Jump to topic:

50 States: Secessionists RETURN to America

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2012 2:39:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The secessionists do not want to secede from America, the secessionists want to reconstitute the republic and return to America. The United States Federal government has been taken over by the internationalists and foreign banks.

Bankers Declare U.S. & Europe Conquered
http://www.infowars.com...

"The right of the people to reconstitute their government if it becomes oppressive and onerous is clearly outlined in the Declaration of Independence.

"That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

Preamble, Declaration of Independence, July 4, 1776.

In the aftermath of petitions from all 50 states to secede being posted on the White House website and signed by over a million Americans, the secessionist movement has been portrayed as anti-American, unpatriotic and even treasonous. In reality, as Ron Paul has emphasized, it is as American as apple pie and George Washington.

The most popular petition out of all 50 that have been posted on the White House website applies to Texas and reads as follows;

"The US continues to suffer economic difficulties stemming from the federal government"s neglect to reform domestic and foreign spending. The citizens of the US suffer from blatant abuses of their rights such as the NDAA, the TSA, etc. Given that the state of Texas maintains a balanced budget and is the 15th largest economy in the world, it is practically feasible for Texas to withdraw from the union, and to do so would protect it"s citizens" standard of living and re-secure their rights and liberties in accordance with the original ideas and beliefs of our founding fathers which are no longer being reflected by the federal government.""
http://www.infowars.com...
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2012 12:21:16 AM
At 11/17/2012 10:02:32 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
Geo do you support any government?

He's a fascist libertarian. His words.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2012 12:26:13 AM
At 11/18/2012 12:21:16 AM, socialpinko wrote:

Is this post supposed to be an intellectual response to the OP or just ideological regurgitation.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2012 12:30:00 AM
At 11/18/2012 12:26:13 AM, sadolite wrote:

Is this post supposed to be an intellectual response to the OP or just ideological regurgitation.

It was a response to WSA's question. Geo has seriously described himself as a fascist libertarian. Problem?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2012 7:28:48 AM
At 11/18/2012 12:30:00 AM, socialpinko wrote:
It was a response to WSA's question. Geo has seriously described himself as a fascist libertarian. Problem?

Not quite. Anarcho-Fascist and Libertarian Totalitarian. I've moved far from Anarchy over the past year.

To those asking if I support government. I support a limited government. This thread is about reastablishing America, not breaking away from it. I think my title and OP was clear.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2012 8:47:51 AM
At 11/18/2012 12:26:13 AM, sadolite wrote:

Reviewing thred..................Um no, my bad.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Kinesis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2012 9:36:17 AM
At 11/18/2012 7:28:48 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

Not quite. Anarcho-Fascist and Libertarian Totalitarian. I've moved far from Anarchy over the past year.

To those asking if I support government. I support a limited government. This thread is about reastablishing America, not breaking away from it. I think my title and OP was clear.

I'm genuinely curious. Don't you think that any centralised power structure is likely to be manipulated or controlled by the shapeshifting aliens, or don't you believe in that anymore?
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 12:52:01 AM
At 11/18/2012 11:12:58 PM, Mr_Anon wrote:
As I noted in the "Impeach Obama" topic, Obama won the election. Get over it.

You have no knowledge. Obama doesn't represent America. Maybe if he was at least the President of America and not a servant to international bankers and foreign interests, I wouldn't be so opposed to his reelection.

Btw, I'm not a Romney supporter. You need to expand your level of thought if you think it's about two sides being against eachother and one side getting mad because their guy lost. I didn't vote for Romney... or Obama. Understand that.

You need to think long and hard about the state of America, who owns it, who is controlling it's legislation, and is the legislation Constitutional. There's a reason that all these laws violate the Constitution.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
DontTreadOnMe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 4:10:47 AM
At 11/19/2012 12:52:01 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

You have no knowledge. Obama doesn't represent America. Maybe if he was at least the President of America and not a servant to international bankers and foreign interests, I wouldn't be so opposed to his reelection.

Btw, I'm not a Romney supporter. You need to expand your level of thought if you think it's about two sides being against eachother and one side getting mad because their guy lost. I didn't vote for Romney... or Obama. Understand that.

You need to think long and hard about the state of America, who owns it, who is controlling it's legislation, and is the legislation Constitutional. There's a reason that all these laws violate the Constitution.

^^
Mr_Anon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 10:33:29 AM

I don't care whether you don't like Obama. He won, with plurality of the people and a majority of voters, with an electoral landslide. Get over it.

I know exactly who you supported, and he had a snowball's chance in hell of winning the Republican nomination. Again, get over it.

Don't like the laws being passed? Move to another country. Free market!
1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 10:59:48 AM
A bunch of illegal immigrants voted. Voter ID laws were not enforced in Florida.

http://www.independentsentinel.com...

They must redo the election.
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 11:22:38 AM
At 11/19/2012 10:33:29 AM, Mr_Anon wrote:

I don't care whether you don't like Obama. He won, with plurality of the people and a majority of voters, with an electoral landslide. Get over it.

Obama won with a sliver of the popular vote, voter fraud, and a largely uneducated base. I guarantee you that 99% of the Obama voters have no clue about what happened in Libya, what the NDAA is, or who Zbigniew Brzezinski is. GUARANTEED.

Btw, Kim Jong Il/Un is supported by a majority of the populace and Hitler was elected by a majority. Youre the guy in Nazi Germany telling the Jews to "get over it, Hitler won."

I know exactly who you supported, and he had a snowball's chance in hell of winning the Republican nomination. Again, get over it.

No, you stop being complicit with an America that installs a foreign dictator while the Constitution burns up in flames.

No, don't tell me to move out of my house just because a regime of invaders took over my neighborhood and robbed my house. YOU get out of my country, you support the fascist regime of invaders.

I live in the country that George Washington established.

-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Mr_Anon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 11:23:06 AM
At 11/19/2012 10:59:48 AM, 1dustpelt wrote:
A bunch of illegal immigrants voted. Voter ID laws were not enforced in Florida.

http://www.independentsentinel.com...

They must redo the election.

Although I am heavily skeptical of the source, even without Florida, Obama won fair and square. Get over it.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 11:43:28 AM
At 11/19/2012 11:23:06 AM, Mr_Anon wrote:
Although I am heavily skeptical of the source, even without Florida, Obama won fair and square. Get over it.

Fair and square? Is this some kind of joke? 3,000 dead people voted for Obama in North Carolina, his campaign told people to vote twice, and counties in Ohio were declaring winners before the votes were all in. Fact. Voting watchdog groups have confirmed this.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 12:11:35 PM
At 11/19/2012 11:45:30 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
What is a Libertarian Totalitarian? Does that mean you advocate using the free market to destroy people's lives?

Take look at my ideal state created on NationStates.net:

"After managing my nation for a few weeks on the political theory simulator NationStates, it has reached a status which was rather quite accurate and in line with my Libertarian Totalitarian ideals."

The Federal Republic of Geosymposia
http://www.nationstates.net...

Motto: "Condemned to be Free"
Category: Libertarian Police State
Civil Rights: Excessive / Economy: Good / Political Freedoms: Few

"The Federal Republic of Geosymposia is a large, socially progressive nation, renowned for its absence of drug laws. Its hard-nosed, cynical population of 77 million are proud of their wide-ranging civil freedoms, and those who aren't tend to be dragged off the streets by men in dark suits and hustled into cars with tinted windows."

Surveillance cameras are banned.
Elections are outlawed.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 12:13:33 PM
At 11/19/2012 12:11:35 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 11/19/2012 11:45:30 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
What is a Libertarian Totalitarian? Does that mean you advocate using the free market to destroy people's lives?

Take look at my ideal state created on NationStates.net:

"After managing my nation for a few weeks on the political theory simulator NationStates, it has reached a status which was rather quite accurate and in line with my Libertarian Totalitarian ideals."

The Federal Republic of Geosymposia
http://www.nationstates.net...

"The Federal Republic of Geosymposia is a large, socially progressive nation, renowned for its absence of drug laws. Its hard-nosed, cynical population of 77 million are proud of their wide-ranging civil freedoms, and those who aren't tend to be dragged off the streets by men in dark suits and hustled into cars with tinted windows."

Surveillance cameras are banned.
Elections are outlawed.

LOOOOL

Surveillance cameras are banned but you get killed by the government if you don't work hard in your ideal state?

You probably worship Pinochet and Hitler.
Mr_Anon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 12:28:50 PM
At 11/19/2012 11:43:28 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 11/19/2012 11:23:06 AM, Mr_Anon wrote:

Fair and square? Is this some kind of joke? 3,000 dead people voted for Obama in North Carolina, his campaign told people to vote twice, and counties in Ohio were declaring winners before the votes were all in. Fact. Voting watchdog groups have confirmed this.

Do you have a source for 3000 dead people voting for Obama? That kind of information is not public. And lots of states declare winners before all the votes are counted, that doesn't mean anything. Arizona votes are still being counted, but they called the state for Romney long ago.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 12:29:27 PM
At 11/19/2012 royalpaladin wrote:
At 11/19/2012 GeoLaureate8 wrote:

LOOOL

Surveillance cameras are banned but you get killed by the government if you don't work hard in your ideal state?

False. Where does it say that the government kills those who don't work hard? Nowhere.

It says Civil Liberties: Excessive. Whats the issue here.

-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Mr_Anon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 12:35:40 PM
At 11/19/2012 11:22:38 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 11/19/2012 10:33:29 AM, Mr_Anon wrote:

Obama won with a sliver of the popular vote, voter fraud, and a largely uneducated base. I guarantee you that 99% of the Obama voters have no clue about what happened in Libya, what the NDAA is, or who Zbigniew Brzezinski is. GUARANTEED.

Your voter fraud claim is unsubstantiated. Voter fraud has been negligible over the last decade. I'd also like you to substantiate what you claim is "Guaranteed". Do you have numbers to back this up?

Btw, Kim Jong Il/Un is supported by a majority of the populace and Hitler was elected by a majority. Youre the guy in Nazi Germany telling the Jews to "get over it, Hitler won."

Comparisons to Hitler and North Korea? It's about time. And in case you don't know, Hitler did not get elected by a majority. He held a slim plurality and orchestrated a military coup. North Korea does not have free elections, so that's not relevant.

No, you stop being complicit with an America that installs a foreign dictator while the Constitution burns up in flames.

Now Obama's "foreign" and a "dictator"? This keeps getting better and better! Lol.

No, don't tell me to move out of my house just because a regime of invaders took over my neighborhood and robbed my house. YOU get out of my country, you support the fascist regime of invaders.

You support a racist, homophobic hate-mongerer. What was it your idol said about people upset with Texas jailing its gay population? "Move to another state."
Obamacare is the law of the land. Deal with it or move to Mexico.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 12:41:51 PM
At 11/19/2012 12:28:50 PM, Mr_Anon wrote:
Do you have a source for 3000 dead people voting for Obama? That kind of information is not public.

http://www.carolinatransparency.com...
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Mr_Anon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 12:46:00 PM
At 11/19/2012 12:41:51 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 11/19/2012 12:28:50 PM, Mr_Anon wrote:
Do you have a source for 3000 dead people voting for Obama? That kind of information is not public.

http://www.carolinatransparency.com...

Except those people weren't dead: http://www.pewstates.org...

About 30 seconds on Google would tell you that. But as our fascist dictator would say, please proceed.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 12:52:37 PM
At 11/19/2012 12:29:27 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

LOOOL

False. Where does it say that the government kills those who don't work hard? Nowhere.

You have got to be kidding me. Did you even read what you posted?
LOL, my bad. You're killing people for not liking civil liberties. LOLOLOL That's so messed up.
Mr_Anon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 12:56:34 PM
At 11/19/2012 12:52:37 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

LOOOL

LOL, my bad. You're killing people for not liking civil liberties. LOLOLOL That's so messed up.

And might I add, Orwellian.

Everybody, Wake Up! This guy Geolaurite is clearly a paid shill of Ron Paul and his Neo-Nazi friends!
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 1:00:03 PM
At 11/19/2012 12:56:34 PM, Mr_Anon wrote:
At 11/19/2012 12:52:37 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

LOOOL

And might I add, Orwellian.

Everybody, Wake Up! This guy Geolaurite is clearly a paid shill of Ron Paul and his Neo-Nazi friends!

You know what's even better? This guy believes in insane theories that claim that the Illuminati and NWO want to dominate the Earth politically, and his ideal society is a dictatorship. LMAO Geo is a crackpot.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 2:59:56 PM
Neither of you are being intellectually honest. I cannot make it any clearer: I advocate a zero-tolerance for fascism policy. You two are twisting it and saying that ZERO-TOLERANCE FOR FASCISM = Fascism. Come on. You are saying that up is down.

And to call me a neo-Nazi for strongly opposing fascism is downright asinine.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Mr_Anon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 3:01:38 PM
At 11/19/2012 2:59:56 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Neither of you are being intellectually honest. I cannot make it any clearer: I advocate a zero-tolerance for fascism policy. You two are twisting it and saying that ZERO-TOLERANCE FOR FASCISM = Fascism. Come on. You are saying that up is down.

And to call me a neo-Nazi for strongly opposing fascism is downright asinine.

I did not call you a neo-Nazi, I merely pointed out that you were a paid shill of Ron Paul and his neo-Nazi friends. And btw, I'm not the one who called you an "Anarcho-fascist". You were.