Anybody watch polipop?

darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2012 6:58:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
#

Adam Kokesh starts lighting up marijuana right during the discussion. But its a pretty cool discussion where a bunch of the best youtube political commentaries come together and discuss politics.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
jat93
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2012 8:04:36 PM
I watch the debates/conversations and Caffeinated. Caffeinated is funny, witty, and way more honest than any major American media station, but that's not saying much I guess.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2012 8:03:40 AM
Did you just put The Amazing Atheist and "best political commentators" in the same post?
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2012 11:56:03 PM
At 11/15/2012 6:58:03 PM, darkkermit wrote:
#

Adam Kokesh starts lighting up marijuana right during the discussion. But its a pretty cool discussion where a bunch of the best youtube political commentaries come together and discuss politics.

I don't really mind that I un-buried this post, I was gone a few days.

I have watched it before, but usually cannot really because of my limited bandwidth. The Amazing Atheist has more credibility here and is better than he originally comes off with. It's interesting to watch.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan