The Romney Comment the Media Ignored

AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 6:42:42 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/7/2012 6:39:16 AM, blameworthy wrote:
4 days ago, Romney threatened to have the House of Representatives wreck the economy if he did not win election.

http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com...

Please point me to where in that article it says Romney 'threatened to have the House of Representatives wreck the economy'.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
blameworthy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 6:46:11 AM
At 11/7/2012 6:42:42 AM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
4 days ago, Romney threatened to have the House of Representatives wreck the economy if he did not win election.

Please point me to where in that article it says Romney 'threatened to have the House of Representatives wreck the economy'.

The title
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 6:46:43 AM
At 11/7/2012 6:46:11 AM, blameworthy wrote:
At 11/7/2012 6:42:42 AM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:

The title

I meant a quote from Romney threatening to wreck the economy.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
blameworthy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 6:47:45 AM
First line of the article: In what his campaign billed as his "closing argument," Mitt Romney warned Americans that a second term for President Obama would have apocalyptic consequences for the economy in part because his own party would force a debt ceiling disaster.
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 6:49:17 AM
At 11/7/2012 6:47:45 AM, blameworthy wrote:
First line of the article: In what his campaign billed as his "closing argument," Mitt Romney warned Americans that a second term for President Obama would have apocalyptic consequences for the economy in part because his own party would force a debt ceiling disaster.

That's paraphrased, and partisanly so (even then, it doesn't say that Romney threatened to wreck the economy). I'm looking for a direct quote that says something to the effect of 'elect me or I will wreck the economy'.
blameworthy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 6:54:23 AM
At 11/7/2012 6:49:17 AM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:

That's paraphrased, and partisanly so (even then, it doesn't say that Romney threatened to wreck the economy). I'm looking for a direct quote that says something to the effect of 'elect me or I will wreck the economy'.

Are you literate? The paragraph literally notes that he said that if Obama is elected, Republicans will refuse to cooperate and will chill the economy. The website I found is not a partisan website

"You know that if the President is re-elected, he will still be unable to work with the people in Congress," Romney said. "He has ignored them, attacked them, blamed them. The debt ceiling will come up again, and shutdown and default will be threatened, chilling the economy."
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 7:14:17 AM
At 11/7/2012 6:54:23 AM, blameworthy wrote:

Are you literate? The paragraph literally notes that he said that if Obama is elected, Republicans will refuse to cooperate and will chill the economy. The website I found is not a partisan website

"You know that if the President is re-elected, he will still be unable to work with the people in Congress," Romney said. "He has ignored them, attacked them, blamed them. The debt ceiling will come up again, and shutdown and default will be threatened, chilling the economy."

In other words, the Republicans will sacrifice the American economy out of pure spite.
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
blameworthy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 7:19:13 AM
At 11/7/2012 7:14:17 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:

In other words, the Republicans will sacrifice the American economy out of pure spite.

Exactly.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 7:23:22 AM

In other words, the Republicans will sacrifice the American economy out of pure spite.(according to a biased and likely completely false article that is pro-Obama.)

Fix'd.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
blameworthy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 7:26:31 AM
At 11/7/2012 7:23:22 AM, OberHerr wrote:

In other words, the Republicans will sacrifice the American economy out of pure spite.(according to a biased and likely completely false article that is pro-Obama.)

Fix'd.

The article has a Youtube video of Romney making these comments. You can watch your dear leader issuing the words from his own mouth. Try again.
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 7:27:21 AM

LOL, amazing, the excuses and blame for an ineffective second term have already started.

The first four years of ineptness was Bush's fault, and the next four years is already Romney's fault?
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 7:28:30 AM
eye, but Wall St. states that no matter who's president America won't go over teh fisical cliff.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 7:33:30 AM

In other words, four more years of inefective leadership blaming others, four more years of excuses, four more years of "Don't look at me, I'm only the President, I'm not responsible".
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
blameworthy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 7:36:08 AM
At 11/7/2012 7:27:21 AM, Sidewalker wrote:

LOL, amazing, the excuses and blame for an ineffective second term have already started.

The first four years of ineptness was Bush's fault, and the next four years is already Romney's fault?

I have a fantastic way of shutting down the blame shifting. Arrest all of the GOP members of the House and declare a one-party state. This bi-partisan nonsense must cease. They cannot interfere and you can hold us accountable if we get nothing done.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 7:37:56 AM
At 11/7/2012 7:36:08 AM, blameworthy wrote:

I have a fantastic way of shutting down the blame shifting. Arrest all of the GOP members of the House and declare a one-party state. This bi-partisan nonsense must cease. They cannot interfere and you can hold us accountable if we get nothing done.

OR vice-versa, which would have the added benefit on not fvcking the economy over.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 7:39:46 AM

So you don't even think Obama can be effective? It's nothing but an excuse presidency, we can expect nothing but excuses and blame?
blameworthy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 7:40:56 AM
At 11/7/2012 7:37:56 AM, OberHerr wrote:

OR vice-versa, which would have the added benefit on not fvcking the economy over.

