Jump to topic:

Chris Mathews Glad Hurricane Sandy Devastated

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 11:49:02 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
"Despite the fact that it has killed over 100 people and left many areas of the east coast devastated, MSNBC host Chris Matthews sunk to a new low last night when he hailed Hurricane Sandy for helping Obama win re-election, crassly remarking, "I"m so glad we had that storm last week."

http://www.infowars.com...
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 11:53:16 AM
you'd think alex jones would've spun obama being the anti-christ out of the whole storm thing... tasteful of him not to i guess...

my sympathies to anyone negatively affected by the storm

eerie though, right?!?!?!?! holy sh1t, the world's gonna end next month maybe!!!!1!!1

my bad...
signature
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 11:56:17 AM
At 11/7/2012 11:49:02 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
"Despite the fact that it has killed over 100 people and left many areas of the east coast devastated, MSNBC host Chris Matthews sunk to a new low last night when he hailed Hurricane Sandy for helping Obama win re-election, crassly remarking, "I"m so glad we had that storm last week."

http://www.infowars.com...

So what. Its just part of the cable news rhetoric that we have all come to love.
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 12:06:42 PM
Lol, people in the media need to stop taking advantage of the fact that they can get away with drinking while working.

There are certainly statements that one could nonchalantly explain away in bar that would just as easily be considered inexcusable on national television.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 12:09:05 PM
At 11/7/2012 11:56:17 AM, inferno wrote:
So what. Its just part of the cable news rhetoric that we have all come to love.

Youre nothing more than an apologist for the Left. Stop defending Demofascists.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 12:30:43 PM
At 11/7/2012 12:09:05 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 11/7/2012 11:56:17 AM, inferno wrote:

Youre nothing more than an apologist for the Left. Stop defending Demofascists.

False. I speak the truth which is why Im on the winning side.