related to the incident and say that it will be paid for by oil revenue and stay there for 7 years without ever really looking for the people responsible!

You know that I agree with you, right (and yes, I can tell the sarcasm)?
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2012 10:12:19 AM
It will be brushed under the rug. Human life has no value in politics. You are expendable if you work for the govt.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2012 11:50:49 AM
At 10/26/2012 7:58:00 AM, lewis20 wrote:
Ty Woods' father was upset because there were troops an hour out who go the call that a consulat was under siege but for whatever reason were called off. Somebody somewhere decided it wasn't in our best interest to send in back up.

We should all be upset about that. When it's not in the "best interest" of the administration to save American lives it's time to get a new administration.

The facts are out now, we watched it go down and could have stopped it but we did nothing, we knew it was a terrorist miltary attack and that there was no riot over the movie, but we let it happen and then lied to the American people about it.

The truth is all over the news and as far as I can tell, voters don't care. Apparently, this political strategy of trading American lives for votes works.
Heineken
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2012 12:20:29 PM
I'm pissed. I've been pissed. You know what really pisses me off? I watched the debates with my wife. Every time Obam-Bam opened his mouth she started fist-pumping like Jersey tard. I guess race is thicker than logic....she punched me in the gut for that last comment, but it's worth it.
Vidi, vici, veni.
(I saw, I conquered, I came.)