Total Posts:44|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Obama's Continued Meltdown

JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2012 10:27:59 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I dunno, I think Obama is suffering psychologically from being challenged... he is the leader of the generation of entitlements, and I imagine he feels entitled to 4 more years. With Romney actually challenging him, Obama is breaking down.

1 - He can't keep his mouth shut while his opponent in a debate is talking. He just HAS to interrupt, dozens of times.
2 - He completely breaks down on focus... I mean, an ad about Big Bird? With 23 million un/underemployed, near-stagnant-GDP growth, trillions in debt being added, conflicts popping up everywhere... and he makes an ad about Big Bird.
3 - BS. The POTUS called his opponent a bullsh**ter.

I dunno, it's probably because I'm such a partisan hack, I just don't expect the President to act that way. I'm sure I would be supportive of it if my favorite president ever, Bush, had said it.(that was sarcasm)

http://www.politico.com...
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
twocupcakes
Posts: 2,750
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2012 11:03:46 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I don't know. He is still sane enough to make some jokes.

When asked about Trump hating on him:

"This all dates back to when we were growing up together in Kenya. We had constant run-ins on the soccer field. He wasn"t very good and resented it. When we finally moved to America I thought it would be over."- Obama

http://www.thedailydolt.com...
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2012 11:09:15 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/25/2012 11:03:46 AM, twocupcakes wrote:
I don't know. He is still sane enough to make some jokes.

When asked about Trump hating on him:

"This all dates back to when we were growing up together in Kenya. We had constant run-ins on the soccer field. He wasn"t very good and resented it. When we finally moved to America I thought it would be over."- Obama

http://www.thedailydolt.com...

It's ok, I'm sure you think it's befitting for the POTUS to refer to Mitt as a bulls***ter... even though it wasn't befitting for Mitt to tell the POTUS that he was speaking.
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2012 11:58:07 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/25/2012 10:27:59 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
I dunno, I think Obama is suffering psychologically from being challenged... he is the leader of the generation of entitlements, and I imagine he feels entitled to 4 more years. With Romney actually challenging him, Obama is breaking down.

1 - He can't keep his mouth shut while his opponent in a debate is talking. He just HAS to interrupt, dozens of times.
2 - He completely breaks down on focus... I mean, an ad about Big Bird? With 23 million un/underemployed, near-stagnant-GDP growth, trillions in debt being added, conflicts popping up everywhere... and he makes an ad about Big Bird.
3 - BS. The POTUS called his opponent a bullsh**ter.

I dunno, it's probably because I'm such a partisan hack, I just don't expect the President to act that way. I'm sure I would be supportive of it if my favorite president ever, Bush, had said it.(that was sarcasm)

http://www.politico.com...

These tactics actually do work so it doesn't make sense to call it a "meltdown" unless he's actively sabotaging himself, which he isn't.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2012 12:09:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I think it works to energize some of his base...

I've also seen some of his base upset at it... they don't want their elected leader to be acting like he's running from 7th grade class president 'Vote for me, Shanna is icky and has cooties'.

I seriously doubt it does anything for undecideds and moderates.
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
twocupcakes
Posts: 2,750
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2012 12:14:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/25/2012 12:09:37 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
I think it works to energize some of his base...

I've also seen some of his base upset at it... they don't want their elected leader to be acting like he's running from 7th grade class president 'Vote for me, Shanna is icky and has cooties'.

I seriously doubt it does anything for undecideds and moderates.

I did not like the big bird ads, but I don't have a problem with Obama's debate conduct or him calling Romney a bullshitter.
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2012 12:17:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/25/2012 12:14:37 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 10/25/2012 12:09:37 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
I think it works to energize some of his base...

I've also seen some of his base upset at it... they don't want their elected leader to be acting like he's running from 7th grade class president 'Vote for me, Shanna is icky and has cooties'.

I seriously doubt it does anything for undecideds and moderates.

I did not like the big bird ads, but I don't have a problem with Obama's debate conduct or him calling Romney a bullshitter.

That's pretty much proving my point right there.
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
twocupcakes
Posts: 2,750
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2012 12:25:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/25/2012 12:17:51 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 10/25/2012 12:14:37 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 10/25/2012 12:09:37 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
I think it works to energize some of his base...

I've also seen some of his base upset at it... they don't want their elected leader to be acting like he's running from 7th grade class president 'Vote for me, Shanna is icky and has cooties'.

: : : I seriously doubt it does anything for undecideds and moderates.

I did not like the big bird ads, but I don't have a problem with Obama's debate conduct or him calling Romney a bullshitter.

That's pretty much proving my point right there.

Well, seeing as how most undecideds voted that Obama won the last two debates (the debates where you question his debate conduct), and all media outlets, even fox news, has called Romney out for some form of bullshitting. It does not prove your point. These actions do sway undecideds.
Kinesis
Posts: 3,667
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2012 12:38:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
So by 'breaking down' you mean he actually grew a spine after his disastrous first debate performance and defeated Romney in the last two debates?
Kinesis
Posts: 3,667
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2012 12:39:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The Big Bird ads were an obvious grasp at straws after Obama lost the first debate. I'm pretty sure they don't herald a psychological breakdown of the president.
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2012 12:40:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/25/2012 12:25:03 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 10/25/2012 12:17:51 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 10/25/2012 12:14:37 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 10/25/2012 12:09:37 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
I think it works to energize some of his base...

I've also seen some of his base upset at it... they don't want their elected leader to be acting like he's running from 7th grade class president 'Vote for me, Shanna is icky and has cooties'.

: : : I seriously doubt it does anything for undecideds and moderates.

I did not like the big bird ads, but I don't have a problem with Obama's debate conduct or him calling Romney a bullshitter.

That's pretty much proving my point right there.

Well, seeing as how most undecideds voted that Obama won the last two debates (the debates where you question his debate conduct), and all media outlets, even fox news, has called Romney out for some form of bullshitting. It does not prove your point. These actions do sway undecideds.

And yet, 25% said they were more likely to vote for Romney after the last debate, and 24% said they were more likely to vote for Obama.

But, you missed my point. You're an example of the left being energized by petty behavior
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2012 12:41:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/25/2012 12:38:04 PM, Kinesis wrote:
So by 'breaking down' you mean he actually grew a spine after his disastrous first debate performance and defeated Romney in the last two debates?

Grew a spine? Rudely interrupting your opponent in a debate is growing a spine? Breaking your word is growing a spine?(both candidates agreed to the debate rules)

Just more proof, thanks.
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2012 12:48:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/25/2012 12:41:24 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 10/25/2012 12:38:04 PM, Kinesis wrote:
So by 'breaking down' you mean he actually grew a spine after his disastrous first debate performance and defeated Romney in the last two debates?

Grew a spine? Rudely interrupting your opponent in a debate is growing a spine? Breaking your word is growing a spine?(both candidates agreed to the debate rules)

Just more proof, thanks.

I don't think I would characterize it as 'growing a spine' either, because he hasn't heightened a tangible or credible plan, but rather seems to gone the soft and shallow route of name calling and denegrating. That only appeals to a certain segment who find value in that sort of behavior.
twocupcakes
Posts: 2,750
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2012 12:50:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/25/2012 12:40:02 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 10/25/2012 12:25:03 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 10/25/2012 12:17:51 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 10/25/2012 12:14:37 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 10/25/2012 12:09:37 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
I think it works to energize some of his base...

I've also seen some of his base upset at it... they don't want their elected leader to be acting like he's running from 7th grade class president 'Vote for me, Shanna is icky and has cooties'.

: : : I seriously doubt it does anything for undecideds and moderates.

I did not like the big bird ads, but I don't have a problem with Obama's debate conduct or him calling Romney a bullshitter.

That's pretty much proving my point right there.

Well, seeing as how most undecideds voted that Obama won the last two debates (the debates where you question his debate conduct), and all media outlets, even fox news, has called Romney out for some form of bullshitting. It does not prove your point. These actions do sway undecideds.

And yet, 25% said they were more likely to vote for Romney after the last debate, and 24% said they were more likely to vote for Obama.

But, you missed my point. You're an example of the left being energized by petty behavior

http://www.policymic.com...

http://www.cbsnews.com...

CBS and CNN agree that Obama won the last debate by a wide margin.

The second debate was a narrow Obama victory.

http://hotair.com...

So, if your point is not that these actions do not affect moderates. What is your point?
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2012 12:52:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/25/2012 12:50:25 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 10/25/2012 12:40:02 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 10/25/2012 12:25:03 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 10/25/2012 12:17:51 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 10/25/2012 12:14:37 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 10/25/2012 12:09:37 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
I think it works to energize some of his base...

I've also seen some of his base upset at it... they don't want their elected leader to be acting like he's running from 7th grade class president 'Vote for me, Shanna is icky and has cooties'.

: : : I seriously doubt it does anything for undecideds and moderates.

I did not like the big bird ads, but I don't have a problem with Obama's debate conduct or him calling Romney a bullshitter.

That's pretty much proving my point right there.

Well, seeing as how most undecideds voted that Obama won the last two debates (the debates where you question his debate conduct), and all media outlets, even fox news, has called Romney out for some form of bullshitting. It does not prove your point. These actions do sway undecideds.

And yet, 25% said they were more likely to vote for Romney after the last debate, and 24% said they were more likely to vote for Obama.

But, you missed my point. You're an example of the left being energized by petty behavior

http://www.policymic.com...

http://www.cbsnews.com...

CBS and CNN agree that Obama won the last debate by a wide margin.

The second debate was a narrow Obama victory.

http://hotair.com...


So, if your point is not that these actions do not affect moderates. What is your point?

CNN's poll said Obama won the debate, but also that it didn't do Obama any good. There weren't more people 'more likely' to vote for Obama after it than there were to vote for Romney.

When the debates are over, people are looking at everything, and I've seen a lot of people noticing Obama's behavior.
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2012 1:00:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/25/2012 10:27:59 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
I dunno, I think Obama is suffering psychologically from being challenged... he is the leader of the generation of entitlements, and I imagine he feels entitled to 4 more years. With Romney actually challenging him, Obama is breaking down.

1 - He can't keep his mouth shut while his opponent in a debate is talking. He just HAS to interrupt, dozens of times.
2 - He completely breaks down on focus... I mean, an ad about Big Bird? With 23 million un/underemployed, near-stagnant-GDP growth, trillions in debt being added, conflicts popping up everywhere... and he makes an ad about Big Bird.
3 - BS. The POTUS called his opponent a bullsh**ter.

I dunno, it's probably because I'm such a partisan hack, I just don't expect the President to act that way. I'm sure I would be supportive of it if my favorite president ever, Bush, had said it.(that was sarcasm)

http://www.politico.com...

Still showing your White Male insecurities..........This is boring. =)
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2012 1:03:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/25/2012 1:00:04 PM, inferno wrote:
At 10/25/2012 10:27:59 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
I dunno, I think Obama is suffering psychologically from being challenged... he is the leader of the generation of entitlements, and I imagine he feels entitled to 4 more years. With Romney actually challenging him, Obama is breaking down.

1 - He can't keep his mouth shut while his opponent in a debate is talking. He just HAS to interrupt, dozens of times.
2 - He completely breaks down on focus... I mean, an ad about Big Bird? With 23 million un/underemployed, near-stagnant-GDP growth, trillions in debt being added, conflicts popping up everywhere... and he makes an ad about Big Bird.
3 - BS. The POTUS called his opponent a bullsh**ter.

I dunno, it's probably because I'm such a partisan hack, I just don't expect the President to act that way. I'm sure I would be supportive of it if my favorite president ever, Bush, had said it.(that was sarcasm)

http://www.politico.com...

Still showing your White Male insecurities..........This is boring. =)

Obsessed with race much?
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
twocupcakes
Posts: 2,750
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2012 1:04:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/25/2012 12:52:48 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 10/25/2012 12:50:25 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 10/25/2012 12:40:02 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 10/25/2012 12:25:03 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 10/25/2012 12:17:51 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 10/25/2012 12:14:37 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 10/25/2012 12:09:37 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
I think it works to energize some of his base...

