Jump to topic:

Kids and Politics

000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2012 5:48:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The first video got on my nerves. What the hell is she crying about?

The second video,....just, no comment.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2012 5:56:01 PM
This may make me evil, but the 2nd video made me smirk somewhat. Come on :P

And for the second video, no comment. Though unemployment hasn't been significantly helped compared to what it could of been. Higher employment and take home pay could of been a different result.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2012 8:56:42 PM
Why be afraid to comment on that second video?? If that were a white man passing racist propoganda on to his young kid like that guy did I'd be the first to call him out on it. Besides, I bet I know a whole lot more than either of them know about crop fields. I bet the closest his dad's ever been to a crop field is the vegetable aisle at the grocery store.
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2012 8:57:26 PM
At 11/2/2012 5:56:01 PM, Contra wrote:
This may make me evil, but the 2nd video made me smirk somewhat. Come on :P

And for the second video, no comment. Though unemployment hasn't been significantly helped compared to what it could of been. Higher employment and take home pay could of been a different result.

I meant to type the 1st video. My bad.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan