Total Posts:65|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Obama Supporters Voted for Death

GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2012 3:05:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Obama supporters have no regard for life, prosperity, or liberty. They care only about gays getting government marriage benefits, free handouts, and superficial crusades for women.

14,000 civilians slaughtered by Commander-In-Chief Obama in just Afghanistan alone, not counting Yemen, Pakistan, and Somalia.

Rare Photographs Show Ground Zero of the Drone War
http://www.wired.com...

I warned Obama supporters that Obama and Obamacare is bad for the economy. They didn't listen. On day one, stocks reach lowest level in one year, companies laying people off because Obama raised the cost to employ people, gold prices skyrocket.

I told Obama supporters that Obama is a murdering psychopath war-monger. Now there's pictures of his drone strike slaughters. After Obama's reelection, he put sanctions on Iran, an act of war.

I told Obama supporters that he destroys Liberty and the Constitution. A 17 year old girl is on his Presidential kill list. Gunowners are being bombarded by Federal agents at checkpoints at record numbers. The NDAA still stands. Fox is reporting that we have just weeks of Internet freedoms before Internet regulation takes over. Everything we type on computer or cell phone is tracked, this goes beyond selective wire-tapping. Protesting has been outlawed. Storage of food for 7 days is outlawed. Gardens are now illegal with people being arrested for having a front yard garden. People are being arrested for washing their cars. In New York, it's illegal to give food to the homeless and drink big gulps. Courts have ruled that the government can put up spy cameras on your property without your knowledge or consent. Do I have to go on? This is madness.

.
.
.
.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Deathbeforedishonour
Posts: 1,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2012 3:09:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/13/2012 3:07:42 PM, Ron-Paul wrote:
Would you stop overreacting?

He is not overreacting. We have every reason to be concerned about this.
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." ~ John 1:1

Matthew 10:22- "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."
Ron-Paul
Posts: 2,557
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2012 3:11:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/13/2012 3:09:23 PM, Deathbeforedishonour wrote:
At 11/13/2012 3:07:42 PM, Ron-Paul wrote:
Would you stop overreacting?

He is not overreacting. We have every reason to be concerned about this.

Yes he is. Most (I won't say all) of this is pure bull. This is ridiculous.
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2012 3:13:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/13/2012 3:11:20 PM, Ron-Paul wrote:
At 11/13/2012 3:09:23 PM, Deathbeforedishonour wrote:
At 11/13/2012 3:07:42 PM, Ron-Paul wrote:
Would you stop overreacting?

He is not overreacting. We have every reason to be concerned about this.

Yes he is. Most (I won't say all) of this is pure bull. This is ridiculous.

I doubt that most of it is pure bull. Misrepresented, maybe, but the majority of things sound completely possible.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
Ron-Paul
Posts: 2,557
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2012 3:14:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/13/2012 3:13:16 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
At 11/13/2012 3:11:20 PM, Ron-Paul wrote:
At 11/13/2012 3:09:23 PM, Deathbeforedishonour wrote:
At 11/13/2012 3:07:42 PM, Ron-Paul wrote:
Would you stop overreacting?

He is not overreacting. We have every reason to be concerned about this.

Yes he is. Most (I won't say all) of this is pure bull. This is ridiculous.

I doubt that most of it is pure bull. Misrepresented, maybe, but the majority of things sound completely possible.

"Storage of food for 7 days is outlawed. Gardens are now illegal with people being arrested for having a front yard garden. People are being arrested for washing their cars."

LOL, cool story.
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2012 3:20:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Geo, they are tracking your posts! You are on the kill list!
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2012 3:21:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
While some of this is inflamed, a lot of it is either fact or is rooted in fact.

People who think it is nonsense are just in denial as to what is really going on in the world.
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2012 3:26:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/13/2012 3:14:23 PM, Ron-Paul wrote:
At 11/13/2012 3:13:16 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
At 11/13/2012 3:11:20 PM, Ron-Paul wrote:
At 11/13/2012 3:09:23 PM, Deathbeforedishonour wrote:
At 11/13/2012 3:07:42 PM, Ron-Paul wrote:
Would you stop overreacting?

