Total Posts:73|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Should Obama be impeached?

imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2012 4:41:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
No.........

And im saying no to this thread and to Obama being impeached.

*lies low to wait for something stupid to be said*
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2012 4:42:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
For what?
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2012 4:47:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Yes. I would explain why, but Imabench and his goons will terrorize me and put my reasons on the WS just because he won't agree with them.

I thus cannot contribute to this thread :(
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,339
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2012 4:52:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/17/2012 4:47:14 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Yes. I would explain why, but Imabench and his goons will terrorize me and put my reasons on the WS just because he won't agree with them.

I thus cannot contribute to this thread :(

This is the perfect thread for you RP.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2012 4:52:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/17/2012 4:42:12 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
For what?
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2012 4:54:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/17/2012 4:47:14 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Yes. I would explain why, but Imabench and his goons will terrorize me and put my reasons on the WS just because he won't agree with them.

I thus cannot contribute to this thread :(

Oh c'mon. We don't judge...
#FeeltheFreezerBern
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2012 5:00:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/17/2012 4:47:14 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Yes. I would explain why, but Imabench and his goons will terrorize me and put my reasons on the WS just because he won't agree with them.

I thus cannot contribute to this thread :(

OMG I GOT ROYAL TO SHUT UP FOR ONCE!!!!!
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2012 5:01:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/17/2012 5:00:02 PM, imabench wrote:
At 11/17/2012 4:47:14 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Yes. I would explain why, but Imabench and his goons will terrorize me and put my reasons on the WS just because he won't agree with them.

I thus cannot contribute to this thread :(

OMG I GOT ROYAL TO SHUT UP FOR ONCE!!!!!

I hope you're thrilled with your attempts to squash free thought.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,339
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2012 5:02:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/17/2012 5:00:02 PM, imabench wrote:
At 11/17/2012 4:47:14 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Yes. I would explain why, but Imabench and his goons will terrorize me and put my reasons on the WS just because he won't agree with them.

I thus cannot contribute to this thread :(

OMG I GOT ROYAL TO SHUT UP FOR ONCE!!!!!

shame on you.
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2012 5:02:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/17/2012 4:47:14 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Yes. I would explain why, but Imabench and his goons will terrorize me and put my reasons on the WS just because he won't agree with them.

I thus cannot contribute to this thread :(

Why don't you just ignore them?
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2012 5:05:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/17/2012 4:42:12 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
For what?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2012 5:05:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/17/2012 5:01:45 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
At 11/17/2012 5:00:02 PM, imabench wrote:
At 11/17/2012 4:47:14 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Yes. I would explain why, but Imabench and his goons will terrorize me and put my reasons on the WS just because he won't agree with them.

I thus cannot contribute to this thread :(

OMG I GOT ROYAL TO SHUT UP FOR ONCE!!!!!

I hope you're thrilled with your attempts to squash free thought.

You do realize im just playing along with her insane conspiracy theory right?
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Microsuck
Posts: 1,562
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2012 5:14:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Yes

http://www.impeachobamacampaign.com...
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2012 5:17:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/17/2012 5:05:39 PM, imabench wrote:
At 11/17/2012 5:01:45 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
At 11/17/2012 5:00:02 PM, imabench wrote:
At 11/17/2012 4:47:14 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Yes. I would explain why, but Imabench and his goons will terrorize me and put my reasons on the WS just because he won't agree with them.

I thus cannot contribute to this thread :(

OMG I GOT ROYAL TO SHUT UP FOR ONCE!!!!!

I hope you're thrilled with your attempts to squash free thought.

You do realize im just playing along with her insane conspiracy theory right?

Yes, we need to squash imabench's free speech because his speech squashes free speech.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2012 5:24:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/17/2012 5:14:22 PM, Microsuck wrote:
Yes

http://www.impeachobamacampaign.com...

Some of those reasons are some of the dumbest reasons to call for his impeachment ive ever seen.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2012 5:29:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Anyway, to get back to the topic at hand, Obama should be impeached.

He's gutted civil liberties, made war in direct opposition to the War Powers Act, and of course, is involved with the sex slave trade.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
DanT
Posts: 5,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2012 5:30:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/17/2012 4:33:19 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
Discuss.

Yes. He violated the constitution on a number of occasions. He broke his oath of office, which is perjury. There is a reason the Presidency has an oath of office. Like with witnesses in a trial, breaking that oath is perjury. He is bound by the oath of office, and breaking that oath means impeachment. That was the original belief, held by those who wrote and established the constitution.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
DanT
Posts: 5,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2012 5:42:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/17/2012 5:30:07 PM, DanT wrote:
At 11/17/2012 4:33:19 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
Discuss.

Yes. He violated the constitution on a number of occasions. He broke his oath of office, which is perjury. There is a reason the Presidency has an oath of office. Like with witnesses in a trial, breaking that oath is perjury. He is bound by the oath of office, and breaking that oath means impeachment. That was the original belief, held by those who wrote and established the constitution.

also one of the states could accuse him of treason against their state, than he congress would have to vote to impeach him on the grounds of treason so he may stand trial for the crime. The punishment for treason is defined by congress, but the crime of treason is defined by the constitution. "The constitution defines treason as levying War against [the federated states], or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort." Article 4 section 2 also says that "A Person charged in any State with Treason... [shall be] removed to the State having Jurisdiction of the Crime". In other words, the States have jurisdiction over cases of treason.

A state could also charge him with a misdemeanor, or some other crime. If he is charged with any crime what so ever, it's grounds for impeachment, so he can answer for those crimes in court.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
sadolite
Posts: 8,842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2012 6:09:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
You do realize if Obama was successfully impeached< Biden would become president.

Carful what you ask for you just might get it
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,339
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2012 6:42:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/17/2012 6:09:27 PM, sadolite wrote:
You do realize if Obama was successfully impeached< Biden would become president.

Carful what you ask for you just might get it

Biden is Obama's assassination protection.
TheElderScroll
Posts: 643
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2012 7:24:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/17/2012 6:09:27 PM, sadolite wrote:
You do realize if Obama was successfully impeached< Biden would become president.

Carful what you ask for you just might get it

The he/she will go for Biden, who is next in line? House Speaker?
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2012 7:51:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/17/2012 4:47:14 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Yes. I would explain why, but Imabench and his goons will terrorize me and put my reasons on the WS just because he won't agree with them.

I thus cannot contribute to this thread :(

Coward.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2012 8:03:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/17/2012 7:51:55 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 11/17/2012 4:47:14 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Yes. I would explain why, but Imabench and his goons will terrorize me and put my reasons on the WS just because he won't agree with them.

I thus cannot contribute to this thread :(

Coward.

Blame imabench for stifling freedom of discussion on DDO.
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2012 8:05:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/17/2012 6:09:27 PM, sadolite wrote:
You do realize if Obama was successfully impeached< Biden would become president.

Carful what you ask for you just might get it

valid point of view
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2012 8:06:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/17/2012 8:03:43 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 11/17/2012 7:51:55 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 11/17/2012 4:47:14 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Yes. I would explain why, but Imabench and his goons will terrorize me and put my reasons on the WS just because he won't agree with them.

I thus cannot contribute to this thread :(

Coward.

Blame imabench for stifling freedom of discussion on DDO.

Blame Royal for being so much of a b*tch that in her head nobody can ever poke fun at anyone else and everyone has to be treated as if theyre perfect.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
emospongebob527
Posts: 790
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2012 8:25:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/17/2012 5:00:02 PM, imabench wrote:
At 11/17/2012 4:47:14 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Yes. I would explain why, but Imabench and his goons will terrorize me and put my reasons on the WS just because he won't agree with them.

I thus cannot contribute to this thread :(

OMG I GOT ROYAL TO SHUT UP FOR ONCE!!!!!

You didn't get her to shutup you bafoon she just didn't feel like instigating a conflict.
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2012 8:26:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/17/2012 8:05:22 PM, imabench wrote:
At 11/17/2012 6:09:27 PM, sadolite wrote:
You do realize if Obama was successfully impeached< Biden would become president.

Carful what you ask for you just might get it

valid point of view

i think biden would be kind of a cool president, but i want him to be president for all the wrong reasons.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2012 8:26:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/17/2012 8:06:35 PM, imabench wrote:
At 11/17/2012 8:03:43 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 11/17/2012 7:51:55 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 11/17/2012 4:47:14 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Yes. I would explain why, but Imabench and his goons will terrorize me and put my reasons on the WS just because he won't agree with them.

I thus cannot contribute to this thread :(

Coward.

Blame imabench for stifling freedom of discussion on DDO.

Blame Royal for being so much of a b*tch that in her head nobody can ever poke fun at anyone else and everyone has to be treated as if theyre perfect.

Is there anything wrong with not being rude to people?
Heineken
Posts: 1,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2012 8:41:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Clearly he should be impeached. The guy is obviously impeared.

Now that's fruitful commentary.
Vidi, vici, veni.
(I saw, I conquered, I came.)