Jump to topic:

I Can't Wait For Obama's 2nd Term!

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 1:39:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Furhur Obama has been so great he will give free Obamaphones to all and increase my helpless dependency on government handouts. I can't wait for my forced vaccinations to keep me healthy and spy drones to fly over my house to protect me from myself!

I will now feel safe during all forms of travel thanks to TSA officers playing ping-pong in my pants and making sure Osama bin Laden isn't in my underwear.

I can't wait for him to crush Al-Queda that he funded and expand our conflicts into Algeria! Kids will be better off once we ban moms from packing school lunch and forcing them to eat 600 rat poops on their food as punishment for not eating vegetables like Chicago.

He will obliterate terrorist threats by killing 16 year old American boys by drone strike for having bad fathers.

The economy will rise from the ashes of Obama's QE3 death sentence to restore the American dollar once again! Obama can do no wrong!

"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 1:44:15 PM
At 11/7/2012 1:39:03 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Furhur Obama has been so great he will give free Obamaphones to all and increase my helpless dependency on government handouts. I can't wait for my forced vaccinations to keep me healthy and spy drones to fly over my house to protect me from myself!

Yay.

I will now feel safe during all forms of travel thanks to TSA officers playing ping-pong in my pants and making sure Osama bin Laden isn't in my underwear.

Nothing like omnipresent government to make you feel secure. Walking is a form of travel, you know.

I can't wait for him to crush Al-Queda that he funded and expand our conflicts into Algeria! Kids will be better off once we ban moms from packing school lunch and forcing them to eat 600 rat poops on their food as punishment for not eating vegetables like Chicago.

Solid.

He will obliterate terrorist threats by killing 16 year old American boys by drone strike for having bad fathers.

Tough luck, laddy!

The economy will rise from the ashes of Obama's QE3 death sentence to restore the American dollar once again! Obama can do no wrong!

Hail Obama!
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 2:43:57 PM
At 11/7/2012 1:50:22 PM, Koopin wrote:
Ike is probably thinking, "Geo has finally come to his senses."

Hey Ike, will you join me in support for Obama's great vision for America? I can tell you like TSA in your pants, QE3 in your pocket, and government mandates in your mouth, youre a great American!
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 3:05:34 PM
At 11/7/2012 1:39:03 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote a whole lot of purely retarded claims that brings shame to Libertarians everywhere and causes Gary Johnson to cry a little
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 3:08:39 PM
At 11/7/2012 3:05:34 PM, imabench wrote:
At 11/7/2012 1:39:03 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote a whole lot of purely retarded claims that brings shame to Libertarians everywhere and causes Gary Johnson to cry a little

Evidence found here: http://www.debate.org...

I cited Forbes, USAToday, and other mainstream news.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 3:17:00 PM
At 11/7/2012 3:08:39 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 11/7/2012 3:05:34 PM, imabench wrote:

Evidence found here: http://www.debate.org...

I cited Forbes, USAToday, and other mainstream news.

Are you dont yet. Bitterness must be sweet in your eyes. =)
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 3:59:24 PM
At 11/7/2012 1:39:03 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Furhur Obama has been so great he will give free Obamaphones to all and increase my helpless dependency on government handouts(1). I can't wait for my forced vaccinations(2) to keep me healthy and spy drones to fly over my house to protect me from myself!(3)

I will now feel safe during all forms of travel thanks to TSA officers playing ping-pong in my pants and making sure Osama bin Laden isn't in my underwear(4).

I can't wait for him to crush Al-Queda that he funded(5) and expand our conflicts into Algeria! Kids will be better off once we ban moms from packing school lunch and forcing them to eat 600 rat poops on their food as punishment for not eating vegetables like Chicago.(6)

He will obliterate terrorist threats by killing 16 year old American boys by drone strike for having bad fathers(7).