He is not overreacting. We have every reason to be concerned about this.

Yes he is. Most (I won't say all) of this is pure bull. This is ridiculous.

I doubt that most of it is pure bull. Misrepresented, maybe, but the majority of things sound completely possible.

"Storage of food for 7 days is outlawed.

Can't find any solid sources on this, but it does appear to be an issue.

Gardens are now illegal with people being arrested for having a front yard garden.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com...

People are being arrested for washing their cars."

This is a bit odd, but one thing is not a majority.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2012 3:28:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
In response to the drone strike criticism ---->
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2012 3:29:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Woman Faces Jail for Veggie Garden in Lawn
http://abcnews.go.com...

More Than 7 Days of Food Could Send You to Guantanomo Bay Under NDAA
http://2012patriot.wordpress.com...
(Click link for tangible proof including document and Rand Paul, Judge Napolitano, and Rachel Maddow admitting it.)

San Diego Residents Face 6 Years In Prison For Washing Their Car
New environmental water rules enforced by citizen snitch program
"San Diegans could face 6 years in prison and fines of $100,000 dollars a day for washing their car in the driveway or failing to pick up dog poop under new EPA-mandated environmental regulations related to water quality."
http://www.infowars.com...

.
.
.
.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Frederick53
Posts: 1,037
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2012 3:35:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I hope you're not too naive to realize that Romney would would have been no better AT ALL. If this is what Obama gets away with while claiming that he wants peace, imagine what Romney, who is openly agressive on foreign policy, would do.
In 1975, the Second Vietnam War began -1Historygenius

Like no wonder that indian dude rejected you.- Darkkermit to royalpaladin

Social Darwinism is a justification- 1Historygenius

Equal opportunity exists, so there is no problem- EvanK
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2012 3:37:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/13/2012 3:35:23 PM, Frederick53 wrote:
I hope you're not too naive to realize that Romney would would have been no better AT ALL. If this is what Obama gets away with while claiming that he wants peace, imagine what Romney, who is openly agressive on foreign policy, would do.

Obama never advocated for peace when running for president. He only promised to get the troops out of Iraq (which he sort of is doing). However, he mainly wanted to do this to focus more resources in Afghanistan.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2012 3:42:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/13/2012 3:35:23 PM, Frederick53 wrote:
I hope you're not too naive to realize that Romney would would have been no better AT ALL. If this is what Obama gets away with while claiming that he wants peace, imagine what Romney, who is openly agressive on foreign policy, would do.

This is not about Romney. I'm saying that people should have wanted to fire and throw out Obama after what he has done and should have wanted to vote for Romney as a desperation call to hit the reset button and get someone new in office.

I guarantee you that if asked Obama supporters why they didn't vote Romney, their answer will have nothing to do with increased drone strikes and escalated war.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2012 3:43:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/13/2012 3:29:41 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Woman Faces Jail for Veggie Garden in Lawn
http://abcnews.go.com...

Did you actually read the article or just post it thinking we wouldn't? The charge was based on local complaints to Oak Park City municipalities. This had nothing to do with the national government.

More Than 7 Days of Food Could Send You to Guantanomo Bay Under NDAA
http://2012patriot.wordpress.com...
(Click link for tangible proof including document and Rand Paul, Judge Napolitano, and Rachel Maddow admitting it.)

That had nothing to do with the title...the whole article and videos were about the NDAA. The title was a false and unqualified attention-grabber.....and you knew that.

San Diego Residents Face 6 Years In Prison For Washing Their Car
New environmental water rules enforced by citizen snitch program
"San Diegans could face 6 years in prison and fines of $100,000 dollars a day for washing their car in the driveway or failing to pick up dog poop under new EPA-mandated environmental regulations related to water quality."
http://www.infowars.com...

Again, this has nothing to do with Obama. That's a water-quality regulation enacted by the EPA.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Frederick53
Posts: 1,037
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2012 3:52:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/13/2012 3:42:21 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 11/13/2012 3:35:23 PM, Frederick53 wrote:
I hope you're not too naive to realize that Romney would would have been no better AT ALL. If this is what Obama gets away with while claiming that he wants peace, imagine what Romney, who is openly agressive on foreign policy, would do.

This is not about Romney. I'm saying that people should have wanted to fire and throw out Obama after what he has done and should have wanted to vote for Romney as a desperation call to hit the reset button and get someone new in office.

I guarantee you that if asked Obama supporters why they didn't vote Romney, their answer will have nothing to do with increased drone strikes and escalated war.

But my point is that what Obama is doing in the Middle East is just like what the last 5 presidents have done there, and there's no reason to think that Romney would be better at all. They all have violent, authoritarian foreign policies. The only way to actually hit the reset button is to vote for a libertarian of some kind. But whatever, what you're saying is still mostly based on truth.
In 1975, the Second Vietnam War began -1Historygenius

Like no wonder that indian dude rejected you.- Darkkermit to royalpaladin

Social Darwinism is a justification- 1Historygenius

Equal opportunity exists, so there is no problem- EvanK
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2012 3:58:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/13/2012 3:43:10 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 11/13/2012 3:29:41 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Woman Faces Jail for Veggie Garden in Lawn
http://abcnews.go.com...

Did you actually read the article or just post it thinking we wouldn't? The charge was based on local complaints to Oak Park City municipalities. This had nothing to do with the national government.

Michelle Obama has a vegitable garden on her front lawn, and she refused to stick up for the woman. Read the article. Her silence is deafening.

More Than 7 Days of Food Could Send You to Guantanomo Bay Under NDAA
http://2012patriot.wordpress.com...
(Click link for tangible proof including document and Rand Paul, Judge Napolitano, and Rachel Maddow admitting it.)

That had nothing to do with the title...the whole article and videos were about the NDAA. The title was a false and unqualified attention-grabber.....and you knew that.

False. Read the big giant document that slaps you in the face you can't miss that says suspicious terrorist activity includes long-term prepared meals. Here's more related directly to the 7 day food storage claim.

"We"re talking about American citizens who can be taken from the United States and sent to a camp at Guantanamo Bay and held indefinitely." There are laws on the books right now that characterize who might be a terrorist: someone missing fingers on their hands is a suspect, according to the Department of Justice. Someone who has guns, someone who has ammunition that is weatherproofed, someone who has more than seven days of food in their house can be considered a potential terrorist. If you are suspected because of these activities, do you want the government to have the ability to send you to Guantanamo Bay for indefinite detention?"
-- Rand Paul (www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD1T61oTrR8)

Read more:"http://godfatherpolitics.com...

San Diego Residents Face 6 Years In Prison For Washing Their Car
New environmental water rules enforced by citizen snitch program
"San Diegans could face 6 years in prison and fines of $100,000 dollars a day for washing their car in the driveway or failing to pick up dog poop under new EPA-mandated environmental regulations related to water quality."
http://www.infowars.com...

Again, this has nothing to do with Obama. That's a water-quality regulation enacted by the EPA.

EPA under Obama's Presidency.

.
.
.
.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
lewis20
Posts: 5,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2012 4:01:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/13/2012 3:28:20 PM, 000ike wrote:
In response to the drone strike criticism ---->

Ha if it had been Bush or McCain doing this Ike would be against it, but since it's Obama Ike will find a way to defend the indefensible.

The video is awful, no one argues there isn't collateral damage in war, the argument is that the needless war shouldn't be fought in the first place. No one is saying our drones should be killing without collateral damage, were saying the drones shouldn't be killing anyone.
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2012 4:10:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
1. We will be out of Afghanistan by the end of his term.
2. Yes, there are drone strikes and they are wrong.
3. Most economists agree that the actions Obama took have helped the economy.
4. Obamacare has greatly increased the amount of people insured and has given patients the right to not be barred from being insured for a pre-existing condition.
5. "A 17 year old girl is on his Presidential kill list." Citation needed.
6. Guns are not being banned. Obama even lifted the ban on carrying guns in national parks.
7. The NDAA does not grant indefinite detention without trial. That power already existed before the bill. There is a new NDAA being drafted for 2013 which does not include the clause. In the mean time, Obama has not exercised the power. Obama is the one who ended torture and declared the closure of Guantanamo Bay. Unfortunately, congress needs to approve the funds needed for closing it and it has refused to do so.
8. The internet regulation, which you said in another thread would remove all websites allowing free thought, is incorrect and absurd.
9. The things on your cellphone are not tracked unless a court ordered warrant says so or you are a suspected terrorist. The things on your computer are not tracked besides things you post in a public area which the government had a reason to investigate. The government simply does not have the resources to view and digest everyone's activity.
10. Protesting has not been outlawed.
11. Storage of food for 7 days has not been outlawed.
12. Gardens have not been outlawed.
13. Washing your car has not been outlawed.
14. There are places where it's illegal to feed the homeless. It's injustice. Obama has nothing to do with it.
15. "Courts have ruled that the government can put up spy cameras on your property without your knowledge or consent." Citation needed.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2012 4:11:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Btw, as you probably know, I did not vote for Obama. And I would not. But you have some pretty ridiculously falsifiable claims here that need picking apart.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2012 4:13:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/13/2012 3:28:20 PM, 000ike wrote:
In response to the drone strike criticism ---->

Did you really reference the father of modern conservatism as a response?
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2012 4:16:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/13/2012 4:01:02 PM, lewis20 wrote:
At 11/13/2012 3:28:20 PM, 000ike wrote:
In response to the drone strike criticism ---->

Ha if it had been Bush or McCain doing this Ike would be against it, but since it's Obama Ike will find a way to defend the indefensible.

lol Yeah....I'm a such a partisan hack because I'd criticize Bush for it, and I'd criticize Bush for it because I'm such a partisan hack. Do you actually have a warrant for all these assumptions you have about my behavior or do you pull them out of a hat based on what you'd expect? I'd like you to point to at least ONE accusation I leveled against George Bush that I turned around and didn't level against Obama or defended Obama for. In fact, I've never even found some way to call or even think of Nixon as an evil murderer despite his stern execution of the Vietnam War.

The video is awful, no one argues there isn't collateral damage in war, the argument is that the needless war shouldn't be fought in the first place. No one is saying our drones should be killing without collateral damage, were saying the drones shouldn't be killing anyone.

If that was your argument, you wouldn't invoke emotive images and stories of innocent victims... Because if your argument was that "it shouldn't kill anyone", then that would take much of the "bite" out it wouldn't it? Most people would see it is an asset for counter-terrorism, and so long as it is eliminating terrorists and destroying terrorist groups without putting American lives in danger, it would be a good thing. You, like Geo, depend on the negative side-affect of drone strikes to gather opinion against it, deceptively making it an issue about the supposed reckless murder of civilians.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
lewis20
Posts: 5,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2012 4:20:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Swung a little too far on defense of Obama freedo , ndaa does explicitly allow for indefinite detention, whether or not they could already do it is irrelevant. Also torture hasn't ended under Obama, extraordinary rendition is alive and well in this administration.
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
lewis20
Posts: 5,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2012 4:22:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Ikea what's one thing you disagree with Obama on?
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2012 4:23:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/13/2012 4:16:42 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 11/13/2012 4:01:02 PM, lewis20 wrote:
At 11/13/2012 3:28:20 PM, 000ike wrote:
In response to the drone strike criticism ---->

Ha if it had been Bush or McCain doing this Ike would be against it, but since it's Obama Ike will find a way to defend the indefensible.

lol Yeah....I'm a such a partisan hack because I'd criticize Bush for it, and I'd criticize Bush for it because I'm such a partisan hack. Do you actually have a warrant for all these assumptions you have about my behavior or do you pull them out of a hat based on what you'd expect? I'd like you to point to at least ONE accusation I leveled against George Bush that I turned around and didn't level against Obama or defended Obama for. In fact, I've never even found some way to call or even think of Nixon as an evil murderer despite his stern execution of the Vietnam War.

Seriously....Nixon ended the Vietnam war, while Kennedy was the one starting it. Plus, it pretty much sounds like your doing this right here.

The video is awful, no one argues there isn't collateral damage in war, the argument is that the needless war shouldn't be fought in the first place. No one is saying our drones should be killing without collateral damage, were saying the drones shouldn't be killing anyone.

If that was your argument, you wouldn't invoke emotive images and stories of innocent victims... Because if your argument was that "it shouldn't kill anyone", then that would take much of the "bite" out it wouldn't it? Most people would see it is an asset for counter-terrorism, and so long as it is eliminating terrorists and destroying terrorist groups without putting American lives in danger, it would be a good thing. You, like Geo, depend on the negative side-affect of drone strikes to gather opinion against it, deceptively making it an issue about the supposed reckless murder of civilians.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
Frederick53
Posts: 1,037
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2012 4:28:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/13/2012 4:23:15 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 11/13/2012 4:16:42 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 11/13/2012 4:01:02 PM, lewis20 wrote:
At 11/13/2012 3:28:20 PM, 000ike wrote:
In response to the drone strike criticism ---->

Ha if it had been Bush or McCain doing this Ike would be against it, but since it's Obama Ike will find a way to defend the indefensible.

lol Yeah....I'm a such a partisan hack because I'd criticize Bush for it, and I'd criticize Bush for it because I'm such a partisan hack. Do you actually have a warrant for all these assumptions you have about my behavior or do you pull them out of a hat based on what you'd expect? I'd like you to point to at least ONE accusation I leveled against George Bush that I turned around and didn't level against Obama or defended Obama for. In fact, I've never even found some way to call or even think of Nixon as an evil murderer despite his stern execution of the Vietnam War.

Seriously....Nixon ended the Vietnam war, while Kennedy was the one starting it. Plus, it pretty much sounds like your doing this right here.

Well... Nixon also murdered 750,000 Cambodian civilians and catapulted the Khmer Rouge into power. So Ike certainly has a point when he says that he COULD be calling Nixon an evil murderer.

The video is awful, no one argues there isn't collateral damage in war, the argument is that the needless war shouldn't be fought in the first place. No one is saying our drones should be killing without collateral damage, were saying the drones shouldn't be killing anyone.

If that was your argument, you wouldn't invoke emotive images and stories of innocent victims... Because if your argument was that "it shouldn't kill anyone", then that would take much of the "bite" out it wouldn't it? Most people would see it is an asset for counter-terrorism, and so long as it is eliminating terrorists and destroying terrorist groups without putting American lives in danger, it would be a good thing. You, like Geo, depend on the negative side-affect of drone strikes to gather opinion against it, deceptively making it an issue about the supposed reckless murder of civilians.
In 1975, the Second Vietnam War began -1Historygenius

Like no wonder that indian dude rejected you.- Darkkermit to royalpaladin

Social Darwinism is a justification- 1Historygenius

Equal opportunity exists, so there is no problem- EvanK
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2012 4:30:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/13/2012 4:28:01 PM, Frederick53 wrote:
At 11/13/2012 4:23:15 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 11/13/2012 4:16:42 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 11/13/2012 4:01:02 PM, lewis20 wrote:
At 11/13/2012 3:28:20 PM, 000ike wrote:
In response to the drone strike criticism ---->

Ha if it had been Bush or McCain doing this Ike would be against it, but since it's Obama Ike will find a way to defend the indefensible.

lol Yeah....I'm a such a partisan hack because I'd criticize Bush for it, and I'd criticize Bush for it because I'm such a partisan hack. Do you actually have a warrant for all these assumptions you have about my behavior or do you pull them out of a hat based on what you'd expect? I'd like you to point to at least ONE accusation I leveled against George Bush that I turned around and didn't level against Obama or defended Obama for. In fact, I've never even found some way to call or even think of Nixon as an evil murderer despite his stern execution of the Vietnam War.

Seriously....Nixon ended the Vietnam war, while Kennedy was the one starting it. Plus, it pretty much sounds like your doing this right here.

Well... Nixon also murdered 750,000 Cambodian civilians and catapulted the Khmer Rouge into power. So Ike certainly has a point when he says that he COULD be calling Nixon an evil murderer.

Well sure, but why single out a Republican president. Thought a bunch of sh1t was done under Kennedy and lyndon johnson.


The video is awful, no one argues there isn't collateral damage in war, the argument is that the needless war shouldn't be fought in the first place. No one is saying our drones should be killing without collateral damage, were saying the drones shouldn't be killing anyone.

If that was your argument, you wouldn't invoke emotive images and stories of innocent victims... Because if your argument was that "it shouldn't kill anyone", then that would take much of the "bite" out it wouldn't it? Most people would see it is an asset for counter-terrorism, and so long as it is eliminating terrorists and destroying terrorist groups without putting American lives in danger, it would be a good thing. You, like Geo, depend on the negative side-affect of drone strikes to gather opinion against it, deceptively making it an issue about the supposed reckless murder of civilians.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
Frederick53
Posts: 1,037
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2012 4:32:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/13/2012 4:30:34 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 11/13/2012 4:28:01 PM, Frederick53 wrote:
At 11/13/2012 4:23:15 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 11/13/2012 4:16:42 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 11/13/2012 4:01:02 PM, lewis20 wrote:
At 11/13/2012 3:28:20 PM, 000ike wrote:
In response to the drone strike criticism ---->

Ha if it had been Bush or McCain doing this Ike would be against it, but since it's Obama Ike will find a way to defend the indefensible.

lol Yeah....I'm a such a partisan hack because I'd criticize Bush for it, and I'd criticize Bush for it because I'm such a partisan hack. Do you actually have a warrant for all these assumptions you have about my behavior or do you pull them out of a hat based on what you'd expect? I'd like you to point to at least ONE accusation I leveled against George Bush that I turned around and didn't level against Obama or defended Obama for. In fact, I've never even found some way to call or even think of Nixon as an evil murderer despite his stern execution of the Vietnam War.

Seriously....Nixon ended the Vietnam war, while Kennedy was the one starting it. Plus, it pretty much sounds like your doing this right here.

Well... Nixon also murdered 750,000 Cambodian civilians and catapulted the Khmer Rouge into power. So Ike certainly has a point when he says that he COULD be calling Nixon an evil murderer.

Well sure, but why single out a Republican president. Thought a bunch of sh1t was done under Kennedy and lyndon johnson.

Very true.


The video is awful, no one argues there isn't collateral damage in war, the argument is that the needless war shouldn't be fought in the first place. No one is saying our drones should be killing without collateral damage, were saying the drones shouldn't be killing anyone.

If that was your argument, you wouldn't invoke emotive images and stories of innocent victims... Because if your argument was that "it shouldn't kill anyone", then that would take much of the "bite" out it wouldn't it? Most people would see it is an asset for counter-terrorism, and so long as it is eliminating terrorists and destroying terrorist groups without putting American lives in danger, it would be a good thing. You, like Geo, depend on the negative side-affect of drone strikes to gather opinion against it, deceptively making it an issue about the supposed reckless murder of civilians.
In 1975, the Second Vietnam War began -1Historygenius

Like no wonder that indian dude rejected you.- Darkkermit to royalpaladin

Social Darwinism is a justification- 1Historygenius

Equal opportunity exists, so there is no problem- EvanK
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2012 4:32:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
For my sake and the sake of a comfortable life for the next four years, I hope youre right, Freedo.

Things have gotten so bad, hey by all means, PLEASE prove me wrong.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2012 4:35:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/13/2012 4:32:51 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
For my sake and the sake of a comfortable life for the next four years, I hope youre right, Freedo.

Things have gotten so bad, hey by all means, PLEASE prove me wrong.

What, in your life, has actually gotten worse under Obama?
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord