Jump to topic:

Obama Accepts Contributions From Bin Laden

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2012 1:05:07 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Obama accepted campaign contributions from Osama bin Laden twice. Accepting foreign contributions is a violation of Federal law and yet Obama did it twice. Obama needs to be impeached immediately and have his campaign cancelled and voided.

Obviously Bin Laden didn't donate anything because he's been dead for 10 years, but the point is, the contributions came from a Pakistan IP address under the name "Osama bin Laden" described in the contribution as "deceased terror chief" employed by "Al Queda."
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2012 1:11:59 AM
Look at all that massive loads of evidence!!! Except that the donations didn't come from Pakistan, they came from WND pretending to be from Pakistan, a US company. So no law was broken.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2012 1:14:52 AM
At 11/5/2012 1:05:07 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Obama accepted campaign contributions from Osama bin Laden twice. Accepting foreign contributions is a violation of Federal law and yet Obama did it twice. Obama needs to be impeached immediately and have his campaign cancelled and voided.

Obviously Bin Laden didn't donate anything because he's been dead for 10 years, but the point is, the contributions came from a Pakistan IP address under the name "Osama bin Laden" described in the contribution as "deceased terror chief" employed by "Al Queda."

We should make the president's salary 1% of the GDP so that he can't be bought.
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2012 1:15:17 AM
I don't think that Osama has been dead for 10 years, but this is freakin hilarious.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2012 1:47:36 AM

Look at the bolded parts, do you not read anything you post or do you have a horrible case of short term memory loss?
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2012 1:49:26 AM
Obviously Bin Laden didn't donate anything because he's been dead for 10 years

Imabench you know what to do....
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2012 1:51:30 AM
At 11/5/2012 1:49:26 AM, BlackVoid wrote:
Obviously Bin Laden didn't donate anything because he's been dead for 10 years

Imabench you know what to do....

Done and done
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2012 1:52:46 AM
At 11/5/2012 1:14:52 AM, Greyparrot wrote:

We should make the president's salary 1% of the GDP so that he can't be bought.

1% of $15 trillion is $150 Billion... I think we can go lower then 1%.....

InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2012 2:06:38 AM
At 11/5/2012 1:15:17 AM, Contra wrote:
I don't think that Osama has been dead for 10 years, but this is freakin hilarious.

I don't think it matters when he died, let's just be happy he's dead.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2012 3:44:41 AM
At 11/5/2012 2:06:38 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 11/5/2012 1:15:17 AM, Contra wrote:

I don't think it matters when he died, let's just be happy he's dead.

Meh. I'm never happy about death.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2012 4:52:04 AM
At 11/5/2012 4:22:00 AM, FREEDO wrote:
I knew who made this thread before I clicked on it.

Is that because the author of the thread is posted on the main page?
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2012 5:08:02 AM
Is there a difference between accepting a donation and someone giving one?
Presumably, someone from Pakistan gave Obama money, does that mean it was accepted?
Just because a Pakistani IP was used, couldn't that have been someone in the military?
My work here is, finally, done.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2012 9:44:50 AM
At 11/5/2012 1:11:59 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Look at all that massive loads of evidence!!! Except that the donations didn't come from Pakistan, they came from WND pretending to be from Pakistan, a US company. So no law was broken.

False. I was aware of that far longer than you were. The donation did not indicate that it was from WND (yes, I know it was them), it was from a Pakistan IP.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
blameworthy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2012 9:48:02 AM
At 11/5/2012 9:44:50 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 11/5/2012 1:11:59 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:

False. I was aware of that far longer than you were. The donation did not indicate that it was from WND (yes, I know it was them), it was from a Pakistan IP.

Why are you complaining about Obama accepting campaign contributions from US companies? This does not violate the law.
blameworthy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2012 9:58:02 AM
Somehow I doubt that this is even real. WND is full of nonsense. They think that the Bible predicts Romney's presidency.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2012 10:09:14 AM
"WASHINGTON " Using a Pakistani Internet Protocol and proxy server, a disposable credit card and a fake address, "Osama bin Laden" has successfully donated twice to Barack Obama"s presidential re-election campaign.
The "Bin Laden" donations, actually made by WND staff, included a listed occupation of "deceased terror chief" and a stated employer of "al-Qaida.""

"Bin Laden" is currently set up on the official campaign website to contribute more to Obama"s campaign. The name is also registered as a volunteer.
Since the "foreign" contribution was sent, "Bin Laden"s" email address has received several solicitations from Obama"s campaign asking for more donations."

http://www.wnd.com...
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
blameworthy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2012 10:11:07 AM
At 11/5/2012 10:09:14 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
"WASHINGTON " Using a Pakistani Internet Protocol and proxy server, a disposable credit card and a fake address, "Osama bin Laden" has successfully donated twice to Barack Obama"s presidential re-election campaign.
The "Bin Laden" donations, actually made by WND staff, included a listed occupation of "deceased terror chief" and a stated employer of "al-Qaida.""

"Bin Laden" is currently set up on the official campaign website to contribute more to Obama"s campaign. The name is also registered as a volunteer.
Since the "foreign" contribution was sent, "Bin Laden"s" email address has received several solicitations from Obama"s campaign asking for more donations."

http://www.wnd.com...

1. The address was listed as a US address with a U.S. zipcode. WND committed fraud if they actually did this because they are told that the information must be correct. They have literally set themselves up for criminal penalties.

2. This, coupled with the other nonsense on the site, makes me believe that this is fake.