Total Posts:5|Showing Posts:1-5
Jump to topic:

Listen....

Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2012 10:45:36 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Oh my goodness! You seem to have discovered the only radio station ever! Thanks for posting. We here at DDO have trouble turning on the radio.
kfc
Heineken
Posts: 1,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2012 10:49:20 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/2/2012 10:45:36 AM, Koopin wrote:
Oh my goodness! You seem to have discovered the only radio station ever! Thanks for posting. We here at DDO have trouble turning on the radio.

Listen...you f***ing chicken bastard. If I wanna bless the people with conservative talk radio, I'll do so with a cold, refreshing Heineken.
(Heineken is a registered trademark of deez nuts on on your mudder's chin. Copyright (c) 2012.)
Vidi, vici, veni.
(I saw, I conquered, I came.)
Stephen_Hawkins
Posts: 5,316
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2012 10:53:16 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/2/2012 10:49:20 AM, Heineken wrote:
At 11/2/2012 10:45:36 AM, Koopin wrote:
Oh my goodness! You seem to have discovered the only radio station ever! Thanks for posting. We here at DDO have trouble turning on the radio.

Listen...you f***ing chicken bastard. If I wanna bless the people with conservative talk radio, I'll do so with a cold, refreshing Heineken.
(Heineken is a registered trademark of deez nuts on on your mudder's chin. Copyright (c) 2012.)

+infinity.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2012 10:56:06 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/2/2012 10:53:16 AM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
At 11/2/2012 10:49:20 AM, Heineken wrote:
At 11/2/2012 10:45:36 AM, Koopin wrote:
Oh my goodness! You seem to have discovered the only radio station ever! Thanks for posting. We here at DDO have trouble turning on the radio.

Listen...you f***ing chicken bastard. If I wanna bless the people with conservative talk radio, I'll do so with a cold, refreshing Heineken.
(Heineken is a registered trademark of deez nuts on on your mudder's chin. Copyright (c) 2012.)

+infinity.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13