Jump to topic:

Irony

resolutionsmasher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2009 11:31:41 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
I heard a soundbyte from a website dedicated to the Demorcrats. I dug it up from their history annals and listed to it. You hear Hilary Clinton say these words in regard to the Bush administration. "I'm tired of people in this country saying that if you dissagree with this administration then you're unamerican. I'll tell you this. I AM AN AMERICAN AND IF I SO CHOOSE TO DISSAGREE WITH THIS ADMINISTRATION THEN I CAN AND STILL BE AN AMERICAN!!!!"

I wish she would remember what she said now when she's telling the world that those in our nation who don't support the new president aren't true americans.

Why? you ask? Because I'm tired of people in this country saying that if you dissagree.......
In the relationship between Obama and the rest of the U.S..... I think the U.S. is getting the short end of the hockey stick.
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2009 11:37:56 AM
At 10/2/2009 11:33:45 AM, Volkov wrote:
When did Hillary say that if anyone disagrees with the current administration, they're un-American?

Yeah... I must have missed that one...
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2009 1:15:39 PM
I believe resolutionsmasher is talking about this YouTube clip. He clearly misquoted her.
>It is Hilary Clinton in 2003.
"I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration."

I remember Hilary called Obama unamerican during the 2008 Presidential election.

I also remember Nancy Pelosi calling health-care protestors unamerican.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2009 1:17:44 PM
It's actually ironic the OP is claiming someone said something then went back on their words, when they didn't even say it.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.