Yes, because making sure that the corporations can take all of our money and invest it in China will save our economy. We ought to abolish the thirteenth amendment and have the Republicans sell us to the businessmen.
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 8:05:39 AM
At 11/7/2012 7:40:56 AM, blameworthy wrote:

Yes, because making sure that the corporations can take all of our money and invest it in China will save our economy. We ought to abolish the thirteenth amendment and have the Republicans sell us to the businessmen.

We have real problems to solve in this country, and here's the difference between us.

I am a conservative whose candidate lost the election, I am now ready to get behind my president, hope for the best, and work to solve our problems.

You are a liberal whose candidate won the election, and you still aren't willing to get behind our president, you expect the worst, and will just blame others for our problems.

There's too many like you, and that will make it just that much harder for the rest of us.
blameworthy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 8:11:59 AM
At 11/7/2012 8:05:39 AM, Sidewalker wrote:

We have real problems to solve in this country, and here's the difference between us.

I am a conservative whose candidate lost the election, I am now ready to get behind my president, hope for the best, and work to solve our problems.

You are a liberal whose candidate won the election, and you still aren't willing to get behind our president, you expect the worst, and will just blame others for our problems.

There's too many like you, and that will make it just that much harder for the rest of us.

Thank you for your blatant falsehood and hypocrisy. You are not willing to get behind the great president. You already are starting the attacks and calling him ineffective before the term begins.
blameworthy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 8:12:59 AM
At 11/7/2012 7:39:46 AM, Sidewalker wrote:

So you don't even think Obama can be effective? It's nothing but an excuse presidency, we can expect nothing but excuses and blame?

Obama does not control the House. If the Republicans have openly admitted that they are willing to destroy lives for political benefit, they need to be arrested, charged with murder, and put into non-resort prisons for the rest of their lives.
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 8:19:15 AM
At 11/7/2012 8:11:59 AM, blameworthy wrote:

Thank you for your blatant falsehood and hypocrisy. You are not willing to get behind the great president. You already are starting the attacks and calling him ineffective before the term begins.

He's been inefective for four years, why wouldn't I call him ineffective?

You are the one counting on him to be ineffective for four more years, I'm gonna work to solve our problems, you are gonna work to lay blame for our problems.

You are dead weight, the rest of us are going to have to work hard to solve problems while carrying people like you on our backs.
blameworthy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 8:21:29 AM
At 11/7/2012 8:19:15 AM, Sidewalker wrote:

You are the one counting on him to be ineffective for four more years, I'm gonna work to solve our problems, you are gonna work to lay blame for our problems.

You are dead weight, the rest of us are going to have to work hard to solve problems while carrying people like you on our backs.

I am all for solving our problems. Arrest the GOP and it can no longer promise to demolish the economy of this great nation. Problem solved.
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 8:22:21 AM

Republicans =/= Romney

If you decide you're just going to go ahead and completely ignore the people you should be working with, it would hardly be surprising if they decided not to cooperate with you.
blameworthy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 8:31:57 AM
At 11/7/2012 8:22:21 AM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:

Republicans =/= Romney

Romney is the leader of the Republican Party, and Paul Ryan and John Boehner are his servants. Romney = Republicans.

If you decide you're just going to go ahead and completely ignore the people you should be working with, it would hardly be surprising if they decided not to cooperate with you.

Obama has not ignored them. The Republican agenda since Day 1 has been to oppose everything that Obama has wanted to do. This destroys lives, so they should be arrested and tried for destroying people's lives. I would favor life imprisonment for the crime of treason against the American peoples' livelihoods.
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 8:33:57 AM
At 11/7/2012 8:21:29 AM, blameworthy wrote:

I am all for solving our problems. Arrest the GOP and it can no longer promise to demolish the economy of this great nation. Problem solved.

Then who would carry freeloaders like you, somebody has to pay for you to sit on your @ss and do nothing but complain.
blameworthy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 8:36:44 AM
At 11/7/2012 8:33:57 AM, Sidewalker wrote:
At 11/7/2012 8:21:29 AM, blameworthy wrote:

Then who would carry freeloaders like you, somebody has to pay for you to sit on your @ss and do nothing but complain.

Thank you for your conservative ad hominem attack. I am not a freeloader. I am a hardworking individual who pays his taxes and cares for his fellow man while Republicans take as much welfare from my tax dollars as possible, both as corporate welfare and as regular welfare, and then complain about it.
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 8:39:14 AM
At 11/7/2012 7:26:31 AM, blameworthy wrote:

You can watch your dear leader issuing the words from his own mouth.

NEWSFLASH for you:

The election is over, Romney lost, Barack Obama is our leader.

That's how it works in America.