Jump to topic:

9 Ron Paul Republicans Won the House Race

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 6:45:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Massie, Cruz, Amash, and 6 others won the House. They either support Pauls ideas or are funded by Rand PAC and Campaign for Liberty. Big victory.

http://dailycaller.com...
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 7:03:15 PM
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 7:10:37 PM
I really cant fathom why Cruz was endorses by Paul. Unless I'm missing something he seems like a generic republican in every conceivable way except being slightly latino
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2012 8:34:57 PM
That's interesting. But I don't think it means much.

If I recall, my own congressman(Tom McClintock) was endorsed by Paul, yet he has since voted to renew the Patriot Act.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2012 8:41:57 PM
At 11/8/2012 8:34:57 PM, FREEDO wrote:

If I recall, my own congressman(Tom McClintock) was endorsed by Paul, yet he has since voted to renew the Patriot Act.

To quote Charles Barkley, that's turrible.
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2012 9:47:30 PM

Pat Buchanan was also endorsed by Ron Paul. Pat Buchanan believes in protectionism and wants to replace the fed with a Hamilton style national bank. Buchanan also believes in immigration reduction and Social conservatism. Those were ideologies that he ran on at the time of Ron Paul's endorsement.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2012 9:51:34 PM
At 11/8/2012 9:47:30 PM, DanT wrote:

Pat Buchanan was also endorsed by Ron Paul. Pat Buchanan believes in protectionism and wants to replace the fed with a Hamilton style national bank. Buchanan also believes in immigration reduction and Social conservatism. Those were ideologies that he ran on at the time of Ron Paul's endorsement.

Pat Buchanan is a strong supporter of Alexander Hamilton, whereas Libertarians tend to support Jeffersonian ideals. Can't get any more polarized.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2012 10:13:45 PM
At 11/8/2012 9:47:30 PM, DanT wrote:

Ron Paul kind of runs on a lot of those same ideas. He's really a paleoconservative and his policy on social issues is to leave it to the states.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2012 2:07:52 AM
At 11/8/2012 10:13:45 PM, darkkermit wrote:
Ron Paul kind of runs on a lot of those same ideas. He's really a paleoconservative and his policy on social issues is to leave it to the states.

There's good evidence to support that Paul is actually an Anarcho-Capitalist who uses Constitutionalism as a practical ends.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2012 2:15:39 AM
At 11/9/2012 2:07:52 AM, FREEDO wrote:
At 11/8/2012 10:13:45 PM, darkkermit wrote:

There's good evidence to support that Paul is actually an Anarcho-Capitalist who uses Constitutionalism as a practical ends.

Because he follows the austrian school of economics? Its possible he is secret about it, but hell, you can take stabs at anyone saying they are "secretly" something. You could probably make the case that Obama is secretly a marxist.

What he actually says, politically, follows a paleoconservative stance. You'd never hear Ron Paul advocate anarchy.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2012 4:16:45 AM
At 11/9/2012 2:15:39 AM, darkkermit wrote:
What he actually says, politically, follows a paleoconservative stance. You'd never hear Ron Paul advocate anarchy.

True, but he has openly supported Voluntaryism.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat