Total Posts:39|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

White Male Supremacy and The Romney Regime **

inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 3:28:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Just saw a page that exploited the underlying truths of how this Election results
came to be. But did anyone here see the crowd behind Mitt Romney on last night.
It was almost 100% Caucasian. Now personally, there is nothing wrong with that to me. But politicially speaking, it probably is.
Romney is viewed as the oppressor who is the well to do White Man who is eager to pounce on the backs of those who are not like him. He was not to be trusted, and was a bold face liar. Now, dont forget that most of this propaganda is
from The White Liberal Media. So there is a interracial war going on here
in our country, just as it did during the days of Lincoln.
Southern States are red, and Northern and Pacific States still blue.
Are we in denial about the underlying issues of race in the face of a so called
Black President. You tell me. =)
DanielChristopherBlowes
Posts: 1,066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 3:53:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/7/2012 3:28:08 PM, inferno wrote:
Just saw a page that exploited the underlying truths of how this Election results
came to be. But did anyone here see the crowd behind Mitt Romney on last night.
It was almost 100% Caucasian. Now personally, there is nothing wrong with that to me. But politicially speaking, it probably is.
Romney is viewed as the oppressor who is the well to do White Man who is eager to pounce on the backs of those who are not like him. He was not to be trusted, and was a bold face liar. Now, dont forget that most of this propaganda is
from The White Liberal Media. So there is a interracial war going on here
in our country, just as it did during the days of Lincoln.
Southern States are red, and Northern and Pacific States still blue.
Are we in denial about the underlying issues of race in the face of a so called
Black President. You tell me. =)

Helter skelter..
Everyone on the side of Truth listens to Me. (Jesus Christ)
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 4:10:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/7/2012 4:00:34 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Blacks were racist to avoid Romney based on skin color.

That's actually a pretty ignorant comment considering that Blacks have historically voted for White Democrats in numbers even superior to what Obama got yesterday...like Johnson's 94% in '64.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 4:29:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/7/2012 4:10:39 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 11/7/2012 4:00:34 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Blacks were racist to avoid Romney based on skin color.

That's actually a pretty ignorant comment considering that Blacks have historically voted for White Democrats in numbers even superior to what Obama got yesterday...like Johnson's 94% in '64.

Obama's election presents a shift in the usual trend though. He got 96% of the black vote in 08. The only candidate to get that high was....none. Johnson got close, that doesn't make it a trend though.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
blameworthy
Posts: 431
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 4:35:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/7/2012 4:29:14 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 11/7/2012 4:10:39 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 11/7/2012 4:00:34 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Blacks were racist to avoid Romney based on skin color.

That's actually a pretty ignorant comment considering that Blacks have historically voted for White Democrats in numbers even superior to what Obama got yesterday...like Johnson's 94% in '64.

Obama's election presents a shift in the usual trend though. He got 96% of the black vote in 08. The only candidate to get that high was....none. Johnson got close, that doesn't make it a trend though.

If another, white candidate was close then perhaps they support him based on issues.
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 4:43:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/7/2012 4:29:14 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 11/7/2012 4:10:39 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 11/7/2012 4:00:34 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Blacks were racist to avoid Romney based on skin color.

That's actually a pretty ignorant comment considering that Blacks have historically voted for White Democrats in numbers even superior to what Obama got yesterday...like Johnson's 94% in '64.

Obama's election presents a shift in the usual trend though. He got 96% of the black vote in 08. The only candidate to get that high was....none. Johnson got close, that doesn't make it a trend though.

Still not enough to justify the statement that Blacks are racist to Mitt Romney because he's white. I could concede to you as much as 6% of the Black vote that falls within the aforementioned bias ...and that still would not dignify what greyparrot said.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 4:45:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/7/2012 4:43:14 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 11/7/2012 4:29:14 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 11/7/2012 4:10:39 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 11/7/2012 4:00:34 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Blacks were racist to avoid Romney based on skin color.

