Jump to topic:

Vote for Revenge

Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2012 6:36:07 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
"Vote! Vote! Voting is the best revenge." http://www.breitbart.com... What a shameful rhetoric to fire out just to get elected. Obama has no limits. Dear leader, Obama, will do anything to remain in power. He need a little more time to implement all of his radical leftist agenda.
blameworthy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2012 6:41:03 AM
At 11/6/2012 6:36:07 AM, Mirza wrote:
"Vote! Vote! Voting is the best revenge." http://www.breitbart.com... What a shameful rhetoric to fire out just to get elected. Obama has no limits. Dear leader, Obama, will do anything to remain in power. He need a little more time to implement all of his radical leftist agenda.

Obama is not a leftist. As Geo noted, he gave poor tax payer money to rich bankers so that they could take a vacation.
blameworthy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2012 6:42:28 AM
Thank you for taking out a 20 second soundbyte out of context, by the way. It looks like radical Muslim fascists will do anything to ensure that "leftists" are not elected.
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2012 6:46:50 AM
Gary Johnson 2012.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2012 6:51:28 AM

Telling people to vote is good.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2012 7:01:50 AM
At 11/6/2012 6:42:28 AM, blameworthy wrote:
Thank you for taking out a 20 second soundbyte out of context, by the way. It looks like radical Muslim fascists will do anything to ensure that "leftists" are not elected.

Racist.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
blameworthy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2012 7:01:54 AM
At 11/6/2012 6:51:28 AM, twocupcakes wrote:

Telling people to vote is good.

Mirza has decided that vote driving is horrendous. We ought to install Romney as
America's version of Pinochet.

Mirza also favors killing innocents in the event of murder, as indicated by Sura 2:178 of the Quaran.
blameworthy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2012 7:02:38 AM
At 11/6/2012 7:01:50 AM, OberHerr wrote:

Racist.

1. Islam is not a race. It is a religion. You are being racist by assuming that all Muslims are Arab.

2. Racism is good.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2012 7:04:00 AM
At 11/6/2012 6:41:03 AM, blameworthy wrote:
Obama is not a leftist. As Geo noted, he gave poor tax payer money to rich bankers so that they could take a vacation.
You don't understand politics, or Obama's policies for that matter. To suggest taxation is the only factor making him leftist is insane. I recommend you don't respond in this thread anymore.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2012 7:05:25 AM
It was not out of context. He said it in complete form: Voting is the best revenge. None of that is out of any context that would distort its meaning.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2012 7:06:06 AM
At 11/6/2012 7:02:38 AM, blameworthy wrote:

Racist.

1. Islam is not a race. It is a religion. You are being racist by assuming that all Muslims are Arab.

I did that?

2. Racism is good.

Mkay then.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
blameworthy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2012 7:06:21 AM
At 11/6/2012 7:05:25 AM, Mirza wrote:
It was not out of context. He said it in complete form: Voting is the best revenge. None of that is out of any context that would distort its meaning.

Statements take on different meaning when they are in the context of different speeches. What exactly are they getting revenge for? Romney left that out, did he not?
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2012 7:08:33 AM
At 11/6/2012 7:06:21 AM, blameworthy wrote:
Statements take on different meaning when they are in the context of different speeches.
They have no context to appeal to in this case! He gave a speech and encouraged people to vote. The only proper context is voting. So why did he say "revenge"? Because he's radical. He doesn't want to unite people of different ideologies. He wants revenge over those who oppose him.

What exactly are they getting revenge for? Romney left that out, did he not?
Uh, ask your dear Saint, Obama, what he meant by that.
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2012 7:08:39 AM
At 11/6/2012 7:02:38 AM, blameworthy wrote:

Racist.

2. Racism is good.

Please define racism.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
blameworthy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2012 7:10:22 AM
At 11/6/2012 7:04:00 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 11/6/2012 6:41:03 AM, blameworthy wrote:
You don't understand politics, or Obama's policies for that matter. To suggest taxation is the only factor making him leftist is insane. I recommend you don't respond in this thread anymore.

I never suggested that taxation is the only factor making him leftist. Nice strawman. I gave an example of anti-left policies.

He also created a secret kill list, continued torture and black sites, reduced governmental transparency, passed the NDAA, expressed support for SOPA and internet censorship, has pardoned the least number of criminals of all presidents in recent history, banned contraceptive coverage for teenage girls because "he has daughters and he does not want them to have access" despite the fact that the coverage was for a group of teenage girls who are known to be raped by their fathers, reduced taxes on the wealthy, bailed out Wallstreet so that the rich bankers could take a vacation, increased drone strikes, has created "hypothetical military cuts" that will never happen, wanted to negotiate with Iraq to continue to stay there (Iraq INSISTED that the U.S. leave; Obama had nothing to do with it), passed a "universal healthcare bill" that does nothing to lower healthcare costs because it just enriches the insurance companies without introducing a public option. Obama is a neoconservative. He is not a progressive. He is not a Marxist. He is not even a liberal.
blameworthy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2012 7:12:37 AM
At 11/6/2012 7:08:33 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 11/6/2012 7:06:21 AM, blameworthy wrote:
Statements take on different meaning when they are in the context of different speeches.
They have no context to appeal to in this case! He gave a speech and encouraged people to vote. The only proper context is voting. So why did he say "revenge"? Because he's radical. He doesn't want to unite people of different ideologies. He wants revenge over those who oppose him.

Right. Obama just randomly said that people should vote for revenge. There was no speech; it was just a random statement.
What exactly are they getting revenge for? Romney left that out, did he not?
Uh, ask your dear Saint, Obama, what he meant by that.

I am going to ask you since you are continually refusing to explain what he wanted people to get revenge for.
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2012 7:17:41 AM

I don't understand why you don't like what he said.
blameworthy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2012 7:21:44 AM
At 11/6/2012 7:17:41 AM, twocupcakes wrote:

I don't understand why you don't like what he said.

He has a problem with "leftists" wanting people live well. That was the context of Obama's statement, but he is deliberately ignoring that.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2012 10:31:28 AM
Virgil Goode 2012!
Mitt Romney 2012!

I'm happy if any of these 2 win.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
jat93
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2012 12:01:41 PM
He's a politician running for president of the united states and will do and say whatever he feels he has to get people to vote for him. This doesn't surprise me given the nature of political campaigns and typical campaign rhetoric.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2012 1:48:12 PM

The context of this statement was a reaction to everyone booing when Obama mentioned Romney's name; he said this to silence the crowd. I find it more shameful that people will boo at the mere mention of an opponent during a rally.

Furthermore, I am sick of politicians' negativity. Tell me why I should vote for you, not why I shouldn't vote for the other guy.
My work here is, finally, done.