I've also seen some of his base upset at it... they don't want their elected leader to be acting like he's running from 7th grade class president 'Vote for me, Shanna is icky and has cooties'.

: : : I seriously doubt it does anything for undecideds and moderates.

I did not like the big bird ads, but I don't have a problem with Obama's debate conduct or him calling Romney a bullshitter.

That's pretty much proving my point right there.

Well, seeing as how most undecideds voted that Obama won the last two debates (the debates where you question his debate conduct), and all media outlets, even fox news, has called Romney out for some form of bullshitting. It does not prove your point. These actions do sway undecideds.

And yet, 25% said they were more likely to vote for Romney after the last debate, and 24% said they were more likely to vote for Obama.

But, you missed my point. You're an example of the left being energized by petty behavior

http://www.policymic.com...

http://www.cbsnews.com...

CBS and CNN agree that Obama won the last debate by a wide margin.

The second debate was a narrow Obama victory.

http://hotair.com...


So, if your point is not that these actions do not affect moderates. What is your point?

CNN's poll said Obama won the debate, but also that it didn't do Obama any good. There weren't more people 'more likely' to vote for Obama after it than there were to vote for Romney.

When the debates are over, people are looking at everything, and I've seen a lot of people noticing Obama's behavior.

So you think that the reason Romney is doing better is because Obama was rude in the debates and called Romney a bullshitter. Even though Obama did the worst, in the first debate, the debate where he was the least rude and confrontational.

Romney is doing better because after months of campaigning as a very conservative candidate, he shifted to the left during the first debate. While I like that Romney shifted to the left. So close to the election, it shows he has no plan and lacks conviction.
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2012 1:07:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/25/2012 1:03:43 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 10/25/2012 1:00:04 PM, inferno wrote:
At 10/25/2012 10:27:59 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
I dunno, I think Obama is suffering psychologically from being challenged... he is the leader of the generation of entitlements, and I imagine he feels entitled to 4 more years. With Romney actually challenging him, Obama is breaking down.

1 - He can't keep his mouth shut while his opponent in a debate is talking. He just HAS to interrupt, dozens of times.
2 - He completely breaks down on focus... I mean, an ad about Big Bird? With 23 million un/underemployed, near-stagnant-GDP growth, trillions in debt being added, conflicts popping up everywhere... and he makes an ad about Big Bird.
3 - BS. The POTUS called his opponent a bullsh**ter.

I dunno, it's probably because I'm such a partisan hack, I just don't expect the President to act that way. I'm sure I would be supportive of it if my favorite president ever, Bush, had said it.(that was sarcasm)

http://www.politico.com...

Still showing your White Male insecurities..........This is boring. =)

Obsessed with race much?

No. But I can sense the sense of superiorty in your postings here Smurfette.
Why do you obsess over such minute issues. Obama did not disrespect Romney no more than Romney disrespected Obama in the first debate.
So please keep your partisanship to yourself or else. =)
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2012 1:12:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/25/2012 1:04:37 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
So you think that the reason Romney is doing better is because Obama was rude in the debates and called Romney a bullshitter. Even though Obama did the worst, in the first debate, the debate where he was the least rude and confrontational.

Romney is doing better because after months of campaigning as a very conservative candidate, he shifted to the left during the first debate. While I like that Romney shifted to the left. So close to the election, it shows he has no plan and lacks conviction.

Comprehension... you don't haz it.

Romney showed conviction, control, and that presidential projection. Obama tried to come back by being rude, arrogant, and condescending. That makes a difference to people.
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2012 1:14:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/25/2012 1:07:51 PM, inferno wrote:
No. But I can sense the sense of superiorty in your postings here Smurfette.
Why do you obsess over such minute issues. Obama did not disrespect Romney no more than Romney disrespected Obama in the first debate.
So please keep your partisanship to yourself or else. =)

That's called projection. Race is an issue to you, so you analyze what other people post with your mindset.

Obama isn't giving us anything other than minute issues. Big bird, binders, bayonets, and bulls***ter.

And yes, Obama disrespected Romney much more than vice versa. Obama interrupted Romney some 600% more often than Romney interrupted him.

But, facts don't really apply to people like you, do they?
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
twocupcakes
Posts: 2,750
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2012 1:15:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/25/2012 1:12:22 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 10/25/2012 1:04:37 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
So you think that the reason Romney is doing better is because Obama was rude in the debates and called Romney a bullshitter. Even though Obama did the worst, in the first debate, the debate where he was the least rude and confrontational.

Romney is doing better because after months of campaigning as a very conservative candidate, he shifted to the left during the first debate. While I like that Romney shifted to the left. So close to the election, it shows he has no plan and lacks conviction.

Comprehension... you don't haz it.

Romney showed conviction, control, and that presidential projection. Obama tried to come back by being rude, arrogant, and condescending. That makes a difference to people.

Conviction a : a strong persuasion or belief

You say Romney has conviction, but do not respond to my points or offer examples. How does shifting to the left months before an election, after campaigning as very conservative show that Romney has strong beliefs?
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2012 1:21:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/25/2012 1:14:15 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 10/25/2012 1:07:51 PM, inferno wrote:
No. But I can sense the sense of superiorty in your postings here Smurfette.
Why do you obsess over such minute issues. Obama did not disrespect Romney no more than Romney disrespected Obama in the first debate.
So please keep your partisanship to yourself or else. =)

That's called projection. Race is an issue to you, so you analyze what other people post with your mindset.

Obama isn't giving us anything other than minute issues. Big bird, binders, bayonets, and bulls***ter.

And yes, Obama disrespected Romney much more than vice versa. Obama interrupted Romney some 600% more often than Romney interrupted him.

But, facts don't really apply to people like you, do they?

False. No projections or falsehoods. I know what is going on here, and you are one lost puppy son. You are not even close to the truth here or there. =)
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2012 1:23:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/25/2012 1:15:29 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 10/25/2012 1:12:22 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 10/25/2012 1:04:37 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
So you think that the reason Romney is doing better is because Obama was rude in the debates and called Romney a bullshitter. Even though Obama did the worst, in the first debate, the debate where he was the least rude and confrontational.

Romney is doing better because after months of campaigning as a very conservative candidate, he shifted to the left during the first debate. While I like that Romney shifted to the left. So close to the election, it shows he has no plan and lacks conviction.

Comprehension... you don't haz it.

Romney showed conviction, control, and that presidential projection. Obama tried to come back by being rude, arrogant, and condescending. That makes a difference to people.

Conviction a : a strong persuasion or belief

You say Romney has conviction, but do not respond to my points or offer examples. How does shifting to the left months before an election, after campaigning as very conservative show that Romney has strong beliefs?

Lol... gotta love it. Listen, we can talk about Romney all day, and probably 90% of what you show to be him flip-flopping will actually be bogus, but I"m not going any further off topic with you. You started with the 'not responding to my points' thing in the first place... the fact is, the debates didn't help Obama. Even the ones he 'won' didn't help him. The fact is, Obama has been acting more and more immaturely, because his supporters like it. Must remind them of high school.
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2012 1:25:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/25/2012 1:21:44 PM, inferno wrote:
At 10/25/2012 1:14:15 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 10/25/2012 1:07:51 PM, inferno wrote:
No. But I can sense the sense of superiorty in your postings here Smurfette.
Why do you obsess over such minute issues. Obama did not disrespect Romney no more than Romney disrespected Obama in the first debate.
So please keep your partisanship to yourself or else. =)

That's called projection. Race is an issue to you, so you analyze what other people post with your mindset.

Obama isn't giving us anything other than minute issues. Big bird, binders, bayonets, and bulls***ter.

And yes, Obama disrespected Romney much more than vice versa. Obama interrupted Romney some 600% more often than Romney interrupted him.

But, facts don't really apply to people like you, do they?

False. No projections or falsehoods. I know what is going on here, and you are one lost puppy son. You are not even close to the truth here or there. =)

Not projections or falsehood? Then how do you read racism into the remarks of somebody who isn't racist?

How is you lying about Romney disrespecting Obama not a falsehood?

So sad Inferno... you don't even realize that your kind of trolling causes you to lose.
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
Sidewalker
Posts: 3,713
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2012 1:40:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/25/2012 10:27:59 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
I dunno, I think Obama is suffering psychologically from being challenged... he is the leader of the generation of entitlements, and I imagine he feels entitled to 4 more years. With Romney actually challenging him, Obama is breaking down.

1 - He can't keep his mouth shut while his opponent in a debate is talking. He just HAS to interrupt, dozens of times.
2 - He completely breaks down on focus... I mean, an ad about Big Bird? With 23 million un/underemployed, near-stagnant-GDP growth, trillions in debt being added, conflicts popping up everywhere... and he makes an ad about Big Bird.
3 - BS. The POTUS called his opponent a bullsh**ter.

I dunno, it's probably because I'm such a partisan hack, I just don't expect the President to act that way. I'm sure I would be supportive of it if my favorite president ever, Bush, had said it.(that was sarcasm)

http://www.politico.com...

Face it, if you have failed miserably and you have no way of defending your recortd, then you have no choice but to do ads about big bird and attack the character of your opponent, anything to distract the voters from the issues.
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
twocupcakes
Posts: 2,750
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2012 1:51:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/25/2012 1:23:48 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 10/25/2012 1:15:29 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 10/25/2012 1:12:22 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 10/25/2012 1:04:37 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
So you think that the reason Romney is doing better is because Obama was rude in the debates and called Romney a bullshitter. Even though Obama did the worst, in the first debate, the debate where he was the least rude and confrontational.

Romney is doing better because after months of campaigning as a very conservative candidate, he shifted to the left during the first debate. While I like that Romney shifted to the left. So close to the election, it shows he has no plan and lacks conviction.

Comprehension... you don't haz it.

Romney showed conviction, control, and that presidential projection. Obama tried to come back by being rude, arrogant, and condescending. That makes a difference to people.

Conviction a : a strong persuasion or belief

You say Romney has conviction, but do not respond to my points or offer examples. How does shifting to the left months before an election, after campaigning as very conservative show that Romney has strong beliefs?

Lol... gotta love it. Listen, we can talk about Romney all day, and probably 90% of what you show to be him flip-flopping will actually be bogus, but I"m not going any further off topic with you. You started with the 'not responding to my points' thing in the first place... the fact is, the debates didn't help Obama. Even the ones he 'won' didn't help him. The fact is, Obama has been acting more and more immaturely, because his supporters like it. Must remind them of high school.

You believe that Romney did better in the polls after after the debates because Obama was rude. I believe Romney did better because he shifted to the left. I don't think the surge of Romney supporters is from people saying "Who cares about the issues, that Obama guy is being significantly more rude".

Now, it can be seen that your contention is mostly bogus. Romney popularity surged in the first debate where Obama was the least rude and confrontational. Ask undecided voters. I bet they don't see that Obama was rude.
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2012 1:56:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/25/2012 1:51:40 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
You believe that Romney did better in the polls after after the debates because Obama was rude. I believe Romney did better because he shifted to the left. I don't think the surge of Romney supporters is from people saying "Who cares about the issues, that Obama guy is being significantly more rude".

Now, it can be seen that your contention is mostly bogus. Romney popularity surged in the first debate where Obama was the least rude and confrontational. Ask undecided voters. I bet they don't see that Obama was rude.

Have you ever heard of a strawman?

You haz it.
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
twocupcakes
Posts: 2,750
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2012 2:06:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/25/2012 1:56:07 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 10/25/2012 1:51:40 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
You believe that Romney did better in the polls after after the debates because Obama was rude. I believe Romney did better because he shifted to the left. I don't think the surge of Romney supporters is from people saying "Who cares about the issues, that Obama guy is being significantly more rude".

Now, it can be seen that your contention is mostly bogus. Romney popularity surged in the first debate where Obama was the least rude and confrontational. Ask undecided voters. I bet they don't see that Obama was rude.

Have you ever heard of a strawman?

You haz it.

Please explain why I am straw manning. Thank you.