(1) http://www.factcheck.org...
http://www.politifact.com...
(2) A myth not serious for anyone to bother debunking.
(3) http://www.latimes.com...
(4) Glad you feel safe.
(5) Who cares about Al queda, Bush was behind 911!
(6) Makes no sense
(7) http://www.politico.com...
Ahmed.M
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 4:52:57 PM
Look at how weak the system of democracy. What they claim to represent, the people is not even represented in Obama. Almost 50% of voters voted for Mitt Romney whereas approximately 50% voted for Obama. With Obama winning, 50% of the votes are completely wasted and mean nothing. Democracy is a failure, and the common man is not qualified enough to vote on such important matters.
blameworthy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 4:58:56 PM
At 11/7/2012 4:52:57 PM, Ahmed.M wrote:
Look at how weak the system of democracy. What they claim to represent, the people is not even represented in Obama. Almost 50% of voters voted for Mitt Romney whereas approximately 50% voted for Obama. With Obama winning, 50% of the votes are completely wasted and mean nothing. Democracy is a failure, and the common man is not qualified enough to vote on such important matters.

Instead, we should appoint an Islamic dictator who represents nobody but himself.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 5:00:34 PM

At 11/7/2012 4:58:56 PM, blameworthy wrote:
Instead, we should appoint an Islamic dictator who represents nobody but himself.

Come here peeps, free popcorn for everyone!
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 5:00:58 PM
Geo I'm disappointed you didn't mention drone-strikes at all in your post.
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 5:07:09 PM
At 11/7/2012 5:00:58 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
Geo I'm disappointed you didn't mention drone-strikes at all in your post.

I mentioned spy drones and drone strikes.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 5:09:22 PM

Ahmed you are beyond retarded but Ill explain to you why Democracy is much better then whatever sh*thole of a country you crawled out of. I know they dont teach math in Middle East countries..... Or even teach the concept of democracy.... Or even let women drive....... But in a democracy there is almost ALWAYS a faction of people who lose because when you let people choose their leaders, there will always be people who dont win. Thats just how Democracy works, there will always be someone who loses, and if you have a problem with that then go back to Al-Qaedastan or whatever country you came from and support your dear leader as he continues to deny basic human rights and freedoms.

By the way, I know you have no concept of what basic human rights and freedoms are, but im sure your leader Osama Saddam Bin Laden Hussein isnt a fan of them.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 5:16:31 PM
At 11/7/2012 5:09:22 PM, imabench wrote:

Ahmed you are beyond retarded but Ill explain to you why Democracy is much better then whatever sh*thole of a country you crawled out of. I know they dont teach math in Middle East countries..... Or even teach the concept of democracy.... Or even let women drive....... But in a democracy there is almost ALWAYS a faction of people who lose because when you let people choose their leaders, there will always be people who dont win. Thats just how Democracy works, there will always be someone who loses, and if you have a problem with that then go back to Al-Qaedastan or whatever country you came from and support your dear leader as he continues to deny basic human rights and freedoms.

By the way, I know you have no concept of what basic human rights and freedoms are, but im sure your leader Osama Saddam Bin Laden Hussein isnt a fan of them.

You know, you spend so much time policing me and criticizing me, and yet you're not that much different. Look at you mindlessly insulting someone who did nothing to provoke you. How does it feel to be a disgusting, appeasing hypocrite?
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 5:20:11 PM
At 11/7/2012 5:18:35 PM, Mirza wrote:
I'm running out of popcorn. Stop it peeps, this is too entertaining!

But im having a blast!

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 5:23:41 PM
At 11/7/2012 5:16:31 PM, 000ike wrote:

You know, you spend so much time policing me and criticizing me, and yet you're not that much different. Look at you mindlessly insulting someone who did nothing to provoke you. How does it feel to be a disgusting, appeasing hypocrite?

Ok number 1 Ike, read what Ahmed.M posted.

Number 2, I would much rather be an entertaining rational hypocrite then a universally hated, partisan hack who believes in God just because Obama won.

And 3, *insert comment asking Ike to back to sucking on Obama's balls*

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 5:24:21 PM
At 11/7/2012 5:23:41 PM, imabench wrote:

Number 2, I would much rather be an entertaining rational hypocrite then a universally hated, partisan hack who believes in God just because Obama won.

And 3, *insert comment asking Ike to go back to sucking on Obama's balls*

fixed it

Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 5:24:24 PM
At 11/7/2012 5:20:11 PM, imabench wrote:
At 11/7/2012 5:18:35 PM, Mirza wrote:
I'm running out of popcorn. Stop it peeps, this is too entertaining!