That's actually a pretty ignorant comment considering that Blacks have historically voted for White Democrats in numbers even superior to what Obama got yesterday...like Johnson's 94% in '64.

Obama's election presents a shift in the usual trend though. He got 96% of the black vote in 08. The only candidate to get that high was....none. Johnson got close, that doesn't make it a trend though.

Still not enough to justify the statement that Blacks are racist to Mitt Romney because he's white.

I didn't say that.

I could concede to you as much as 6% of the Black vote that falls within the aforementioned bias ...and that still would not dignify what greyparrot said.

K.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 4:47:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/7/2012 4:45:07 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 11/7/2012 4:43:14 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 11/7/2012 4:29:14 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 11/7/2012 4:10:39 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 11/7/2012 4:00:34 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Blacks were racist to avoid Romney based on skin color.

That's actually a pretty ignorant comment considering that Blacks have historically voted for White Democrats in numbers even superior to what Obama got yesterday...like Johnson's 94% in '64.

Obama's election presents a shift in the usual trend though. He got 96% of the black vote in 08. The only candidate to get that high was....none. Johnson got close, that doesn't make it a trend though.

Still not enough to justify the statement that Blacks are racist to Mitt Romney because he's white.

I didn't say that.

Then what's the relevance of your post?.... If I'm making an argument against greyparrot who is calling Black Americans racist, and you decide to contravene my argument, that contravention should be against the point I was making as relevant to the argument I was responding to.

I could concede to you as much as 6% of the Black vote that falls within the aforementioned bias ...and that still would not dignify what greyparrot said.

K.
k.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 4:49:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/7/2012 4:45:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
Didn't Obama win the white vote vs McCain?

he got 43%,...not sure what McCain got though, but I know it was quite a bit higher. Then again, White Americans generally vote for Republicans with 41% to 58% in Bush's favor 2004. http://www.cnn.com...
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2012 12:21:59 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/7/2012 4:10:39 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 11/7/2012 4:00:34 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Blacks were racist to avoid Romney based on skin color.

That's actually a pretty ignorant comment considering that Blacks have historically voted for White Democrats in numbers even superior to what Obama got yesterday...like Johnson's 94% in '64.

Over 2 million more blacks voted in '08, than in '04. Even Colin Powell, who served in a Republican administration and was someone I had a great deal of respect for, sold out and voted Obama because he was black. There's no way he'd have flipped for say Kerry or Edwards.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2012 12:59:28 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/8/2012 12:21:59 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 11/7/2012 4:10:39 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 11/7/2012 4:00:34 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Blacks were racist to avoid Romney based on skin color.

That's actually a pretty ignorant comment considering that Blacks have historically voted for White Democrats in numbers even superior to what Obama got yesterday...like Johnson's 94% in '64.

Over 2 million more blacks voted in '08, than in '04. Even Colin Powell, who served in a Republican administration and was someone I had a great deal of respect for, sold out and voted Obama because he was black. There's no way he'd have flipped for say Kerry or Edwards.

As I have said before, minorities generally vote for Democrats, so them voting for Obama is not evidence of "because he's black". What may be evidence is the fact that 2 million more voted; what drew them out this year and not years past?

I think voter turnout for blacks in 2008 vs. 2004 was 54% to 46%, while whites stayed the same about 49% both years. Other minorities were up a bit more for older voters, not for the young. So, since blacks rocked the vote, the evidence suggests they cared about Obama's color, but is that the same reason Asians rocked the vote as well? Perhaps there was another reason why minorities came out to vote these years. Perhaps ballot initiatives...
My work here is, finally, done.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2012 3:40:06 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
The Republican party has become almost exclusively a white Christian party. I suppose it makes sense though when they alienate a large portion of America's population by running on fundie Christian values, xenophobic fear tactics, etc. The supporters seem to make some pretty racist comments too like calling Obama "that nigger" and "sand monkey". If the Republican party wants to make a comeback and ever again get elected I do think they will have to modify their platform and make it less radical.
blameworthy
Posts: 431
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2012 5:54:37 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/8/2012 3:40:06 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
The Republican party has become almost exclusively a white Christian party. I suppose it makes sense though when they alienate a large portion of America's population by running on fundie Christian values, xenophobic fear tactics, etc. The supporters seem to make some pretty racist comments too like calling Obama "that nigger" and "sand monkey". If the Republican party wants to make a comeback and ever again get elected I do think they will have to modify their platform and make it less radical.

