Jump to topic:

Rand Paul 2016 Begins NOW

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2012 1:01:36 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
The campaign for Rand Paul 2016 began the day after the election. I myself have all ready begun campaigning to get Rand Paul in the White House ASAP.

Ron Paul is on the campaign trail for his son as we speak. He is going college to college speaking the message of Liberty. Ron Paul's campaign manager, Doug Wead is already on board to get Rand Paul in. Doug Wead got Bush elected twice. He can do the same for Rand.

Here's why Rand Paul can and will win:

Rand Paul has no enemies in the Republican Party. He is liked by the Tea Party, the Conservatives, and the Libertarians. Every single branch of the Republican party likes him except for the extinct neo-con branch.

Rand Paul has played his cards perfectly since his race for the Senate. His endorsement of Romney was a must in order to have any sort of GOP support in the future. If he didn't endorse him, he would have lost GOP support and he might as well give up now. Rand Paul's polices, his character, and message is the link that gets support from both Conservatives AND Libertarians. Ron Paul could only get Libertarians. He was too much, too fast. Rand Paul DOES have the same agenda and beliefs as Ron Paul 100% (revealed by close insider), but he comes across as more reasonable and moderate, but young and charismatic.

The wild part about this is that Rand Paul appeals to Democrats as well. I myself doubted that notion until I saw strong evidence from Frank Luntz focus group. He even got the support of the skeptical Democrat. If Rand Paul makes it to the general election and the Democrats give us a John Kerry, or an Obama on steroids but white, or a Hitlery Clinton, I exptect Rand Paul to take 80% of the popular vote in a general election. Rand Paul would be the first of his kind in politics, in a race for the White House. He is more Liberal than the Democrats and more fiscally responsible than the Republicans, and more peaceful than both. Rand Paul would obliterate a Democrat in a debate, it would put the Democrat to shame. And I can see the destructive path these Democrats are going, they just ousted the ONE Libertarian in their party, Congressman Dennis Kucinich.

http://www.policymic.com...
http://dougwead.wordpress.com...

Farewell Democrats and farewell Neo-Cons. Prepare for the Rand Paul slaughter of Neo-CommunoFascist New World Order dictatorship.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2012 1:10:09 AM
Video proof that Rand Paul can get Democrat support, he got Obama supporters and minorities to react favorably and he achieved a level of unanimous support and unity among this focus group that Frank Luntz has never seen in all his years of focus group studies:
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Deathbeforedishonour
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2012 1:14:58 AM
Great, lets get this party started. I shall be pushing it in my neck of the woods from now on.
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." ~ John 1:1

Matthew 10:22- "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2012 1:32:45 AM
Im going to favorite this thread just so that four years form now when Rand Paul doesnt even get 1% of the vote in 2016, ill bump it and just laugh my a** off
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2012 1:51:21 AM
At 11/11/2012 1:32:45 AM, imabench wrote:
Im going to favorite this thread just so that four years form now when Rand Paul doesnt even get 1% of the vote in 2016, ill bump it and just laugh my a** off

False. In 4 years, Obama will have already banned all websites that allow free thought.

http://www.foxnews.com...
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2012 1:57:06 AM
At 11/11/2012 1:51:21 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

False. In 4 years, Obama will have already banned all websites that allow free thought.

Youre digging yourself into a hole.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2012 2:01:03 AM
At 11/11/2012 1:57:06 AM, imabench wrote:

I have already seen free thought websites struck down by the Federal government with bs reasons citing "threats to national security."

Also, I will not say that Rand Paul win for a fact. I'm saying, given that things go according to plan, he will. As it stands, he has played his cards right perfectly in the past 4 years.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2012 2:01:59 AM

Make up your mind dude, your two ideas here can't both be true.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2012 2:12:02 AM
At 11/11/2012 2:01:59 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Make up your mind dude, your two ideas here can't both be true.

It's not an idea, it's news.

"-One month until they regulate the Internet-
A U.N.-sponsored conference next month in Dubai will propose new regulations and restrictions for the Internet, which critics say will censor free speech, levy tariffs on e-commerce, and even force companies to clean up their "e-waste" and make gadgets that are better for the environment."

"The Executive Order would authorize the Department of Homeland Security, "the Pentagon, the National Security Agency (NSA), the director of national intelligence, and the Justice Department" as cyber cops "in the name of national security, of course," writes Joe Wolverton, II.

"The president claims that this legislative lassitude is forcing him to bypass the Constitution and act alone to protect the country from cyberattacks. Once Barack Obama signs his name to this edict and assuming compliance with its mandates changes from voluntary to involuntary, he will possess powers only dreamed about by the most ambitious dictators of history," Wolverton continues."
http://www.thenewamerican.com...
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2012 2:19:14 AM

I reeeeally want to believe that you're not trolling. It makes you so much more fun. But you make it very difficult sometimes.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2012 2:20:29 AM

I actually think that Rand Paul stands a chance.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2012 2:26:29 AM
Another factor to consider: Most successful candidates tend to be Senators or Governors. Ron Paul was only a Congressman, yet his message was so powerful, managed to stay strong until the end.

Rand Paul is a SENATOR. His chances boost tenfold based on that fact alone.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2012 3:26:46 PM
Iowa 2016 Straw Poll Results

"If Hillary Clinton didn"t run for President in
2016, who would you most like to see as the
Democratic nominee?"
Joe Biden: 36%
Andrew Cuomo: 14%
Elizabeth Warren: 8%
Brian Schweitzer: 4%
Mark Warner: 3%
Martin O'Malley: 2%
Deval Patrick: 0%
Someone else/Undecided: 34%

"If Mitt Romney was not a candidate in 2016, who
would you most like to see as the GOP
candidate for President?"
Mike Huckabee: 17%
Rick Santorum: 17%
Chris Christie: 16%
Rand Paul: 11%
Marco Rubio: 10%
Jeb Bush: 8%
Paul Ryan: 6%
Sarah Palin: 4%
Scott Walker: 4%
Someone else/Not sure: 8%

Funny how, according to this, Paul actually has a better shot than Rubio.
http://www.publicpolicypolling.com...
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2012 3:27:35 PM

He's not worried, he thinks the Earth is hollow.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2012 3:29:18 PM
At 11/11/2012 2:01:03 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

I have already seen free thought websites struck down by the Federal government with bs reasons citing "threats to national security."

Also, I will not say that Rand Paul win for a fact. I'm saying, given that things go according to plan, he will. As it stands, he has played his cards right perfectly in the past 4 years.

Kind of like how Ron Paul was going to be the clear winner in 2008, then in 2012.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2012 3:29:44 PM
I refuse to vote for someone who has 100% the same agenda as Ron Paul, a man who has absolutely no problem with sexual harassment in the workplace.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2012 3:30:56 PM
At 11/11/2012 3:29:44 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
I refuse to vote for someone who has 100% the same agenda as Ron Paul, a man who has absolutely no problem with sexual harassment in the workplace.
Sure he does! But he lets people have control over their private property. That's good. I favor seeing fewer gender-mixed workplaces, too.
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2012 3:32:19 PM

How are you defining sexual harassment?
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2012 3:32:55 PM
I guess I was right in this thread.

When I said "Good thing all the 'Ron Paul' banners don't need to be changed too much to read 'Rand Paul.'"
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2012 3:36:35 PM
This site is overrun by moderate conservatives, radical conservatives, Libertarians, Anarchists, and flat out right-wing dumb@sses like the author of this thread. If I act like a partisan hack, I won't get away with it...and in fact, after a while, people stop using the term where its appropriate, and just dismiss me whenever they disagree with what I have to say. Whereas people like Mirza are obvious unreasonable hacks but don't get called out for it...ever. I think we're just lapsing into homogeneity, and it's dangerous for the quality of the site and the quality of our conversations.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2012 3:38:11 PM
At 11/11/2012 3:36:35 PM, 000ike wrote:
This site is overrun by moderate conservatives, radical conservatives, Libertarians, Anarchists, and flat out right-wing dumb@sses like the author of this thread. If I act like a partisan hack, I won't get away with it...and in fact, after a while, people stop using the term where its appropriate, and just dismiss me whenever they disagree with what I have to say. Whereas people like Mirza are obvious unreasonable hacks but don't get called out for it...ever. I think we're just lapsing into homogeneity, and it's dangerous for the quality of the site and the quality of our conversations.

The complaint is duly noted.

But where's the relevance to the thread?
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2012 3:39:56 PM
At 11/11/2012 3:26:46 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Iowa 2016 Straw Poll Results

"If Hillary Clinton didn"t run for President in
2016, who would you most like to see as the
Democratic nominee?"
Joe Biden: 36%
Andrew Cuomo: 14%
Elizabeth Warren: 8%
Brian Schweitzer: 4%
Mark Warner: 3%
Martin O'Malley: 2%
Deval Patrick: 0%
Someone else/Undecided: 34%

"If Mitt Romney was not a candidate in 2016, who
would you most like to see as the GOP
candidate for President?"
Mike Huckabee: 17%
Rick Santorum: 17%
Chris Christie: 16%
Rand Paul: 11%
Marco Rubio: 10%
Jeb Bush: 8%
Paul Ryan: 6%
Sarah Palin: 4%
Scott Walker: 4%
Someone else/Not sure: 8%

Funny how, according to this, Paul actually has a better shot than Rubio.
http://www.publicpolicypolling.com...

Mike Huckabee and Rick Santorum BETTER NOT FREAKIN RUN. The GOP is doomed if they run.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2012 3:40:03 PM
At 11/11/2012 3:38:11 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:

The complaint is duly noted.

But where's the relevance to the thread?

not much, the radicalism of the OP just sparked the thought,...which has actually left me slightly perturbed for a while
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2012 3:40:17 PM

No.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2012 3:45:28 PM

I too would rather live in a collapsing state with a broken economy than get my bum touched at work.
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2012 3:53:48 PM

I call out Mirza every time.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2012 3:54:41 PM
At 11/11/2012 3:45:28 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:

I too would rather live in a collapsing state with a broken economy than get my bum touched at work.

Yeah, I would. I value my bodily integrity over economic security.

The United States economy is not even broken.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2012 3:56:03 PM
At 11/11/2012 3:30:56 PM, Mirza wrote:
Sure he does! But he lets people have control over their private property. That's good. I favor seeing fewer gender-mixed workplaces, too.

Yeah, I'm sure you would, but I don't care much about your opinions then, do I?
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2012 3:56:55 PM
At 11/11/2012 3:32:19 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:

How are you defining sexual harassment?

It is unlawful to harass a person (an applicant or employee) because of that person"s sex. Harassment can include "sexual harassment" or unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, and other verbal or physical harassment of a sexual nature.

Harassment does not have to be of a sexual nature, however, and can include offensive remarks about a person"s sex. For example, it is illegal to harass a woman by making offensive comments about women in general.

Both victim and the harasser can be either a woman or a man, and the victim and harasser can be the same sex.

Although the law doesn"t prohibit simple teasing, offhand comments, or isolated incidents that are not very serious, harassment is illegal when it is so frequent or severe that it creates a hostile or offensive work environment or when it results in an adverse employment decision (such as the victim being fired or demoted).

The harasser can be the victim's supervisor, a supervisor in another area, a co-worker, or someone who is not an employee of the employer, such as a client or customer.

http://www.eeoc.gov...