Jump to topic:

Drone Strikes at the Polls!

R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2012 10:41:27 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Apparently there are some drone-strikes planned at the polls Tuesday. Millions of drones are going to go out and vote for Obama or Romney, subjecting us to four more years of the status quo, including
- nationalistic policies that increase tensions abroad and make America look like selfish bastards
- hand-outs to corporations at the expense of the working class (as if Obama isn't going to do it too :P)
- engineered economic strife as an excuse to avoid spending tax dollars on the people
- Foxes in charge of the hen-houses in environmental institutions
- A perpetuation of the trends we have been seeing for decades, mainly the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer

So go out and vote for the candidate that Wall Street has chosen for you to elect, and then come on DDO later and talk about how enlightened you are with your pick. I will be here to remind you that you didn't listen to me and instead chose to let your own fear and ignorance guide you.
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2012 11:00:01 AM
At 11/1/2012 10:53:45 AM, emj32 wrote:
Wow nancy negative, thanks for telling us how ignorant we are..

You're only ignorant if you vote for one of the major parties and expect real change.
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2012 11:20:47 AM
At 11/1/2012 11:00:01 AM, lewis20 wrote:
At 11/1/2012 10:53:45 AM, emj32 wrote:
Wow nancy negative, thanks for telling us how ignorant we are..

You're only ignorant if you vote for one of the major parties and expect real change.

What if you vote for one of the major parties because you think everything's going great?
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2012 11:37:47 AM
At 11/1/2012 11:20:47 AM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
What if you vote for one of the major parties because you think everything's going great?

If you think that American assassinations, kidnapping, children being blown to bits, TSA highway checkpoints, ripping up dollars to shreds, creating enemies, funding Al-Queda terrorists, and propping up dictators and regimes is great, then you have serious problems and you should probably be in a psych ward with padded walls or in prison for treason.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2012 11:38:15 AM
At 11/1/2012 11:37:47 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

If you think that American assassinations, kidnapping, children being blown to bits, TSA highway checkpoints, ripping up dollars to shreds, creating enemies, funding Al-Queda terrorists, and propping up dictators and regimes is great, then you have serious problems and you should probably be in a psych ward with padded walls or in prison for treason.

That was a hypothetical, lol.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2012 11:38:30 AM
At 11/1/2012 10:41:27 AM, R0b1Billion wrote:
Apparently there are some drone-strikes planned at the polls Tuesday. Millions of drones are going to go out and vote for Obama or Romney, subjecting us to four more years of the status quo, including
- nationalistic policies that increase tensions abroad and make America look like selfish bastards
- hand-outs to corporations at the expense of the working class (as if Obama isn't going to do it too :P)
- engineered economic strife as an excuse to avoid spending tax dollars on the people
- Foxes in charge of the hen-houses in environmental institutions
- A perpetuation of the trends we have been seeing for decades, mainly the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer

So go out and vote for the candidate that Wall Street has chosen for you to elect, and then come on DDO later and talk about how enlightened you are with your pick. I will be here to remind you that you didn't listen to me and instead chose to let your own fear and ignorance guide you.

You're presuming that we wouldn't want any of those above points to come about. What if we do?
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2012 11:41:26 AM

If you think that American assassinations, kidnapping,
This happens to every country.
children being blown to bits, TSA highway checkpoints, ripping up dollars to shreds, creating enemies, funding Al-Queda terrorists, and propping up dictators and regimes is great,
Evidence? Sounds like media propaganda to me.
then you have serious problems and you should probably be in a psych ward with padded walls or in prison for treason.
If this happens.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2012 11:48:58 AM
At 11/1/2012 11:41:26 AM, Viper-King wrote:

I was referring to NDAA Sec. 1021. Go learn about it.

children being blown to bits, TSA highway checkpoints, ripping up dollars to shreds, creating enemies, funding Al-Queda terrorists, and propping up dictators and regimes is great,

If the media reported on any of that, i'd be damn well impressed. What media have you been watching that supposedly reports on these facts?

And no, I will not provide evidence for blatant facts that are being experienced by people everyday. What's next, you want evidence that there's a war in Afghanistan?

I bet you never once asked for evidence when Obama claimed he killed Bin Laden.

"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2012 1:47:58 PM
At 11/1/2012 11:48:58 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 11/1/2012 11:41:26 AM, Viper-King wrote:

I was referring to NDAA Sec. 1021. Go learn about it.
Possibly you could tell me about it.

If the media reported on any of that, i'd be damn well impressed. What media have you been watching that supposedly reports on these facts?
I think Fox News reported on a bit of this.

And no, I will not provide evidence for blatant facts that are being experienced by people everyday. What's next, you want evidence that there's a war in Afghanistan?

These are not blatant facts at all. These are radical ideas that you propose happen. There was no "war" in Afghanistan. It was an invasion of Afghanistan because we did not officially declare war on each other. It was an invasion to find Al-Qaeda and Taliban.

I bet you never once asked for evidence when Obama claimed he killed Bin Laden.
Actually I did it. I spent hours researching it and found it very interesting due to many sources contradicting what he said including people who lived there. Thank you for helping me.