Those rape comments did not help them either, and they never learned their lesson. Every week, a different Republican made a dumb comment about rape. I think Imabench should put all of them in the Weekly Stupid. Some of them even lot their campaigns because of their rape comments.
TerenceoftheDurbevilles
Posts: 9
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2012 7:06:33 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/8/2012 3:40:06 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
The Republican party has become almost exclusively a white Christian party. I suppose it makes sense though when they alienate a large portion of America's population by running on fundie Christian values, xenophobic fear tactics, etc. The supporters seem to make some pretty racist comments too like calling Obama "that nigger" and "sand monkey". If the Republican party wants to make a comeback and ever again get elected I do think they will have to modify their platform and make it less radical.

What is wrong with running the country on a sound Christian doctrine?
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2012 12:41:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/8/2012 7:06:33 AM, TerenceoftheDurbevilles wrote:
At 11/8/2012 3:40:06 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
The Republican party has become almost exclusively a white Christian party. I suppose it makes sense though when they alienate a large portion of America's population by running on fundie Christian values, xenophobic fear tactics, etc. The supporters seem to make some pretty racist comments too like calling Obama "that nigger" and "sand monkey". If the Republican party wants to make a comeback and ever again get elected I do think they will have to modify their platform and make it less radical.

What is wrong with running the country on a sound Christian doctrine?

Because by doing so they're alienating a large portion of their country's population. Not everybody is Christian in the US. In fact, one could argue that more and more people are leaving Christianity due to the recent trend of bigotry. Christians are becoming their own worst enemy.
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2012 12:58:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/8/2012 12:41:19 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 11/8/2012 7:06:33 AM, TerenceoftheDurbevilles wrote:
At 11/8/2012 3:40:06 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
The Republican party has become almost exclusively a white Christian party. I suppose it makes sense though when they alienate a large portion of America's population by running on fundie Christian values, xenophobic fear tactics, etc. The supporters seem to make some pretty racist comments too like calling Obama "that nigger" and "sand monkey". If the Republican party wants to make a comeback and ever again get elected I do think they will have to modify their platform and make it less radical.

What is wrong with running the country on a sound Christian doctrine?

Because by doing so they're alienating a large portion of their country's population. Not everybody is Christian in the US. In fact, one could argue that more and more people are leaving Christianity due to the recent trend of bigotry. Christians are becoming their own worst enemy.
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2012 12:59:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/8/2012 12:41:19 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 11/8/2012 7:06:33 AM, TerenceoftheDurbevilles wrote:
At 11/8/2012 3:40:06 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
The Republican party has become almost exclusively a white Christian party. I suppose it makes sense though when they alienate a large portion of America's population by running on fundie Christian values, xenophobic fear tactics, etc. The supporters seem to make some pretty racist comments too like calling Obama "that nigger" and "sand monkey". If the Republican party wants to make a comeback and ever again get elected I do think they will have to modify their platform and make it less radical.

What is wrong with running the country on a sound Christian doctrine?

Because by doing so they're alienating a large portion of their country's population. Not everybody is Christian in the US. In fact, one could argue that more and more people are leaving Christianity due to the recent trend of bigotry. Christians are becoming their own worst enemy.

It is not a religious issue. The party is in decline because or racial issues and image more so than anything else.
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2012 1:23:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/7/2012 4:00:34 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Blacks were racist to avoid Romney based on skin color.

No. They avoided him because he was a Right Wing Decepticon and crook.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2012 5:02:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/8/2012 12:59:50 PM, inferno wrote:

It is not a religious issue. The party is in decline because or racial issues and image more so than anything else.

Religion is definitely a factor too since a large portion of the party's supporters are evangelical christians who want America run on christian morality.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2012 7:16:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/8/2012 7:06:33 AM, TerenceoftheDurbevilles wrote:
At 11/8/2012 3:40:06 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
The Republican party has become almost exclusively a white Christian party. I suppose it makes sense though when they alienate a large portion of America's population by running on fundie Christian values, xenophobic fear tactics, etc. The supporters seem to make some pretty racist comments too like calling Obama "that nigger" and "sand monkey". If the Republican party wants to make a comeback and ever again get elected I do think they will have to modify their platform and make it less radical.

What is wrong with running the country on a sound Christian doctrine?

This country is not a Christian country. Read Article 11 of the Treaty of Tripoli and the First Amendment
jharry
Posts: 4,984
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2012 6:46:24 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/8/2012 7:06:33 AM, TerenceoftheDurbevilles wrote:
At 11/8/2012 3:40:06 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
The Republican party has become almost exclusively a white Christian party. I suppose it makes sense though when they alienate a large portion of America's population by running on fundie Christian values, xenophobic fear tactics, etc. The supporters seem to make some pretty racist comments too like calling Obama "that nigger" and "sand monkey". If the Republican party wants to make a comeback and ever again get elected I do think they will have to modify their platform and make it less radical.

What is wrong with running the country on a sound Christian doctrine?

I don't think that matters anymore. I know of seven large churchs that had "Obama" Sundays to support and raise money for his campaign. And that was just in my region alone.

Christ is losing ground fast in America and in the world. Mainly in nations that were predominantly Christian and where being politically correct is the most important issue. These nations are also experiencing larger Muslim influence.

Go figure.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen
R0b1Billion
Posts: 3,733
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2012 10:52:19 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/9/2012 6:46:24 AM, jharry wrote:
At 11/8/2012 7:06:33 AM, TerenceoftheDurbevilles wrote:
At 11/8/2012 3:40:06 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
The Republican party has become almost exclusively a white Christian party. I suppose it makes sense though when they alienate a large portion of America's population by running on fundie Christian values, xenophobic fear tactics, etc. The supporters seem to make some pretty racist comments too like calling Obama "that nigger" and "sand monkey". If the Republican party wants to make a comeback and ever again get elected I do think they will have to modify their platform and make it less radical.

What is wrong with running the country on a sound Christian doctrine?

I don't think that matters anymore. I know of seven large churchs that had "Obama" Sundays to support and raise money for his campaign. And that was just in my region alone.



Christ is losing ground fast in America and in the world. Mainly in nations that were predominantly Christian and where being politically correct is the most important issue. These nations are also experiencing larger Muslim influence.

Go figure.

Christ didn't found Christianity you know... And I see very little resemblance of his teachings in modern Christians other than his name and picture.
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2012 11:15:05 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/7/2012 3:28:08 PM, inferno wrote:
Just saw a page that exploited the underlying truths of how this Election results
came to be. But did anyone here see the crowd behind Mitt Romney on last night.
It was almost 100% Caucasian. Now personally, there is nothing wrong with that to me. But politicially speaking, it probably is.
Romney is viewed as the oppressor who is the well to do White Man who is eager to pounce on the backs of those who are not like him. He was not to be trusted, and was a bold face liar. Now, dont forget that most of this propaganda is
from The White Liberal Media. So there is a interracial war going on here
in our country, just as it did during the days of Lincoln.
Southern States are red, and Northern and Pacific States still blue.
Are we in denial about the underlying issues of race in the face of a so called
Black President. You tell me. =)

93% of black voters supported Obamy, in spite of his p!ss poor record, 30-40% of white voters also supported him. Given those numbers, it appears that white people voted their conscience, and blacks voted along racial lines. If that's how we're reading the results then it certainly appears that racism in voting is coming from the black side, and whites are much more likely to show fairness and color-blindness in voting.
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2012 11:47:15 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/9/2012 11:15:05 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 11/7/2012 3:28:08 PM, inferno wrote:
Just saw a page that exploited the underlying truths of how this Election results
came to be. But did anyone here see the crowd behind Mitt Romney on last night.
It was almost 100% Caucasian. Now personally, there is nothing wrong with that to me. But politicially speaking, it probably is.
Romney is viewed as the oppressor who is the well to do White Man who is eager to pounce on the backs of those who are not like him. He was not to be trusted, and was a bold face liar. Now, dont forget that most of this propaganda is
from The White Liberal Media. So there is a interracial war going on here
in our country, just as it did during the days of Lincoln.
Southern States are red, and Northern and Pacific States still blue.
Are we in denial about the underlying issues of race in the face of a so called
Black President. You tell me. =)

93% of black voters supported Obamy, in spite of his p!ss poor record, 30-40% of white voters also supported him. Given those numbers, it appears that white people voted their conscience, and blacks voted along racial lines. If that's how we're reading the results then it certainly appears that racism in voting is coming from the black side, and whites are much more likely to show fairness and color-blindness in voting.

False. The GOP White demographic is a less educated, traditionalist, tea party, stoic, ideologues who cant tell night from day. Whites voted for Obama because they see his vision for America. And they do not want to be a victim of the Rich White Male Pharoah monarchy that they dealt with during the Bush Jr Regime.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2012 4:56:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/9/2012 11:47:15 AM, inferno wrote:
At 11/9/2012 11:15:05 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 11/7/2012 3:28:08 PM, inferno wrote:
Just saw a page that exploited the underlying truths of how this Election results
came to be. But did anyone here see the crowd behind Mitt Romney on last night.
It was almost 100% Caucasian. Now personally, there is nothing wrong with that to me. But politicially speaking, it probably is.
Romney is viewed as the oppressor who is the well to do White Man who is eager to pounce on the backs of those who are not like him. He was not to be trusted, and was a bold face liar. Now, dont forget that most of this propaganda is
from The White Liberal Media. So there is a interracial war going on here
in our country, just as it did during the days of Lincoln.
Southern States are red, and Northern and Pacific States still blue.
Are we in denial about the underlying issues of race in the face of a so called
Black President. You tell me. =)

93% of black voters supported Obamy, in spite of his p!ss poor record, 30-40% of white voters also supported him. Given those numbers, it appears that white people voted their conscience, and blacks voted along racial lines. If that's how we're reading the results then it certainly appears that racism in voting is coming from the black side, and whites are much more likely to show fairness and color-blindness in voting.

False. The GOP White demographic is a less educated, traditionalist, tea party, stoic, ideologues who cant tell night from day. Whites voted for Obama because they see his vision for America. And they do not want to be a victim of the Rich White Male Pharoah monarchy that they dealt with during the Bush Jr Regime.

No the problem is that we do see his vision for America, and we know where it's going to lead. I make it a point not to argue with race-baiters, I just wanted to point out the obvious, that is which side the racism was coming from. Peace.
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2012 5:00:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/9/2012 11:15:05 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 11/7/2012 3:28:08 PM, inferno wrote:
Just saw a page that exploited the underlying truths of how this Election results
came to be. But did anyone here see the crowd behind Mitt Romney on last night.
It was almost 100% Caucasian. Now personally, there is nothing wrong with that to me. But politicially speaking, it probably is.
Romney is viewed as the oppressor who is the well to do White Man who is eager to pounce on the backs of those who are not like him. He was not to be trusted, and was a bold face liar. Now, dont forget that most of this propaganda is
from The White Liberal Media. So there is a interracial war going on here
in our country, just as it did during the days of Lincoln.
Southern States are red, and Northern and Pacific States still blue.
Are we in denial about the underlying issues of race in the face of a so called
Black President. You tell me. =)

93% of black voters supported Obamy, in spite of his p!ss poor record, 30-40% of white voters also supported him. Given those numbers, it appears that white people voted their conscience, and blacks voted along racial lines. If that's how we're reading the results then it certainly appears that racism in voting is coming from the black side, and whites are much more likely to show fairness and color-blindness in voting.

94% of the Black electorate also voted for Lyndon Johnson and 90% voted for Al Gore. If there is a racial boost for Obama, it clearly doesn't exceed 5 or so percentage points. It just seems to me that you're historically illiterate and don't know that Blacks have been voting for democrats en masse since the New Deal coalition.

But if this doesn't stop you from making that argument, I invite you to continue. One less charitable than I will eventually put you in your intellectual place.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2012 5:05:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/9/2012 4:56:29 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 11/9/2012 11:47:15 AM, inferno wrote:
At 11/9/2012 11:15:05 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 11/7/2012 3:28:08 PM, inferno wrote:
Just saw a page that exploited the underlying truths of how this Election results
came to be. But did anyone here see the crowd behind Mitt Romney on last night.
It was almost 100% Caucasian. Now personally, there is nothing wrong with that to me. But politicially speaking, it probably is.
Romney is viewed as the oppressor who is the well to do White Man who is eager to pounce on the backs of those who are not like him. He was not to be trusted, and was a bold face liar. Now, dont forget that most of this propaganda is
from The White Liberal Media. So there is a interracial war going on here
in our country, just as it did during the days of Lincoln.
Southern States are red, and Northern and Pacific States still blue.
Are we in denial about the underlying issues of race in the face of a so called
Black President. You tell me. =)

93% of black voters supported Obamy, in spite of his p!ss poor record, 30-40% of white voters also supported him. Given those numbers, it appears that white people voted their conscience, and blacks voted along racial lines. If that's how we're reading the results then it certainly appears that racism in voting is coming from the black side, and whites are much more likely to show fairness and color-blindness in voting.

False. The GOP White demographic is a less educated, traditionalist, tea party, stoic, ideologues who cant tell night from day. Whites voted for Obama because they see his vision for America. And they do not want to be a victim of the Rich White Male Pharoah monarchy that they dealt with during the Bush Jr Regime.

No the problem is that we do see his vision for America, and we know where it's going to lead. I make it a point not to argue with race-baiters, I just wanted to point out the obvious, that is which side the racism was coming from. Peace.

83% of Mormons voted for Romney and there was a record Mormon turnout in this election. I guess the Mormons must be prejudiced as well.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2012 5:06:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/9/2012 5:00:14 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 11/9/2012 11:15:05 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 11/7/2012 3:28:08 PM, inferno wrote:
Just saw a page that exploited the underlying truths of how this Election results
came to be. But did anyone here see the crowd behind Mitt Romney on last night.
It was almost 100% Caucasian. Now personally, there is nothing wrong with that to me. But politicially speaking, it probably is.
Romney is viewed as the oppressor who is the well to do White Man who is eager to pounce on the backs of those who are not like him. He was not to be trusted, and was a bold face liar. Now, dont forget that most of this propaganda is
from The White Liberal Media. So there is a interracial war going on here
in our country, just as it did during the days of Lincoln.
Southern States are red, and Northern and Pacific States still blue.
Are we in denial about the underlying issues of race in the face of a so called
Black President. You tell me. =)

93% of black voters supported Obamy, in spite of his p!ss poor record, 30-40% of white voters also supported him. Given those numbers, it appears that white people voted their conscience, and blacks voted along racial lines. If that's how we're reading the results then it certainly appears that racism in voting is coming from the black side, and whites are much more likely to show fairness and color-blindness in voting.

94% of the Black electorate also voted for Lyndon Johnson and 90% voted for Al Gore. If there is a racial boost for Obama, it clearly doesn't exceed 5 or so percentage points. It just seems to me that you're historically illiterate and don't know that Blacks have been voting for democrats en masse since the New Deal coalition.

But if this doesn't stop you from making that argument, I invite you to continue. One less charitable than I will eventually put you in your intellectual place.

You know as well as I do that nobody will put him in his place. They all support these nonsensical claims. At least six people have said this in the last three days.