Jump to topic:

Damn liberals complainers

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2012 7:56:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
This is something that I actually heard last week and was planning on making a post about, but never got around to it.

On the Sunday before the election, I was listening to a Randi Rhodes rerun which probably aired on friday or something.

Part of the show that actually annoyed me, was when she started complaining about Bain Capital, since they are the owners of Premiere Networks (the company she works for), and how they were mistreating the employees and firing them and thinning the stations out and all that.

What really bothered me was that if she believes that they were raping the employees for all the money they could get and then throw them by the wayside, why not start her own radio broadcast company? Surely she, along with a handful of other big name liberal talkers (and countless medium name talkers) start their own network and do things their way? It is one thing for a person that cannot get capital to be limited, but for someone that has million of listeners, and large name value, and the ability to get the capital to make it happen, to just sit and complain.

This, of course, applies to all complainers that have the ability to do something but would rather just complain.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2012 8:17:45 PM
At 11/10/2012 8:02:04 PM, FREEDO wrote:
I really don't see the point in signaling out liberals for this.

Simply because it was a liberal that sparked it all. Thus the little pathetic disclaimer that the bottom.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2012 10:40:47 PM
At 11/10/2012 8:02:04 PM, FREEDO wrote:
I really don't see the point in signaling out liberals for this.

+1
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015