But im having a blast!
Take your time to respond while I increase my popcorn supply!
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 5:26:26 PM

I'm submitting this for the weekly stupid.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 5:37:03 PM
At 11/7/2012 5:23:41 PM, imabench wrote:

I did. I don't agree with it. I don't agree with how you handled it.

I legitimately respected you months ago. Let me try to reason with you.

Yesterday, all the conservatives were just trashing Obama. It was all rhetoric. They were saying things like "4 more years of socialism" or "America is going down the tubes." You said nothing against them. Nothing. But that's okay, no one's asking you to run to Obama's defense every second. The thing that really pissed me off was when I put forth the same rhetoric against Mitt Romney, and then for some reason it dawned on you to attack me for it.
That's bullsh1t.

Then, you never defend yourself. You never justify yourself. Whenever I call you out, you just level another attack on me (not that I'm offended or victimized,...but that isn't a valid response).

On a sidenote,..Look, you're never going to faze me by mentioning how many people hate me. Don't you think I'm used to that charge? I hate no one, I hate opinions. I will phrase my opinion as I see fit no matter how offended anyone is. I expect people to be angry at what I say, but so long as I'm being reasonable I will be perfectly comfortable. If I feel like I am being unreasonable, I concede.

And 3, *insert comment asking Ike to back to sucking on Obama's balls*

classy...
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 5:37:29 PM
At 11/7/2012 5:26:26 PM, tvellalott wrote:

I'm submitting this for the weekly stupid.

I know, you posted it on my profile already <3

Ahmed.M
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 5:38:30 PM

Ahmed you are beyond retarded but Ill explain to you why Democracy is much :better then whatever sh*thole of a country you crawled out of. I know they dont :teach math in Middle East countries..... Or even teach the concept of democracy.... :Or even let women drive.......

All your attacks are rooted in your subjective perceptions ingrained into you by your society which changes on a daily basis. Regarding our education in math, it was invented in the Middle East by Euclid and Algebra was invented by this amazing man [http://en.wikipedia.org...]

But in a democracy there is almost ALWAYS a faction of people who lose because : when you let people choose their leaders, there will always be people who dont win. Thats just how Democracy works, there will always be someone who loses, and if you have a problem with that then go back to Al-Qaedastan or whatever country you came from and support your dear leader as he continues to deny basic human rights and freedoms.

Well thats why a democracy fails because it doesn't represent the people. In this election it only represented HALF of the people. Many have tried to propose solutions to this problem such as proportional representation. You probably have never heard of that concept since you follow whatever is popular at your current time.

You're like a sheep which follows the rest of the sheep. Like grass which bends whichever way the wind blows.

By the way, I know you have no concept of what basic human rights and freedoms :, but im sure your leader Osama Saddam Bin Laden Hussein isnt a fan of them.

Wow considering how much propaganda your country has fed you about Osama bin Laden it's a suprise you don't know his full name. Tell your news stations that it's Osama bin Mohammed bin Awad bin Laden.
blameworthy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 5:46:03 PM
Ike, you have no right to talk about people being rude or attacking other people. You have been pretty hostile to people who did not deserve your hostility.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 5:48:30 PM
At 11/7/2012 5:46:03 PM, blameworthy wrote:
Ike, you have no right to talk about people being rude or attacking other people. You have been pretty hostile to people who did not deserve your hostility.

as have you. Please don't deny it
blameworthy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 5:50:50 PM
At 11/7/2012 5:48:30 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 11/7/2012 5:46:03 PM, blameworthy wrote:

as have you. Please don't deny it

Yes, but I was trolling while you were being deliberately mean after people asked you to stop.
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 5:51:12 PM
At 11/7/2012 5:38:30 PM, Ahmed.M wrote:

Wow considering how much propaganda your country has fed you about Osama bin Laden it's a suprise you don't know his full name. Tell your news stations that it's Osama bin Mohammed bin Awad bin Laden.

Can't we just go with "Dead Guy"?

It has a nice ring to it.
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater