Agenda 21

Deathbeforedishonour
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2012 6:53:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I find no fault in it.
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." ~ John 1:1

Matthew 10:22- "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2012 6:54:17 PM
Agenda 21 is real. Kentucky and Tennesse legislatures have banned Agenda 21 from their state. The U.N. is trying to takeover, it already fully occupies Austin, Texas.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2012 6:56:29 PM
At 11/14/2012 6:53:09 PM, Deathbeforedishonour wrote:
I find no fault in it.

Is this a joke? The U.N. forcing people into cities, then outlawing private property, then force you into small jailcell-sized homes to "save the Earth."
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
pozessed
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2012 6:59:12 PM
I find no fault in it.

You think consumption of lethal chemicals has no faults, even though medical science suggests differently?
Deathbeforedishonour
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2012 7:08:37 PM
At 11/14/2012 6:56:29 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
I find no fault in it.

Is this a joke? The U.N. forcing people into cities, then outlawing private property, then force you into small jailcell-sized homes to "save the Earth."

*Does more research* ..... Never mind, it is a vicious assault on our liberty!
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." ~ John 1:1

Matthew 10:22- "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."
Deathbeforedishonour
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2012 7:09:34 PM
At 11/14/2012 6:59:12 PM, pozessed wrote:
I find no fault in it.

You think consumption of lethal chemicals has no faults, even though medical science suggests differently?
I wouldn't know. I just read the wiki.

pozessed
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2012 7:16:34 PM
This was the first thing I saw on agenda 21, which inspired the post.
https://www.youtube.com...

I watched this video after I wrote this and got a little bit more detail.
pozessed
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2012 11:31:00 AM
At 11/14/2012 7:16:34 PM, pozessed wrote:
This was the first thing I saw on agenda 21, which inspired the post.

I watched this video after I wrote this and got a little bit more detail.

Any thoughts on these videos?
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2012 1:28:44 PM
It is in no way bad, simply because nations choose whether to sign to it or not, nations decide whether to have it or not, and if appointed it is done via democracy. The Agenda 21 News is scaremongers not understanding how the UN motions work anymore than a pinkie swear. It's like saying "this is what we're aiming towards, any chance you can come roughly towards it?" in a small meek voice to the bully in the playground. It is voluntary and non-binding, meaning, if signed, no-one has to do anything.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
pozessed
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2012 1:40:23 PM
At 11/15/2012 1:28:44 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
It is in no way bad, simply because nations choose whether to sign to it or not, nations decide whether to have it or not, and if appointed it is done via democracy. The Agenda 21 News is scaremongers not understanding how the UN motions work anymore than a pinkie swear. It's like saying "this is what we're aiming towards, any chance you can come roughly towards it?" in a small meek voice to the bully in the playground. It is voluntary and non-binding, meaning, if signed, no-one has to do anything.

You think that the peoples vote actually matters compared to the governments vote?
If governments vote those proposals in majorities have reason to worry.
Not to mention some of these proposals have already been put in place.