Jump to topic:

To you democrats/liberals/left wingers

keepinitreal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2012 12:31:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Do you guys actually want illegal immigrants to enter the USA freely without holding them accountable?
If they are already in the country, you guys want to give illegal immigrants a path to US citizenship, right?
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2012 12:59:50 PM
At 11/9/2012 12:31:29 PM, keepinitreal wrote:
Do you guys actually want illegal immigrants to enter the USA freely without holding them accountable?
If they are already in the country, you guys want to give illegal immigrants a path to US citizenship, right?

Accountable for what? Walking across our imaginary border?
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
yoda878
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2012 1:19:38 PM
At 11/9/2012 12:59:50 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:

Yes they do they don't care. B/c they are not paying attention to what and who else is crossing the border.......
Me
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2012 1:35:12 PM
At 11/9/2012 1:19:38 PM, yoda878 wrote:

Yes they do they don't care. B/c they are not paying attention to what and who else is crossing the border.......

Tumbleweeds? Please tell me what is crossing the border that you are so scared of. I'm personally more afraid of the people who are already here!
Beliefs in a nutshell:
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2012 1:43:47 PM

No one is arguing that.

If they are being productive to our society and did nothing wrong, (like being brought here as a child) then yes.
yoda878
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2012 2:03:27 PM
At 11/9/2012 1:35:12 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:

Tumbleweeds? Please tell me what is crossing the border that you are so scared of. I'm personally more afraid of the people who are already here!

Well you live in Afghanistan so I guess nothing scares you, but I live in texas with families. This scars the sh!t out of me! Do not open the link if you have kids in the room!

http://www.borderlandbeat.com...
Me
jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2012 2:18:08 PM

No they don't, but what a successful way to pander to the Hispanic vote.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2012 2:21:54 PM
At 11/9/2012 1:54:10 PM, keepinitreal wrote:
So you are saying that the US should have no borders and the US let anyone enter this nation.

There is no ethical grounds to say we own this country more than anyone else. If there were, then the American Indians would be still running it.
Beliefs in a nutshell:
jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2012 2:25:00 PM
At 11/9/2012 2:03:27 PM, yoda878 wrote:

Well you live in Afghanistan so I guess nothing scares you, but I live in texas with families. This scars the sh!t out of me! Do not open the link if you have kids in the room!

My oldest brother is a border patrol officer in Arizona. That is nothing.

Last time me and some of my brothers went on a ride to visit him he took me down to the border. It was literally a half arse barbwire fence. I entered mexico three times in a row, it wasn't as climactic as I thought it would be lol.

But when it got dark we could clearly hear fully auto gun fire in several directions. Sounds carries a long way out there so it was hard tell where or how close.

I'm with Rob, we should just let all that freely enter America without even trying to stop it. Lol. I'm being sarcastic if no one can tell.

Just the other day I told my wife she was crazy for wanting to lock the doors, there is nothing out there that will want to steal from or harm us. Pure i sanity lol.
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2012 2:28:53 PM

Lol. You actually believe that people in Afghanistan and Mexico (and probably everywhere else) are evil while Americans are good. Ethnocentric much?
Beliefs in a nutshell:
yoda878
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2012 2:28:58 PM
At 11/9/2012 2:21:54 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
So you are saying that the US should have no borders and the US let anyone enter this nation.

There is no ethical grounds to say we own this country more than anyone else. If there were, then the American Indians would be still running it.

Or we could just let them overrun us like the white man did the Indians. I guess that's ok with you?

I dont care if they come here but they need to be legal, if they are not they can get away with alot more then you think.

I'm sorry but if you want a stable place you have to have boundaries. You are saying they should all be able to runamuck that they have just as much right as us?
Me
yoda878
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2012 2:31:23 PM
At 11/9/2012 2:28:53 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:

Lol. You actually believe that people in Afghanistan and Mexico (and probably everywhere else) are evil while Americans are good. Ethnocentric much?

no, but I know their are some monsters crossing that border. I know not all of them are but I want t fence and let check them out before they just come in.

And I'm sorry, but I figured that you have seen much devastation there and would not be affected by the drug wars here.
Me
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2012 2:39:54 PM
At 11/9/2012 2:25:00 PM, jharry wrote:

Last time me and some of my brothers went on a ride to visit him he took me down to the border. It was literally a half arse barbwire fence. I entered mexico three times in a row, it wasn't as climactic as I thought it would be lol.

But when it got dark we could clearly hear fully auto gun fire in several directions. Sounds carries a long way out there so it was hard tell where or how close.

I'm with Rob, we should just let all that freely enter America without even trying to stop it. Lol. I'm being sarcastic if no one can tell.

Just the other day I told my wife she was crazy for wanting to lock the doors, there is nothing out there that will want to steal from or harm us. Pure i sanity lol.

There are problems in Mexico but they stem from us. Mexico should have been part of the US but we took a look at it, pulled back, and decided we didn't want to maintain it. So we took all the good land to the north, locked them out, and then started taking their resources. For example, we over-use the rivers, causing them to dry up before they cross the border. Then there are people like you who support the War on Drugs, effectively populating Mexico with drug lords because the demand remains strong here while supply dries up.

So next time you hear automatic fire by the border, or are browsing gory pics with Yoda, just think that it is people like you that support the policies that create this mess in the first place. Then you insist that they stay on their side of the border... You're so self-centered it's ridiculous.

It would be poetically just for Mexico to Annex Texas, Alabama, and all those other redneck conservative states that are so proud to be white-owned. That would teach their selfish a5535.
Beliefs in a nutshell:
yoda878
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2012 2:45:39 PM
At 11/9/2012 2:39:54 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
At 11/9/2012 2:25:00 PM, jharry wrote:

There are problems in Mexico but they stem from us. Mexico should have been part of the US but we took a look at it, pulled back, and decided we didn't want to maintain it. So we took all the good land to the north, locked them out, and then started taking their resources. For example, we over-use the rivers, causing them to dry up before they cross the border. Then there are people like you who support the War on Drugs, effectively populating Mexico with drug lords because the demand remains strong here while supply dries up.

So next time you hear automatic fire by the border, or are browsing gory pics with Yoda, just think that it is people like you that support the policies that create this mess in the first place. Then you insist that they stay on their side of the border... You're so self-centered it's ridiculous.

It would be poetically just for Mexico to Annex Texas, Alabama, and all those other redneck conservative states that are so proud to be white-owned. That would teach their selfish a5535.

like fast and furious? Yeah that was a let down by the US!
Me
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2012 2:46:47 PM
At 11/9/2012 2:28:58 PM, yoda878 wrote:

Or we could just let them overrun us like the white man did the Indians. I guess that's ok with you?

So wait a minute. We commit genocide on the Indians, screw over the Mexicans, and now that is the reason why we should close off our borders? Conservatives can justify anything I swear...

I dont care if they come here but they need to be legal, if they are not they can get away with alot more then you think.

OK don't make it illegal to cross the border then :o

I'm sorry but if you want a stable place you have to have boundaries. You are saying they should all be able to runamuck that they have just as much right as us?

You're racism is starting to show again :( Mexicans only scurry across the border like rats because they can't do it legally, with the same respect and grace that you or I enjoy in our SUVs. It turns out they aren't actually just rats that are going to runamuck skinning people alive all over the place.
Beliefs in a nutshell:
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2012 2:48:17 PM
At 11/9/2012 2:31:23 PM, yoda878 wrote:

no, but I know their are some monsters crossing that border. I know not all of them are but I want t fence and let check them out before they just come in.

And I'm sorry, but I figured that you have seen much devastation there and would not be affected by the drug wars here.

Monsters are in America and Mexico. There isn't a country they come from that can be bordered to contain them.
Beliefs in a nutshell:
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2012 2:50:48 PM
Imagine all the people...
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2012 3:04:51 PM
At 11/9/2012 2:50:48 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Imagine all the people...

My favorite version:
Beliefs in a nutshell:
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2012 3:17:04 PM

In defense of the Dream Act
Some illegal immigrants were born in this country and work their butt off in school trying to make something of themselves. This is the only country they know, this is their home. They are Americans. Let them have an opportunity to become citizens and for the benefit of their own lives and for the benefit of our workforce. This I think establishes a necessary balance and compromise between attention to practicality and attention to morality,...we simply can't ignore one for the other.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2012 3:18:49 PM
Dude, where's my challenge?
Beliefs in a nutshell:
yoda878
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2012 3:45:16 PM
At 11/9/2012 2:48:17 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
At 11/9/2012 2:31:23 PM, yoda878 wrote:

Monsters are in America and Mexico. There isn't a country they come from that can be bordered to contain them.

I know that but I also know where a crap load of them are coming from... and yes a fence will keep alot of them out!
Me
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2012 3:58:22 PM
Personaly this is where I'm constitutional, I want a border fense between US and Mexico armed by the US army, all illegals are deported even if they are workin'.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2012 4:23:23 PM
At 11/9/2012 3:58:22 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Personaly this is where I'm constitutional, I want a border fense between US and Mexico armed by the US army, all illegals are deported even if they are workin'.

Any... particular reason for that?
Beliefs in a nutshell:
yoda878
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2012 4:29:02 PM
At 11/9/2012 4:23:23 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:

Are you an anarchists, you sound like one?
Me
yoda878
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2012 4:34:27 PM
At 11/9/2012 2:46:47 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
At 11/9/2012 2:28:58 PM, yoda878 wrote:

So wait a minute. We commit genocide on the Indians, screw over the Mexicans, and now that is the reason why we should close off our borders? Conservatives can justify anything I swear...

OK don't make it illegal to cross the border then :o

You're racism is starting to show again :( Mexicans only scurry across the border like rats because they can't do it legally, with the same respect and grace that you or I enjoy in our SUVs. It turns out they aren't actually just rats that are going to runamuck skinning people alive all over the place.

Some are and they need to be stopped.

They are there are thousands of cases from the drug wars and girls disappearing there needs to be a fence. How big a price are you willing to pay?
Me
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2012 4:35:51 PM
At 11/9/2012 4:29:02 PM, yoda878 wrote:
At 11/9/2012 4:23:23 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:

Are you an anarchists, you sound like one?

I'd rather be called a "revolutionist."
Beliefs in a nutshell:
jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2012 4:50:09 PM
At 11/9/2012 2:39:54 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:

So it's our fault their government is corrupt?

It's our fault their government had been in bed with the cartels prior to 2006 which most likely built the infrastructure they now use to get the drugs here?

Bottom line, their government is corrupt.

Oh don't try to shame into buying this massive appeal to emotion. I want to protect my children, the mexican people have the same opportunity. They just don't take it. I can not be held responsible for the corruption of others.

They can't even invade their own country.

Let's legalize meth, heroin and coke. That will fix it. BS. The Mexican government is corrupt, sex trafficking will triple to fill the void. What's next? Legalize sex with children?

Not only is the Mexican government but so are the banks around the world that launder their money, this is fueled by greed. Greed knows no limits and is not pigeon holed into drugs.

Your moronic babbling is nothing more then gathering horrible red herrings regardless of how destructive, just to support your naive fairy tale of an ideology.

It's sad really, that you will go to these extents.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2012 5:51:18 PM
At 11/9/2012 1:43:47 PM, Double_R wrote:

No one is arguing that.

I am.
Open the boarders. It's pointless.
And, as far as I'm concerned, if we should open our boarders then immigration laws should be broken, as long as they are in-place.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2012 6:25:55 PM
At 11/9/2012 1:43:47 PM, Double_R wrote:

No one is arguing that.

I am. ;)
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.