Very Pessimistic about America's outlook

keepinitreal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 7:19:09 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
due to this election.

I wouldn't be surprised if the debt increases drastically, more bi-partisanship, another financial crisis that will lead to a recession, a drop in the US credit rating, and more bailouts.

Good Job America from repeating mistakes and voting in someone who will make it worse.
blameworthy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 7:21:40 AM
At 11/7/2012 7:19:09 AM, keepinitreal wrote:
due to this election.

I wouldn't be surprised if the debt increases drastically, more bi-partisanship, another financial crisis that will lead to a recession, a drop in the US credit rating, and more bailouts.

Did you just condemn bipartisanship?

Romney supports all of those as well.
Good Job America from repeating mistakes and voting in someone who will make it worse.
Heineken
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 7:56:01 AM
At 11/7/2012 7:21:40 AM, blameworthy wrote:
due to this election.

Blameworthy, it's obvious that you're a die-hard supporter of Obama, but you know damn well that we are worse off today than we where in 2008.
Catch phrases like "road to recovery" are thrown around like axioms. There is no recovery.

The guy got elected on his skin color again.
Vidi, vici, veni.
(I saw, I conquered, I came.)
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 8:01:33 AM
At 11/7/2012 7:56:01 AM, Heineken wrote:
due to this election.

Blameworthy, it's obvious that you're a die-hard supporter of Obama, but you know damn well that we are worse off today than we where in 2008.
Catch phrases like "road to recovery" are thrown around like axioms. There is no recovery.

Yeah. Blameworthy, look into John Lott's opinion on this whole thing:
http://www.foxnews.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
blameworthy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 8:03:48 AM
due to this election.

The economy is improving based on the unemployment record. Corporate profits are soaring.

Yes, because blacks can never have enough merit for office. Give me a break. Obama actually loses votes based on his skin color. You are just jealous because you are retarded, will never graduate summa cum laude from the best law school in the nation, and because nobody will ever care about your existence.
blameworthy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 8:04:37 AM
At 11/7/2012 8:01:33 AM, 16kadams wrote:
due to this election.

I refuse to examine Fox News. It is openly biased. Fox News and the GOP should be arrested.
WW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 8:09:36 AM
due to this election.

TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 8:12:25 AM
At 11/7/2012 8:04:37 AM, blameworthy wrote:
due to this election.

I refuse to examine Fox News. It is openly biased. Fox News and the GOP should be arrested.

WEll, THAT ESCALATED QUICKLY.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 8:12:41 AM
due to this election.

Check out his "Romney comment" thread, he's more pessimistic about the future than Republicans are, now that his guy got elected he's expecting us to be worse off.

It's all about the blame, I'm understanding his screen name.
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 8:21:41 AM
due to this election.

You are either a troll account of RoyalPaladin or you sincerely deserve to be sent to 1941 Europe, convert your name to Leonard Cohen, and go live in Germany. Or both.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
blameworthy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 8:26:05 AM
At 11/7/2012 8:21:41 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
due to this election.

You are either a troll account of RoyalPaladin or you sincerely deserve to be sent to 1941 Europe, convert your name to Leonard Cohen, and go live in Germany. Or both.

Who is Leonard Cohen?

I am not a troll. All of you are calling me a troll because you have no substantive responses to my ideas.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 8:28:12 AM
At 11/7/2012 8:26:05 AM, blameworthy wrote:
due to this election.

Who is Leonard Cohen?

It's the archetypal Jewish name. I assume you know what happened to Jews in 1941 Germany Europe, right?

I am not a troll. All of you are calling me a troll because you have no substantive responses to my ideas.

No. I'm calling you a troll because you are more partisan than 000Ike, and will refuse to accept or present any argument about your chauvinistic yet unfounded opinions.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
blameworthy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 8:29:55 AM
At 11/7/2012 8:28:12 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
due to this election.

Who is Leonard Cohen?

It's the archetypal Jewish name. I assume you know what happened to Jews in 1941 Germany Europe, right?

Nope.

No. I'm calling you a troll because you are more partisan than 000Ike, and will refuse to accept or present any argument about your chauvinistic yet unfounded opinions.

More ad hominems.
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 8:46:34 AM
At 11/7/2012 8:29:55 AM, blameworthy wrote:
due to this election.

So why do you think they should be arrested?

Who is Leonard Cohen?

Nope.

More ad hominems.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 9:16:00 AM
At 11/7/2012 8:29:55 AM, blameworthy wrote:
due to this election.

Who is Leonard Cohen?

Nope.

This is getting sigged.

Kind of hard to have a discussion with somebody who doesn't know what the Holocaust is.

More ad hominems.
Heineken
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 9:57:08 AM
At 11/7/2012 8:03:48 AM, blameworthy wrote:
due to this election.

The economy is improving based on the unemployment record. Corporate profits are soaring.

No, part-time jobs are increasing. The only reason corporate profits are "soaring" is because they don't pay benefits. Not to mention...which company are you referring to? Are you just repeating what some liberal newscaster vomited at you?

Yes, because blacks can never have enough merit for office. Give me a break. Obama actually loses votes based on his skin color. You are just jealous because you are retarded, will never graduate summa cum laude from the best law school in the nation, and because nobody will ever care about your existence.

I didn't say blacks have no merit for office. My wife is black. Additionally, I'm not jealous because I'm retarded. That makes no sense, but it does explain why you voted for Obama. "Republicans are jealous and retarded...bleh." Brilliant.

Also, graduating from lawschool with high honors has nothing to do with being President. The guy had ZERO executive experience and we are in deeper dept today than in 2008. The full time job-market is at it's lowest point in 50 years, Gas prices are double that of Bush-era, our national credit rating is in the toilet, and this idiot refuses to invest in local energy...instead he lured foreign energy market with my tax stimulus and every single one of his "investments" claimed bankruptcy.

In fact, ABC battery was the company that Obama personally endorsed as a "beacon of innovation". They are gone. Out of business. Dutch company by the way, not American.

Do some research and return to us after that. Since we're "oh so jealous and retarded" republicans.
Vidi, vici, veni.
(I saw, I conquered, I came.)
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 9:59:18 AM
due to this election.

Saving that
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 10:07:24 AM
Lets be clear. Obama doesn't suck because he has no experience and incompetent. Obama auto-penned the retention of the Patriot Act that Rand Paul destroyed via filibuster. Obama knew the system so well that he bent over backwards to pass fascist policy undermining a legit filibuster.

Don't tell me this Constitutional lawyer is bad because he lacks experience when he blatantly makes diabolic decisions. "Oops, I destroyed the value of the dollar," "oops, I started too many costly wars," "oops, I destroyed the 4th Amendment," "oops, I drone striked one-thousand children."

What's next, Kim Jong Il wasn't bad, he just lacked experience and was incompetent.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 10:27:17 AM
due to this election.

sigged. You're just a gem for stupid quotes.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 10:33:48 AM
At 11/7/2012 10:32:09 AM, darkkermit wrote:
Also, the stock market took a huge hit after Obama won:

https://www.google.com...

so i guess the markets agree that Obama was a bad economic choice.

More useless rhetoric coming from the mind of a child.
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 11:06:24 AM
At 11/7/2012 7:49:07 AM, badger wrote:
fvcking french bastards

Nice to see you back, Badger. Still can't afford a keyboard with a shift key though, eh?
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 11:13:30 AM
At 11/7/2012 9:59:18 AM, imabench wrote:

Saving that

That's just blatantly stupid and asking for attention. He can't even defend that. He thinks that a news crew should be arrested for having normal human bias? At least when I call for someone to be arrested it's because their murderers, not biased.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat